SHAPE vol. 3 no. 38 May 2009

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Whoa! IDK if it's just me...but that don't look like Lydia much at all...maybe it's cus the pic is small? Hope to see more pics!

she almost looks like a completely diff. person to me. wonder when she's coming out w/ a new album.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yea shes alotf prettier but she did get a nose job! hahaha her nose aint SEMETRICAL? (SP error?) i MEAN LYDIA LOOKED FINE B4 BUT SHE DOES LOOK ALOT PRETTIER NOW...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks Aiko...Now I see it's Lydia. Lol. But the nose job? Eh, not liking that much. BUt she's still pretty!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh man.... she's a total CUTIE!!! i like her hair unfix cause it's sexier :) ..... great photoshoot...... nothing wrong with her nose. looks perfectly fine to me..... thanks for sharing :)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Wow you guys are tough.
I'm not exactly a fan of her music because of the nasal singing but she looks cute in those pictures.
Not so much a fan of the big hair, it just makes her head look tiny.

I don't know if she got a nose job or not but her nose looks fine to me. They ARE symmetrical.
You can actually use makeup to make your nose look different, anyone know for sure that she got a nose job? Because her nose looks the same to me, minus the nose ring.