Silamanee (Compordee)

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
jackie are u sure if the rumors are true imma be jumping for joy...havent watch anything since nang tard...two weeks ago i started to watch Tawan Tor Saeng all over again cuz i miss her....can't wait

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Oh Yeah it rumored to air in the next timeslot.. kinda fast but kool
oh really? that's good, i'm waiting to watch this one of kob too, haven't seen her good one for like two years since the last one i watched her was Kol Ruk Game Payabath with Chakrit. i didn't watch Nang Tard because i can't stand Vee. i miss her good lakorn.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Just a rumor right now, nothing is certain yet until the teaser is out. :p I want to see the beauty of na'ek country. Hopefully not too much graphic, since you know sometimes it's hard to recreate a backdrop.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I somehow had a gut feeling that Paul will sneak something comical into the lakorn. Well...it's a thai lakorn after all, so it's typical for pra'ek to fake a sickness or accident just to get na'ek to care for him. I wonder if her character with bangs is Ngam. Reminds me of her character Morin in DJP but this time with bangs and darker hair color. lol. Kob looks cute...only if the bangs weren't extensions they wouldn't had been so choppy and thick.

Here's screencap to the clip Youa posted above:

Pra'ek fake his injuries and na'ek finds out, she gives him a slap in return. HAHAHA!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I wish it has alot of cute scene between the pranang. Kob looks pretty cute and young with the bang. I would of thought they would make her looks mature and older for all the characters. Yess.. they add some comedy in there.
Thanks Nancy and Youa

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ngam is a highschool or lawschool student so she would look younger. Mae Liang is the mature one who owns a silk store. And Princess Saengfarng, she's in between. So Kob's look varies!

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOl those screencaps look funny hehe. Woah! Next timeslot, that's fast, but yet exciting :D
I hope its a talok one too, it probably is because Producer Thongchai is hilarious! haha, PRRFK and RRLSP was so funny :lol:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i also like her new hair...it makes her look so young and pretty at the same time....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Setang Bunterng Entertainment News SC. These are screencapture by 'The Dust@AAK'

Mae Liang...

Ngam...

Mae Liang...

Kob looks so nerdy and geeky as Ngam. lol. However, she looks so stunningly gorgeous as Mae Liang! Now what's left for us to see is Princess Saengfarng, her hairstyle is put up in a bun. I want to see that.

Ana

sarNie Adult
She looks really pretty. The school gurl looks like the Mae Liang though...LOL..Paul character can't tell..LOL..well he's not suppose too :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think in the beginning pra'ek already had suspicion of Ngam being Mae Liang, one person. But he just can't find proof of it.