Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG this is getting better and better and better!!!!
when nadech suggested the makeover i was shouting DO IT!!!

err yaya's ex is an ass she better with out him!!

i'm gonna love seeing Nadech's face once the make over is done and i bet that when he starts falling for her :coverlaf:

another type for story i love Noy! Makeovers with Jerky dudes hahaha!
lol I ususally don't like those makeover but I do like seeing their faces when the girl walks in looking all sexy and the guy's all --> :eek: :eyetwitch: hahaha those are the best!

Ahh this is getting so good! Thanks Noy! I cant wait to read more
Stay tune :D It'll try to add a twist of some sort hehe.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
You're making me excited Noy! Lol. I wanna see Nadech fall head over heels for Yaya. Yeah im officially stalking this thread HAHA

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Vimalee - Haha, it's the Yadech fever kicking in again :D

I know you won't dissapoint us Noy, especially since you did such an awesome job with Destination Love & Her Pain, His Pleasure.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Mr. Smooth Operator is right! She needs to get over her ex & make some changes. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops even more :) & the way you'll be describing everything :)

Yay to stalkers! :dance1: :clap: :thumbsup: I'll try to make you gals proud :D I'm brainstorming chapter 4 right now :scratchchin:

Add me to the stalker list na ka. Love the FF already. I want Mr. Smooth Operator to be floored when the glasses and the layers of clothing comes off. lol..... please write again soon na ka.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aww I feel so loved :D Thanks for reading gals! I'll update as soon as possible! (Still contemplating on how to write ch 4)

Stay tune :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 4

"Shit--" Yaya cursed under breath as she slams hard on the breaks, hitting the trash can in front of her. She parks as fast as she can and looks in the mirror. Her hair is out of control this morning. She ties it into a messy bun. Hopefully she looks a bit decent.

"There--" she smiles at her reflection, brushing away the small strains of baby hair. Grabbing her bag, she rushes out the car. She checks to make sure her bumper is okay and quickly rushes to see Nadech. She spots Nadech instantly, standing out like a sore thumb. Looking sharper than ever. Hair slick back and comb to perfection. Not a hair out of place. His suit crisp and clean. Shoes shinier than than the brightest star. He's looking like a million bucks, probably worth a million bucks. He's checking his watch and she can tell he's waiting impatiently for her.

"I'm here!" she shouts, darting to him like a bullet, "I'm here.." she catches her breath, smiling faintly at him as she clutches tightly to her cross-body bag.

His eyes widen at the first glance of her wardorbe. "Were you hit by a tornado on your way here?" He ask in disgust as he stares her down.

"No, why?" She ask curiously.

"Look at you--" he points to her, "Your hair's a big mess, your shirt's 3x your size, your pants are higher than Steve Urkel's, your glasses makes you look like a biggest dork alive-- it's practically takes covers your whole face-- and your shoes look like it's been through a battle of it's own."

Yaya started down at her clothing choice this morning. He was right, today isn't her best day."Well I was running late this morning--" she defends herself, " My alarm didn't wake me up so I threw on the first thing I found--"

"From where? The trash can?" He shakes his head, scratching his forehead, "I hope I'm doing the right thing by helping out..." he sigh under his breath, feeling as if he's lost the battle before he even began.

"No from my basket of clothes," she tells him.

"What, a basket of dirty clothes?" He shakes his head, "Whatever--We'll deal with your clothes later-- Right now, we need to get rid of those hideous glasses of yours." He points to the Optomertist office.

Yaya turns her head, "Not my glasses -- I like my glasses." She pushes up her glasses.

"Those need to go-- you need to invest in contacts and better glasses."

"But I don't want to wear contacts--"

He grabs her by the shoulder, pulling her closer to him, "Listen Yaya--" he inhales deeply, staring at her coldly, "Did you, or did you not agree to this makeover?" He ask.

"Ye--yes..." she whispers.

"Then by agreeing to the makeover, you're subject to whatever I tell you to do."

Yaya nods her head slowly,

"Okay then, follow me--" he quickly walks into the Optomertist office with Yaya slowly trailing behind.

"Wait right here" he demands as she talks to the woman at the desk. Yaya sits patiently in the waiting room.

15 minutes later, Nadech appears in front of her, "Okay the optometrist will see you shortly. I've schedule you an eye exam, glasses fitting and contacts fitting." he tells her, "I've paid for everything so don't worry about it."

Yaya opens her mouth, getting ready to say something but she didn't know what to say. She was in utter shock. Before she could thank him, the door opens and the optometrist calls her name. She quickly gets up and walks towards the door. 45 minutes later, Yaya was done. She exit with a big smile on her face. She can see clearly now. No more hassling over glasses. She spots Nadech browsing through the glasses section and heads over to him.

"Ahem.." she clears her throat, head held high with confidence.

He turns his head in her direction. A half smile on his face, "Not bad..." he smirks.

"Not bad?" Disappointed with his word of choice, "I got rid of those glasses you hate and all I get is a not bad?" she grunts.

