Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

lilxyoojdragon

sarNie Egg
@Noy & chubbycheeks, thanks for the warm welcome. Can't wait until the next chapter! :D I enjoy reading everyone else's reply too. Some of them r just too hilarious.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 34

SONG PLAYING: KRIS ALLEN - THE TRUTH

She strokes his hair, smiling ever so angelically. Nadech stares at her with wondering eyes, slightly cracking a smile. She gently caresses his arm. He sighs out loud, feeling his heart beating at a steady pace as he stares into her eyes. She leans closer and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you Nadech…" she whispers softly into his ear. "I love you…"

In a blink of an eye Nadech wakes up, realizing he's only dreaming. Chills ran up his spin. The same recurring dream for the past week.

He turns towards the bed, glancing at the empty space beside him where Yaya once reside. She's no longer here but her scent lingers on. His heart begins to feel heavy. You're in my dreams once again. He utters. It's dream where she lays behind him, caressing his hair, smiling at him with her brown eyes. In the dream, no words are exchange except when she whispers in his ear those three little words. Goosebumps all over whenever she utters those words. Everything felt so real. From the hair stroking, to the kiss on his cheek to her sweet voice whispering those three words. He can still picture her now, laying beside him, just staring at him with her big brown eyes, smiling from ear to ear as they laid in bed, just staring at one another. He cracks a grin, imagining her beside him. Nothing else matter when they laid in bed for endless hours, not uttering a word.

He reaches out to her and suddenly she disappears. His mind plays a cruel trick on him. Exhaling deeply, he rises from bed, still staring at the empty space beside him, missing her presence and her angelic beauty. He gets out of bed and heads to bathroom to wash up. Needing to snap back to reality.

He returns to hear the door rattling. As he heads out to the living room to see his mother standing before him with a concern look on her face.

"Barry, sweetheart…" She smiles sweetly at him.

"Hi Mom…" he smiles wearily. "What are you doing here…?" he ask.

"I'm here to see how you're doing…" she sets down her bags of grocery, "And by the looks of it… doesn't look too good…" she shakes her head, walking over to him. She grabs his face, examining him as if he were a patient. "Look at that peach fuzz of yours…" she sighs loudly, "This is bad… real bad..."

He pulls back, "I'm fine, mother…" he chuckles lightly, "I'm great actually." he tells her, walking over to refrigerator for some orange juice.

"Sweetheart-- I'm your mother. I know when you're great and right now you're miserable. It's written all over your face."

Nadech drinks his orange juice, ignoring is mother's words.

"Sweetheart, please stop torturing yourself." She tells him.

"Torturing myself?" he glances at her, "How am I torturing myself?"

"By pushing Yaya away."

The utter of her name suddenly causes his heart to beat faster by the seconds. He swallows hard, clinching his jaw tightly. He avoids his mother's stare and quickly moving to the couch.

"Don't do this to yourself Barry..." His mother follows closely behind, sitting next to him.

"So Kimmy told you." he sneers.

"Yes." she nods her head, "That's why I'm here to see how you're doing and that's miserable. Just awful.." she shakes her head at him in pity, wondering where she went wrong.

He sighs, "Mother, I told you-- I'm fine." he sighs out loud, trying to convince her he's doing good.

"Sweetheart--" she chuckles softly, taking him by the hand, "You might have that 'I'm perfectly fine attitude where your head is above the cloud and everything is just dandy', but I just don't buy it--" she pauses, "You can fool and lie to the whole world all you want, but you definitely can't fool and lie yourself."

Nadech quickly glances at his mother, stunned by his mother's wise words that he isn't able to respond.

"If you continue like this, you're only gonna hurt yourself in the end." she continues on.

He lowers his head, fighting the hurt and sorrow from his mother.

"There's an elephant in the room and you're pretending you don't see. Well, sweetheart. You see it-- very clearly too." she stares at him.

He glances at his mother, unsure of what his mother meant.

"Sweetheart, right now, you're fighting a battle that you think you can't win but I know you can." she takes him by the hand, "You've gone through a lot in the past Barry, but you gotta learn to let it go. It's time to throw in the towel and walk away." she continues on, "The past should stay in the past-- There's no need to dwell in it. The past can scar us physically or emotionally but it shouldn't overpower us. It shouldn't consume you like this. Those scars should be a life lesson. No more 'what ifs, ands or buts.' You can't change what happen in the past. All you can do is move forward."

Nadech lets his mother's word sinks in his mind. Things, somehow, seems to be clicking inside his mind.

"Because if you bring the past into the present, it'll ruin your future." She nods her head.

