Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn looks pretty interesting and especially it's one of Kwan's lakorns, yay! Hopefully, they'll air it soon.

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
i was watching the preview thing on kantana? anyways, it seems like there are 2 stefans and one is all disfigured from a plane crash or something. the other is normal looking. kwan seems to mistake the normal looking one for hers(the disfigured one). I think this is what the lakorn is about, I can't understand thai though, so i didn't know what they were saying. sorry.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah stefan play as two character in here....one of them is kan's bf but i think he got into a plane crash and other stiff happens...i'll give you the summary later

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Airing on the 29th after Pancake's Tookata.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for this one. I miss Kwan in a lakorn. I think her and Stefan might have a lot of on-screen chemistry. Totally can't wait!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for this one. I miss Kwan in a lakorn. I think her and Stefan might have a lot of on-screen chemistry. Totally can't wait!!!
Yup, Stephan seems to have a lot of chemistry towards Kwan on and off-screen; uh oh, Namfon may hesitate a bit there. ^_^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
actually kwan and stefan match they have the loog krung mix face type yea namfon wouldn't be so pleased about this much but hey kwan only a teen is true namfon older then stefan?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
actually kwan and stefan match they have the loog krung mix face type yea namfon wouldn't be so pleased about this much but hey kwan only a teen is true namfon older then stefan?
Hm, I'm not sure if Namfon is older or not but even though they're together, Stephan still has wandering eyes. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i saw on dao kra jai saying fon older then stefan anyways excited to see kwan on screen again ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, I'm so excited to watch another Kwan lakorn but let's hope this one would be way better than LND. :lol: