Silamanee (Compordee)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I want more sweet/cute scenes between Parote and Ngam too. So far it's mostly bickering non-stop.

Episode 13 is finally flaring off and climaxing. Chalee and Sid are doing well together, so the plot can kick them off the curve and focus on Parote finding Ngam in Chiangrath. Ngam and her mother are okay w/ each other now, after her mother stood up to Samerjai for lashing on Ngam. I really love how the mother almost trip and Ngam came to her rescue, she actually called her mom, it was so touching, mother and daughter's first hug. Oh...Saibordee kind of purpose to Saengfarng. Saengfarng went back home, I'm assuming she finish her studies. Now...Parote will go 'searching for Ngam.' Prince Gawin in this version looks cute, his attitude is fierce and short-temper in the old version, I wonder how it will go in this version. It seem Saibordee can tell he has another competitor for Saengfarng's love. Haha. Episode 13 is good, because the story is going somewhere, unlike episode 11 and 12, where there were alot of repetitive things. Hopefully no more bangs in episode 14, since she's back home. She's so lovely back in her lovely traditional clothing and hair accessories.

As for the new girl, although she is pretty, it doesn't seem that she'll do much, her voice is squeaky and she speaks and move like a robot.

Princess Saengfarng and Prince Gawin FIRST MEETING:
(He takes his hand out for a modernize handshake, but Saengfarng gives him a "wai" the traditional hands together greeting.)

PREVIEW episode 14:
(Parote is finally given permission to enter CHIANGRATH...I wonder who let him in)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I want more sweet/cute scenes between Parote and Ngam too. So far it's mostly bickering non-stop.

Episode 13 is finally flaring off and climaxing. Chalee and Sid are doing well together, so the plot can kick them off the curve and focus on Parote finding Ngam in Chiangrath. Ngam and her mother are okay w/ each other now, after her mother stood up to Samerjai for lashing on Ngam. I really love how the mother almost trip and Ngam came to her rescue, she actually called her mom, it was so touching, mother and daughter's first hug. Oh...Saibordee kind of purpose to Saengfarng. Saengfarng went back home, I'm assuming she finish her studies. Now...Parote will go 'searching for Ngam.' Prince Gawin in this version looks cute, his attitude is fierce and short-temper in the old version, I wonder how it will go in this version. It seem Saibordee can tell he has another competitor for Saengfarng's love. Haha. Episode 13 is good, because the story is going somewhere, unlike episode 11 and 12, where there were alot of repetitive things. Hopefully no more bangs in episode 14, since she's back home. She's so lovely back in her lovely traditional clothing and hair accessories.
They just better add more sweet scenes with Ngam & Parote (especially now since Gawin is there obviously head over heels for Ngam). With Ngam & Parote always arguing, I'm starting to doubt if they even like each other...okay not really lol. But their nonstop quarreling is really getting old. It's time for Parote & Ngam to kiss & make up! :lol: :lol:

The best part of today was her reconcilation with her mother. I thought it was so sweet how she saved her from falling.

I hope Parote goes to Chiangrath, and once he finds out who she really is fights for her. But more than likely there will be some misunderstanding that comes up and they'll have to work through it.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
From what I saw in the old version. When he was in Chiangrath, Princess Saengfarng's identity was still hidden from him. So he was basically there to confess his feelings for Ngam. There was a scene Parote dragged Ngam from the fields and into an empty area where he kinda make out w/ her (as Ngam though). Sarn mention those scenes, so I had to go back to the old version to look for them. Haha.

Hopefully...there is at least a hug or two...maybe some cheek kisses or hand kisses. I want to see Ngam sulking into Parote's arms for once and not just tug away like usual. Parote...I know you're a man, but dang...at times you need to force yourself on a women, she wants it rough. Joking...joking...

Our beautiful Princess Saengfarng!!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Eps 11. Chalee kissed Sit. WHy?? That was so random. WHy do they also add unnecessary kiss scenes?? :blink:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks Youa. I guess Atisak was correct...Haha. Parote will use his status as the betroth of Princess of Chiangrath to get in. After all, he was out of ideas.

