Series 1: My Sweet Revengeful Wife -- Complete 47 chapters

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
she finally told him about the pregnancy. yay! Wonder what Hong is up to. So sad that he has to ruin his daughter.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Will here is chapter 41. Enjoy. :lol:

Chapter 41

Everything was going wonderful for Tawan and Neecha as each month gone by. They told his parents about the baby and his parents were very happy to be grandparents soon.​

---

Five months later, at a construction site, Hong was looking around the place as the worker work. Hong was looking at the blue print of the map on how they going to build a shopping mall there in a few months later. A worker came up to Hong as Hong was looking at the blue print.​

Hong: So. (look at the blue print)

Worker: Everything is ready.

Hong smile as he was still looking at the paper.​

---

Sam and Nana wanted to spend sometime with the family so they all went to the Suthikamol reserve hotel for the weeks.​

Tawan was walking out the froth entrance to go meet Neecha down by the beach when someone bumps into him.​

Tawan: Sorry. (look up)

Person: It’s okay. (look at Tawan for a few moment then left)

Tawan: Huh?

Tawan look at the person walk away from him. Tawan then turn and walk off. The person went to the froth desk and asks for Sam. A few minutes later Sam came down from his room to meet the person in the lobby.​

Sam: (walk toward the person) John.

John: (turn to look at Sam) Hi.

Sam: How are you? (shook John hand)

John: Good. How about you?

Sam: Pretty good.

The two sat down and talk in the lobby.​

---

Tawan and Neecha were walking along the beach holding hand, talking about the baby. Neecha is six ½ months pregnant.​

Tawan: (walking) I can’t believe we’re going to have a baby boy.

Neecha: (smile) What if it’s a girl? Are you still happy?

Tawan: (stop walking) Of course I’m still happy if it’s a girl. She will grow up to be like her mother. (tease)

Tawan touch her stomach and talking to the baby as Neecha smile looking Tawan. From a distend Win watch Tawan and Neecha. As he watch Tawan and Neecha his version became a blur and he couldn’t see anything. Everything was dark. Win know he doesn’t have much time left if he want to put his plan into action.​

---

Sue decides to stay at the farm when she was there a few months ago. Sue was out in the fields moving boxes of oranges into the pickup truck. Pong saw Sue and walk up to her.​

Pong: (grab the box in froth of Sue) Let me help you.

Sue: Thanks. (look at Pong put the box in the truck)

Pong put the box in the back of the truck then turn to look at Sue.​

Pong: Tell me, what you really up too? You have been here for couples of months now.

Sue: (look at Pong) I told you, I want to stay here for a while. (walk pass Pong)

Pong: (walk behind) I know you’re up to something. You been looking around the place lately. (grab her arm)

Sue: (look at her arm Pong holding too) Are you spying on?

Pong: No, just keeping a close eye on you. (still holding to Sue arm)

Sue: (shook her arm away) There really nothing to tell you.

Sue turn and walk off as Pong look at her.​

---

At night Sam was in the room reading some papers as Nana came in.​

Nana: What are you reading? (close the door)

Sam: Some papers, I asked John to check on.

Nana: John here?

Sam: Yeah. (look at Nana)

Nana: How is he?

Sam: He doing pretty good. (put the papers in the file)

Nana: (sat on the bed) Did Jin come too?

Sam: No, John said she was here a couple of months ago.

Nana: Oh…why didn’t she come visit us?

Sam: (walk to the bed) Maybe she forgot about us. Remember she only saw us when she was a kid.

Nana: Oh yeah.

As the week went by everyone was enjoying the vacation. Nook, Dodge, and Vill also came too. Nana invites them all to join the family to have fun.

On the last day there was a seafood barbecue cook out by the beach. Neecha and Nook were talking while getting the table set as Sam, Tawan, and Dodge were barbecue the food. Vill was on her way as she walking down the stairs to where the cook out was when she spotted Win a few yard from her.​

Vill: (stop on the steps) What is he doing over there?

Vill decide to go talk to Win. Nana was inches in the back of Vill as she saw Vill walking toward Win.​

Nana: Huh?

Nana look at them then walk to barbecue.​

Vill walk up to Win from the back.

Vill: Why you here?

Win turn around to see Vill behind him. He didn’t said anything as he turn back to look at the sea. Vill stood beside him looking at the see.​

Vill: Life sucks huh? It sure doesn’t go the way you hope it will go.

Win: (still looking at he sun set) What do you know about life?

Vill: (turn to look at Win) I know life is hard for the poor but for the riches life is fun, they can buy anything they wanted.

Back at the barbecue Neecha and Dodge were talking by the table.​

Neecha: How long have you two been going out?

Dodge: Only a couple of months. (look at Neecha) Have you hear from Sue?

Neecha: No, I haven’t talk to her a while now. Is something up?

Dodge: No, nothing. I was just wondering. (look away)

Neecha: Oh.

While Neecha and Dodge were talking, Tawan walk up to them with a plate of food.​

Tawan: Here Neecha, you should eat this. (hand the plate to Neecha)

Neecha: Thanks. (smile at Tawan)

Tawan: So what were you two talking about?

Neecha: We were just talking about how they met. (eat a piece of shrimp on her plate)

Tawan: Who? (clueless)

Neecha: (smile) Dodge and Nook.

Tawan: What? (look at Neecha then to Dodge) That can’t be.

Dodge: See Neecha, what you did. Now he likes that. (beam)

Tawan thought back to the converse at the restaurant.​

Tawan: So it’s you. (point his finger at Dodge)

Dodge: Yes it’s me. (smile) Hope its okay with you letting me date Nook.

Nook came up to them standing beside Dodge.​

Nook: (look at Tawan) Why are you looking at Dodge strangely?

Tawan: Why didn’t you tell me you were going out with Dodge?

Dodge: (look at Nook) He just found out we’ve been dating.

Nook: Oh…so that why your like that. (look at Tawan) Sorry that I didn’t tell you sooner.

Nook went to hold Dodge hand and smile. Tawan look at the way Nook looking at Dodge.​

Tawan: I can’t let this happened. (went to separated them) You two stay apart from each other.

Nook: Tawan.

Neecha stood there laughing at what was happening in froth of her.​

Nook: Tawan, what are you doing? (look at Tawan)

Tawan: You can’t date him. I haven’t given you my permission to date him.

Nook: You’re not my father. (said it to Tawan face) I can date anyone who I want.

Nook went to Dodge and holds his hand.​

Nook: We be leaving now. ( look at Tawan then left with Dodge)

Tawan: Nook, come back we haven’t finish this conversation.

Nook: To bad, this conversation has end as I walk away from you.

Neecha: (smile) Leave those two. They can take care of themselves.

Tawan: Kids these days. (shook his head)

Neecha: Don’t worry about them. Pretty soon you have to star worrying about your own soon. (grin)

Tawan grin as he hug Neecha, he almost forgot he have a kid on the way pretty soon.

---

A couple of weeks later, Tawan and Hong were at the construction site looking at the place and the workers. As Tawan and Hong walk around the place out of nowhere two teenager boys ran into them. One of the boy bumps into Tawan as the boy fall to the ground. A few second behind them were a lay shouting for someone to stop them. They have taking her purse as she chases them.​

Lady: Stop them. They are thief! They took my purse. (ran toward them)

The boy on the ground got up and ran off. Tawan ran after them. As the two boys ran they didn’t look up ahead of them as they turn to look back. Tawan was behind them and saw that one of the boys were going to hit a pole that was holding some metal pipe above which going to fall and hit the boy. Tawan shouted for the two boys to stop running but it was too late as the first boy hit the pole which knocks off the balanced of the pole and the metal pipe above came crashing down. The boy was in shock to move away as the pipe fall. Tawan got there in time as he pushes the boy away as the pipe fall on him. Hong and the lady rush over Tawan. The workers around that spots rush over to help pull the pipe off of Tawan as he lay unconscious on the ground.​

At the same time as Tawan got hit by the pipe, Neecha was in the kitchen cutting an apple when the knife slip her hand and cut her finger.​

Neecha: Oww…(look at her finger)

Just then the phone ring as a servant went to answer. After talking on the phone the servant came into the kitchen to find Neecha putting band-aid on her finger.​

Servant: Mrs. Suthikamol.

Neecha: (look up) Yes.

Servant: The phone call just down is from the hospital…

Neecha: (feel scare) Hospital?

Servant: (nodded) Uh huh. There been an accident at the construction site…and Tawan got hurt.

Neecha feel her heart just sink hearing what the servant just said. The servant rush over to help Neecha steed herself.​

Servant: Are you all right?

Neecha nodded as her hand went to her chest breathing slowly. There were so many things rushing in her mind. She has to go see Tawan, Tawan have to be okay.​

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i hope nothing bad happens to Tawan TT_TT
everything is always pressuring down on Neecha TT_TT

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is chapter 42. Since I won't be able to post it on Sunday. Will enjoy. :lol: Sorry for any misspell or grammar for this chapter since I didn't have time to go through this chapter I like I wanted.

Chapter 42

At the hospital, Tawan was in the ER room. Hong was outside waiting for the doctor to come tell him the news. Sam, Nana, and Neecha arrive at the hospital and rush to the ER.​

Sam: Mike. What happened?

Hong: It all happened so suddenly. There were these two teenagers boys ran into the construction site one of them didn’t look where he was running and bump into a pole that was holding some metal pipes. Tawan push the boy away as the piles fall onto him.

Neecha: Tawan…(worried)

Nana: (hold Neecha arm) Tawan is going to be okay.

Sam: Mike, meets my wife and my daughter in-law Neecha.

Hong: (nod) Sawadee krup.

Nana: Sawadee. (smile)

Neecha look at Hong as she nods in greeting Hong. Hong smile at her.​

Sam: Nana and Neecha this is Mike Satayn. He was hiring a couple of months ago to work at the company.

Nana: Oh.

Neecha: Have we met? (look at Hong strangle) Seem like you look familiar.

Hong: (kindly smile) I don’t think we met before. This is my first time meeting you.

Neecha feel strange as she look at Hong. She couldn’t put her finger on it where she sees him before. Just then the door from the ER open and the doctor came out as the nurses wheel Tawan out of the ER room. Everyone went over to the doctor.​

Sam: How my son? Is he going to be okay?

DR: The surgery is done, but he’s still unconscious. He lost lots of blood and his condition is very unstable.

Nana: What dose that’s mean?

DR: It means that anything could happen.

Neecha: (look at Tawan) Tawan.

DR: The nurse will bring him to his room. You can see him there.

Sam: Thanks doctor.

DR: I’ll come by to see him in the morning. (walk away)

Hong: I’ll go back to the company and take care of thing there.

Sam: Thanks Mike.

Hong said good-bye to Nana and Neecha then left. Neecha and Tawan parents walk to Tawan room.​

---

A few days pass and Tawan is getting better. Nook and Dodge came to visit him. Vill also came to visit only when Tawan was sleeping.​

---

Neecha was walking out the froth of the house when she bumps into Win. Win hold onto her before she fall.​

Win: (let go of Neecha) Be careful.

Neecha: Thanks.

Win: (look at Neecha) You going to visit Tawan?

Neecha: Yeah. (walk)

Win: Let me drive you to the hospital?