He chuckles a little, staring up at the ceiling, thanking the man upstairs, realizing what and who his mother speak of.

"BUT-- in order to move on with your life sweetheart, you gotta close that door behind you that's preventing you from happiness. Let go of everything that's holding you back so you won't live a life full of regrets." she smiles at him, "Once that door is closed behind you, it'll only mean there's more room for new doors to be open."

He glances at his mother with a big smile on his face. "Thanks mother. Thanks a lot for your wise words..." he reaches for her, embracing her tightly, "You've helped me realize a lot today…" he sighs loudly, "By the way, have I told you I love you lately mother…?" he smiles to himself, giving his mother a kiss on the cheek.

She chuckles, "I love you too sweetheart." she pulls back. "One more thing--" she clears her throat, "If you're unsure of what to do, just listen to your heart. Take a crazy chance and if it feels right, your heart will know it." she smiles at him.

He sighs loudly, feeling his heart at ease. He nods his head, "I think I know what I have to do…" He smiles from ear to ear. "It's definitely time to let go of the things I don't need in my life…" he tells his mother.

---------------------------------------------------------

Nadech knocks on Davika's door, feeling anxious suddenly. He clears his throat to calm his nerves.

"Coming!" he can hear her shout. Moments later the door unlocks and she stands right before him with a big smile on her face. "Barry…" she whines and pouts, quickly jumping to hug him. "Hi sweetie…" she hugs him, "I miss you…" she utters, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He quickly pries her hands off of him and wipes his cheek of her kiss.

"I'm so glad you came over…" she pulls him inside her house, directing him to sit on the chairs in the kitchen, "I thought you forgot about me…" she pouts, making a sad puppy face at him, "I miss you sweetie…" she utters, reaching for his hand.

Nadech rolls his eyes, quickly pulling back his hand and stares at her repulsively. She continues to ramble on, talking nonsense as if she did absolutely nothing wrong. As he watches her before him, something about her seem different. From the way she dresses to the way she talk. Even her appearance seem different. Davika isn't the same woman of his past. The woman in front of him isn't the woman he loved years ago. She was just that-- something of the past. The longer he listen to her talk, the more anger and bitterness he begins to feel towards her. He loathed her. Everything about her, he absolutely could not stand. She wasn't the woman she use to be. Indeed, she's changed a great deal. Sad to say, she was nothing more than a sleazy woman and who knows how many men countless men that has had a turn with her. He was just to ignorant and blind to see it. She's nauseating and it makes him sick in the stomach.

He clinches his fist and quickly blurts out, "Shut up Davika." he demands.

"Ex--excuse me Barry…?" she chuckles uneasily, pulling back a bit, "What did you just say…?" she stares at him with a perplex look.

He rises from his seat, "I said, shut up. I want you to listen Davika--and listen carefully." he grits his teeth as seriousness sweeps over. "I asked to come over here because I want to give you a piece of what's on my mind."

"Wh--what…?" she ask confusingly.

He rest his hands on the table, eyeing her coldly. "I want you out of my life Davika-- and for good." he utters slowly, letting it be known as he stares her dead in the eyes. No expression besides the hate he feels inside.

She chuckles nervously, "Barry..." she whispers, gazing around her as people watch on. "You--you don't mean that..." she cracks a small smile.

He nods his head, "I mean it." he leans in closer, "You're like a deadly virus… spreading uncontrollably. It's contagious and I don't want your disgusting disease…" he snickers at her, "The longer I'm around you, the sicker I become. It's unhealthy for me."

Her jaw drop in horror, distraught by his words. She stares at him, unsure of what to say.

"Everything about you, I find repulsive and appalling--" he clinches his jaw, "You disappeared from my life years ago, made my life miserable-- You left without a word then you magically appear from nowhere and expect me to pretend like nothing ever happen in the past."

She blinks faster, gazing into his hateful eyes. She slowly gets up. "Barry…" she utters softly.

"You made my life miserable Davika-- From the moment you left." he moves in closer, "But I'm sure you didn't care because you were making a career out of spreading your legs for other men..." he arch his eyebrow, eyeing her from head to toe in disgust, "Don't think I'm that naive. And Kimmy was right..." he stares at her, "You're only good for lying your back..." he smirks delightedly.

Davika gasps, pulling her hand back, ready to let it fly across his face but Nadech's quick to react, grabbing her flying hand.

"Don't even think of laying your filthy hand on me." he utters, letting her hand go instantly.

