Sharons pictures

another 13 y.o. sarnie? cute pic. & if you're much older than 13, i'm sorry, & i will blame it on the glasses. :ph34r:

shachibasha

psychotic
ehh here are some photos of me when i was younger

my moms and i

gosh even back then i rocked those fedora hats!

me and my mom

my pops and I

my brother is such a fag

family photo

we were like models the one in black is me and the girl in front is my cousin but i call her my sister

my dad and i at the beach

this was after the fourth of july parade that girl there is my 1st cousin

i am such a cool kid!...haha JJ..this was at dunmuerng airport we we waiting to board

would you like some ice cream?

my brother,sister,and me at teh christmas parade...this was when i was in the 4th grade

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
did you live in Hawaii? The background in your pics look like it. And yes.. icecream sounds nice right now. :D

shachibasha

psychotic
no kah i live on this island called saipan its the capital of Northern Marianas Islands if you know Guam then Saipan is just a 30 minute plane ride kah...however the weather and everyting is just like hawaii its just saipan is alot smaller than hawaii but it too consist of many other small islands that creats the Northern Marianas Islands.

lady0fdarkness

oh yess.. I'm familiar with Saipan and Guam. I used to have the biggest crush on a boy from Saipan. :D

Indeed... the islands are very beautiful and tropical.. sometimes I miss living in Hawaii.

shachibasha

psychotic
omg for real finally someone knew saipan! have you ever stayed in saipan?..so i could see if i know you or tried seeing you? cuz everyone knows everyone down here

lady0fdarkness

I've never stayed in Saipan nor Guam, but I'm familiar with it because I lived in Hawaii for 12 years. I had a classmate from Guam and we were friends, and one summer, I met a boy from Saipan. It was a sweet summer crush back when I was 12 years old. lol.. :D

shachibasha

psychotic
ohh lol..hehe i thought you stayed here!...alot of saipan people stay in hawaii because everything isnt that all different from here!

topless baby! :eek: yesh. yesh. very cute baby pics. i can't believe you were already munching on that huge ice cream cone that young. :lol:

shachibasha

psychotic
here are some picture of saipans sunset and its famous tourist attraction called managaha and views from the golf course near my home!

scenery from the golf course

bird island also a popular tourist attraction

and finally managaha

aerial view