Sev Creations

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I love you artwork and your photos. What kind of camera do you use? I have a canon digital camera.. and it really sucks.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
these are the old ones so yeah um,,,,,, i updated so...

my asianavenue.com PAGE
link here peeps!
http://members.asianavenue.com/sarahvang

wallie of noon..i made.

cheer utt retouch pics...just messing around.

my cool bug picture i took on my window at home cooll...huh.. i shot it up close to sweet.. heheheee :)

my little cuz..took her pics at the park.

national geographic phot i took... camp this photo got entered in along with these here. Two hmong girls..cute? huh? in frog town.

2nd phot..got enter in.

these are just other pics.. i took at the camp.

a guy holding car bolts...

moistery window in the bus.. it was raining i thought it was prettyu so i took it.

this is the national geographic CREW... lol.. I"m the asian gurl on the bottom.. i didn't take this photo but just wanna share.. and one onaly mattias klum...
A TIGHT professional PHOTOGRAPHER...
he tight.... I'm a fan very fond of this man. he the one ontop from me.... hand on ma shoulder that him. :lol:

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
they look nice sarah..your sisters and brothers are so cute..i like wat you did wit the pics...keep it ups....thanks for sharing...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
oh//.... i use a

canon camera also it's a 7.0 mega pixel. (that SH*T cost alot thoug my flash broke lol sucks it was $600 for the cam. my digital cam is good but there are better ones.. lo... you guys probually wondering why i would get such a expensive one! lol my mama bought it for me for my birthday shoo.. that the first thing time she ever bought someting so expensive for me.lL
I want a better camera now the mega pixel went up to 8.0! the tecnology goes up so fast! AMAZING< I want a manual camera also.. digital is nice but i want t manual one to. My canon can control the focusing to..... but i want both types

DIGITAL & MANUAL(it's nice to use also)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
oh//.... i use a

canon camera also it's a 7.0 mega pixel.
I want a better camera now the mega pixel went up to 8.0! the tecnology goes up so fast! AMAZING< I want a manual camera also.. digital is nice but i want t manual one to. My canon can control the focusing to..... but i want both types

DIGITAL & MANUAL(it's nice to use also)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
sarahvang said:

me

new graphics

just me a jesus... i love him. WHOO :D

friends from youth camp. I made the photo look old. :D

this is a graphic of my lder sis Miala. :D
[post="23808"][/post]​
my new updates.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
graphic i made just now at 12:47 pm from the chinese series "It started with a kiss" starring Joe cheng and Ariel Lin
I'm so hooked to the series i made a graphic

well.. it's been a long time.. anyways here some of the things.... i took of.. photo
just receny photos from yesterday
dec. 24 photos
my little brother anthony and my two younger sisterschelsea older, destinee little

older photo in september.

there are more photos scroll down

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
omg sarah...you are so talented...i love the last one..it looks so cool...i wish i could do that....thanks for sharing...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

new graphic of kob and krit.. so excited to watch this lakorn. :D

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Man, I really admire your work!!! Gosh... they're so beautiful
and unique. So... just curious, but how long did it take you to
become a "pro"? hehe... funny... but Honestly your work is extremely
good! Anyways... thanks for sharing... I hope to see more from you

-Sharona