Silamanee (Compordee)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly I think Pancake would be a good choice... someone mentioned Kwan and I was like Kwan wouldn't .. I love Kwan but she has that rough and immature look to her sometimes to where when I imagine her in the role it won't go.. I could see Pancake though...
^_^ OK I'm being bias here, :lol: I don't like Pancake :p and I don't think she will look good with traditional dresses and all, because I don't think she look sophisticate enough.
Someone has mention Noon, even though I think Noon had too many roles similar to this, peoples will get bore of her seem-repeated roles, I believe she will looks way better than Pancake. But then again, I hope n'ek is not Noon either. :loool:
LOL I can't seems to make up my mind because I just got done watching this and I still have picture of Sirium in my head of being Ngam, Mae-Lieng and Jao-ying Sengfung. :yahoo:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The thing is that noon is a bit aged for this role... i love noon she could pull of Mae-Liang, and Jao Ying, but Ngam? i don't know about that lol ... Aum actually might be able to pull it off

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg they're finally making a remake!?!??! ahhhhhhh!!! :eek:

i'm too lazy to go back & read... who's the pra'nang? i saw pancake... is that true?????? :huh:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
it's stil unconfirm ja noy.. they originally wanted Alexandra but she couldn't accpet this role and then now they are thinking of pancake but its still very unconfirm.. whoever pr'ake is better than Dodo

fun

Expired Sarnie
whoever pr'ake is better than Dodo
i agree with you here, any pra ek is better than dodo. lmao.

nand ek i am thinking they should convince ann s to come back to the thai entertainment and remake it. lmao. but i know they will never use the same nang ek to do a remake of their own. hahahaha

nina07

sarNie Adult
Geesh, i guess not alot of people dont like me on this thread, do they? I actually find it quite hilarious. [dont ask me why] Umm, but yeah like i said, i blocked it and i clicked the spoiler button to not let people see, but only a couple of people who are curious. Umm, Thank you Maya and other people that defended me. Sorry Thip, I know you love Pancake and Weir, and i wasnt trying to offend you or anything like that. I do like to clear up a couple of things, YES, i did mean her acting, and not the ACTUAL pancake. but i am sticking to my opinion and if you dont like it, Im sorry, its just that. and I agree People have different opinions and you cant change it. We're only human, and no ones perfect. so yeah, get of my case ! :p

Nong Nina

------------------

Anyways, back to the topic, I actually DONT think alexandra is perfect for this role for all of you people that think I ABSOLUTLY LOVE HER, i dont. Umm, I would like to see somebody like Kwan, Tangmo and so on. ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it's stil unconfirm ja noy.. they originally wanted Alexandra but she couldn't accpet this role and then now they are thinking of pancake but its still very unconfirm.. whoever pr'ake is better than Dodo
lol. you don't like dodo? he was cool! reminded me of freddie prinze jr. :lol:. i'm being bias right now, but i hope it isn't pancake.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Geesh, i guess not alot of people dont like me on this thread, do they? I actually find it quite hilarious. [dont ask me why] Umm, but yeah like i said, i blocked it and i clicked the spoiler button to not let people see, but only a couple of people who are curious. Umm, Thank you Maya and other people that defended me. Sorry Thip, I know you love Pancake and Weir, and i wasnt trying to offend you or anything like that. I do like to clear up a couple of things, YES, i did mean her acting, and not the ACTUAL pancake. but i am sticking to my opinion and if you dont like it, Im sorry, its just that. and I agree People have different opinions and you cant change it. We're only human, and no ones perfect. so yeah, get of my case ! :p

Nong Nina
------------------

Anyways, back to the topic, I actually DONT think alexandra is perfect for this role for all of you people that think I ABSOLUTLY LOVE HER, i dont. Umm, I would like to see somebody like Kwan, Tangmo and so on. ^_^

gasps... who's bashing on my lil nina????? :eek:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol its ok ja nina :p you be fine ... i'll kick ass for you lmao..
See the thing is I think Alexandra can be Jao Ying and maybe Ngam but not mae liang
Tangmo oh hell no she wouldn't fit this role lmao... i like her and all but i cant imagine her in this role
Pancake possess all three and im not being bias :p and maya with the outfit they prolly change it to fit her lmao
Lets see other ch7 nang ek.. ... I wouldn't mind seeing Som som might actually pull it off likewise Rotmay... Rotmay just have to learn and tone down her voice.. Poo ... ehh no lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol its ok ja nina :p you be fine ... i'll kick ass for you lmao..
See the thing is I think Alexandra can be Jao Ying and maybe Ngam but not mae liang
Tangmo oh hell no she wouldn't fit this role lmao... i like her and all but i cant imagine her in this role
Pancake possess all three and im not being bias :p and maya with the outfit they prolly change it to fit her lmao
Lets see other ch7 nang ek.. ... I wouldn't mind seeing Som som might actually pull it off likewise Rotmay... Rotmay just have to learn and tone down her voice.. Poo ... ehh no lol
lol. you don't like poo? :lol: she.. could pull it off... i think... i dont know... :huh:

remake confirm pranangs not

Dude i totally forget they can totally use Yui! LOL Yui would pull it off! LOL
Yui! oh man... yesh!!! i agree tina!!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
well yeah. i dont think tangmo, her n'ek days i think are on a hold now. lol. umm..yess i wanna see rotmay she was soo pretty in DDH.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:D OK Tina you can throw Pancake at me :p But I still not agreeing with you. :yahoo:

How about I throw Pinky back? No one mention her name yet. :loool: What you all think of Pinky?

I don't know why I have a feeling P'ek is Weir :lol:

**** No problem Nina K **** just want to point out that's all. ;)

nina07

sarNie Adult
haha. everybody thinks the pra ek is going to be Weir. maybe because hes worked for the company before, and P'tong just absolutely loves him with alexandra. i love him, but he gets overrated..REALLY fast. lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is a classic. It's do or die lakorn, so they either going to promote new pranang or have someone already famous or well like for this.

This is an elegant type of lakorn, I hope the producer won't go cheap on their productions. :D That is the least I can ask for if they going to use pranang I don't care for. :lol: