Silamanee (Compordee)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Alex should pair up with Ananda 'he got this mole' because they're from the same country....i heard they're both laos...they're mixed. They will make perfect match...that's mine opinion.

THAT'S MEAN! SHOULDNT BE CALLING HIM OUT JUST B/C HE'S FROM LAOS OR THEY ARE FROM LAOS. I'M LAOTIAN AND I WATCH THAI MOVIES AND SUPPORT IT.

LET'S JUST KEEP THE COMMENTS TO A MINIUM ON WHO SHOULD PAIR UP WITH WHO OR WHAT NOT AND BRING OUT JUST B/C THEY ARE FROM WHICH COUNTRY...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
How about we just talk about the lakorn, and the official cast of the lakorn only, isn't that what these threads are for?

Sorry, if u have accept Kob it ur business but Alexandra just too cute and adorable for me to forget, hehe :p
Once,we love, we can't just move on, like some Hi so people like u, hehehe

I have my likes and dislikes too, but I know when to voice my opinion and when not to. I want to come into this thread to read up on the latest Silamanee news because it's Paul's newest lakorn, not to read comments like that. I know how it feels to like an actor so much, but it doesn't mean I have to start a debate on it...Take Paul for instance, not many people like him, but I do...I'll defend him as an actor when necessary, but I don't go into other actor's threads to talk him up and tear the other actor down. Every actor and actress has their strengths and weaknesses, and different people will like them accordingly. If you're a fan of this Alexandra, then good for you, but please don't disrespect people that aren't, or in this case, fans of Kob...I think this forum is more for people from all over the world to talk, share, even build friendships with each other over something we have in common...which basically is lakorns...I just feel like stuff like this ruins the whole fun and purpose of these kinds of forums...plus, it's just lakorns, it's not that serious, so lighten up a little...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
How about we just talk about the lakorn, and the official cast of the lakorn only, isn't that what these threads are for?
I have my likes and dislikes too, but I know when to voice my opinion and when not to. I want to come into this thread to read up on the latest Silamanee news because it's Paul's newest lakorn, not to read comments like that. I know how it feels to like an actor so much, but it doesn't mean I have to start a debate on it...Take Paul for instance, not many people like him, but I do...I'll defend him as an actor when necessary, but I don't go into other actor's threads to talk him up and tear the other actor down. Every actor and actress has their strengths and weaknesses, and different people will like them accordingly. If you're a fan of this Alexandra, then good for you, but please don't disrespect people that aren't, or in this case, fans of Kob...I think this forum is more for people from all over the world to talk, share, even build friendships with each other over something we have in common...which basically is lakorns...I just feel like stuff like this ruins the whole fun and purpose of these kinds of forums...plus, it's just lakorns, it's not that serious, so lighten up a little...
Agree totally!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Alex should pair up with Ananda 'he got this mole' because they're from the same country....i heard they're both laos...they're mixed. They will make perfect match...that's mine opinion.

Moilee for uuu,,Yeah, that what i thought too, I rather watch Alexandra and Ananda, it's not about country, if it's about country, Why r u in the US.......I would love to see Alexandra and Ananda, Ohhhh..they both would make 1 cute babies with they mixed background.....

Ananda & Alexandra

Kob and Sandra

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Even though some of us are Kob fans and not Paul fans, or Paul fans but not Kob fans, we're able to cope with it when our favorites are pulled into act together.

Seriously, stop with the comparison, between Kob and Alexandra, it's immature. You need to be able to accept the facts and stop being in denial.

This thread is about the lakorn "Silamanee" if you want a comparison thread go back to the one you made, don't post in this one, because it has nothing to do with the lakorn itself or the official cast. It's distracting to those who are waiting for the lakorn.

If this continue on you might get a warning from the mods, Sarna, I'm not threating you, i'm just cautioning you because this is too way out of topic. And it seem more of an 'actress bashing' than your opinion and or spamming.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
***Back to SILAMANEE. I post these things at SKF, but I"ll post it here too. Please don't share this anywhere else.***

Here's a quick character chart. Mostly about na'ek life. Her parents and the three guys that likes her.

I'm still waiting on how Mae Liang (Silk owner) and Ngam (Law student) will look like. Cause we know Kob likes to style her hair differently for the majority of her lakorns, always something new to look forward to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who loves collecting songs:

Silamanee OST 1994 Version

1. Silamanee - Billy Organ (Theme)
Download: [Click Here]

2. Silamanee - Ord Opass ( Ending - Guy Version)

3. Silamanee - Aew Penpayoam (Ending - Girl Version, I believe this was sing later on, not in the lakorn)

4. Ruk Ter - Zank (Interlude)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Sarna,tell me your not the same person by the user name Aus_Fan @ Spicy Forum if you are , gosh haven't you learn your lesson about posting stuff that is off topic. Oh yeah I forgot you are the one that said you don't care about being banned. No wonder you got banned from Spicy :lol:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sarna,tell me your not the same person by the user name Aus_Fan @ Spicy Forum if you are , gosh haven't you learn your lesson about posting stuff that is off topic. Oh yeah I forgot you are the one that said you don't care about being banned. No wonder you got banned from Spicy :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: , it's meeeee

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Even though some of us are Kob fans and not Paul fans, or Paul fans but not Kob fans, we're able to cope with it when our favorites are pulled into act together.

Seriously, stop with the comparison, between Kob and Alexandra, it's immature. You need to be able to accept the facts and stop being in denial.

This thread is about the lakorn "Silamanee" if you want a comparison thread go back to the one you made, don't post in this one, because it has nothing to do with the lakorn itself or the official cast. It's distracting to those who are waiting for the lakorn.

If this continue on you might get a warning from the mods, Sarna, I'm not threating you, i'm just cautioning you because this is too way out of topic. And it seem more of an 'actress bashing' than your opinion and or spamming.
you go nancy..it was bit annoying anyway thanks for the chart

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I thought we all can express our opinions on actors and actresses. For me, I don't watch either Alex or Ananda. I'm not their fan. I have my choices....sorry if I offened anyone regarding Alex&Ananda or what's his name. Anyways, for those who got dissapoint that n'eng for "Seelamanee" was not her but Kob...hell not I...I love it that this was offer to Kob and she took it. Also, I'm looking forward to see Kob accepting more important roles in her upcoming lakorns. And why I was here in USA isn't your or anyone's else business...so let's just don't go to that? I don't care why you or anyone doesn't stay back in your country....because it's not my business. I expressed my opinion about actors and actresses that I dislike or like that doesn't mean it is you (anyone else) so again...don't go there.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Well...I thought we all can express our opinions on actors and actresses. For me, I don't watch either Alex or Ananda. I'm not their fan. I have my choices....sorry if I offened anyone regarding Alex&Ananda or what's his name. Anyways, for those who got dissapoint that n'eng for "Seelamanee" was not her but Kob...hell not I...I love it that this was offer to Kob and she took it. Also, I'm looking forward to see Kob accepting more important roles in her upcoming lakorns. And why I was here in USA isn't your or anyone's else business...so let's just don't go to that? I don't care why you or anyone doesn't stay back in your country....because it's not my business. I expressed my opinion about actors and actresses that I dislike or like that doesn't mean it is you (anyone else) so again...don't go there.
It seems u there and everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Everyone go back to their corners, and please let this be the end of this off-topic conversation...everyone act like the bigger person and ONLY post if you have Silamanee news or if you have an opinion on the old/new cast members...

I just want updates, not to see a debate. I'm all about voicing your opinion, but there's a time and a place for them, that's what other threads are for, let's just let this be about the new lakorn...I'm sure when others come into this thread later to find out about this lakorn, they don't want to see this kind of conversation going on...I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just want this to go back to being light-hearted and fun again, and not so serious...

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm not with Alex or Ananda for sure...so it can't be said everywhere...hehehe.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I agree, its just nonsense :rolleyes:

Anyways, how do p'ek and n'ek meet? Since they are both a prince and princess .. and theres two people that are in love with n'ek? woah. hehe :lol:

[oh, and raymond_obsessed, i love your siggy. JB= lovee! :)]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pra'ek isn't a prince ja n'nina :p I believe they met through his brother when he meets her as "Ngam" cause she goes to his house because of a painting (dude Louis would be great in the brother role)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
If Louis was chosen, it might just be because of his similar look to Zank, the long hair and oval face. However I would have love to see Louis play Chalee, it would also have given him the opportunity to play with Kob again, after playing her brother in Duang Jai Patiharn.

Don't know whether this remake will follow the first version or novel because when Daravdo made the lakorn, it was a bit different from the novel.

Since I saw little kids in the opening ceremony I'm assuming they might make na'ek and pra'ek meet once when they were children. Because pra'ek father was mention to love na'ek like his own daughter (that's why the King gave the Silamanee to pra'ek dad). If pra'ek dad had spent time with na'ek then at one time he should had taken pra'ek to visit Chiangrath (na'ek country).

In the old version, na'ek did meet pra'ek through his brother, Chalee. She was the model for his painting. Pra'ek is not a prince, he works in the Foreign Affairs Commission between countries.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I agree, its just nonsense :rolleyes:
Anyways, how do p'ek and n'ek meet? Since they are both a prince and princess .. and theres two people that are in love with n'ek? woah. hehe :lol:

[oh, and raymond_obsessed, i love your siggy. JB= lovee! :)]

Oh Nina, stop being so innocent, how did the P'ek and N'ek meet, go watch the remake, :lol: :lol:

maijune

SarNie Adult
the pranang has been confirmed already....why still comparison?....why not just wait and see when the lakorn on air and discuss....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
because some people are still in denial and kob really facinates them they even go to other forums like spicy and get banned and then come here and talk some more but kob fans arent taking it .SO GET OVER IT ! but i find it kind of funny poor gurl.

did they say they might air this by the end of the year?