Neecha: (turn to look at Win) It’s okay. I can drive myself. I don’t want to trouble you.

Win: (smile) Your not trouble me. I’m going to the hospital too. You’re pregnant also what would my brother said to me if you got into an accident on the road?

Neecha: Okay I guess you can drive me there.

Win smile at her as he took the key from her hand as the two walk to the car.​

---

Hong was at the hospital parking lot on the phone with someone.​

Hong: Don’t mess this up like the last time. (on the phone)

Wai: We won’t this time.

Wai hung up after talking to Hong. He and his two men walk to the elevator.

Hong pull his car out of the parking lot at the same time Win and Neecha drove into the parking lot. The two cars pass each other as they went by.

Back inside the hospital, Tawan put the phone down after talking to Neecha. He was happy he can’t wait to see her. Down the hall Wai and his two men were checking the room number on the door. On the main floor Neecha and Win were walking in. Win told Neecha to go ahead first because he has to talk to his doctor about something first.​

Li: Do you know which room is it?

Wai: He’s in room 301. (walking)

Xay: You think this will go well?

Li: This seems so complicated to go in and out without anyone to see us.

Wai: (getting annoying) Would you two stop complaining its giving me a ahead ace. Who told you two to come if you just complain on the job? (walking)

Li: You did. (walk & look at Wai) You said if we don’t come we be dead meat.

Wai: (mad) Er…(slap the back of Li head)

Li: What was that for? (rub his head)

Wai: (look at Li) Just shut up. (roll his eye) You two are useless.

Li and Xay look at each other and shrug as they looks at Wai walk ahead of them.​

---

Vill was at the mall shopping when her phone rings. She stops to answer.​

Vill: Hello…

Dodge: I want to talk to you about something.

Vill: (think)…about what?

Dodge: Just come by my place last time you stay at and I talk to you there.

Vill: Okay. (hung up) Huh? What dose he want to talk about?

---

Wai and his two men got to Tawan room. They were about to open the door when they saw Neecha down the hall coming their way. They quick hide before Neecha see them. Neecha got to Tawan room and open the door and went inside as Wai and his men peek from the side of the other corner.​

Xay: What do we do now?

Wai: We just have to wait until she leaves.

Inside Tawan room, he was happy to see Neecha.

Tawan: I’ve been waiting for you all day.

Neecha: (smile & walk toward him) I’m here now. I brought some of your favor cookies for you.

Tawan: Cookies. (eyes light up)

Neecha give Tawan a kiss on the cheek.​

Tawan: Didn’t you say Win was coming too. (eat the cookies)

Neecha: Yeah, he’s here. He said he has to talk to his doctor about something then he be here.

Tawan: Oh. (look at Neecha as he touch her stomach) How my baby doing? (talking baby)

Neecha was happy looking Tawan talking to their baby.​

Tawan: Neecha, you hear that…he said he want to grown up to be like his daddy..(his ear on Neecha stomach)

Neecha: (laugh)…How do you know if he wants to grown up to be like his daddy? Maybe he just says that to make you happy. Maybe he wants to be like his mommy, tough, cutie and smart.

Tawan: You don’t think his daddy is tough.

Neecha:…Hum…(tease)..I have to think about it…(sweet laugh)

Tawan: (grin) Then how do you explain his daddy got his mommy? Huh?

Neecha: That because his mommy all ready knew his daddy was the one. (lean in to kiss Tawan)

After a while Win came into the room.​

Win: (look at Tawan) So…when are you going to come home?

Tawan: A few days. The doctor still needs to check a few things before they let me go home.

Win: Hmm.

Outside Wai and his men were getting wearing waiting for Neecha to leave the room. They didn’t see Win as he went into the room.​

Li: What’s taking her? Can’t she leave all ready?

Xay: This will take forever…

Wai: (look his men) What did I tell you two before?

Li: No complaining on the job.

---

Vill: What do you want to talk about?

Vill look at Dodge as they were at his place. Dodge hand an envelope to her.​

Vill: What this? (took it)

Dodge: Look inside. (look at Vill)

Vill open the envelope and look inside. Inside the envelope was was some papers and a plant ticket.​

Vill: What dose this mean? (look at Dodge)

Dodge: It means you can’t stay here anymore. Hong decide to change the plans.

Vill: Why?

Dodge: Sue know everything and about Hong being alive…

Before Dodge could finish what he was saying, Vill threw the envelope and ticket back at Dodge.​

Vill: (mad) You did this huh? You told Sue about Hong so he would change the plans.

Dodge: I can’t let him ruin Tawan and Neecha life just for his revenge.

Vill was angry as she hit Dodge with her hand at his chest.​

Vill: What about my life? Have anyone care about my life? What I gone through?

Dodge grab Vill arm before she hit him again as he look at her. Vill was angry as she swung her arm away from Dodge. Dodge bent down to pick up the plant ticket and put it in Vill hand.​

Dodge: This is for the best…(look at Vill)…for everybody.

Vill: It may be the best for Tawan and Neecha but not for me. I still won’t have my son. I won’t agree to this! (walk away) I’m going to go talk to Hong about this.

Dodge: (walk after Vill) Vill.

Vill: I’m not going to listen to you. I want to hear it from Hong. (walking)

Vill got outside as Dodge was right behind her. She was about to open the door car when Dodge put his hand on her shoulder and turn her to look at him.​

Dodge: Vill…

Vill: Let go.

Vill push Dodge away from her and went inside the car as Dodge went to the passenger side of the door and went to grab the key from Vill before she’s star the car.​

Vill: Give my key back.

Dodge: Not until you listen to what I have to saying first.

They both look at each other.​

---

Win and Neecha were outside the hospital, walking to the car when Win stop.​

Win: Neecha.

Neecha: (stop & turn to look at Win) Yes.

