Silamanee (Compordee)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I haven't even seen it yet...I wanted to cuz it being Paul's latest lakorn, but since it's being subbed, I just have to wait for it to be subbed, I don't wanna ruin it for myself or watch it more than once...I did that with Sapai Look Tung, go back and watch the parts with subs, but cuz I really liked it...I guess I'll have my opinion later, a little behind, but later...

I've always liked Kob, and I'm glad to see her in a more feminine role...I didn't like when she played a tomboy, especially in Mae Khun Ae, she looked weird...only because she's really pretty, like in here...Sometimes I'm surprised that she can look better than she already does because of the outfits she wears or just how she looks in this lakorn...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha! Just want to laugh cuz some people here say that she too skinny but some hater fan from Thai say that she need to lose some weight. Now what should she has to do…to lose weight or the gain weight.

The only word I can say is can't wait for the next episode...she looks so beautiful.
you know thats funny because im a fan of kob and my husband hates lakorn but he noticed and ask me "did kob gain weight?" i thought it was funny

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
ppl have personal preference when it come to their fave ppl playing n'ek.
i happy that kob play this role b/c she looks good as the princess.
Me too, Kob look very pretty as a princess in this lakon. Would not have anyone else play this role in Silamanee except Kob waited so long for her to get this role...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
kob doesn;t need to lose any weight...i love her w/chubby cheeks..make her looks even younger...need less to say she gorgeous :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
why kob needs to loose weight? she's absolutely perfect! like someone said it before, she's geogeous. for me, she's always acts very well even in "nang tard", gosh, i hate this lakorn but i'm feel sorry for her and hate vee in this one.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
why kob needs to loose weight? she's absolutely perfect! like someone said it before, she's geogeous. for me, she's always acts very well even in "nang tard", gosh, i hate this lakorn but i'm feel sorry for her and hate vee in this one.

I like thats lakorn more if the P'ek was P'Por Natawat he has the looks for thai guys back in those days. ( not a fan of Vee) overall I enjoy NAngTard. IN silamanee Kob is soo gorgoeus this fri. we will see her as MeiLeing

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
yup, I completely agree...although I enjoyed the older version immensely; however, I don't recall looking forward to watching the next episode as I do the newer version of silamanee, though at the time the older version was aired, I was still a mere toddler, so my recollection may not be as accurate :lol: I was going to do some screenies, but have not found the time to do it yet...for those who have done so, please share :p and just wanted to ask, which of the character in silamanee do you favor? I'll give my answers later... :p

Hahahaha! Just want to laugh cuz some people here say that she too skinny but some hater fan from Thai say that she need to lose some weight. Now what should she has to do…to lose weight or the gain weight.

The only word I can say is can't wait for the next episode...she looks so beautiful.
that's a first..I've never heard of anyone saying Kob needs to lose wait..

Kob is beautiful just the way she is..she doesn't need to lose or gain wait..if anything she needs to rest because she works so hard all the time..

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
that's a first..I've never heard of anyone saying Kob needs to lose wait..

Kob is beautiful just the way she is..she doesn't need to lose or gain wait..if anything she needs to rest because she works so hard all the time..

Yes, Agree! She always has a new lakorn one after another each year. Like she never rest. And she also works every week on Jan Pan Dao show with Por also. Plus she does commercial works also. Seems like a lot of work, but good thing she has finished college already otherwise I don't know how she can handle that.

I heard she is not quitting the industry anymore. She will has another lakorn coming up next year according to "Dirty Laundry Blogg". Maybe it's a fair chance that she will star in "Pleong Pranang."
However, i dont' care what lakorn she will be in coz I love all her lakorns anyway. LOL....

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
you know thats funny because im a fan of kob and my husband hates lakorn but he noticed and ask me "did kob gain weight?" i thought it was funny
HAHAHHAHAHAHA thats a funny one...He probably be watching it :D when you aint home..hehehehehhe...Thats so funny hahahaha :lol: :p

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait till esp 4. anyone know if the lakon is doing well in Thailand? my friend and I talk about this lakon alot after each esp we watch. I really like this new Silamanee then the old one..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
After watching Kob in those beautiful cloths...I think kob should totally go back to doing Boran Lakorn...She still looks as young as she does in Yor Pra Klin and Malaitong..yet prettier. The scene where she was playing the harp with the ear crowns it reminded me of Manora from Pra Soo Toin Manora.

Anyways Kob is really really pretty in this lakorn...can't wait until pra ek and them find out about the Silamanee that there mother has in hand.