Sia Ode?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i wonder if he'll have trouble getting married to a girl ;] lol
A lot of male prostitutes who cater to the gay demographic in Thailand aren't gay and they do get marry to women.
If it is known that they had sex with other men, it's not talk about and they still get a chance with a woman.
if you can provide, you can get marry.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
A lot of male prostitutes who cater to the gay demographic in Thailand aren't gay and they do get marry to women.
If it is known that they had sex with other men, it's not talk about and they still get a chance with a woman.
if you can provide, you can get marry.

yep like ancient greeks or athens when its ok to have sex with young boys but once they marry those relations must stop -__-" lols but man this is so sad; its sad too how new was getting admired from his lakorns and then this lols

Mai*

sarNie Elites
But now Jui and New are claiming Jui never said anything about this ordeal, never defended New, never blurted out a word....New backed her up, claiming she's never said anythinglol. But I'm sure those that watch dkj tv pool or read at gossipstar can see those interviews where Jui begs and warns Sia Ode to stop lol

nways after Sia Ode held a press conference after the show siamtoday, Jui and New are now silent...

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
I hate ppl with big mouth!! and then claimed that they never said anything...... I really dont know about this story..... But i hate liar!!!!!!!!!!! I cant stand that............

max

sarNie Elites
Not to be mean or anything, but to me, New is not even good looking enough to be used as a main pra'eke or to be dating someone as pretty as Jui.

I am not totally sure if New actually did you know what with Sia Ode or not, but IF he did... that is just pure desperation. At the same time, IF he really did do that with Sia Ode, then what is Jui thinking by still staying with him and protecting? Someone might say that that is what you do when you love someone, but as much as I love my boyfriend, which is with all of my heart, I know for a fact that I would not be able to stay with him if such things were true about him. First of all, it illustrates such an ugly image of what kind of person he is and can be. Plus, he performed such things with another man, which is not cool at all if he is my boyfriend. There is definitely nothing wrong with being gay... my brother is gay =) It is just not okay for me to date a man who has been with another man =)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
well maybe it was Jui that encouraged that type of behaviour, not as if she didnt benefit from using the gold card Sia Ode supplied :lol:

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
If my boyfriend sleep with another man he is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it doesnt matter that i love him.............

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yep like ancient greeks or athens when its ok to have sex with young boys but once they marry those relations must stop -__-" lols but man this is so sad; its sad too how new was getting admired from his lakorns and then this lols
lol i know back then homosexuality was like a higher former of love LOL i find dat a lil disturbing cause those high class men had wives -_-

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I guess New dont have any lakorn right now?
:lol: well looks like he's still getting pra'ek roles na, his fans wont miss him lol

He's going to be in "Jai Duang Nee....." a dida lakorn that was originally offered to Oil which Oil turned down lol

noungning

Heartless
oh gosh ppl...

it's all for the money. that's why many things are done and u least expect them to do it. money is their heaven, so that's what they go for. there's a long list with this sia guy tho, not just film and new, right?