Silamanee (Compordee)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
because some people are still in denial and kob really facinates them they even go to other forums like spicy and get banned and then come here and talk some more but kob fans arent taking it .SO GET OVER IT ! but i find it kind of funny poor gurl.

did they say they might air this by the end of the year?

Sorry, to disappoint u that Kob fascinates me, it's the lakorn Silamanee that fascinate me, hehe yeah i would go everywhere to support the lakorn Silamanee,even though i got ban, i go somewhere else where i can't be banned, it's ok if Kob fans aren't taking it because i was not talking to them, Sorry, Sia Jai, i can't get over, and I am not poor, because i got some money, somewhere to live and food on the table, hehe, Really it will Air this lakorn, does it have a time schedule slot to be to Air.... :lol: :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
just like you said ann s is ugly and kob doesnt fit the role, if you really support the lakorn why are bashing the the other actress who actually got the role and Ann s who played the the older version, and if you cant get over it do you want me to help you build a BRIDGE? do us all a favor and stick to the lakorn........

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree, its just nonsense :rolleyes:
Anyways, how do p'ek and n'ek meet? Since they are both a prince and princess .. and theres two people that are in love with n'ek? woah. hehe :lol:

[oh, and raymond_obsessed, i love your siggy. JB= lovee! :)]

Thanks nina k, for noticing the Jonas Brothers...hehe

Umm...well, I've noticed that they tend to change the storyline for remakes, I guess to modernize it or what not...Look at SB, JLR, and BJ...those are the only remakes I've seen. They tend to make things more complicated and more dramatic...so I'm not expecting to see a similar storyline...Man, with BJ, they turned that thing upside-down and totally shook it up by letting Aom be completely obsessed with Tor, and Perng faking her death...I hope they make it more interesting...no offense, but I'm older now, and that storyline isn't gonna be as entertaining to me when I watched it as a preteen. But I love Paul, so I'll watch it no matter what.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i'm glad it's kob. i hope they do make it more interesting...

i liked the movie and the songs of course. cant wait until it airs...

moilee

sarNie Adult
OK...when is this going to come out? I know it's coming out before the closing year....but I really wanted to see this like another week or two weeks and months later....you know. Because next year will begin soon and I want Kob to get more lakorn for the new year...hopefully two/three lakorns in a year. My choice would be 3 & 4 lakorns a year for this talent actress like her, Kob. I never get enough to see her...in any lakorns, good or bad ones.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh Nina, stop being so innocent, how did the P'ek and N'ek meet, go watch the remake, :lol: :lol:
Well, you see unlike some people, i tried to change the subject about the ACTUAL LAKORN, then just comparing other actresses, when the thread is called "Silamanee: Kob and Paul" and is posted in the currently broadcast and new lakorns section <_<

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
When is this lakorn going to air? I hated Chalee in the old version, he was so in love with Ngam it was annoying and scary.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Some of us haven't seen the old version (some too busy, or some will just wait for the new one). I haven't watch it fully too, only skim it a bit.

Chalee character is like a stalker, Ngam (na'ek) was his obsession, something he know he can't grasp but he continue to pursue her. Haha.

As for the airing date. What I saw from Workpoint's investment site, they assume/want the lakorn to be air at the end of this year.

I notice Channel 7 usually put up Kob's lakorn either at the beginning of the year or the end of the year. It's not clear yet when the actual date is, but if I was to estimate, we won't see this in a while.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Moilee...Kob said she would choose her own roles, she'll look through the script and see whether she wants to accept it or not. So she won't be doing 2-3 lakorns like she usually does in the previous years, it's unlike before where the majority of Kob's lakorn was hand pick or decided by the elders, and she must do it, now it's her decision.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
yes...haven't been long on net, but another remake...i didn't actually watach da old 1 but i still love it...hope 4 the best...55555+ 4 p'kob

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
As for the airing date. What I saw from Workpoint's investment site, they assume/want the lakorn to be air at the end of this year.

I notice Channel 7 usually put up Kob's lakorn either at the beginning of the year or the end of the year. It's not clear yet when the actual date is, but if I was to estimate, we won't see this in a while.
i just hope they dont rush it

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yes next year is good. It will makes Kob put a lot of times and effort for this lakorn.

Just wish she has another lakorn soon though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i was inform by member about this thread had became an on going battle of comparison bwt actress. everyone had their like and dislike , this forum is all about sharing and entertainment it unnecessary to cause dispute . opinion is welcome but once it already stated and discussed , let move on and stick to lakorn discussion . if the issue need to be known please make another topic outside this thread