Shinhwa

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat, me too. i got really mad when i read that. Those people are wrong, from what i see shinhwa love each other so much. I even feel like they love each other more then my sister and I.

SHINHWA ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
of course i will vote! but it gonna be hard.. i mean it's INTERNATIONAL.. i really wanted shinhwa to be known as the international boyband. hehehehehe

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ahh welcome to my "thread"... even i didn't start this thread... well, i post a lot like hell. haha

which member do you like? :) oh of course no ranking or whatsoever.. just have a crush. :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ahhh another JJ's admirer! thoyting likes him, too. hehe

yup, he's darn cute.. omg have you seen x-files episodes? damned JJ is soo hilarious and he always tried to imitate somebody else and it ended up being stupid. but he's such a DORK! :lol: those episodes just are a must see for JJ fans. =]

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
nope, i don't think so...i'm not sure. I watch lot's of shinhwa funny video clip but then i don't know the title. Because i never read it. lol....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^omg you must watch those x-file episodes.. it's sooo funny... it's just that JJ is really stupid but yet cute. hehe

their first japanese single 'inspiration #1' is out today!!!

1. sun in our hearts
2. unfaith
3. sun in our hearts (instrumental)
4. unfaith (instrumental)

credits: SHCJ for scan + kitkat for uploading​

so be a true shinhwa fan... GO BUY IT ONLINE... don't get it from yesasia or annyoung.. it won't help their rating and chance of winning awards, too. i recommend you to order it from official japanese online store. =]

i can't wait to get this album from a friend who will send me this friday! *going crazy*

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA Hey Covergirl better stay away from my MAN.. JUNJIN IS MINE!! You can have him when I am done HAHA.. But I love my Shinhwa.. I don’t really have an order I mean I love them all… HAHA.. But you always have to have a favortie from a group and Junjin is my favorite cause he is the first person I know of that is in that group.. I usually always stick to the first guy HAHA.. Then later I found out about Minwoo.. Then Eric.. Andy… Hyesung and Dongwang.. HAHA I found out about them one by one then come to know that they are in the same group.. That funny!!! But love them all!! This is a really unique group…

HEY CAT.. Thanks for always sharing Shinhwa stuff… I know I can always count on you.. Um.. About that Junjin show I'm not sure if I saw it or not HAHA cause you know there is just so many shows out there to watch cant really watch all of it…

kitkat

sarNie Elites
x-files episodes that have skydiving, swimming, amusement park, being hypnotized, tripled-joint kid, ear muscle, haunted house, so many! if you already see those... i assume you only see the clips, right? i have full version and it way better. hehe

JJ is the most hilarious dork in all of those episodes. he was blonde then brown that time. it was during their 4th jib. ^^ i wonder he really is scared of swimming pool? lmao i guess he just made it funny show for us. oh yeah my fave part of him jumping on trampoline.. omg his face expression is priceless! actually, there's too many favorites on JJ's parts... like i said.. he's stupid. haha by the way, it's not only JJ's show.. it's including shinhwa members except andy wasn't in it because during that time, he was in usa studying.

here's full xfile episodes' list:

- 010714 prank on the actress, park jun min
- 010721 + 010728 no.1 spirited world + haunted house
- 010804 prank on the singer, kim hae soo
- 010811 halmaes stone secret
- 010818 supernatural powers
- 010825 girl who can see through
- 010901 mysteries of the previous life
- 010908 mysteries of the human body 1-4
- 010915 skydiving prep + amusement park
- 010922 skydiving + swimming
- 011006 skydiving
- 011013 + 061020 driving

that's it. i have all of it so just tell me which episode do you want to see?

-edited-

oh here's some i reupload at SS forum:

- 010721 + 010728 no.1 spirited world + haunted house
combined version
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9i0iyq

- 010804 prank on the singer, kim gun mo
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v0cjt3

- 010818 supernatural powers
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...82D146C6D21BD53 [it was uploaded by n!kk! @ SS so get it while you can. YSI won't last longer.]

- 010901 mysteries of the previous life
http://www.sendspace.com/file/maw8k5 in LQ [i have it in HQ but converted it for nicole @ SS]

- 010908 mysteries of the human body 1-4
http://www.sendspace.com/file/siv347 in LQ [i have it in HQ but converted it for nicole @ SS]

- 011013 + 011020 driving
combined version
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pksn43

separated version [it was uploaded by nicole @ SS]
011013 1st Part : http://www.sendspace.com/file/c7v1ff
011020 2nd Part : http://www.sendspace.com/file/gt9nvz

credits: bestshinhwa + SS + SHCJ + nikki, nicole & kitkat for uploading

sorry no caps this time.... ^^;;

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks kitkat, downloading right now...can't wait to watch it.

hey thoyting, about Jun Jin...i'm not going to fight for him because I still have other shinhwa member. lol... I think it's pretty cool and werid because Jun Jin is the first korean guy and shinhwa member i know and he's your first too. hahaha...After I saw shinhwa video "T.O.P" and then i fall for Jun Jin. Because i use to think that he kinda look like Ekin Chen. lol....then Shinhwa bring me to the kpop world...oh..yeah, right now, thinking back. I think that I'm stupid for thinking that Jun Jin and Ekin look alike......maybe is the hair or something. lol......Dunno why...

