she "models"

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
LOLZ.
NO. SHE DIDN'T WIN THE FRESNO PAGEANT.
SHE WAS CROWNED MISS HMONG CALIFORNIA DURING THE 2006-2007 NEW YEAR IN SACRAMENTO
Ohhh. Eh, that's not such a big deal (in my book) then. I thought from the way ppl talk that she won the Fresno pageant last year...which I would remember, since I was in Fresno last year. Oh, well. Whatever. My aunt won the Fresno pageant in 1993. Dang, seems like ages ago...lol. I never go to those pageant things anymore. Whatever. Props to her for doing her thing *shrugs*

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
supposely.. she models for a hmong studio in fresno...

<< the lady next to maiv xyooj is her mom... iono.. i heard she's like her mom.. lolz >>
but i still don't know the explanation for the flashy photos with maiv xyooj in the other thread.. lolz

hey! nkaujhmooblauj you look familiar...but let me say something first before misunderstand....hey! have you post any video on youtube? like singing and then record it....well if not you then mighT BAD....CUZ THAT GIRL RIGHT THERE LOOKS LIKE YOU....HEHE...

oh by the way, paj zaub khab does not do it as a model. She only do it to represent their cousin's studio only. She get involved there because it's their cousin!
so yeah...there's no problem to what she did. =)
it's alright....People have their own way of posting...
im talking this to the people that who concern about it...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hey! nkaujhmooblauj you look familiar...but let me say something first before misunderstand....hey! have you post any video on youtube? like singing and then record it....well if not you then mighT BAD....CUZ THAT GIRL RIGHT THERE LOOKS LIKE YOU....HEHE...

oh by the way, paj zaub khab does not do it as a model. She only do it to represent their cousin's studio only. She get involved there because it's their cousin!

she's taking pictures to represent the studio.
that would be considered "modeling"
and yes. i do have my gay clips on youtube. you subscribed to my videos.
lolz
i can't sing... but i like to sing and karoake as a hobby

lilxyoojdragon

sarNie Egg
i think paj zaub khab only does it to represent the studio...i believe it's call Alex Xiong Studio or something like that bc in Maiv Xyooj new mv...Alex Studio had an advertisement in there and it did show pics of Maiv and Paj Zaub...

and as for Maiv's mom...i don't think that's her mom, not unless u r referring to her mother-in-law...but if u r referring to her birth mom then it's no her bc i believe her birth mom passed away for a few years now considering that she dedicated one song about her mother...i think it's call "Mother's Day Tsis Muaj Niam" and considering that in the mv for that song, it shown actual footage of her and her mom...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think paj zaub khab only does it to represent the studio...i believe it's call Alex Xiong Studio or something like that bc in Maiv Xyooj new mv...Alex Studio had an advertisement in there and it did show pics of Maiv and Paj Zaub...

and as for Maiv's mom...i don't think that's her mom, not unless u r referring to her mother-in-law...but if u r referring to her birth mom then it's no her bc i believe her birth mom passed away for a few years now considering that she dedicated one song about her mother...i think it's call "Mother's Day Tsis Muaj Niam" and considering that in the mv for that song, it shown actual footage of her and her mom...
that's what i'm trying to get across here.. she "models" backgrounds and effects that the studio has to offer..
i know that's not maiv xyooj's mom.. the lady standing next to maiv xyooj is paj zaub khab's mom.. lolz

candi

sarNie Juvenile

i think they were referred her as pajzaub's mom...not mai's mom.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
she's taking pictures to represent the studio.
that would be considered "modeling"
and yes. i do have my gay clips on youtube. you subscribed to my videos.
lolz
i can't sing... but i like to sing and karoake as a hobby
haahhhaaa!! really? that's you!! wow! heheheh.....it's good that you recognize the nickname of mine....
hehe...funny...yeah, i subscribed you because i like your clip and sing....i saw your clip before i question you in sarn...i didnt notice until now....
it's good to hear more of your clip, can you sing mab sua's music video#2 track 1 ???? ........

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
haahhhaaa!! really? that's you!! wow! heheheh.....it's good that you recognize the nickname of mine....
hehe...funny...yeah, i subscribed you because i like your clip and sing....i saw your clip before i question you in sarn...i didnt notice until now....
it's good to hear more of your clip, can you sing mab sua's music video#2 track 1 ???? ........

i'm going to go back to school next week.. so i'm not really going to have time to sing and record anymore..
and i didn't buy her second mv.
i'll probably go get it tho..
i saw it playing at the new years.. but it doesn't even sound like her..
thanks for checking my clips out tho.
lolz
i hope your ears aren't exploding yet.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i'm going to go back to school next week.. so i'm not really going to have time to sing and record anymore..
and i didn't buy her second mv.
i'll probably go get it tho..
i saw it playing at the new years.. but it doesn't even sound like her..
thanks for checking my clips out tho.
lolz
i hope your ears aren't exploding yet.
no...i really loving it.....if you could be famous in the future, i would probably support you already......lol...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
no...i really loving it.....if you could be famous in the future, i would probably support you already......lol...
those clips are funny because sometimes i start recording too soon and the music is so long..
lolz
there was one where i was just sitting there forever. ehehe
i don't think i'm going to be uploading anymore new ones for a while..
i'm going back to school next monday and i'm also working too..
but when i do.. you'll get an alert
since you subscribed to them.
thanks for your time...
=D

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
sometimes it just not a great idea to judge others.

sorry guys. I am sad that hmong are always like this. judging their own people all the time. i wish we all can just be proud of our own culture, heritage, and our people for their work, acting, music, and many more. Hopefully in the future not to see such rude critis like these anymore. Thank you.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
sometimes it just not a great idea to judge others.

sorry guys. I am sad that hmong are always like this. judging their own people all the time. i wish we all can just be proud of our own culture, heritage, and our people for their work, acting, music, and many more. Hopefully in the future not to see such rude critis like these anymore. Thank you.
we're not really judging people.
we are throwing out our opinions.
this forum is filled with gossip.
it is up to users in here to either believe or not believe the rumors they hear.
not everyone will agree with eachother and that's perfectly fine.
if you people want to be known out in the world.. they have to learn how to deal criticism.
if not.. then it isn't the place for you to be.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
yeah, people these days are really judging people.......i dont mean in here but base on real life. What i've seen so far is that young people are most we need to stop them. They are what we need to tease them. If i could be a pageant this year 2008-2009, while for my speech on the stage i might saying this also....to let them know......etc......i would express about the good and the bad and why not creating our culture and pride to make it stronger ever each year. Why not showing pride that we are hmong. Why not supporting our religion to let other knows about our thingy.....why not liking what hmong invented and why so ashamed to speak hmong out there...as i see....(lol).......some didnt even know how to speak english clearly and trying to act like they know......not to embrassed but is true though....got to ignore...and hmong need to continue the education.....and so on.....i'll try to make it the saddest speech ever of the year!!! haha.......(if i can)

yeah, true.....i do sometimes judge people too only if they make me feel like it.....just like in here "sarnworld".....lol....better recognize.....it's fun...but if i think about it, it's rude but i dont really care becuz it's just a net....net.........lol.......

mmuas01

sarNie Egg

first of all i dont think thts her cousin or what so because the girl far too the left is my auntie and second of allshe doesnt do it to represent her so call cousins studio and third the reason why she thinks she all tht because her moms and dad spoiled her and the whoole family except her brother thinks they all tht and what so