Win: I forgot some thing. Here the key. (threw the key to Neecha) You go ahead to the car. I’ll be there in a few minutes.

Neecha: (caught the key) Okay.

Win ran back inside as Neecha look at Win strangely.

Wai and his two men were in froth of Tawan room.​

Xay: That took forever.

Wai: Be quite. (hand on the door knob) Let’s do this right. No mistake.

Wai open the door and went inside the room. Inside Tawan was sleeping. Down the hall the elevator door open and Win step out. He walks toward Tawan room.​

---In Tawan Room---

Wai: Shh…

As Wai and his men walk toward Tawan quietly, Xay trip over something and made a noise. Everyone stop and look at Tawan to see if he awake. Tawan turn in his sleep. Wai and his men were relief Tawan didn’t wake up.

Neecha got to the car. She put the key in the door about to open when she stop and wonder about thing.​

Neecha: Something isn’t right.

Neecha turn and walk back inside.

Wai took out a cloth about to cover Tawan month when Win got there and was standing by the door away.​

Win: Who are you? (look at Wai & his men)

Wai and his men turn to look at Win by the doorway. They were stun to see Win. They turn to look at Tawan then back at Win.​

Li: Th..they the same…which one are we support to get?

Xay: Yeah which one? The one on the bed, or that one by the door. (point at Win)

Wai: Er you two...

Tawan woke up by all the talking.​

Tawan: What going on? Who are you guy? (look at Wai)

Everything happens so fast Tawan didn’t get a chance to struggle as the two men took Tawan down. Win try to help but Wai knock Win in the back with chair as he fall to the ground. Li cover Tawan mouth with the cloth so Tawan fell unconscious.​

Li: So, what now? (look at Wai) There two of them.

They look at Tawan then Win on the couch. Wai sighed as he think of something.

Neecha was in the elevator as the elevator stop on the second floor to let some people off as some people got on.​

---In Tawan room---

Wai: Okay this should work.

Xay: Are you sure? (look at Win on the bed)

Wai: Yes. It’s better this way. We have to take one of them so why not take him and leave this one. It’s all ready a mess.

Li: (look at Tawan) I feel sorry for him.

Wai: Come on let’s get out of here before someone sees us.

Wai and his men took Win out of the room leaving Tawan unconscious on the bed.

Neecha step out of the elevator on the third floor. She walks down the hall when her phone rings. She stops to answer.

Wai and his men carry Win out the other way to the staircase so no one will see them.​

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I laughed when Wai and his men kept looking back and forth between tawan and Win. I hope nothing bad happens to Win. Hong is such a mean dad. He hired stupid criminals :D

jeeja

Tawan sucha lover. he's so cute talking to his baby :D
can't wait for more!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeh its Sunday. :lol: I've been waiting for today to post chapter 43 & 44 up. Lots of stuff going on in these two chapter. Enjoy.

Chapter 43

At the farm Sue was in her room looking at some papers.​

Sue: This doesn’t add up? (look at the papers)

Sue sat on the bed thinking of her conversation she have with her dad a few of days ago over the phone.​

Sue: (shook her head trying to think clearly) What is all of these suppose to mean…Nipporn?

---

Neecha walk into the house.​

Neecha: Huh? (think) Why did Win leave a note in Tawan room, telling me to go home by myself?

Neecha sat on the sofa thinking when Nana came into the living room.​

Nana: Neecha, your home. (walk toward her)

Neecha: Yes mom.

Nana: How is Tawan?

Neecha: He’s getting better. He might come home in a few days from now.

Nana: That great to hear he’s coming home soon. (sat beside Neecha) How is the baby?

Neecha: The baby is fine. (smile as she touch her stomach)

---

At night Dodge was by the window looking out into the night. He then turns to look at Vill sleeping on the bed. He walks toward her.​

Dodge: (cover Vill with the blanket so she doesn’t get cold) I’m sorry Vill.

Dodge look at Vill before walking out of the room. Dodge was thinking as he went to sit on the couch, what he should do. He took out his cell phone.​

---

Sue knew something was wrong. She has to go see her father. Sue was walking out of the froth house with her bag. She was on the stairs when Tao saw her.​

Tao: Sue. (walk toward her)

Sue: (turn to look at Tao) Tao?

Tao: Where are you going? It’s late at night.

Sue: (put her suitcase down) Something important came up. I have to leave. (lie)

Tao: Can’t you wait until morning.

Sue: (shook her head) No, I can’t.

Tao: (sad) Then will you come back to visit us?

Sue: (smile) I will. (look at Tao) If Pong asks where am I, tell him I went back home. Okay.

Tao: (nod) Okay.

Sue walk to her car and put the suitcase inside. Tao watch Sue as she went to the driver side and star the car as she drove away.

One the road Sue was thinking when her phone ring. She reaches over to get her phone. She took her eyes off the road to look at the phone who calling.​

Sue: Dodge?

Sue turn to look back on the road just then a deer pop out of no where in the road. She drop her phone as she step on her break and shift her car to the other lane but it was too late. Her car was to fast and it went out of control as she went off the road tumbling down into a ditch. When the car finally stops it was upside. The froth of the window was broking and Sue was unconscious as blood was coming down the side of her head.​

---

The next morning at Dodge place, he was packing his stuff as he watch Vill eats her breakfast.​

Vill: (at the table) You know if I’m not at work…

Dodge: I all ready call in and give your two weeks of notice in.

Vill: (mad) Why you…

Dodge: Finish eating your breakfast then we leave.

Vill: What about my thing?

Dodge: I all ready rearrange your things to be at the airport all ready.

Vill was angry as she turns to finish eating her breakfast.​

---

Somewhere at an old empty warehouse the sun light shin into one of the window. Win stir as he being to wake up.​

Xay: Hey, he stared to come around.

