siblings

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I was wondering..... how come they both play in lakorn together if they are brother/sister.....did they not know that they are brother/sister and besides why does boy use a diffrent last name than be.....it's nasty how they both play in movies together especially as praek/nangek.......please help me and when did they find out that they were related????????????????

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i think it's nasty too that they play as pra egg and nang egg together in 2 la korns. of course i think they know they are brother and sister but the producers of the la korns probably didn't know because they have a different last name and they didn't tell the producer either i assume. Boy change his name & last name when he got into acting. which i don't know why, and why they didn't tell the producers they are siblings. i use to think they made a cute couple and like them play in nang 12 together but after i know they are real brother and sister i was gross out. eewww... and if the producers know they are siblings and still put them together they are sick too. :shocked:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ewww....acting a romantic scene with your brother?!!! and god...why didn't they tell the producers that they were siblings?....

untinnu

sarNie Adult
they are bro and sis..and i think bee has her dad's last name, while boy has his mom's..or vice versa..but their 'romantic' scenes is not as bad/nasty as you guys think..all they do is hold hands and hug, normal things that even a bro and a sis would do....and about them telling the producer/director about them being siblings or whether they do know or don't know..no one knows what's up with that..so we can't say that they didn't tell the producers/directors..

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i find it interesting.. even though they're siblings, but they have the guts to do it... and i bet it would take them lots of courage.. i actually am ver proud of them being able to do that kind of role...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The produce know that they are brother and sister. How come the producer don't know? I think, it's not a big thing.

Didn't you guys see the show that Bee and her brother come? Also Bee's parents too but not sure.

cecilia

Staff member
wow..weird stuff..wish i didn't come in here to find out what's gong on...sort of disturbing..acting all romantic..even though its' not .. i dont' know..i find it disgusting regardless whatever the excuses is..

noi

sarNie Hatchling
The producers knew that they're related. Both boy and bee have acted for Dida and Dara since they were little. Actually they were both in Sai Lo Hit. Bee played Kob when she was little and Boy played Num and Kob's son in the end.

But why did the producers paired them together is still a mystery to me.

Then again Mam and Willy were offered roles as p'ek and n'ek in a lakorn together. There were several people who wanted to see them act together as p'ek and n'ek. Which is gross.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i still find it gross, i remember there was a scene that boy kiss bee on the forehead. eewww...nooo.definately not a proud thing for siblings to be playing a romance scene together. yuck!! i think it takes guts not to play with your brother and sister is what call courage, them agree to play together is sick...it seem like they want to play as pra aek and nang aek so much that they don't really care if they are siblings. it's a normal thing for brother and sister to hold hands and hugs because they may come from a affectionate family but some family the siblings don't do that. and especially hold hands and hug on screen play as lovers, oh...that is not acceptable...gross..eeeww...what were they thinking!? :shocked:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
here you go:

boy supol and bee matika..

pic is from their first(??) lakorn puen barn together..nang sib song..pic credit to tangmoe

Saifah

bite me x___
they are brother and sister and thats just nasty that they play together in nang sib song and pra soo ton. its sad. gross... yuck!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
like, what?

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
LOL :w000t: :w000t:

so wrong.. bee matika is so not pretty too.. . also her bro looks like a lost little girl!

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
true... although they may be acting like they're in love, but in real life, brothers and sisters do kiss each other on the forehead if they love each other alot... i don't find it gross though... just because they're brothers and sisters doesn't mean its gross.. ppl nowadays kiss their siblings on the cheek to say like goodbye and stuff.... if i was her, i woud never act her role because i definitely can't get along with my brother... but she probably did... it is very courageous of them!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I think they are both talented and acting is acting, it doesn't matter!

I enjoy the lakorn they did together even if they are bro and sis because if we are old enough we can seperate reality from lakorns! :)

poopympang said:
true... although they may be acting like they're in love, but in real life, brothers and sisters do kiss each other on the forehead if they love each other alot... i don't find it gross though... just because they're brothers and sisters doesn't mean its gross.. ppl nowadays kiss their siblings on the cheek to say like goodbye and stuff.... if i was her, i woud never act her role because i definitely can't get along with my brother... but she probably did... it is very courageous of them!
[post="170436"][/post]​
i never knew bee had a brother and vice versa... :blink: ...this is all news to me...

but i agree with you, poopympang...lots of siblings are affectionate with each other...it's not that odd...besides it's not like they had R scenes in the lakorns...just hugging and a kiss on the forehead...if they had more intimate scenes, then that would be sick...