Eps 11. Chalee kissed Sit. WHy?? That was so random. WHy do they also add unnecessary kiss scenes?? :blink:
Haha. It was uncalled for, I guess the director/producer was drunk or something during that time or something. Because if you put into consideration that Chalee doesn't even have feeling for Si and is head over heels in love with Ngam, why did he suddenly kiss another women, wouldn't that show that he wasn't faithful to Ngam. The reason that he was angry and wanted Si to shut-up, is not a good enough reason for him to launch that kiss and the words she spoken wasn't even razor sharp (and he wasn't even drunk!), it's out of his characteristic. I agree the kiss was "unnecessary." If it was Si initiating the kiss, then it would had been understandable, because she was drooling over him since the beginning.

cecilia

Staff member
AWESOME EPISODE ---
the preview is such a tease ..
really can't wait til he see who NGAM is ..
GOSH, the jealousy on his face, i could so see it ..
can't wait.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Man, Parote was a complete butt in Episode 12 so haha him in Episode 13. Hm, so I guess, in this version, the leads aren't doing a willing scene afterall? Both still assume that they hate each other's guts. :lol: But that's good though because one thing I never understood in the old version was, Jao Ying Saengfang was this woman full of pride, worth, and respect just to have a one night stand. :lol: ^_^ That's good, this Jao Ying Saengfang isn't as loose then, jk. :lol:

I like the pace, not dragging, okay maybe a little bit but still good. I love all of Kob's Chiangrath attire, so pretty. Kob looks extremely gorgeous when she has her hair down, playing the instrument. I really really adore this version, it's so thorough. I'm happy for Chalee and Sid, in the old version, they had no development. Chalee was still as crazy as ever even after the fact that he was married to Sid, still chasing and calling after Ngam like a kid. -_- :rolleyes: This one, they build on all of the relationships that didn't have a chance to shine in the old version like Ngam and her Mother, Chalee and Sid, P'Pope and It, the relationships between the Rachasaena Brothers and their Mother, and the Cousin too. What a pity people aren't tuning in to a true classic.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
From what I saw in the old version. When he was in Chiangrath, Princess Saengfarng's identity was still hidden from him. So he was basically there to confess his feelings for Ngam. There was a scene Parote dragged Ngam from the fields and into an empty area where he kinda make out w/ her (as Ngam though). Sarn mention those scenes, so I had to go back to the old version to look for them. Haha.

Hopefully...there is at least a hug or two...maybe some cheek kisses or hand kisses. I want to see Ngam sulking into Parote's arms for once and not just tug away like usual. Parote...I know you're a man, but dang...at times you need to force yourself on a women, she wants it rough. Joking...joking...

Our beautiful Princess Saengfarng!!!!!
The old version gives me hope of some sweet scenes between Ngam & Parote. I hope Parote gets the chance to confess to her.

I'd love to see how she's going to pull off running around Chiangrath as Ngam without anyone recognizing her. But I guess her subjects know her as Saengfarng and wouldn't necessarily recognize her when she's dressed as Ngam. Besides, escaping the palace with Humnuan, her aunt, uncle and Saibordee around is going to be something to see lol.

Man, Parote was a complete butt in Episode 12 so haha him in Episode 13. Hm, so I guess, in this version, the leads aren't doing a willing scene afterall? Both still assume that they hate each other's guts. :lol: But that's good though because one thing I never understood in the old version was, Jao Ying Saengfang was this woman full of pride, worth, and respect just to have a one night stand. :lol: ^_^ That's good, this Jao Ying Saengfang isn't as loose then, jk. :lol:

I like the pace, not dragging, okay maybe a little bit but still good. I love all of Kob's Chiangrath attire, so pretty. Kob looks extremely gorgeous when she has her hair down, playing the instrument. I really really adore this version, it's so thorough. I'm happy for Chalee and Sid, in the old version, they had no development. Chalee was still as crazy as ever even after the fact that he was married to Sid, still chasing and calling after Ngam like a kid. -_- :rolleyes: This one, they build on all of the relationships that didn't have a chance to shine in the old version like Ngam and her Mother, Chalee and Sid, P'Pope and It, the relationships between the Rachasaena Brothers and their Mother, and the Cousin too. What a pity people aren't tuning in to a true classic.
Are the ratings for Silamanee particularly low? I don't understand why...but I'm partial lol.

The relationships on this show are amazing once you really look at them. Take Parote and his mother, for instance. In the beginning he's almost what you could call a momma's boy. He does everything she asks of him, even when he knows that it will hurt Chalee to be separated from Ngam. Now look at him...he's willing to risk his mother's wrath to be with the woman he loves which says a lot.

