Share your ghostly experiences here

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Holy cow Snowflake.
If I had as many "seeing" experiences like that I'd never be able to sleep again.
The story about your daughter was scary, gave me chills. I don't what it is about babies and little kids that makes things so much more creepier.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, these stories are so fascinating. I love listening and reading about ghost stories. I have a few but I'm still at work... so will post up later :)

Oh, and one more tibbit...I think ASIAN ghost are way cooler than American ghosts...LOL... more scarier...

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
welllll then... those stories are scaring me LOL. anyways, i dont kno if this was my imagination but once or twice, i've seen figures of stuff slowly moving and then just disappeared.... lol and i remember when i was trying to sleep after i turned my t.v off and then i started feeling that someone was pinching me which just creeped me out so i went to sleep with my MOMMY!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oO more ghost stories..ok I have some time so I'll share another one of mines this one is the worst I think has happened to me ok..

This is something I barely remember but my mom talks about it all the time with just me and my dad

When I was like 7? Yeah 7 that same motel use to be we lived in or apartments by then the same house this was like 4 months before we moved.. a new family had moved in and they had 3 girls and 2 sons.. well 2 weeks after they moved in I had been sick and taken to the hospital from a very high fever .. I had been staying home from school and I was still a little sick and stuff well my mom was home with me while my sisters were at school and dad was at work.. I remember bits and pieces of this where I was asleep and then my mom was like talking to me she was telling me how I won't be able to go on the neighborhoods camping trip because yearly we had this neighborhood camping trip cause all the kids were friends and most of us were related this apartment was a 18 Apartment little building .. anyways .. she told me I won't be able to go because I'm sick.. Thats all I really remembered about that day.. my sisters were upset too that they wouldn't be able to go... well the day everyone was leaving.. I was staring at one of the new boys. .. that just moved in a few weeks ago.. my mom came over to me and she was like "im sorry you can't go baby." Then I said to her "he's not coming home." my mom was like what? She shook it off ..the next day we notice everyone was already back... the trip is normally 6 days long.. well we noticed everyone was back and then people going to that little boys house and we hear his mom crying and going nuts.. we found out later that he had drowned in a lake... my mom told my dad what happened the day they left and she and my dad came and told me "baby remember what you said .. about the boy not coming back?" I told them no... they were like really? I was like yea.. and they go well if you remember don't say anything about it to anyone ok?
I said ok.. 2 nights later I started noticing that I heard basketball noises in the middle of the court.. because the apartment was a square ... all the apartments made a square and a big basket ball court in the middle that use to be a pool like how some motels have it cause it once was a motel.. well anyways ... I started hearing basketball noises and I thought it was my dad.. and uncle cause they get off work at 11 pm well I looked at my clock it was 2 something a.m and then I looked opened my shades and looked out the window I saw a boy .. it freaked me out because what kid would be out there at that time.. I closed the shade and laid back down.. and then .. I heard knocking on my window.. I just ignored it .. and started praying I prayed and prayed and finally fell asleep.. 2 days later my mom changed my rooms for me...

I use to hear my parents argue all the time about how im always "seeing things" my mom suggested that my dad take me to the temple and have me blessed cause maybe I'm having some bad luck.. my dad doesn't think it's anything serious because at the time he was like "America doesn't have ghosts" lol until one day my sister told him that theres a little boy playing with me in my room.. I was playing game .. and didn't know what she was tlaking about.. well ... my dad was scared cause my sister always told him there was a little boy in my room... Only my parents knew about this until we moved to tx but the apartment we lived in apartment 12 was actually the first house on our row... cause theres 5 houses down each row and then when each row stops another intersects to make a box.. well our house and the house that was across the sidewalk from us had burned down and a little boy that was living in our apartment had died in there and I was in his room! That same little boy they say use to go and play basketball outside with his mom watching while they wait for his dad to come home... the room I had switched to was his..

We had a monk come bless the house and they had told my parents.. that room was a quiet room so the spirts were quiet but when I moved in there it disturbed him so he started following his same routines again -.- my mom and dad had no choice but to let me sleep in their room because we were moving soon anyways and my cousins family who was moving to texas with us had moved into our house with us because their lease had ended before ours did... and ever since they moved in we had some activities like with my little sister but nothing where it would freak us out to bad ...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg i knew i shouldn't have came in here to read ghost stories...couldn't help it though...I had some ghostly experiences before....so now im a fraidy cat...Im afraid of the dark and im afraid to be alone.

Heres a story...

When i was about 7-10 years old...i hung out with my aunt alot. One day my uncle went out drinking with his buddies and so it was just me and my aunt alone in their apartment which was a 4plex. The place was pretty old. At around 10 at night i guess my aunt decided to clean the ducks cage (they were raising some lilttle ducks out in the backyard). As i stood next to my aunt while she washed the cage in the backyard...i starred out into the parking lot...it was about 15-20 feet away...At first i didn't see anything, but then when i looked a second time i saw a black shadow of a person sitting in the back of my uncles truck (He didn't drive that day). The shadow had eyes that were visible. It starred striaght at me, but then i thought i was just seeing things...so i looked away and looked agian...but it didn't go away so i tapped my aunt and told her what i saw and for her to look. She looked and screamed....so we both ran into the house and locked all of the doors. She picked up the phone and called my uncle to come home immediately because we saw something that looked like a ghost sitting in the back of his truck. My uncle came home...when he came into the house he said he saw nothing in the back of his truck...He said that it must have been a cat. But me and my aunt said that it was too big to be a cat. The shadow was built like a person. From then on i became very afraid of ghost.