"You bastard!" she shouts back, "How dare you--"

"No--" he interrupts her, "I'm not done yet. He takes a step closer, "Then the moment you return, you made my life a living hell…" he clinches his jaw, "Things were going great between me and Yaya and you ruined it…" he clinches his fist, "You manipulated me into thinking I'm still in love with you when in fact I loathe you…" he clinches his jaw. "I was never in love with you.. you are a vindictive person and you got into my mind and made me think that everything between me and Yaya was unreal…" he hovers over her, startling her into the chair, "Guess what…? Everything between Yaya and I was more real than the love we ever shared…" He stares her down, "When I kissed you, I felt nothing... it felt like kissing a pillow or a teddy bear... it was awful..."

"Barry, you don't--"

"I was blindsided by your lying vindictive schemes and manipulating ways… You never loved me from the beginning-- in fact, you were just miserable because you saw how happy I was without you. So when I found someone else, you grew envious because I wasn't miserable like you… and you just couldn't stand the fact that I was happy with someone else-- And yes, I made some mistakes like saving your number under my mother's name but it was because I was afraid Yaya couldn't handle the truth that I still kept in touch with an ex-girlfriend. It was stupid of me and it was my fault. She trusted me completely and I betrayed her trust because of my stupidity and foolishness…." he pauses to catch a breath, "And that kiss that one night... that was a stupid mistake and I regret every second of it... it was repulsive kissing you... I kept thinking of all the men who have kissed you..." he snickers.

"Barry… please..." she caresses his arm.

He pulls back, staring down at her coldly, "And I should have told Yaya from the beginning that I still kept in touch with you because your father was helping me with the charity… but it's fine now because I won't be needing his help anymore. I'll start it from scratch all over without any help from you or your father…"

He takes a step back, "That's all I came here for," he slowly walks away from Davika, "I have no intentions in keeping in touch with you. You're only a woman of my past and that's where you belong--in the past. You've ruined my present but I won't let you ruin my future…" He turns around and walks for the door.

"She'll never take you back! That slut won't ever love you! You hear me!!" Davika shouts from the top of her lungs, "She'll never love you!!"

He quickly dodges for her, grabbing her by the arm, "Don't ever call Yaya a slut…" he grits his teeth, staring at her with hateful eyes. He pushes her to the ground and walks away.

Davika gasp for air, startled by Nadech. Tears slowly stream down her cheeks, "She'll never take you back Barry…" she utters once more, "You're gonna be miserable… lonely and miserable…!! She won't ever take you back!!"

He cracks a small smile, slowly glancing over his should, "I'll do everything in my power to win Yaya back-- Aside from my family, she's the best thing in my life and I'm willing to die for her… " he pauses, "And that's something I won't ever do for you…" he snickers.

He turns around, "Yaya may resemble you with certain features but she isn't you-- She's classy-- something you'll never be.. she's also the woman who I pictured my future wife would look like…" he devilish smile grows bigger, "And the reason I gave Yaya a makeover wasn't because she resembled you, but because I thought she was a stunning woman from the moment I met her and I wanted her to see and feel the confidence and beauty that I saw in her…" He pause, "I had no intentions in making her into you but you manipulated me into thinking I did…and I'm disgusted in myself for not listening to my heart. And the ring that I gave her might resemble yours, only difference is I spent ten times as much and our names are engraved in it..." he snickers.

He heads for the door, hand on the door knob, "One last thing…" he turns around with a big smile on his face, "I hope we don't ever meet again in the future. My heart has no more room for you. Goodbye Davika."

With that said he walks out the door, with the biggest smile on his face. A ton of weight has been lifted off his shoulder and he couldn't feel any better. The door to his past is finally closed.

--------------------------------------------

Nadech takes a deep breath, sighing deeply as he waits for the elevator to come to a stop. He sniffs the bouquet of roses, smiling from ear to ear. After the long elevator ride, the doors finally open. He heads out and walks through the halls. He scans the place searching for a familiar face. Everybody's busy working, not paying attention to Nadech.

A tap on the shoulder startles Nadech. He quickly turns around. A petite woman smiles at him, "Hello, How can I help you today?" she ask him politely.

"Oh hi…" he chuckles nervously.

"Are you here to give those roses to a girlfriend…? fiance…? wife…? Friend...?" she ask with a smile on her face.

"Oh uhm…" he scans the room once more, hoping to find Yaya. "Fiance… Uh.. girlfriend…" he scratches the back of his neck.

"O… kay…" she gives him a weird look, "What's her name…?"

"Yaya.." he clears his throat, "Yaya Sperbund…."

"Yaya…?" She gives him a distraught look, "You're here for Yaya…?" She pulls back a little.

"Yes… I'm here for Yaya…" he smiles nervously.

"What kind of boyfriend or fiance are you…?" she snickers at him.

"Ex--excuse me…?" he ask confusingly, stunned by her tone.

"Yaya isn't here. She's on an assignment. In fact, she hasn't been in for more than a week. She's traveling the world." She smiles at Nadech.

"Tra--traveling…? Around-- around the world...?" he stutters, "For how long??" he ask in a panic, feeling his heart drop to the ground.

"For a boyfriend or a fiance, you sure don't know a lot about your own girlfriend…" the woman shakes her head, "She'll be gone for a year--a year and a half-- possibly two years…." she smiles at him with a shrug.

"A year… and a half… two years…" those words rang in his ears. He drops the bouquet of roses, feeling his heart thumping louder by the second as he tunes everyone out.

Suddenly, images of Yaya laying beside him appear once again. She smiles sweetly at him with her big brown eyes. He can hear her whispering, "I love you Nadech…"

"It… can't be… I'm… I'm too late…" His breathing becomes heavy. Everything around him is crumbling and caving in. "It's too late..." His heart aches in pain.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wow Nadech you can still look for her your rich, there's nothing you can't do haha Thanks Noy its really what I needed for the day good for Nadech for finally realizing and telling that women to back off of his life finally♥ :kiss2: It's time to find your real lover. :dance1:

I like Nadech's talk with Davika. It was really needed and Nadech deserves a good hi5. Bravo Nadech!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
I do love his mother!!! She is awesome. Now, I hope she has more advice for her son... on how to get his girl back. She did say "take a crazy chance" ... and I hope she pushes him to follow her wherever she is in the world. One week is still ok to chase after the girl you love. Not too late at all.... but don't wait too long. Get on a fight quick Nadech. Don't hesitate. hehehehe

Thank you Noy for another amazing update naka. :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for reading gals! I really appreciate it! *tears* *hugs*

For this chapter I just wanted to focus on Nadech. Yaya will return in the next chapter, which will be 2 years later :D things are gonna get serious! LOL

Will Nadech travel the world in search of Yaya?
How will they react when they meet 2 years later?
Is Yaya going to be a stronger woman in front of Nadech? Or will she crumble upon seeing him?
Will she make Nadech suffer?
But most importantly.... What will Nadech do to win back Yaya's heart!?!?!

Stay tune ladies!! :)

lilxyoojdragon

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the update Noy!

Mr. Smooth Operator, roses & a "I'm sorry" won't work. But that's a good start. There needs to be more than that.

Aw...I was hoping Nedech would use his connections to locate Yaya. But, I'm sure u have something good & juicy plan. :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I go with the suffering haha the girls need to do the little revenge part not just the guys......haha

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Finally!!!! the moment I've been waiting for! He finally told Davika off and left her for good. Now it's time to see how Nadech will put back the broken pieces together and win Yaya back. I'm super excited to see what you have in store for us Noy! Thank youu!

PS. I started on City Hunter and swoooon! Lee Min Ho is just -- :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Finally!!!! the moment I've been waiting for! He finally told Davika off and left her for good. Now it's time to see how Nadech will put back the broken pieces together and win Yaya back. I'm super excited to see what you have in store for us Noy! Thank youu!

PS. I started on City Hunter and swoooon! Lee Min Ho is just -- :wub:
Awww you started on City Hunter! Lee Min Ho is just sexy in there hehe.

Ahhhhhhhhhh..... I haven't been update in a while >.<'' Honestly I don't know when I'll update. I haven't found the time to sit on my laptop & write. This is the first time I opened my laptop in weeks! Sorry for taking forever but Hopefully I can get back into the mood & write again.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yep, I've finally started on it and indeed LMH is sexy in there. His acting is really impressive too. Gotta say thanks again for the recommendation : )

As for SO, take your time ja.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 35

TWO YEARS LATER...

Nadech buttons his dress shirt and tucks it neatly into his pants. He puts on cufflinks then his grey vest. Sighing deeply, he slips on his tux. He observes the man in the mirror. Somehow unable to recognize the reflection in front of him. He concentrates hard at the person before his eyes, gently rubbing his facial hair, feeling more mature and even more manlier.

From a distance, he can hear the door turning.

"Barry?" He hears his name being called from a distance. It's his mother.

He takes a step back and calls to his mother, "I'm in here mother," he tells her.

The sound of her heels grew louder as she makes way into his room.

