Shinhwa

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i was bored so i was watching good morning of shinhwa and saw those personal pictures from minwoo... i love those pictures! here's the captures... it was during their 6th jib times. =]

credits: SHCJ for video + kitkat for caps/uploading

weren't they hot in that time? hehe man everyone sorta is right because i can see why eric's really good with any type of clothes because he has wider shoulders and long legs. =]

anyways, during that time, eric used to live with minwoo at his apartment but now it isn't anymore... eric had some problems so he went out on his own instead but now he's doing okay. he basically sleeps everywhere. lol

who's a big fan of RicMin? mine is RicDy but used to be a fan of RicSung. =P

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Emergency Measures No. 19 the Movie

An astounding singer is elected to the congress. The president and his brain trust begin to worry that one day the singer/congressman will become the leader of the country. To prevent this from happening, the president's secretary proposes an "Emergency Measures No. 19" in which the government is authorized to arrest any singer at any time. Once the Measure is passed, all singers are arrested. In a show of support to their idols, the fans start to oppose the authority.

"Emergency Measures No. 19" has also brought Kang Ta, Shinhwa, FinKL, Click-B, Baby Vox and more on board as guest performers.

HQ version = 700MB with the subtitle (.srt file)
HQ split into 3 parts with hjsplit

Emergency Measures No. 19 .001 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/43c9o2
Emergency Measures No. 19 .002 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/kteyu8
Emergency Measures No. 19 .003 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ef2j4
OR
Emergency Measures No. 19 : http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...D0FDBFA03DE85F3 <--- EXPIRED 06/29 or 100 D/Ls
Subtitle

LQ version = 272MB with the subtitle (hardsub file)
Note: This LQ is pretty good unlike the ones at soompi forum.
Emergency Measures No. 19 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/s3wvd9

Credits: I can't remember where did I get the video/sub came from + shinhwachangjo.net + s-shinhwasarang.net + YesAsia for information/synoposis/cover picture + kitkat for captures/converting/hardsubbing/uploading​

kitkat

sarNie Elites
060622 Mnet M!Countdown - Shinhwa

their 8th performance! song= once in a lifetime + No. 1 win!

i'm still waiting for HQ version so be patient... once its out then i will upload it and post it here. =]

Click Me! in HQ version (performance only)
Click Me! in HQ version (OIAL #1 + their messages)

credits: SHCJ for cap/video + kitkat for uploading

yup, again they won! wow they must be extreme popular in both korea and japan. congrats for them! <3​

kitkat

sarNie Elites
gosh i was bored so i thought why not sharing those eric captures... i know i know :rolleyes: hehe

here's captures from only one. he's sexy! :w000t: :wub:

randoms but same video from only one. :)

^_^

credits: bestshinhwa for video + kitkat for captures/uploading

i should share with RicSung but since you guys see a lot of them together already so don't need to post theirs... including RicDy, too but it's only few. :D

nelly_her04

sarNie Egg
i was just wondering have u guys seen the movie lets go to the beach i think that kim dongwan is in it from shinwa caz i wanted to know where can i download it..and i want to know where can i download banjun drama too if anyone know please tell me where i can get these two movies :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
let's go to the beach, dongwan isn't playing this... JUN JIN is. you can download it at idol-unlimited.com ... it's all megaupload links and great quality because it's MQ but it's only up to 11 episodes so you have to wait for this uploader to get epi12-14 done. i already have it all because i download naynay123's clubbox for epi12-14. ^_^

banjun drama? which one? because i don't know which shinhwa member you like? i can tell you that andy is the one who have a ton of banjun drama episodes which you can find it at iygai's clubbox and there's no megaupload links sorry... as for junjin, minwoo, and eric episodes? i got it from shcjcjbnet's clubbox but you can't use it because it's restricted to super members.. i'm one of those. however, you can still try to check iyagi's clubbox out because she enlists almost everything, but she may not having all episodes what it's on her page. or try shinhwasarang's clubbox. :p

if you really can't use clubbox, then your lost. :rolleyes: because so many people upload it in that website instead of free server links.

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't been here for a while because i was busy for my older sister wedding. i miss this thread for some reason. lol....hey cat, what video is this? Eric is so so so so HOT here...

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/6489/bscap00042fj.jpg

Oh yeah, i heard long long ago, maybe when i was in 7th or 8th grade that Eric use or was dating Kim Hee Sun. But then she broke up with him. Back then, she use to be popluar and still is but not as much as before. As for Eric he use to be not that popluar but now, he's everywhere. HAHA....i guess kim Hee Sun must regreat for letting Eric go....WAIT...correct me if i'm wrong.... :sweat:

Anways, I think that Park Si Yeon was really pretty. I think they match because thry both kinda have a evil hot look. hahahaha............ :lmao:

About let's go to the beach, i haven't watch it yet because i heard my friend said that JJ is the bad guy or second main guy. HAHA....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey kat! it has been a while....

oh that capture, is from shinhwa music video called 'only one' but it's special dvd... because if you download regular MV, it doesn't have that capture. ^^

yeah eric used to date with kim hee sun. if you see the gif where they look like them kissing but let you know it's a fake. -___- yes indeed, he's currently dating with park shi yeon. she's pretty... at first, i dislike her from my girl kdrama... it's probably because its boring drama for me... untl i saw her MV for big4... she is really pretty and a sweet gal, too. eric seems love her so much because he kept saying that he's happy PSY took care of him and his family whenever they need her. =]

about let's go to the beach, yeah i only watch it because of junjin ... he doesn't play much, though.. yes he played a bad guy role but at end, he's nice... i enjoy it, though because the songs are really catchy and i loooove beach! did you know that hye sung and minwoo sang the theme song? ^^

BONUS!!!

look here... eric's naked, but almost! :D

i didn't know that eric was actually naked in those photoshoot because i thought junjin was only person did it... :sweat: so far, now i know RicJin did it... i'm not sure about others... :unsure:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
you guys should give a try watching this tv show called 'mbc manwon happiness' from last saturday and today... it has minwoo and jung rim. it features shinhwa in it, too. i'm d/ling today's episode.. can't wait to see it! because there's funny shinhwa dancing from gag show, BoA's girls on top dance, and so many other hilarious dance. here's captures!

doesn't eric look adorable?! :wub:

if you don't know this show is about? it's about guests are in competition to see who can spend the least amount of money while undergoing missions and tasks. it's really fun show to watch especially a great combination... minwoo is funny while jung rim is cute! i'm sure you know who's jung rim. she's on love letter...

okay here's picture of competitors:

now you know who's she. ^_^

if you want to d/l today's episode and last saturday? then go to iyagi's .. :) i'm telling you it's worth d/l for. i wish i can upload it for you guys but i can't. it's HQ and i'm sorta tired to upload a big file ... i mean it's 700MB! it drove me nuts so use clubbox okay? it lasts forever. haha

also my fave of course girl, lee ji hyun is co-hosting this show! she looks good! because remember we watch her from xman, she was sooo thin but now she gains a bit of weights... overall, she's pretty and cute also she got her hair dyed to black.

oh yeah i wanted to tell you, it's not much on shinhwa since IT'S ABOUT MINWOO and JUNG RIM ONLY but it shows some and their scenes are priceless including Tablo and Lee Jung (i didn't know that they are that close with jung rim. but who wouldn't be friend with jung rim? :p). :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow it has been a while for me to update shinhwa's... because there's not much shinhwa lately until recently. i couldn't upload the recent files because most of files are over 700MB which it's very tiring to upload that such a big file.

recent files will be japanese show where they play soccer to win the most expensive sushi, manwon happiness (minwoo vs jung rim), making of sun in our heart PV, there's alot of more... until this file, i finally updated because it's small file.. no biggie... ^^;; if you want to get more shinhwa files, go to SHCJ forum or SS forum. =D

060702 Happy Sunday Heroine 6-Shinhwa Special Preview

Click Me! in HQ version

credits: SHCJ for caps/video + kitkat for uploading

it will be on air next weekend... i think this next sunday... finally about time for them to be on korean tv shows! because japanese tv shows are sorta boring. remember it's shinhwa special episode!!! look out for it. =] i believe it's their 2nd time appearing on this show... their first one was sooo funny so i'm sure this 2nd episode will be worth d/ling.​

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
hay cat...i been so busy these day...what about you? Anyways yeah i know that minwoo and hye sung sing that song in LGTTB. About the video special dvd, "only one" i haven't see that one yet but i saw the orignal one and i love it. About this:
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/4811/0607...inessminwoo.jpg
i saw the video at youtube and it was funny and i love it. Thanks for sharing Happy Sunday Heroine 6. i'm downloading right now. hahaha...Just finsihed watching the preview, can't wait to see it. This is going to be my first time seeing Heroine. What's that show about? I saw a few at youtube but i didn't watch it. Maybe i should... :sweat:

I feel like you been helping me so much....lol..And i need your help again...Well, i saw this clib at youtube and love it. Do you know where i could download or get the full version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3_0Qi-OpXs

HAHAHA...MINWOO is super super HOT there...LOVE SHINHWA!!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i might upload a special edition only one MV but it's too big file. ^^;;

you better watch a full version of manwon happiness. it's soo funny to see jung rim wanting to eat meat. at end, minwoo won the game. =D

heroine 6? it's one of the great gameshow... it's not sport nor romance unlike xman and love letter. hehe have you seen their first heroine 6 where they played parody skit, so many battles' games. =P it's sooo funny that hye sung was soo envious of eric's winning so he had to hit him very hard when he finally won a game after suffering being hitted by eric. i have it but still too big file to upload. -____-;; anyways, i'm too excited to get their 2nd heroine 6. it has been so long for them to appear on that show. =]

minwoo clip you gave me, it's FANCAM.. so basically there's no full version and no one has it as official video.. but it will be on dvd just like their 1st and 2nd mythology concerts. sorry...

cecilia

Staff member
haha..minwoo is super funny when jung rim is around..he sure know how to get on her nerve.. :p

btw..KITKAT..ilove how you capped eric..he's so hot..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ah another member in here! hehe

yeah minwoo knows how to get her nerves.. actually everyone does. have you seen love letter where guys say something funny to jung rim. so hilarious! ooh it must be the episode that has minwoo, FTTS, KJM, CMH, more... great guest list! :D

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
oh....thanks cat. The Heroine will be on Sunday right? Will can't wait to see it. It's going to be good, since shinhwa is in it.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^of course it gonna be good! hehe man it back to boredom.. there's not much shinhwa updates lately... =[

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yup, i think it gonna be coming out this august. also he's co-starring with HaHa. awesome combination! :p

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
I found this video at youtube and ahaha..it ramind me of the old days...But is kinda suck how SJ did T.O.P really short. Also minwoo and hye sung is so there.

performances:CSJH- Love,SuperJunior-T.O.P,DBSK-I Yah! & Rising Sun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyF5kbyFLdI

I was looking threw shinhwa page on youtube, but don't see any new video. I hope that there will be lot's more to come.