Sev Creations

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
GREAT PIECES, i really like ur work, u've got a style of ur own that's unique to ur work. LOVE IT LOVE IT! can't get enuf of it!

EDIT: *i've been spending the past few minutes scrolling thru more of ur work. n i just wanna say, UR ABSOLUTELY AWESOME with that camera of urs. and all u gurls are beautiful. i love how u embrace urself on thru those lens, tho i'm sure there's moment of hesitation. but u truly bring out the character in each and everyone of ur subject. WOW! just amazing.

secondly, how did u do this vintage foto look? i really wanna learn, i love ur touch on it, please fill me in on the steps to the foto below if u have a minute or two :)
THANKS!!!!!

I'M SO SORRY I HAVE NOT CHECK THIS FOR LIKE EVER BUT UM.... IT'S SIMPLE.... i'LL HELP YOU WITH THE STEPS.

i don't know how familar you are with photoshop but if you need me to be more visualized I can do that for you just say so alright.

FIRST YOU MUST START WITH THE EFFECTS ON THE PHOTO LIKE THE COLORATION YOU CAN EITHER DESATURATE (GRAYSCALE) AND DUOTONE IT OR YOU CAN GO TO IMAGE ADJUSTMENTS TO SELECTIVE COLOR. Whatever you'd like to do but usually if you want the old vintage photo look it's dim colored and very dull.

1.COLORATION OF PHOTO (DESATURATING) USING SPONGE TOOL.... or doing variations.

2.USE BRUSHES, patterns, textures TO CREATE THE LINES AND THE DUSTY vintage look. (good use blending options like overlay, soft light, screen things like that you can experiment it depends on how you like it. Always have layers it's good. OVERLAP THESE BRUSHES PATTERNS ONTOP OF THE PHOTO.

ex: this is the pattern thing i use.....I just use the blending options and select soft light and erase with opacity to create this effect.

3.stroking... the photo for border (it's an option if you do or don't it doesnt' matter)

1. right click photo select all (make sure you have a serperate layer to make the border)

2. click edit, stroke

3. and a box will pop up decide how thick you waant the border i usally go with 10-20 usually close a color (creamish yellow would be good) enter

4. go to layer-flatten to make all the layers combine into one and drag them over to larger canvas.
I personally like to use the main set of brushes like these in the photo.

5. erase outside border for torn effects etc.

continue 2morrow!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i'm not good at doing tutorials lol! maybe on more simply stuff but yeah.
THANKS!@@@@@ more to come hopefully soon!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
oooh wow, this is awesome. i haven't been back here for quite some time n didn't realized u had the tutorial up. I love the tutorial, thnx sarah, i'll have to give it a try soon, n i'll be sure to post something up with it. thnx luv :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LEE JOONKI AND ME KEKEKE... MY YO-BO
lol, this is so cute!
man- i mean girl, you are so talented! lol, i love all the pictures!

are you planning to go into photography? hm...hehe, if i had someone so talented i would never take pix anywhere cept from them! and your ps skills are crazy! thanks for sharing the pictures! they're beautiful!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
oh... no not photography but i'm going for graphic design hahahaha ion i'm still debating.

ANY HOW THis is THE RECENT THINGS I'VE DONE LOL IT'S NOT CREATIVE LOL I JUST GOT BORED AND DID QUIKIES NOT NMUCH TO THEM BUT I'LL SHARE ANYWAYS

pze

sarNie Adult
i love them sarah....i didnt expect to see krit n aff.....for some reason i didnt imagine them together....

chenling

sarNie Adult
oh... no not photography but i'm going for graphic design hahahaha ion i'm still debating.

ANY HOW THis is THE RECENT THINGS I'VE DONE LOL IT'S NOT CREATIVE LOL I JUST GOT BORED AND DID QUIKIES NOT NMUCH TO THEM BUT I'LL SHARE ANYWAYS

WOW...that is ..wow...you got a gift!!!

ME AND NUM CUTE HUH?

MV'S
hey girls!!! got a NEW MV TO SHARE WITH YALL
Song OST "A love to kill" *korean version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BgvgpUT_KA

Thai verson by: Pannada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ5eF6gNhuA

I HOPE THE MV GOES WELL WITH THE SONG LOL I DIDN'T KNOW ALOT OF WHAT THERE SAYING I JUST GUESS OKAY! JUDGING FROM THE LITTLE KOREAN AND THAI I KNOW LOL >>I TRIED KEKEKE ENJOY

I love the ones of you and num..girl you are soo cute and talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
awe. sarah, that's a cute picture.
did you get to meet pze and sunny?
i bet you have a bast there ..

love the mv .. my fave song + fave thai drama.
PERFECT .. couldn't ask for more.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeah i did get to meet pze and sunny and starry too!!! I kept on asking them where you were!!! i was like isn't Ceci coming lol I really wanted to meet you but i guess next time hahaha I had a blast though I was so hyped hahah

cecilia

Staff member
awe. i should have came but i have something to attend in madison and chicago. so i couldn't make it. glad that you have a blast!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ME AND NUM CUTE HUH?

MV'S
hey girls!!! got a NEW MV TO SHARE WITH YALL
Song OST "A love to kill" *korean version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BgvgpUT_KA

Thai verson by: Pannada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ5eF6gNhuA

I HOPE THE MV GOES WELL WITH THE SONG LOL I DIDN'T KNOW ALOT OF WHAT THERE SAYING I JUST GUESS OKAY! JUDGING FROM THE LITTLE KOREAN AND THAI I KNOW LOL >>I TRIED KEKEKE ENJOY
lucky....love num's facial expression....it's like he wants you....(to tell me that he want ME heehee)