She gasps slightly, standing by the door, smiling slightly. "Look at you Barry&hellip;" his mother says, walking towards him, staring at his reflection, "Just look at you&hellip;" she smiles politely, "My son looks all grown now." she touches his arm. "It's been a while since I seen you in a suit. I almost forgot how handsome you are." she gives him a gently squeeze on the arm, "When I look at you, I just see a splitting image of your father&hellip;" she spoke softly, fighting back tears, smiling from ear to ear. "Oh how I miss him so much&hellip;" she lowers her head.

He grabs her by the hands, "Mother, please don't&hellip;" he chuckles a bit, "You're gonna make me emotional and you know how I don't--"

"I'm sorry sweetie--" she cuts in, "It's just-- it's been a while since I seen you in a suit. Not since Yaya left&hellip;" She stops mid-sentence.

Nadech inhales deeply and quickly looks away.

"I'm-- I'm sorry sweetie&hellip;" his mother utters.

"It's okay, mother," he utters, giving his mother a sincere smile.

"Come here&hellip;" she grabs his tie on the bed, "Let me tie it for you." she wraps the tie around his neck and proceed to make a knot. "Barry, sweetheart-- I know you're still in a lot of pain with what happen between you and Yaya&hellip;"

Nadech clinches his jaw, watching his mother's lips moved up and down but he couldn't comprehend a single word. He tries harder to hear her motherly advice, but all he could hear was the sound of his heart beating louder and louder, tuning everything out.

"&hellip;But you gotta understand that a wounded heart just needs time to heal&hellip;" His mother tightens the tie, "That means it could take days, weeks, months, even years-- you gotta let the wound heal before you start anew&hellip;" she squeezes his hand for comfort, "I hope you understand sweetie. Things will get better. Just have faith and everything will fall into place.."

Nadech smiles from ear to ear as his mother's words finally settles in his mind. "Thanks mother." he leans in, giving her a big hug. "Thanks for your kind words&hellip;" he sighs loudly, pulling back from her embrace, "But I still don't know why I have to go to this wedding reception tonight&hellip;" he shakes his head, "I'm just not up for it." he shrugs.
She gives him a gentle pinch on his arm, "Well--You promised." she wags her finger, "Don't back down on your promise now, remember what you said?"

He rolls his eyes, "Yes, mother&hellip; I remember&hellip; 'Never make a promise if you don't intend to keep it&hellip;' -- I remember." he utters.

"Okay Good--" she nods her head, "Don't stress over it too much." she tells him, "You'll be fine. You know Michael-- the groom--"

"But I haven't spoken to him since we were kids." He interrupts, "It's gonna be weird talking to him.

"Nonsense&hellip;" she gives him the eye. "You'll be fine." she caresses his cheeks, "Now let's get going. Tim is waiting for us downstairs."

"Fine..." He exhales deeply, dreading the reception before it starts.

They walk downstair where Tim waited patiently for them. Once inside the car, Tim drove off to the wedding reception. They arrive 30 minutes later where a host greet them and escort them into the hall where the reception was. As Nadech walks into the dimly lit place, he's blown away by the beauty of place. Everything was white. All the decors from the tables to the drapes even down to the centerpiece and flowers were white. Even the six-layered-wedding cake was white. Nadech chuckles to himself, amazed by how magnificent the decoration looks. It's been a while since he went to a wedding reception and this was by far the best he's seen.

"Would you like a glass of champagne sir?" A server appears before Nadech and his mother.

Nadech smiles and grabs a glass, thanking the server.

"Our seats are near the bride and groom and their family," His mother whispers to him, pointing to the table ahead of them.

"Where's the bride and groom?" He ask his mother.

"I don't know." his mother searches for the bride and groom. "Maybe they're preparing an entrance." She tells him, "Michael's marrying an American woman so their wedding traditions are different." His says, "Let's just go to our seat first. I'm sure they'll probably be out shortly."

Nadech helps his mother to her seat before seating himself. He sits quietly, slowly sipping on his champagne as his mother chitchats away with the other guest at their table. He continues to observe the reception, keeping an eye out for anyone familiar but it was hard to see with the the minimum lighting. He listens to his surrounding, hearing all the glasses toasting, laughter and loud conversation fills the air. In a crowded place filled with happiness and joy, he couldn't help but feel so lonely inside. Exhaling deeply, he finishes his third glass of champagne, wishing the alcohol would take into affect to put a void in his loneliness.