A couple of times at my old apartment i saw some things to. I use to sit on the couch to watch tv. Sometimes i see shadows run by. But then when i blink...it's gone...so to keep myself calm i tell myself that it was just my eyes and that i was seeing things...and that it wasn't real. It only happend at that apartment complex. I don't see anything anymore like that. Tt has always been said that the place i once lived at was built over an indian grave.

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
Haha these stories are awesome. Here's mine. Not really ghostly, but it was weird.

Back when I lived in California, I remember just going to the temple and hanging out there for fun. It was always cool to talk with the monks and stuff. Does anyone else's temple look REALLY REALLY creepy at night or was it just that one? Well anyway, my mom had to back at night for something and no one was allowed to stay at home so we all had to go. The temple just had this really really dreadful green glow to it. And at the time my mom and sisters forced me to watch the Krasue series with them (because they thought a 6 year-old really needed to watch it) and that exact same green color from the series was around the temple. So of course I started getting scared. So we walk in and there's no one there. My mom mentions that they said they'd be in there waiting. I was starting to cry because it was also a windy night. Now, the shows that my family watched at the time, whenever it was a windy night, someone either died or got eaten. So I wanted to leave ASAP. I usually walked around to keep myself from crying, but when I walked towards a tree it started shaking violently. I jump back and tell my mom I wanted to leave. My sister nudges my arm and says "Look a full moon". Now, they also made me watch the Krahung series too and whenever there was a full moon there, someone got eaten. So I just start crying. Then there's a loud thud off in the distance like something hard hit the ground. That spooks out my sisters but my mom still wants to stay. She calls out to whoever was out there but no answer. Then we hear footsteps coming towards us. And that was it for us. We ran back to the car and left. The next day, we came back in the bright shininess of the sun and asked the monks where were they. They said they were inside waiting and we never showed up.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, i'm getting goosebumps... :eek: :eek:

i got one, it's my older sister's story. scared the shit out of me.

this happen when she was about 10 yrs old. my parents use to deliever newspaper so they would have to leave 2 in the morning to go to work, leaving me & my two sisters by ourselves. My older sister & I shared a room & my younger sister sleeps in my parents room. So before going to work, my parents would wake my older sister & tell her to sleep in their room with my little sister.

So one night when my older sister was sleeping in my parents room [she was sleeping on my parents bed & my little sister was sleeping on her bed] & she felt the bed move down, like someone was climbing into the bed. My sister thought it was my little sister but when she lift the blanket, nobody was under there. The bed had an outline of a body, but no one was under there. my little sister was still in her bed. she was freaked out! she told my parents the next day & they told her it was our grandpa who passed away.... man that story still scares me til today...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
imagine if these experiences were a movie...
omg i don't even wanna imagine... *shivers* hearing all these experience is scary enough.

someone told me that if you sleep with closet open, a man sitting in a chair watches you sleep & for a long time i really believed that... i can't sleep with the closet open. scares me.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Freaky, especially the little boy one.

BabeeLaiLai: Maybe what you and your aunt saw was a shadow person. I know several people who've seen something similar and someone decided to look it up. If you google it, it'll tell you what they are. I'm not sure if they're actually ghosts are not.

Noy: I can't sleep with the closet door open either, I have to have all the doors closed, closet, bathroom and front door.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Freaky, especially the little boy one.

BabeeLaiLai: Maybe what you and your aunt saw was a shadow person. I know several people who've seen something similar and someone decided to look it up. If you google it, it'll tell you what they are. I'm not sure if they're actually ghosts are not.

Noy: I can't sleep with the closet door open either, I have to have all the doors closed, closet, bathroom and front door.

Or a Poltergeist =/

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Why oh why am I noisy and come in here to read this. I'm so scared right now. I have to stop reading because I'm too spooked. It's 8pm right now and I'm afraid these images will stick in my head and I can't go to sleep later. OMG I shouldn't have been noisy LOL!

I'll continue reading tomorrow eventhough I'm a chicken.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
haha.. smile... as for me.. I'm waiting till it's 3AM.. that's when there's a lot od paranormal activity. I love ghosts.

I wanted to write like Stephen King ... write about paranormal stuff.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Poltergeist by definition are ghosts but they don't manifest themselves physically.

Here's a defintion of what Shadow People are.