Wai and Li walk toward Xay and Win.​

Win: Where am I? (try to free his arms)

Wai: Finally he wakes. Watch him while I go call Hong.

Li: Okay.

After Wai walk away from them, Win look around the place.​

Win: Who are you guys? What happened to my brother?

Xay: (smile) Let’s just said your brother is in your place.

Win: What are you saying?

Li: He saying, we switch you two around. Your brother is in your place while you are here with us. (laugh with Xay)

Tawan: (think) Win is in my place at the hospital? Why? (talk to himself)

---

At the farm, Pong was looking for Sue. He couldn’t find her all morning. Pong walks out to the fields and saw Tao. He walks toward Tao.​

Tao: Hi Pong. (wave at Pong)

Pong: (wave back at Tao) Tao, have you see Sue this morning? I can’t find her all morning.

Tao: Sue? (look down on the ground) She left yesterday at night. She said she going home.

Pong: Home?

Tao: Yeah. It look like she was in a hurry to go back home.

Pong: Thanks Tao.

Tao: If you need anything just call me.

Pong look at Tao leave as he was thinking why did Sue leave all of a suddenly? Why at night?​

---

In the afternoon Nook came by to see Dodge.​

Joy: Hi Nook.

Nook: Is Dodge home?

Joy: No, his not in. I haven’t see him since yesterday.

Nook: Oh.

Joy: If he comes home, I’ll let him know you stop by to see him.

Nook: Thanks.

---

Hong was about to leave to the warehouse when the phone ring. He went to answer.​

Hong: Hello.

Nurse: Is this Mr. Duaysienklao?

Hong: Yes, this is him. Who is this?

Nurse: This is Chaing Mai Hospital calling to info you there a young lady by the name Sue Duaysienklao here. She was in accident.

Hong: I’m her father. I’ll come right way to see her.

Hong finish talking to the nurse, he hung up and went to sit down to think. He decides to call Wai and tell him to watch Tawan carefully until he com back from Chaing Mai.​

---

On the plane to Sydney Australia, Dodge look at Vill sleeping in the next seat to him then he turn and look at the picture in his hand in froth of him. He wishes he could tell Nook everything, what going on but he couldn’t. He didn’t want to come down to this. He hopes Nook could forgive him someday for leaving her like this and not telling her.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 44

Three days later, Win was sitting in the backyard thinking what have happened at the hospital a few days ago when he woke up wearing Tawan hospital clothes. What happened to Tawan? Who were those men? Before anyone find out something was wrong Win decide to be his brother so no one will think something is wrong. As he was thinking Neecha walk up to him from behind carrying a tray of snacks and drink to the table beside him.​

Neecha: Are you enjoying the view?

Win: (turn to Neecha walking up to him) Yes. Do you need any help?

Neecha: No, I got it. (put the tray on the table) I brought some snacks and lemonade for us.

Neecha hand Win a cup of lemonade as she smile at him. Neecha sat in the other chair as the table was in the middle of the two as they enjoy the beautiful view in froth of them. Neecha glace a few time at Win. She knew something wasn’t right as she glace at Win.​

---

Hong look at Sue as she lay on the bed. The doctor told him if she doesn’t wake up soon she going to be in a coma forever. Looking at his daughter, Hong walk out of the room. He walks down the hall when his phone rings.​

Wai: When are you going to be here?

Hong: Tomorrow, I’ll be there. Watch him carefully.

Hong put the pone in his pocket as he walk out of the hospital.​

---

Somewhere in the woods there was a small hut, Li and Xay were sitting on the ground playing card game outside. Inside Tawan was in a small room tie up. He was trying to until his hand from his back.​

Tawan: C’mon…(try to until his hand)

Outside Li and Xay were talking and playing card game.​

Xay: Should we go check on him. (look at the hut then back at Li)

Li: You go check on him if you’re worried.

Xay: You go.

Li: (look at Xay) Why should I?

Xay: Wai left you in charted before he left. (look at Li) If he escape and Wai found out you didn’t do your job. What will happen to us then?

Li: (slam his card down) Fine, I’ll go check on him.

Li got up from the ground and went up the stairs to check on Tawan. Tawan was still trying to until his hand when Li open the door. Tawan stop as he looks up at Li at the door.​

Li: (by the doorway) I hope your not trying to escape. (look at Tawan) If you are you be dead.

Tawan: (look at Li) What have I done wrong to be here?

Li: (laugh) You just have to wait until the boss is here to answer your question.

---

---Countryside of Sydney Australia---

A cottage in the countryside, Vill was sitting out on the porch looking at the view while Dodge was inside on the phone.​

Dodge: It’s me Dodge.

Joy: Dodge?

Dodge: Yes.

Joy: Where are you in the last three days now?

Dodge: Sorry, I should have call sooner.

Joy: You know, Nook been here looking for you these pass few days.

Dodge: (feel bad) I can’t tell you where I’m at. This is complicated. Don’t tell Nook that I call or anything. I don’t want her to worry where I am.

Joy: Why?

While Joy was talking to Dodge, she have her back to the door. She didn’t hear Nook come in.​

Joy: What you’re with Vill? What about Nook?

Nook stood by the door as she hears what Joy said. Dodge is with Vill? She didn’t listen to the rest of the conversation as she walks out thinking what going on. Why Dodge is with Vill? Nook got to her car and drove off. Inside Joy hear the sound of the car drove off as she was talking to her brother.

After talking to Joy, Dodge walk outside to see Vill sitting out on the porch.​

Vill: When are we going back?

Dodge: Not any time soon. (sat beside Vill)

Vill: Why are you doing this? (turn to look at Dodge)

Dodge: I won’t let you go back and ruin Tawan and Neecha life.