As he gets ready to pour himself another glass of champagne when his mother intervene. "Slow down on the drinking sweetie&hellip;" his mother grabs his hand, giving him a concerning look. Nadech stares at the bottle for quite some time before putting it down.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen!" A short petite woman screams int the mic, trying to get everyone's attention, "It is time to bring out the bride and groom!" The crowd begins to clap wildly, screaming and whistling. "Are you ready?!" She ask once more, getting the crowd hyped up. "But first--" she silence the crowd, "Let's bring out the bridesmaids and groomsmen!"

The crowd begins to clap their hands again. One by one, the woman introduce the pair of groomsman and bridesmaid as they walk into the reception, arm in arm. To Nadech's surprise, the groomsmen and bridesmaids weren't wearing white. He watches attentively, amazed by how many groomsmen and bridesmaids are apart of the wedding. So far nine couples have walked into the reception.

"&hellip;And last but not least&hellip;" The host shouts into the mic, "We have the groom's handsome younger brother, Eric, and the lovely bridesmaid, Urassaya Sperbund!"

In that split second, Nadech's heart drops upon hearing her name. "Yaya&hellip;" he utters to himself, feeling lightheaded as his heart beats faster by the second. His blood rushes all over his body, suddenly going numb. Weaken in the knees, he's completely and utterly shocked by what he's looking at. Yaya's right before his eyes-- So close, yet so far. He swallows hard, feeling the pit of his stomach turning with jitters. His shuts out his surrounding, only focusing on Yaya, who's smiling brightly like an angel that has ascended from heaven. She sweet and innocent charisma glow brightly and he's struck by her endless and effortless beauty. Not a hair out of place and not excessive makeup. She walks with her head held high in her stiletto heels, flaunting her sexiness with her confidence. Although she may seem a bit different, something inside tells him, she's still the loving and caring Yaya that he loves.

"Barry, sweetie&hellip;" his mother tugs on his suit.

He snaps out of it, looking down at his mother with a dumbfounded stare.

"Sit down sweetheart&hellip;" his mother whispers through her teeth.

Nadech glances around him, noticing he is the only person standing up besides the bridesmaids and groomsmen. He quickly takes his seat, apologizing to the people at his table. He stares at his mother, giving her the She's here look. His mother grabs his hand gently, giving him a gentle squeeze of comfort and a concern look.

He could tell by his mother's expression, she wanted to say more but kept her mouth shut. Nadech swallows the excess saliva, feeling his heart beating faster than ever. He pours himself another glass of champagne, unable to believe his deceiving eyes. He blinks several times, biting the inside of his cheeks to make sure she was for real. And every time he looks up, Yaya was only a few fetes away from him. She really is here. The sound of her laughter tickles his stomach. Chills ran up his spine. He didn't think he'll be able to hear that sweet contagious laughter again. Her sweet laughter couldn't deceive his ears. He continues to watch her like a hawk on a prowl, watching her ever movement.

His knees begin to shake, feeling nervous and emotional all of the sudden. A million thoughts run through his mind as he watches Eric getting closer to Yaya. Eric leans in closer to Yaya, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. She burst into laughter, tossing her head back as if she's never laughed in her life. He cracks his fingers, suddenly putting the pieces together. Eric may have been the groom's brother but he was also the photographer who tagged along with Yaya when she traveled the world. Although Nadech had no recollection of Eric when he was younger nor did Michael ever mention having a brother. Puzzled by this, since Eric didn't look that much younger than Michael. He clinches his fist as anger and jealousy slowly begins to consume him inside as the images of Yaya and Eric in the magazine spreads flashes before his eyes. His mother places a hand on his knee, trying to keep him calm. He glances at his mother, who gives him the everything will be alright look.

After what seem like endless hours, the bride and groom finally stopped talking, the groom and bride disassemble. Soon everyone at the wedding reception also begins to disassemble, wandering around the rooms. Turns out the wedding reception had more than one room.

Nadech grows frantic upon seeing Yaya leaving the main room. He gets up from his seat immediately, wanting to run up to her, hug her tightly and tell her "I'm sorry Yaya&hellip; please forgive me&hellip; I love you and I need you&hellip;". He'll hold onto her and never let her go. He won't this one slip away a second time.

"Where-- where are you going Barry?" His grabs him by the hand to restrain him.

"I-- I have to go see her mother&hellip;" he utters, giving her a sympathetic look, "I gotta find her and talk to her--" He gets ready to leave but his mother pulls him.

"Oh no&hellip;" she stops him, "You can't go." she tells him sternly. "She's busy with the reception. There's no way you can talk to her. You'll have to do it another time." she utters in disappointment.