I love Parote & Ngam, but I do have to say that my favorite character is Sid simply because she loved Chalee so much but was willing to let him be with the person he loved if that would guarantee his happiness.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Well, they're not the lowest but not exactly the most impressive for a classic remake. We can also see the transition in Parote's Mother too, how she transitions from judging people really badly based on their wealth status to seeing the light a bit in accepting Id for who she is, a well mannered woman who does truly care for P'Pope as a person and not anything else. The Mother even broke out a smile when the guests at Chalee and Sid's wedding mentioned how well P'Pope and Id suited one another. ^_^ The Mother just really hates Ngam because one, Ngam does carry this very snobby attitude who isn't willing to step down for anyone or anything. Yes, Ngam allows the Mother to do her b*tching but at the same time, silence doesn't mean that Ngam is giving in. I think, at times, it just takes time for the Mother to warm up to certain people especially people she's not acquainted with and has no idea who they are by means of their background and stuff. The Mother is probably more comfortable with people who she knows that are from good families and the good families she knows are all from the elite so can you blame her? It sort of makes sense. The only way the Mother can guard her sons from heartbreaks, being used by gold diggers since they're filthy rich, is to hook her sons up with people of the same class so money isn't an issue. I think the Mother uses money as a measurement of compatibility not because she wants to get richer but because she'll be more confident that the women that marry her sons aren't gold diggers. Money can make or break a relationship, a fact of life. If the Mother was really that bad of a person, she wouldn't have adopted P'Pope even before marriage and raised him like one of her own. And she willingly and happily gives her jewlery to Sid and probably Id later on too once they become family. Sometimes, all Mothers want is the best for their children and if that means pre-judging certain women that enter her sons' lives unfairly, then so be it. It's better to prepare for a storm than get hit by lightning out of nowhere. Not I'm not excusing the Mother for her greed though, keeping the Silamanee but other else than that, she's a pretty good darn Mother. :lol:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
A hot news of Thailand is one that got the high rating…even high than prime time lakorn.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
For the ratings. I don't really follow on that. But if there's some rating problems...I can understand. People these days like typical kiss/slap/rape lakorns, since they're highly intense and violent. Sometimes a classical and traditional drama is over look because there isn't much ...."action."

In response to runbabyrun - I don't think Saengfarng will have anywhere to run. Haha. Chiangrath is small and everyone knows her. It's funny to think how she'll get away when Parote comes.

In response to aiyaja - Parote's mother isn't actually a good mother (my opinion) she's okay, I can't put her on the level of good. How many of you fell for her words "I only do this because I care for you?" She doesn't only pre-judge a person. But look at this...Issaree, Pipope's girlfriend, tries to get well acquainted with her but from her poor family status, she is quickly look down upon and Samerjai won't even give a chance to know her (Issaree tried may times). Sasi is just a student she doesn't even got a grip on a good career path yet, she's getting marry/engaged so young and Samerjai find it good? Compare to Issaree, she has a secure job and not marry yet. And the smile Samerjai gave during the wedding to Pipope and Issaree, Ha...how fake was that?

And to assume "a good family has good children" she's too narrow minded. Also, she did have a good heart adopting Pipope, but for her to think because she took Pipope in she can boss Pipope around... and she went along with the fact that Pipope is obligated to pay her back for her kindness. That is not good. If you do good, you do not expect something in return. And in episode 2, she did not acknowledge Pipope when she mention her "two sons."

For me, Sasi...I like...but hate more. Haha. Mainly because she's like that angel on your shoulder that keeps nudging you to do the right thing, sometimes you just want to flick her off because she talks so much and is too nice. Her characteristic is a bit delusional, the drama captures her to be this perfect person who has no flaw. When in actually, no one's perfect. Let's just say she's too good to be true. And I don't feel that she was able to give Chalee away, her mouth may say so but her body language is obvious and at some points she isn't able to let Chalee live the way destiny intend, she always have to butt in and correct everything...when sometimes...it's not her business.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
For me, Sasi...I like...but hate more. Haha. Mainly because she's like that angel on your shoulder that keeps nudging you to do the right thing, sometimes you just want to flick her off because she talks so much and is too nice. Her characteristic is a bit delusional, the drama captures her to be this perfect person who has no flaw. When in actually, no one's perfect. Let's just say she's too good to be true. And I don't feel that she was able to give Chalee away, her mouth may say so but her body language is obvious and at some points she isn't able to let Chalee live the way destiny intend, she always have to butt in and correct everything...when sometimes...it's not her business.

^^thats true. i dont find sasi's character believable. cuz how the heck do u grow up being that perfect and being that calm? well, i kno there are some who may be like that, but in lakorns? tsk. w/e. sasi should be the n'rai, but she's too good for me to call her the n'rai.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i just loved jao ying saengfan's clothes...they are so pretty....can't wait til this coming fri ep when parote go to chiangrath to return silamanee and find ngam at the same time and then come to find out about ngam's real itentity....the woman he love is the same woman he hated...jao ying saengfan....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Correct me if I'm wrong. But Ngam's referring to their white lie. About Ngam pretending to be Parote's girlfriend. Since Chalee and Si are together, there's no reason for them to continue seeing each other or act like they're dating anymore.