Vill: (stood up mad) I hate you! (walk inside the house)

Dodge: I know you hate me. (whisper to himself as he look at the view in froth of him)

---

The next day in the woods, Li brought Tawan his food for him to eat before Hong show up. Li was uniting Tawan hand; Tawan took that chance with his other free hand and punch Li. The two struggles as Tawan punch Li in the face. Li fought back and punch Tawan. Li was on top of Tawan as the two fights. Tawan saw a piece of wood stick inches from him. He uses his other hand to reach for it as the two strugglers; he grabs it and hit Li with it as Li fall to the side. Tawan got up and ran out of the room without looking back. Tawan got down the stairs as he hit something in froth of him. He looks up to see Hong in froth of him looking at him.​

Tawan: Mr. Satayu?

---

Neecha: You want to see me? (close the door behind her)

Sam: Yes. Come have a seat.

Nana: We hope you can understand us, what we about to say to you.

Neecha: Did I do something wrong?

Nana: No sweeten. We have been holding this off for a long time. (look at Neecha) Its…it’s about your father.

Neecha: My father?

Sam: Yes. This stared 18 years ago.

---

Xay and Li tie Tawan up again as Tawan look at Hong in froth of him in the room.​

Tawan: Why you doing this, Mike? (look at Hong)

Hong: (laugh) I’m surprise you haven’t notice me at all. (walk toward Tawan)

Tawan was puzzle to what Hong mean, notice him?​

Tawan: What are you saying?

Hong: Take a hard good look at my face?

Hong stood inches from Tawan as he tears his skin mask off his face for Tawan to look at him.​

Tawan: You. (eye wide)

---

Sam: You see…(look at Neecha)..a few months before your parents death I was looking at the company data and saw that the company was going bankrupt. I try to reason with your dad what we can do to save the company. He didn’t listen to what I have to say. It was getting worst as each month gone by. You remember the day before your parent’s death right?

Neecha: Yes I remember.

Sam: That day your dad and I argue over the company. He didn’t like what I have done to save the company.

---

Hong: Now you remember me. (smile evil) Thanks to you, this all went as I have plans from the being. (went to sit in a chair) Remember that day at the hospital. I asked you do you want a better life.

Tawan think back to that day.​

---Past at the hospital---

Hong: Do you want this life?

Nipporn was thinking what he should say.​

Hong: Look at this way; you will get a better life if you just said yes. Do you want to go back to your old way of life? Take a good look at yourself in the mirror...(pause)…you have that ugly scare on your face no one will want you or any girls would look at you.

Nipporn didn’t know what to think as he touches the scare on his face. He didn’t want to be ugly for the rest of his life. Since growing up he didn’t know who parents were or have anything one to love and care for him. He was by himself living place to place until he meets Hong when he was 10 year old. Hong took him in and car for him.​

Hong: You old me this favor since I have taking you under my wing. (look at Nipporn)

Nipporn turn to look at Hong and nodded he do like what Hong said. Hong smile big as he’s hug Nipporn.​

Hong: That my boy. (hug Nipporn) I will go witch your name.

---End of Past---

Hong: (stared at Nipporn) Now its time for you to do your part of the deal we made 18 year ago. If you don’t kill the real Tawan…(pause)…you know what I would do?

Nipporn: What are you going to do?

Hong: I’m going to take away everything you have up until now ev…even your lovely wife. So what will your answer going to be?

Nipporn look at Hong smiling as he laughs.​

---

Sam: At day of your parent’s death. Tawan and Win have a big fight early that day. Tawan ran out of the house as Win went after him trying to reason with Tawan. They got into a car crash that day.

As Neecha listen to what Sam saying she didn’t get it. That same day Tawan and Win were in a car crash, then who was the one, she saw that night going into her parents’ room.​

jeeja

wow. so Tawan is Nipporn so who really is Nipporn anyway..teehee
i think i'm lost. can't wait for the next update to find out ^___^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here an update on the story where things are at.

1...The real Tawan is Win. Since Sam & Nana which the two.

2...At the same time Hong which Tawan name with Nipporn. So all this time Nipporn was playing Tawan.

3...Neecha just found out Tawan wasn't at her house that night.

=========

Something to think about what will happened?

1...Will Nipporn kill Win?

2...Who kill Neecha parents if Tawan wasn't there at the scene in the first place?

3...Where is the real Win in all of this?

4...Will Vill ever get her son?

5...Who is behind all of this?

If you think you know who you might have to guess again?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So, then Neecha is really in love with Niporn? So, none of the bros?

Dodge & Joy is behind all of this! LOL. I think I need to reread and see if I missed something.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So, then Neecha is really in love with Niporn? So, none of the bros?

Dodge & Joy is behind all of this! LOL. I think I need to reread and see if I missed something.
No Neecha not in love with Nipporn. You just have to wait and see who she really in love...hehe

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is Chapter 45. Sorry I wasn't here on Sunday to post it up. Anyway enjoy this chapter. As you read there a hint in this chapter so hope you can caught it...hehe

Chapter 45

---18 years ago, that day---

Sam looks at Tawan in froth of him. He was angry to what have happened when he and Nana walk into the living room to see both of their son fighting each other. Tawan punch Win as Win hit the ground where there were broking glasses was. A piece of the glass cut the side of Win chest.​

Sam: (angry) How can you do this to your brother?

Tawan: Who ask him to be in the way? He could die for all I care. (angry)

Sam: (slap Tawan) You have no heart. Why did I have a son like you? You’re nothing like your brother.

Tawan: If you and mom didn’t have Win, I won’t have been like this in the first place. You two only care about him.

Nana: (look at Tawan) We do care about you too Tawan. You’re our son too.