"Another-- Another time?!" he throws a mini tantrum, "You're kidding me right mother?" he lowers his voice, realizing he's overreacting. "I've waited 2 years for her mother&hellip; two years&hellip;" he swallows hard, feeling the tears slowly welling up. "I've went to the end of the world for her and back-- Now that She's a few feet away from me, you're telling me to wait??" he grows impatient and anxious. Irritated that his mother is stopping him yet again. She stopped him the first time when he sought out to find her. He searched endlessly for Yaya but his mother convinced him to stop looking and wait patiently til she returns.

-FLASHBACK-
"Please come home sweetie&hellip;" His mother begged him through the other line, "I'm begging you please&hellip; She needs time to heal, sweetie. She's in a lot of pain and-- and by you seeing her right now, you're going to make matters worst. She needs her space and she needs time. Just like you need space and time. You have some healing to do yourself&hellip;"

"Mother I can't--" he pleads, "I can't come back right now&hellip; I feel like I'm close to finding her. If I find her, I can make things work. I promise--"

"Sweetie, it's been 6 months already and you haven't found her yet-- Please Barry&hellip; just come home." his mother begged on the end of the line. Her voice quivered in fear. "Give her time to heal. You need time to heal&hellip;"

Nadech lowered his head, feeling defeated again.

"Things will work out themselves sweetheart-- I promise&hellip; Just come home safely. You two will meet again and until then, you have to work on yourself before you can ask her to come back into your life&hellip;"

"Fine mother&hellip; I'll come home&hellip;"
-END FLASHBACK-

His heart ached with pain thinking of that day his mother begged him to come back home but he remember his mother's wise words very clearly.

"Sweetie," she takes him by the hand, giving him a gentle squeeze, "Today's a wedding celebration. Yaya's busy being apart of the reception. It's a huge role in this wedding. I'm sure she's juggling a lot on her plate right now. AND I think right now isn't the best time to discuss things with her&hellip;" she sighs.

He clinches his jaw, looking down at his feet. The feeling of defeat consumes him. His mother was right.

"Okay&hellip;" he utters "I'll reframe myself from talking to her about our relationship." he squeezes his mother's hand gently and glances at his mother, giving her a weary smile.

"Thank you." his mother smiles back.

He exhales deeply, "I'm gonna go get some fresh air okay mother. I'm feeling a bit lightheaded and stuffy."

His mother nods her head, "I'll be with Khun Jung and the bride and groom if you need me."

He nods his head and quickly walks through the crowd and exits the room. He heads for the bathroom first, feeling sick to his stomach. He splashes water on his face, trying not to lose his cool. He glances at his reflection, feeling strange and out of character. His body's still numb and flimsy. He grips tightly onto the sink, wanting to do some damage.

Two years&hellip; it's been two years Yaya&hellip; and when you finally appear, you're happier than ever, more vibrant than before&hellip; Am I too late&hellip;? he ask himself as he stare at his reflection wanting to punch the man in the mirror. He shakes his head, snapping out of the negative thoughts. He wipes his face and walks out. He needs to keep his composure and fight for what he really needs.

He walks back into the main room, searching frantically for Yaya. The night was still young but people were already on the dance floor, slow dancing away. He spots Eric in a blink of an eye. His heart drops to his stomach as Eric has his arms wrapped around Yaya's petite waist. She's smiling and laughing away. Her face glow brighter than bride's face, suddenly noticing that Yaya has changed into another dress. She looks even more elegant than before. Sophisticated and sexy in that long purple strapless dress. His knees grow flimsy. Feet stays planted on ground. His heart tells him to make a move but his mind and body resist uselessly.

His heart's crushed into millions of pieces once again as Eric leans in closer to Yaya's cheek, whispering into her ear. Nadech clinches his fist, unable to bear the pain of watching the woman he loves in the arms of another man but he didn't dare to cause a scene, specially on an important day like this. So he did the next best thing, walk away. To save himself from the heartache and pain, he walks away. Finally realized that this was what Yaya must have felt like when she caught Nadech intertwine with Davika. Jealousy and heartbroken.

He steps outside, heading out to the back of the hotel where the beach was located. He loosens his tie, feeling it suffocated his neck. Finally free, he thought. Lowering his head, he grips tightly onto the rail, staring at the ground as his head hung low in shame and pity.

"It's finally over&hellip;" he utters out loud. The sound of the waves breaking ashore was enough to calm him nerves. Although his blood still boils with jealousy, anger and defeat. Exhaling deeply, he lift his head up and stares up at the sky. No night cloud in sight. Only the glistening of the bright stars.

"If only there was a miracle&hellip;" He utter, still staring up at the night sky. Just then he spots a shooting star in the sky. Chuckling to himself, he closes his eyes. As silly as it may seem, he inhales deeply and makes a wish.

