Short Stories Featuring the JLR sisters

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
What??????? We left Bie or Bee Bandit for you my dear. I was thinking about Bie, but I know you love him. Why aren't you paired up with him already? :)

If I can't have Aum (*ahem* no one gets Aum :()~ then I choose Pepper cause I love his aggressiveness, his dimple, his tears, the fact that he's looks hot in a business suit. Uh huh, and that's he's fertile. *LOL* Okay, too much information, running away now...

LMAO i love PEPPER and BIE too haahhahhahaah o wow too much info is rite LMAO jk jk jk i love you starry i miss you!!

maybe, i should write what i want in my fic :p .. but i'm afraid, my bubble has already burst open, the jlr sisters know what i want already :blush:

o dear.............. HHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHA "good p'sao" LMAO

O YEAA OWNED THIS PAGE

pze

sarNie Adult
hmmmm....interesting thread RaIya.....ok so heres my request since i dont see it on the front page or anyone hasnt taken.....im gonna rquest ROME......

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz prisna...i was told that anyone but aum...thats why we all have different peks besides aum....if not im sure we would have all picked him....hehe

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Pze i just updated you now have Rome! Awesome choice LOL i totally forgot about him.

Prisna darling...we can't have Aum or all the girls would pick him you gotta another p'ek??? :eek:

I just realized i didn't pick one either...thanks chen for reminding me ahahahah i finally picked one....Andrew!

***I'm so slow at these things...i'll try to finish up my other story next week, I have about 4 more chapters then I can start on Ami's I know she has been waiting for like forever LOL :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL raiya...im good its okie ...take your time..im not going anywhere soon!

*raiya...i will call you soon!

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
is it too late to request me in the story. i dont know who my pra ek is but i want a rai part so i will be stealing all your man and then end up in the mental hospital. lol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL dang lakorns...everyones wants to be n'ek and you want to be n'rai....

very unique btw!!!! :lol:

ps i will request raiya to put you into my fic...as my p'ek gf..soon to be ex~gf LOL

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
LOL dang lakorns...everyones wants to be n'ek and you want to be n'rai....
very unique btw!!!! :lol:

ps i will request raiya to put you into my fic...as my p'ek gf..soon to be ex~gf LOL
that would be great [evil laugh] guess i will play my favorite nang rai may just as may in the fic. [evil laugh]

fun

Expired Sarnie
is it too late to request me in the story. i dont know who my pra ek is but i want a rai part so i will be stealing all your man and then end up in the mental hospital. lol.
I like the evil laugh. Anyways, you are not the only one who wants a RAI part. Me and my sister would play out the rai roles. lmao, yeah we have a whole lot of imagination. We pretend to have catfights and i would beat her up and then we switch roles. lmao. But I am going to stay away from the fan fiction. I will just read. LOL!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
that would be great [evil laugh] guess i will play my favorite nang rai may just as may in the fic. [evil laugh]
LOL lakorns no prob i'll make you the rai in ami's story ahahaha my first request to be the bad girl...what will you girls think of next?!

chenling

sarNie Adult
Raiya....don't forget to change mine pretty please...hehe...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ahem *cough cough* bong raiya how is the story coming along? muaha and also you forgot baubau too. one problem though, all my p'eks are stolen so i dont know which p'ek to choose!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

lol i know, may is so good portraying the n'rai roles!!...gosh but shes adorable on the bloopers..

LOL bau...girl..we stole your p'ek?? oh you want to be n'rai like lakorns too??? :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hellooooo darligns lmao gawd i'm so very slow and behind in this fanfic thread/section here gawd lmao haha i want to change my p'rek to film please hahahah thank you darlings love you lotz

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Im like the only sister who have not posted anything in here. Soooo behind in reading.. :lol: :lol:

Ok... so where are the stories? :huh:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Is it too late to request? Hehe.. If not then, can I savior my perverted mind? My name is Lome, so... Can I have a ..

Lome & Rome
Lome & Chakrit
Lome & Ken
Lome & Aum!

And then can I get a

Lome & Aum & Chakrit?

And I don't want to be nang'aek or nang'lai. I want to be the servant, that they can't get enough of.

Ohh.... I can see the possibilities already... :drool: :drool: :drool: :D