Share your Hmong posters

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
Hey! well here is my work....its not good since i am juss a beginner so yea..
enjoy... :) Oh yea is u guys want it bigger juss tell me and i can always make it bigger .....i'll be glad 2 :D
This if from Dawb Thoj and Voos yaj's Mv

The rest are from Inncent cyclone ...i think thats how u spell it....
these 3 are the same so yea i juss changed the quote ..

More coming soon!!!

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
personally, i think the hmong should have more photoshoots...
like the thais and everything b/c i think they need more better poses.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kool artworks sassygurlm310 you did...... ^_^

Yeah I have to agree with you sassygurlm310 & Mee_123 and make their cover intresting and good.

Here a new Poster I made of the movie of "Pol Kws ua Kauv Kaus"

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
Kool artworks sassygurlm310 you did...... ^_^

Yeah I have to agree with you sassygurlm310 & Mee_123 and make their cover intresting and good.
Here a new Poster I made of the movie of "Pol Kws ua Kauv Kaus"

aww i like this cover its nice nice work 2 and thanx

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey you have that movie nplooj siab khaub lig cua right? and do u have like 4 parts of them well i haven't seen yet and i wanna c it and do u mind if you get me a copy or give me a download link so i can get to watch it too. it was easy to upload movie well all you have to do is when you insert the dvd to your computer then you click my computer and then click the dvd-rom and you open the dvd and then you copy the movie and paste it to your computer well it was easy. if you have them in dvd please upload them for me ok

Hey! well here is my work....its not good since i am juss a beginner so yea..
enjoy... :) Oh yea is u guys want it bigger juss tell me and i can always make it bigger .....i'll be glad 2 :D
This if from Dawb Thoj and Voos yaj's Mv

The rest are from Inncent cyclone ...i think thats how u spell it....
these 3 are the same so yea i juss changed the quote ..

More coming soon!!!

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
hey you have that movie nplooj siab khaub lig cua right? and do u have like 4 parts of them well i haven't seen yet and i wanna c it and do u mind if you get me a copy or give me a download link so i can get to watch it too. it was easy to upload movie well all you have to do is when you insert the dvd to your computer then you click my computer and then click the dvd-rom and you open the dvd and then you copy the movie and paste it to your computer well it was easy. if you have them in dvd please upload them for me ok

hey!well i have onyl part 1 and 2 since my aunt she is gonna send me part 3 and 4 and 5 when she buys it well she bought part 3 and 4 i think when i get it i'll upload it but the problem is that part 1 i have in VHS and part 2 is DVD well yea

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh ok so thank you and forget about part 1 well i already c it so just give me part 2 - 4 and what! they have part 5 too

hey!well i have onyl part 1 and 2 since my aunt she is gonna send me part 3 and 4 and 5 when she buys it well she bought part 3 and 4 i think when i get it i'll upload it but the problem is that part 1 i have in VHS and part 2 is DVD well yea

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG leek your new poster great.....Do you know what this movie is about seem like Ihaven't see it before...

and this one too...

leek18

sarNie Adult
thank you dancy well the 1st one is in the music video and it was not a movie well if you haven't seen the music video you should go buy at herr's video and the 2nd one is the cov lus cog cia and it was from Ntsa Iab Productions and i'm not sure it was out yet because they say it going to be coming soon

OMG leek your new poster great.....Do you know what this movie is about seem like Ihaven't see it before...

and this one too...