Tawan: You just say that to make me feel better and believe in your words. But in reality you only want the best for Win! (ran out of the house)

Sam: Tawan! (shouted)

Win stood up from the couch holding his hand to the side of his chest where it was cut by the glass as he looks at his parents.​

Win: I go after Tawan and try to talk to him.

Nana: Win, you can’t go after your brother in that conduction. You have to go to the hospital to get that wound clean up and bandit. (worried)

Win: Don’t worried mom. I go to the hospital after I talk to Tawan.

Win ran out of the house. Win got outside as Tawan pull his car out of the driveway and speed off. Win ran to his car and drove after Tawan.

On the road both cars were speeding. Win honk at Tawan to pull over but Tawan ignore Win and speed away. Win speed his car up to Tawan car and cut him ahead as he turn his car side way to stop Tawan. Suddenly a truck out of no where was coming from the other lane. Tawan saw the truck coming at full speed and going to hit Win car. Tawan step on his break as he turn his car, it swivel and hit a tree. At the same the truck hit Win car and sending Win car flying into the air.​

---

Hong was in his study room thinking of the argument he have with Sam the day before.​

Hong: (talk to himself) I won’t let you take over the company Sam.

As Hong was thinking there was a knock at the door. A servant came into the room with the phone.​

Servant: Mr. Duaysienklao, there a phone call for you. (by the door)

Hong: Who is it?

Servant: He didn’t say who he was? He just wants to talk to you.

Hong: Okay.

The servant gives Hong the phone and left the room.​

Nipporn: It’s me Nipporn. (on the other end of the line) Can you come get me?

Hong: Where are you?

Nipporn: I’m at the hospital. There was a car crash just now.

Hong: Are you okay? Which hospital are you at?

Nipporn: I’m okay. I’m at Bangkok Hospital.

Hong: Okay. I’ll come and get you.

Hong put the phone down after talking to Nipporn and went to the hospital.​

---

It been a few hours and Tawan and Win hasn’t come back home. Sam and Nana stared to get worried something bad have happened to their son. The phone ring as Sam went to pick it up.​

Sam: Hello.

Nurse: Is this the Suthikamol resident.

Sam: Yes. Who is this?

Nurse: This is Bangkok Hospital calling to info you that your sons have been in a car crash.

Sam face suddenly went pale. Sam put the phone down after talking to the nurse. Nana looks at Sam.​

Nana: Who call? Is it Win? Did something happen? Sam.

Sam didn’t know what to say to his wife as he stood there.​

---

At the Duaysienklao house, Joy arrives with her parents. Ann was talking to Joy parents as Joy and Neecha went to her room to play.​

Joy: (play with doll) Where your sister?

Neecha: She went on a school trip for the week. (playing doll) Do you want to want to see something? (put her doll down)

Joy: See what? (look at Neecha)

Neecha got up from where she was and went to the table and pull out a small box. Joy went over to see what it is.​

Neecha: (smile) See what I got. (open the box)

Joy: It’s beautiful. Did your parents buy it?

Neecha: (shook her head) No. Gusset who bought it?

Joy: Who? I only know if it’s not your parents then it must be Dodge.

Neecha: (quick answer) Of course its not from Dodge.

Joy: (smile) Then who?

Neecha: Tawan.

Joy: Tawan? I don’t believe it.

Neecha: Why don’t you believe it?

Joy: You’re talking about Tawan, Tawan. Didn’t you said he was mean to you, push you around when you go over to his house to play.

Neecha: That was before. Now he different, I like the new him. (smile). Yesterday I went over to his house and he gives this to me as a birthday present since he wasn’t here for my party last month. (look at the bracelet)

---

Sam and Nana got to the hospital and went to see their soon. They walk pass a room on their way to the ER.​

Inside the room Sam and Nana walk pass.​

Hong: Tell me what happened?

Nipporn explain the car crash scene to Hong.​

Hong: I’m going to go talk to the doctor then I’ll come get you.

Nipporn nodded as Hong left the room. Hong was walking down the hall when he saw Sam and Nana at the other end of the hall.​

Hong: (look at them) What are they doing here?

Sam and Nana didn’t see Hong as they walk with the doctor. Hong follow them to the ER and he over hear them talking about the car crash. Hong stared to think and as the piece came together. Nipporn was here because of the same accident. Hong went back to Nipporn room thinking.

Nipporn was looking at the stitches on the side of his chest where the glass from the car has cut him. Just then Hong came into the room.​

Nipporn: (turn to look at Hong) What did the doctor said?

Hong: I want to ask you this? Do you want a better life you have now?

Nipporn: (question look) What are you saying?

Hong: Just answer my question.

Nipporn stared at Hong.​

---

That night no one was home. Hong came back home and told all the servants, they can go home for the week. He let them on a vacation.​

---In Neecha room---

Neecha: We better go to sleep.

Joy: Come on, Neecha. I want to have some fun. Let’s go sneaks around the house like we are some spy. (nag Neecha)

Neecha: I don’t want to get into trouble.

Joy: We wouldn’t get into trouble. I promise.

Neecha: (look at Joy) O..okay.

Joy: We got to wear black so nobody would see us.

Neecha: Why would anyone see us when there no one here but us and my parents.

Joy: Just play along.

Neecha: Okay.

While Neecha and Joy were putting on their black outfit, they didn’t hear someone break into the house down stairs. Neecha and Joy were walking down the hall when they saw a light flash coming from the stairs. They quickly went to the stairs case to see who it was.​

Joy: Shhh…(pull Neecha into a room)

Neecha: (whisper) Who is it?

Joy: I don’t know. Let’s see who it is. (peek through the door crack)

Neecha: They going into my parent’s room.

