Sister is b****

vajladee

sarNie Egg
Oh my.
When I read the first part, I was like, "Karma will get her!"
But when I got to what your mother said, I was just..speechless.

I agree with one of the older post, if you're old enough, just move out. I know it's uncommon for Hmong girls to move out if they're not married, but what your mother said was UNCALLED for!!

I'm sorry about what's going on in your family.
But your mom's wrong--you're life's gonna be waaaaay better than your sister!
I hope all goes well for you.
mL, thaoo

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? If you're over the age I say move out. I feel for you, what your mom said to you is uncalled for. A parent should never curse out their own child regardless of how angry they are. In my opinion regarding your case I feel your mom went way out of line when she said those nasty thing to you. I am angry for you. I hope everything works out for you, but like I said, move out if you're over the age. You know the saying "You don't know what you got until it's gone," well your mom might understand this saying once you're not around to help her so much. Good luck!
I thought about that too, since I am 21 already. I want to move back with my older sister in MN, since she alway support me and comfort me when my parent/younger sister get into an argument.

I use to live with my older sister(lee), for a month or so, and then one night my mother call. She was crying since my father was being mean to her, and saying she is not a good wife. My father love his ex-wife more than my mother or our side of the family. anyway, my mother doens't know how to drive so my father always take her to work. My father always complain that if there is no him, then my mother is like trash, can't do anything. So when i heard that she was crying on the phone, I was really sad for her. I know her life isn't all tha good. So what i did was pack up my stuff and head home the next day. Since i am here, my father doesn't really talk shite about my mother anymore, since she doesn't have to depend on my father, she got me.

1 and 2nd months was ok. I did everything my mom ask of me to do. Suddenly my mom start taking my younger sister and dad side. So everytime dad talk shite/or younger sister about mom, i try to back her up, state my opinion. I alway tell dad that what he is doing is not right. One day, all of a sudden, my mom stop me from defending her and hit me. I was shock!!!!

From there on, she always on my dad side. Now they think i am bad b/c i keep getting to argument with dad. I am not a bad person, i am simply stating what right and not. I mean is it right for dad to cheat on mom w/this teen from Loas?????????? HELL NO!!! and when i call dad girlfriend a slut, he was like "and you don't have a pussy?" WOW. I can't believe this people.

My dad is such a jerk. He loved his people alot(exwife, girlfriend, son in law, my younger sister, his step family and outsiders)!! Once he was talking shite about my sister in law, that she is greedy just because she won't let my step mom come and grab food from their feezer, i mean my sister in law got kids to feed, and my step mom is only one person. I told my father that its not right to call sister in law greedy. He got mad and spit at me. just for talking about his exwife. Right at the moment I felt like dying.

anyway, the point of me telling you guy this story was because of my dad that I can't go and live w/my sister. A couple of weeks ago, he have a minor stoke, so all those people who he loved, didn't want to come and take care of him since he can't drive. Me, my other younger sister, and one of my younger brother, three of us have to take care of him.

SO you see I am stuck in the middle now. If i go, they will say i am bad, if i stay, they don't even care much for me!! :lmao:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
omg why do things just keeps getting worse for you...even though you're parents don't appreciate you and love you there are still your older sister and younger siblings i'm sure they appreciate what you do and how you sticking around even after all your hardship and though they think you're bad as along as you know you're doing the right thing they can't take that away from you i hope things will get better

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I understand the whole being obedient thing, but sometime you have to just stop and say enough is enough. You can be obedient and at the same time speak your mind and have you voice be heard too, and your parents should respect you enough to respect your voices as well, unless you're just cursing at them all the time then it's something else. But in your case I don't see that, anyways the environment that you are in is not good for you at all, why don't you try to look for a small apartment and move out? This way you can be close enough to help your mom (though I don't think she deserve it after what she did and said to you), but far enough where you don't have to hear them or see them if you choose not to. Good luck, and I hope your mom come to realization soon and apologize to you, because honestly if my parents do to me what yours did to you I would probably be in some psychiatric hospital. You are very strong and I commend you for that. But you should definitely think about getting your own. My sisters and I moved out of my parents home when we started college. I find that your parents are much nicer and appreciate you more when you no longer live with them. My mom and dad would call us if they don't hear from one of us within two days, and I learned to appreciate my parents cooking so much more. I hope things will turn for better for you soon.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
[sup]Omg, she is your sister and you got the guts to exposed her out like this. how cool.[/sup] :/

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
hearing ur story of ur sister like that is just sad am really feel for u and ur parent am glad mine parent is strict with us so none of mine sister or brother turn out too be a bad person

Hey all,

Thanks you all for your replies, it really help me alot with what i am going through right now. Right now I am just really sad that my own blood sister did that to our family and tried to jail me twice. My tears doesn't make a different with her. She love calling me and my other sister fat. But I am not so hurt by her words anymore.

She is out of the house, and gone forever. And before she left she told my parent that as long as i Live w/them , they will never get any peace.

She is such a bitch. she even dare to come and force my parent to say some nice words to her so in the future she will have a good life. My parent being so stupid, did what she asked.

Although she is out of the house now, my parent still love her. They love her so much that they still give money to her(her stupid husband could of give it to her duh!). My mom, lately, she been very nasty around me and my sister. Since we are the olders and not marry, she always yell at us, that we are lazy. Although my younger sister is so mean to my mom, she loves her the most(cuz she is a princess!!!!!). So whenever my mom yell at us, she basically saying that she miss her princess.

Right now, i am so clueless of what to do! I know my parent doesn't love me or my other sister that much as the princess. Like we can't talk about the princess no more. If we say anything bad about her, my mom get mad right away.

The other day my mom yelled at me. We got into a arugment b/c of the princess. She was saying that the princess is being a good wife, so her family really like her, and that we have to learn from her. In my head I was like "mom, you stupid ass, she stole from u, u forgive her so easily, and she hasn't been gone for a week, and u miss her like hell, wtf is going on?????". I was so mad, so i yell back at her, telling her exactly what I though about her and her slut of a daughter. I told her that I am not a slut like her princess, i don't use guy and not boy crazy like her. and this is what my mother who birth me said" welp in the future if you marry, your pussy will rotten, you dog, you ghost, you won't even get a husband like your younger sister, cuz you not take good looking as her!". My tears was just flooding down, but for the sake of my pride, I didn't let her see, I just ran out of the door.

I love my mom very much, could give my life for her, but she doesn' t love me as much as my younger sister. she love people who do bad things toward her, not the good one, which i don't understand that at all!!!!!!

What have i done? idk. I always buy stuff for her on christmas, mother day, her birthday etc.

I love my mom, but her not loving me, its enough! I can't take it anymore. I'm planning to leave her, live somewhere were i won't see her, and if she beg me to come back, i won't. My heart is shatter already. enough is enough.

LOL. sorry people, my story is very boring, but its good to write it down, so i won't be thinking too much about it.

Hi Pagnia,

You are facing the same situation as mine. Well, my younger sister is not as bad as your but then she does go out alot. Me as an older brother trying to tell her to cut it down and she would fight back telling me that she is old enough to do what she wants. My younger brother is also on drug. My older brother and myself would always try to stop them from doing bad things. Everytime when my older brother and I try to tell them to do the right my mom would jump in and help them. Now it gets to the point that I don't care anymore. I gave up and heart broken. Sometime I feel like I need to go far far away from the family. Now I just step aside and let it be. Let them learn their lesson.

kulyia

RUK
Move out and one day she will come back asking for you to help her. when she think about it, it's too late.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hey pangnia,
hope ur story has sorted out now.
at first, i was confused why my sister often times behaved in certain ways that i did not understand.
i was really and confused.
i knew i loved her very much deep inside, but the truth is she was crippled with evilness in her.
she can be as inhumane as ever.
she never respects me.
she expects me to speak under her, which i don't understand but often behaves so.
now, i just realized that if u let ur sister step all over u, u will not become important.
u should love urself a lot and have a lot of pride in you.
--

maybe one day she will come along and cry and beg for ur forgiveness.
i know we always wanted the best for our sisters, but sometimes they choose what they called the best.
what can we do right? nothing! :(
but if u are honest and do what's best, one day u will be blessed and meet a happier life!=D
she will learn her lesson!
--

besides that, i hope that u can handle this problem better. hope ur mom isn't always yelling at you.
maybe u should try to slow down with her and tell her why u're angry sometimes.
she doesn't understand u because she's giving u a hard time!
Maybe if u could slowly tell her, she might understand better! :)
--

I wish you good luck!
May I say that I encountered similar situations before. I try very to understand things but sometimes they get very complicated and i just wanted to close my eyes, too.
But i learned through a little experience that u have to talk it out and sort things urself. don't fight it or hide it, but slowly try to confront them.
it is very hard to try to get someone to listen to you because everyone thinks they have a month and can say anything. but the most critical and loudest person isn't always the right person!

A mouth is still only a mouth!

Well, I really hope that things went well for you! =D