Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
OMG...I LOVE LITTLE SUNGTONG...HE KINDA LOOKS LIKE KWAN A LILO...LOVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN...CAN'T WAIT NOW..HE'S SUCH A LILO GOOD ACTOR...CAN'T WAIT TILL HE GROW UP TOO..:lol:...I LOVE HIM..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
kwan n gino seems to play orphan part...r they...??...cause its kinda hard to be orphan taking care of a younger brother too....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
kwan n gino seems to play orphan part...r they...??...cause its kinda hard to be orphan taking care of a younger brother too....
Well, orphans aren't always single children lol. Anyway, I guess, they're trying to make it hard on Kwan's character, poor, an orphan, and have to take care of her baby brother too. ^_^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
of course its after nang tard I mean better since they finishing filming since last year and suppose to air long time ago but got replace by jui+new lakorn and weir+pancake new lakorn nobody hear or seen behind the scene that much and its going air after nang tard wth? yea finally it air this one!!!!!!!!!!!!! more kwan

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
khun dang annoys me!!! she needs to stop her little favoritism game! It's not fun nor fair!! She needs to promote other actresses too and give them a chance!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm waiting for this lakorn for a long time now. does anyone know when it will air?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay now it was said that this is airing after tong 9 and dao puern din is after nang tard...according to spicy

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I don't think so anymore. I think Dao Puen Din is airing after Nang Tad and this one is after Rae Rai which will fill in the Fri-Sun slot.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
OMG so ridiculous dont think anyone is sure when its going air lmao first after nang tard then rae rai then tong 9??? wth khung deang need to make up her mind