Shadow people (also known as shadow men, shadow folk, or shadow beings) are supernatural shadow-like creatures of both modern folklore and traditional native American beliefs. According to folklore, they appear as dark forms in the peripheries of people's vision and disintegrate, or move between walls, when noticed.[1][2]

Reports of shadow people occupy a similar position in the popular consciousness to ghost sightings, but differ in that shadow people are not reported as having human features, wearing modern/period clothing, or attempting to communicate. Witnesses also do not report the same feelings of being in the presence of something that 'was once human'. Some individuals have described being menaced, chased, or in some rare instance, attacked by shadow people. There have also been reports of shadow people appearing in front of witnesses, of which they stay there or lingering for several seconds before disappearing. Witnesses report that encounters are typically accompanied by a feeling of dread.[1][3]
Accounts of shadow people typically describe them as being black humanoid silhouettes with no discernible mouths, noses, or facial expressions, though accounts also exist of them being child-sized humanoids or shapeless masses that sometimes change to a more human like form. The eyes are usually not described as being discernible but in some reports glowing eyes are mentioned. The color of the eyes, if any, is typically given as red. Their specific form is described variously as two-dimensional shadow to a vaporous or distorted three-dimensional body (as though made out of smoke or steam). Movement is often described as being very quick and disjointed. Some witnesses describe this movement as though the shadow entities they have seen "danced" from one wall to the next, or as moving around the room "as if they were on a specific track". Rarely, they are seen "standing" in the middle of doorways or off the wall. Often they are described as being seen staring at the floor. Some accounts describe what appears to be the outline of a cloak, and in some instances the outline of a 1930s style fedora hat. This last type is referred as the "hat-man".[1][4]

Various depictions and artists rendering have been posted on the Internet.[5][6]
Ladyofdarkness: You should definitely write horror. :)
With a little research and a lot of imagination you can write a really good book.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Poltergeist by definition are ghosts but they don't manifest themselves physically.

Here's a defintion of what Shadow People are.

Shadow people (also known as shadow men, shadow folk, or shadow beings) are supernatural shadow-like creatures of both modern folklore and traditional native American beliefs. According to folklore, they appear as dark forms in the peripheries of people's vision and disintegrate, or move between walls, when noticed.[1][2]

Reports of shadow people occupy a similar position in the popular consciousness to ghost sightings, but differ in that shadow people are not reported as having human features, wearing modern/period clothing, or attempting to communicate. Witnesses also do not report the same feelings of being in the presence of something that 'was once human'. Some individuals have described being menaced, chased, or in some rare instance, attacked by shadow people. There have also been reports of shadow people appearing in front of witnesses, of which they stay there or lingering for several seconds before disappearing. Witnesses report that encounters are typically accompanied by a feeling of dread.[1][3]
Accounts of shadow people typically describe them as being black humanoid silhouettes with no discernible mouths, noses, or facial expressions, though accounts also exist of them being child-sized humanoids or shapeless masses that sometimes change to a more human like form. The eyes are usually not described as being discernible but in some reports glowing eyes are mentioned. The color of the eyes, if any, is typically given as red. Their specific form is described variously as two-dimensional shadow to a vaporous or distorted three-dimensional body (as though made out of smoke or steam). Movement is often described as being very quick and disjointed. Some witnesses describe this movement as though the shadow entities they have seen "danced" from one wall to the next, or as moving around the room "as if they were on a specific track". Rarely, they are seen "standing" in the middle of doorways or off the wall. Often they are described as being seen staring at the floor. Some accounts describe what appears to be the outline of a cloak, and in some instances the outline of a 1930s style fedora hat. This last type is referred as the "hat-man".[1][4]

Various depictions and artists rendering have been posted on the Internet.[5][6]
ahhhhhhhhhhh so meeh and my aunt did see something...and it was a ghost...or should i say a shadow spirit or shadow person..it was exactly like what the decription decribed....dark human like feature with glowing eyes and nothing else...omg im getting goosebumps....also at my old apartment like i said...i saw shadows running...i guess it disappered or ran when i noticed it...ahhhhhhh....Now im scared....I SEE SHADOW PEOPLE!

Noy amd :Liberty: I can't sleep with the closet door open either, I have to have all the doors closed, closet, bathroom and front door.
Im afraid to sleep with the closet door open as well...i too close everything before i go to sleep!

A couple of times when i get scared i've ran into my parents room...also i remember after watching The Grudge...I slept with my mom and dad!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhhhhhhhhh so meeh and my aunt did see something...and it was a ghost...or should i say a shadow spirit or shadow person..it was exactly like what the decription decribed....dark human like feature with glowing eyes and nothing else...omg im getting goosebumps....also at my old apartment like i said...i saw shadows running...i guess it disappered or ran when i noticed it...ahhhhhhh....Now im scared....I SEE SHADOW PEOPLE!
Im afraid to sleep with the closet door open as well...i too close everything before i go to sleep!

A couple of times when i get scared i've ran into my parents room...also i remember after watching The Grudge...I slept with my mom and dad!
omg... i watched the excorist [i spelled it wrong but whatever... lol] of emily rose & omg... i was so scared i had slept with the door open & the tv.... :eek: i swear i thought i was hearing things creek & shadows moving... i was just scared out of my mind!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
You slept with the door open...i think thats even more scarier..when the door is open i have images of someone standin in front of my door...or i imagine seeing things outside of my bedroom!