Neecha got up to go but Joy pulls her down and holds onto Neecha so she won’t run into her parent’s room.​

Joy: (whisper) You can’t go. We might get caught too.

---In Hong & Ann room---

Hong: (look at Nipporn) What took you? (whisper)

Nipporn: I didn’t want anyone to see me. (look at Hong)

Hong: No one going to see you. I sent everyone on a vacation. Did you bring the gun?

Nipporn: Yes. (whisper)

Nipporn took the gun out and hand it to Hong. Hong took the gun and was checking the gun out. Nipporn didn’t know what was going too happened when suddenly Hong shoot at the bed where Ann was sleeping. Nipporn was shock, numb.

Outside in the other room Neecha and Joy hear the gun shot coming from her parent’s room. Joy tries to hold Neecha so she won’t run into her parent’s room.

Back inside the room Nipporn was numb to the spot where he couldn’t move a muscle or blink. Hong put the gun in Nipporn hand and look at him.​

Hong: Now you shot me.

Nipporn: Wh…what?

Hong: (sat on the bed) Shoot me! (whisper) If you don’t do this you won’t get that life we talk about earlier today at the hospital.

Nipporn was shaking as he looks at the gun in his hand then to Hong. He points the gun at Hong as he get ready to fire. Nipporn look away as he squeezes the trigger and shoot at Hong. Nipporn look away as he shoots Hong. The built hit Hong shoulder as he scream.​

Hong: You miss.

Nipporn: I wa..was scare.

Hong: Leave.

Nipporn: Okay.

Hong: Make sure your wrist have that watch I drew on so if my daughter sees you she will think its Tawan.

Nipporn nodded as he went out of the room. Neecha watch as Nipporn came out from her parent’s room and left. She saw his wrist and knew who it was. After Nipporn was gone, Neecha rush into her parent’s room.​

---

At the hospital, Tawan look at his brother who was in really bad shape laid on the bed. He over hear his parents what they going to do so he decide to move Win to his room and he be in Win room so when his parents do the switch, he be the one leaving to American not his brother. He decide it be best for his brother Win to stay since his parents love him more then him.​

---

At the hospital in Hong room, the doctor came in to tell him that his wife didn’t make it during the operation. Hong was totally disbelieved that his wife die. It was all plans out. What went wrong? Hong went out of control as he rip the needle from his arm and try to go see his wife. Some of the nurse rushes into the room to calm Hong down. Before the doctor inject some medicine to calm Hong down, Hong give a car to the doctor.​

Hong: (the nurses were holding Hong down on the bed) Call my friend and tell him I’m dead.

DR: (look at Hong) Why would I tell your friends your dead when your not?

Hong: Just do as I said! It’s my life, not your.

DR: Okay.

With that the doctor injects the needle into Hong arm as he lay on the bed laughing crazy. The doctor looks at Hong and shook his head.

Sam and Nana were in their bed room getting ready to sleep when the phone ring. Sam answers the phone and was shocking that his friend have been shot and kill. Sam and Nana rush to the hospital.

Neecha and Joy got to the hospital after they told the police what happened. Neecha went to make a phone call to Sue to tell her what have happened to their parents and tell her to come right away to the hospital before going to her father room.

Sam and Nana got to the hospital and saw Neecha at the froth desk. They went over to her to talk what going on. Neecha didn’t said much as she told them her parents were shot by someone who broke into their house. They went to her father room. As they walk down the hall to her father room they saw two nurses pull a bed out from the room and the doctor walking out. They rush over to see what going on.​

Sam: Doctor, what going on here?

DR: (look at Sam) Are you the friend?

Sam: Yes, I am. Are they going to be okay? (worry)

DR: We did all we can.

Neecha: That can’t be. (star to tear up) My dad was alive when I saw them took him here.

DR: I’m sorry sweetie.

The doctor told them Hong die after hearing that his wife didn’t make it during the operation. Neecha was stun she can’t believe her father die. She walks over to the body on the bed and lifts the white sheet to see her father. She started to cry as she sank to floor hugging her father on the bed crying her heart out. Nana heart drop as she holds onto Sam arm hearing the news. Sam was shock. He couldn’t believe his best friends die because of him.​

---

The next few days Neecha stay with Suthikamol until the funeral for her parents was over and waiting for Sue to come home so they can leave and go live with their grandparents.​

---End of the past---

---Present Day---

Hong put the gun on the table in froth of Nipporn. Nipporn look at the gun then to Hong.​

Hong: I want you to call Tawan and tell him to come to the construction site so you can kill him. Wai and his men will be there watching you if you kill Tawan or not. If you do not kill Tawan…(look at Nipporn)…Wai and his men will kill you both so either way Tawan will be dead.

Wai hand the phone to Nipporn to call Win. Nipporn try to think as he stared at the phone.​

Wai: Hey, (look at Nipporn) are you going to call? Or do you want to be dead?

Nipporn reach to get the phone and call Win.

Win was walking to Tawan and Neecha room to see if Neecha was there. They need to talk when the phone ring. Win went to get the phone.​

Win: Hello.

Nipporn: Win, it’s me Tawan.

Win: Tawan. (whisper as he look around the room to see if anyone was near) Where are you?

Nipporn: There isn’t much time to tell you. Can you come to the construction site tomorrow to meet me there and I’ll tell you everything.

Win: Okay.

Nipporn: Did anyone notice that I’m gone?

Win: No, since I woke up in your clothes at the hospital I decide to be you so no one will think of anything was odd going on.

After talking to Nipporn, Win put the phone down as he turn Neecha quick hide so Win don’t notice her when she walk pass the living room and over hear Win talking.​

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Kinda get it, but still at a lost as to there's 3 people who look alike/sound alike too. lol. Love your story :p