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Cat.. THANKS so much for sharing.. So do all the eps you upload have Junjin in it? Just wondering? And I probably wont be able to DL it until I get home.. Haahha cause like I metion before I usually get time to come on around worktime (shhhh=X) HAHA… but yeah THANKS SO MUCH MY DEAR FOR SHARING!! VERY VERY SWEET OF YOU!!!

HAHA hey Covergirl.. HAHA that good stay away from Junjin HAHA Just kidding I'm just messing with cha.. It's not like I can have him HAHA.. Yeah that is pretty funny… I don’t think he looks like Ekin HAHA I think he looks way better then Ekin

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^you didn't read my post clearly? =\

"kitkat" said:
by the way, it's not only JJ's show.. it's including shinhwa members except andy wasn't in it because during that time, he was in usa studying.
therefore, all episodes does have JJ in it... it's just that andy wasn't in it. =]

covergirl, who's ekin? *stratch head*

kitkat

sarNie Elites
those are from world cup game KOREA VS TOGO... so i don't know where should i put because their outfits are same from xman.. i thought about it posting there but it doesn't make any sense.. so here's pictures! especially eric.......... :wub: well, there's JJ pics but i don't feel like saving the pics then uploading then posting here. :sweat: but i will do that LATERRR....

credits: ericmania @ soompi

continue.................

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lookie here..... ER + CY look good!!!!!!!!! too bad he's taken by PSY. hehe

JJ pics will be up laterrr................... okay?

credits: ericmania @ soompi

man i don't know why someone blur hwayobi...... :( i like her! hehe

060611 SBS Inkigayo - Shinhwa Once In A Lifetime + Mutizen Win + Encore is up! in different version because it has 1024x576 resolution... d/l it up on page 6 with that same title. :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
060610 MusicOn! TV - Shinhwa Sun In Our Hearts PV Making

it's including FULL PV at end. =]

Click Me! in HQ version

credits: SHCJ for cap/video + kitkat for uploading​

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^no problem.. hey you can call my name 'cat'. =] anyways, i don't know which shinhwa files should i start to upload because there's too many! :sweat:

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
okay...now on, i'll called you cat....hahaha....is kinda funny. Because my name is Kat too...but my start with a K not the C and thoyting and I, both like JJ. HAHA....

Cat, those video of shinhwa that you share is super funny. Make me laugh and my tears came out...hahahahaa.... :D But it there eng-sub?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oh really? HELLO KAT! hehe

english sub? oh i wish! there's none. =[ but once you see it, it's pretty understanding, though. i mean they mostly act out in the words. lol oh there's some certain parts that needed to be subbed... like hypotinized episode that they just talk in their sleep. man i really wanted to know what they said. mmm... gosh it reminds me to watch it again. lol

you know there's still more episodes on the list that i haven't upload it.. i sorta do that later.. because it's in HQ so it takes forever to get those done. beside you d/led all of it? if so, you got two files in LQ version. i have both in HQ. i know thoyting loves HQ junkies just like me. hehe

anyways, i'm currently watching a kdrama 'fashion 70's'... it's really good! so it got me forgetting shinhwa for a while but i NEVER ever forget about tomorrow and this sunday. :lol:

oh yeah SHINHWA GOT RANK #9 ON ORICON! they outbeat bi and se7en! because bi's in 13th and se7en's in 23rd. it's amazing because they just got in japan market and boomed! their popularity is really high in japan just in few weeks. shinhwa oppa fighting! =] as for those people don't know what is oricon? it's national wide world music chart. =D

just tell me what files do you want me to upload it... so i will check if i have it or not. =] recently, i finally got to see their karaoke show and JJ still is soo hilarious. wow back then, they had pimple on their face.. of course they didn't have much money to go to special treatments as they did now. hehe gosh WanSung really are so good at memorizing the lyrics! on that show, they had to remember all 1000 songs so they select the number to listen the song.. there's no showing the title of who sing, lyrics, or whatsoever.. isn't it hard, uh? hehe of course, eric did nothing but standing. haha JJ just played around acting like he's singer and dancing aroud... even at end, he fakely cried out proud of HS got MVP for singing. lmao. wannie is such a dork! :p