Silamanee (Compordee)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm kinda tired of seeing Kob and Num, I liked them back in the day...but not anymore now. I want to see Paul, but I hate when he plays serious roles, I hope they let him be a little goofy, like how he normally is...no more aggressive Paul...seen too much of that already.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I heard Pete is back. I'm hoping to see Pete&Kob in another drama. He lost some weight too and he's as good as new. So....I'm crossing my fingers for this pair.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It gets tired seeing the same pair up, even though many may love them together. Three lakorns for a pair up is the maximum for me. I like Kob to have a chance to work with other actors who she only had a chance to work with once, or never.

I do hope they make Parote a little goofy in this lakorn, cause Paul is cute doing silly things. Kob said in one of her interview that Silamanee will be more on the romantic side, so I don't think there will be a mean Paul, at least not that aggressive like pushing and shoving.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It gets tired seeing the same pair up, even though many may love them together. Three lakorns for a pair up is the maximum for me. I like Kob to have a chance to work with other actors who she only had a chance to work with once, or never.

I do hope they make Parote a little goofy in this lakorn, cause Paul is cute doing silly things. Kob said in one of her interview that Silamanee will be more on the romantic side, so I don't think there will be a mean Paul, at least not that aggressive like pushing and shoving.

I hope so too...Dodo played the character a little stiff and serious, if I remember correctly...Hopefully Paul will be his playful self.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I missed seeing Paul in comedy . He haven't done one in awhile. But some of his drama lakorns are good too.
Yeah .. I wish they add more love scenes for this version.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
He's still a little goofy in his serious lakorns...like in Ruk Sorn Kaen, when he had amnesia...I'm really looking forward to how this will turn out...hopefully not as serious and depressing as the old one.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Why they have to keep Kob in a cage? I mean...we still haven't heard anything about Kob and what she's doing with this lakorn and what she plans to do in her upcoming times. That's just not right...I see news about other actresses and n'rai but not Kob. I just don't get it.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
No one's keeping her in a cage. She's keeping her project on a low profile, you'll have to get used to it, especially now that Kob is studying or observing the lakorns she choose to play in, she'll take longer to decide to make a good choice.

As for this lakorn 'Silamanee', Kob says that they are half way done. In a drama there is always comedy relief no matter how dramatic a drama can be. Maybe Paul can sneak something goofy in.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling they might air this by the end of this year. cause they like to promote Paul and have his lakorn back to back. And it took them 2 months to film half of this lakorn , so maybe 2 more months it will be done. :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think it'll air this year too. Cause Compordee needs to promote themselves as well. It depends if other channel brings their good lakorns in line then Khun Dang might just force this one in. I kinda miss Kob on screen, so I'm hoping it'll air by the end of this year.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just want it to air soon, RSK is over, and I'm already missing Paul.

This is my wish: That Jai Rao, Din Neau Tong, and Silamanee all air this year...Now if Sapai Glai Peun Tiang airs this year too, then that'll be the best year ever!!!

Ken, Oil, Paul, Chakrit, and Aum?!!! A girl can only dream.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
wow everything looks so pretty...love the outfits...i love the old version so much and i am a big fan of kob too..can't wait until this lakorn comes out bcuz i have nothing to watch im so bord..lol...