From a distance, he could hear heels striking the pavement. He opens his eyes but doesn't pay attention to the footsteps until it grows louder. Almost as if it was making way towards him. He glances over his shoulder. He blinks several time, afraid of his deceiving eyes. "Yaya&hellip;" He utters, feeling his heart skipping a beat.

She stop mid-step and look at him with frightening eyes as though she just witness a murder scene.

"Yaya&hellip;" he utters, slowly making his way towards her. "You're here&hellip;" he whispers.

She swallows hard, taking a step back and staring at him in horror. Confused and fearful to move, she stands there dumbfounded, blinking faster than normal.

He takes a step closer, slowly easily his way towards her, trying to force smile through all the hurt and pain he's feeling. However his body and face goes numb. The loud beating of his heart shuts out everything in his surroundings. Without further hesitation, he takes a final step and reaches for her, pulling her in for an embrace. He hugs her tightly, inhaling her sweet aroma and caressing her bare skin. He still find it hard to process the fact that she's really in front of him. He caresses her hair, holding her closely and not wanting to let her go ever again.

"I'm-- I'm sorry&hellip;" he utters through his whimpering. Unable to hold back, he could feel the tears welling up in his eyes. "I'm so sorry&hellip;" he utters one more sympathetically, hoping she would forgive him for everything he's done to her.

As corny and ridiculous as it sound, time did stand still for that split moment where Nadech and Yaya stood. But in the mist of a perfect moment, Nadech felt his body jolt back. Reality now shattered by Yaya as she pushed him off of him.

She stares at him with angry eyes, breathing heavily and a clinched fist. She doesn't utter a word to him, instead she walks pass him, bumping him on the arm as if he were a mere stranger on a busy sidewalk.

[SONG PLAYING: BIGBANG - MONSTER]

His heart drops to the ground as his arm and body jerks once again. He glances over to her, seeing her steadily walking away. Without hesitating, he runs up behind her, hugging her from behind.

"Please don't walk away&hellip; Don't push me away&hellip;" he cries and pleads, "I'm sorry&hellip; I'm sorry&hellip; I'm sorry&hellip; I'm sorry..." He repeats himself, "I'm sorry Yaya-- I didn't mean to hurt. I was stupid, naive, childish and inexperience-- I learn the hard way that hurting someone who loves me is only going to hurt me even more&hellip; Please don't--" he drops to his knees, clinching his stomach in pain.

Yaya elbows him hard, right smack in the stomach then knees him in the groin. She watches him drops to the ground, moaning and groaning in pain. But she still doesn't utter a word. Her facial expression remains blank and careless. Instead, she turns around and walks away from him.

"Yaya wait&hellip;" he groans in pain, trying to get up, but it was unbearable.

She freezes with her back turned towards him.

"Please&hellip;" he tries to talk but is unable to. He fights back the tears of pain, trying to grip onto something for support.

Yaya glances over her shoulder, "I hope you felt the pain that I once felt when you left me&hellip;" she replies boldly. "But all the physical pain in the world will never ever compare to the pain I felt... the tears I've shed... and the heartache I've endured in the last two years by a man like you&hellip;" she utters coldly, looking straight ahead, "I'm not the same naive and vulnerable girl that you once knew&hellip;" she pauses, "You can't fool me anymore Nadech&hellip; Goodbye." She held her head up high and walks away, leaving Nadech alone in pain.

He looks up at Yaya, surprised by her words and demeanor. "Shit&hellip;" He tries to catch his breath, still hunched over in pain as he watches Yaya walk away from him. Her words echo in his mind. Memories of how he hurt Yaya comes to mind.

"I'm not the same naive and vulnerable girl that you once knew&hellip;" her voice whispers loudly in his mind, "You can't fool me anymore Nadech&hellip;"

He pounds his fist on the pavement, angered and hurt. When she uttered goodbye, memories of the morning after she left haunts him. His heart grows heavy. A ton of weight piles onto his back. His body goes numb as the pain suddenly deepens to his heart as a tear slides down the side of his face as Yaya disappeared out of his sight.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh ive been waiting like crazy haha yes Yaya doesnt give in to him!! But wow haha nadech really is missing her i hope more to come soon!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Whew! Good girl Yaya, give him his own medicine! Thank you so much for updating.. I'm sticking around for more :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for the read gals! & Sorry for such a late update >.<' I was on stuck mode for a while (which I am having again! LOL)

Anyways, stay tuned to see what will happen :D How will Nadech win Yaya's heart? Or will he...?