Just plain obsessed
Their second mutizen
There's a lot of talk about their reactions to this win
It was sooo cute

Lucifer performance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGZazUPkK_Q

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Shinee so much. I've been following them for a year now. They were the 1st KPOP group that introduce me to the KPOP world. I gotta say these boys are super talented. I've been checking out stuff about them on soompi. I didn't know what they have a section here on Sarnworld too. lol... Where I have been? BTW I love thier reactions on INKIAGO when they win. I guess they weren't anticipating to be winning since BOA is back and she also won on MBANK. Onew's reaction was just adorable. =D

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this fancam of Onew at SM TOWN CONCERT 2010! His voice is so soothing, calming with SUJU's Ryeowook singing "The Name I Love!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
SHINee - HONEY POT COMEDY
credits: nhiphuong @ YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDQ2O3sRS8w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-qeEPVJdfo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGN_OTl9YZI

this is so freaken hilarious...i laughed my butt off when Jonghyun ditched her after he wasted her money and when Minho got whacked in the head with the basketball...i still couldn't stop laughing. it's super cute, all the SHINee members were super duper funny...haha...i wouldn't mind any of'em pursuing an acting career at all :p

i hope u all enjoy it as much as i did. XD

jeeja

omg...ur so fast. i just watched the tser a minute ago lol
yup, SHINee is as darn cute as always!!! XD

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait to see their vid. I love Taemin's voice. I wonder if Jonghyun is supporting his voice though because it sounds like Jonghyun when Taemin sings. But then again, Taemin is getting better and better at singing. Seems like Minho will get a one line solo part in this mv...hopefully a scene w/ him singing his part too :p & I'm excited for his rap part of course :D.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg! freken HOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! the hello t-ser is o HOOOOOOOTTTT! can't wait to see the full mv! omg, all of them r hot! *drooling*

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
they are so cute!!!
well here's the clip of them live on Music Bank!!!

credits: UnknownCarrot160 @ YT

iapple

sarNie Egg
thnxs for the updates...can't wait fot shinee's hello mv to be out!!!! still waiting for it...
jonghyun's smile in the beginning killed me...
the rest are handsome and cute **dies**
finally minho and taemin get more parts...minho's voice sounds like key and taemin's voice sounds like jonghyun, now their real voices are heard!!!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
thnxs for the updates...can't wait fot shinee's hello mv to be out!!!! still waiting for it...
jonghyun's smile in the beginning killed me...
the rest are handsome and cute **dies**
finally minho and taemin get more parts...minho's voice sounds like key and taemin's voice sounds like jonghyun, now their real voices are heard!!!!
I wonder if that's why Taemin is always standing between Onew and Jonghyun and Minho next to Key. I'm glad a song from their album is showing off their voices. I love their songs when they do ost and love watching when they sing on radio shows :) because you get to see who sings what :D

jeeja

credits: sment @ YT

OMG!!! THE MV IS OUT! wat can i say...they are just too adorable. wat i love the most is you getta c each of'em sing their part. SO COOL!

iapple

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! THE MV IS OUT! wat can i say...they are just too adorable. wat i love the most is you getta c each of'em sing their part. SO COOL!
wow you woke up pretty early to watch it...
i woke up around 4am watching it and was too busy rewatching i didn't have time to post it...
they have such cute expressions!!!
key and his ring - CUTE! :wub:
jonghyun and his present - anxious for what is in it :huh:
minho and his huge bear - i want the bear!!!!lucky him... :p
taemin and the dolly(or something else) - it's pretty cute the drawings on it was PRETTY! ;)
onew and his flowers - of course all MVPS wants it...i wish i was the one behind the door lol... :lol: