Sleepless Nite!

After picking up my aunt from the airport and having a long talk with her about my cousin and this guy name SL Ive become sleepless and hurt. I dont know wat to think anymore. Ive developed this feeling for this guy cause we are like really close. He did have a thing for my cousin and i still think that he does when he denies it. That goes the same with my cousin.... I think they both are in denial... Ima tired of being alwaise the middle peg... Anywhere, place, anyone i see its alwaise, "Where's your cousin... She not here..." I get so tired if everyone asking the same old stupid question... Its like I dont exist or something.... Ima a girl, what so special about my cousin that where ever i go she's gotta be there as well...
My cousin is known to be a good girl who knows culture, cooks, clean and is miss goody goody. Everyone approves of her, but in my eyes I personally think she's overrated... I think I must be jealous or something... I see so many wrongs in her and i have told her this as well... SL who was supposed to get to know her and marry her agrees with me as well... He tells me she's too manly and watnot. Wen he and i hang we understand one another at this level of comfort. When i get mad he makes me happy, and to him, he says ima easy target to make fun of. I know i am, and i dont mind him making fun of me cause i learn from his jokes of me. I dunno, when we two hang we are happy and talkative. we are both really open, but when my cousin joins us its a totally differ story... anywaise...
my aunt and i was talking and she told me that i should not have feelings for SL cause he's like a brother to me and taht i should help him and my cousin get together. I was like WHAT! I guess... I dunno, my cousin tells me she no like SL and SL tells me he no like her. All the older folks thinks weird when i hang with SL. We are freinds and tahts all... Even thou i developed feelings for my friend i know where i stand. The thing that is really bugging me is that why are people alwaise disapproving of boy and girl being firends... I wonder... I am so not tired, my mind is spinning, my heart is aching and everything. I dunno what to do anymore... Someone knock some damn sense to me and tell me what i should do.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
You need to be honest with yourself and depending on your age know how to read people and have an open discussion with SL and then your cousin to find out where things stand.

You obviously have feelings for him. Again, common sense should tell you why the adults don't think you two should hang out.

There are people who cheat on purpose, and there are people who accidently cheat. Sometimes being around a person you shouldn't leads to danger. You think you can avoid this or that, but already you are losing sleep over him... a sign that you are already having feelings for him.

Outsiders will always criticize. You should talk to SL and find out where he stands and where you stand with him.

If he cares for you more... you will need to talk it over with your cousin before taking actions.

As for the outsiders, if you have SL and your cousin's support... they will eventually fall into alignment with what is going on.

I hope I read your thoughts correctly.

Best of luck!