"We are nowhere near done-- we still have this," he points to her atrocious clothing, "--and this!" he grabs a hold of her bird nest hair.

"Ow--" she swat his hand away.

"So have you decided which glasses you want?" The lady in the counter appears.

"Uh..." Yaya quickly scans the large section of glasses, unsure which to choose.

"She'll take this one right here," Yaya hands the woman a pair of black rectangular Prada glasses.

"Wait--" Yaya stops Nadech, "I don't want that-- I want this" she holds up a pair similar to her old ones.

Nadech shoots her the coldest stare, sending chills down her spins.

"Just kidding..." she chuckles nervously, "I'll take the one in his hand." she scratches her neck and turns a different direction. She could feel his cold stare burning through her skins.

"Okay then," the woman chuckles, "These should be done by the end of the day. I'll give you a call once it's done and you can pick them up along with the contacts."

"Thank you very much." Nadech smiles at the woman, "We'll be back later on then"

"Thanks a lot" Yaya smiles at her.

The woman thank them and Nadech and Yaya were off.

"Moving on--" Nadech grabs Yaya by the arm.

"Where are we going now?" Yaya's body jerk to his movement.

He opens the car door for her, "Taking you to get rid of that nasty thing living in your hair," he hiss.

"But what about my car?" She ask worrily.

"It'll be fine." He quickly got into the car and sped off like his life depended on it.

The arrive at a hall 15 minutes later.

"What is this place?" Yaya asked herself.

Nadech opens the car door for her, holding out a helping hand for her. She looks up at him. Pleased by his mannerism, despite his douche bag apperance.

"Thanks" She smiles shyly, "where are we?"

"You'll find out soon," he tells her, "Come on, they're waiting for you."

"Waiting for me? Who is?" a confused look sweeps over her face.

He grabs her by the waist, pulling her towards the entrance. Chills ran down her spin the touch of his embrace, throwing her off guard. Once inside, Yaya's eyes light up in amazement.

"Ahhh Nadech is here!" someone screams, "quick everybody!" they line up to welcome them.

"Hello Nadech," they welcome him.

Nadech lets go of Yaya's waist and smiles at everybody in front of him, "Hi everyone," he pulls Yaya closer to him, "This is Yaya."

"H--Hi" she waves sweetly. She could hear the whispers and giggling from a distance. They were mocking her choice of clothing, she could sense it but she keeps her head down low, embarrassed all of the sudden.

"Kimmy--" Nadech calls one of the girls, "Can you fix this nest she calls hair?" He ask her.

Her eyes widen, "Uh.. I'll get on it Nadech," She smiles at him, "Come on Yaya, we have a lot of work to do," she pulls Yaya's arm, "We're gonna transform you from rags to riches," she smiles from ear to ear.

"O--okay..." Yaya chuckles nervously.

"Tell me, what do you do to your hair?" Kimmy ask.

"Nothing. I just tie it up on a daily basis," Yaya takes a seat, "I haven't gotten it cut in 3 years."

Kimmy's eyes widen in disbelief, "Well today will be the day you cut your hair! But don't worry, I'll make you look fabulous," she winks at her. Kimmy waste no time and got busy to work. She untangle Yaya's messy uncombed hair, giving her a proper wash and condition all while explaining to her why it's important to keep the hair up to maintenance.

From the corner of her eyes, Yaya gets a glimpse of Nadech. She watches as he waits patiently for her. Thinking back to when she dated Noah, he never had the patience for places like these. Shopping was dreadful for him. He found it tortourous. A punishment of some sort. Suddenly, Yaya's feeling something she hasn't felt in a while-- butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't help but smile to herself, feeling giddy inside.

After what seem like forever, Yaya's hair was finally done. She touches her hair, thinking how smooth and shinning it feels. She has bangs now, something she always wanted but was too afraid to try. Inside, she screams with joy.

"Your hair is done now-- but you can't see it yet." Kimmy shrugs, "Nadech forbids it."

"He forbids it? Why?" Confusion strikes Yaya.

Kimmy shrugs, "I guess he wants you to wait til everything is done. You'll see it soon," she tells her, "Let's go to Nadech now, we still have clothes for you to try on," she smiles at Yaya.

"Nadech--" Kimmy calls him. He looks up, with a half smile on his face, "We're set with hair," She tells him, "So what do you think?"

Yaya smiles at Nadech, feeling confident about her hair, even though she hasn't seen it yet.

"Not bad.." he shrugs with a smirk on his face, "Better than this morning that's for sure."

"Not-- not bad?!" Kimmy shrieks, "Are you out of your mind? she's looking goregous!"

Nadech chuckles, pointing to her clothes, "That oversize shirt, high-water pants and ugly shoes does not make her goregous." He laughs.

Yaya gasp in disgust, watching him laugh away. Her cheeks begins to turn red.

"Come with me--" he gasps for air, "Time to pick out a new wardrobe," he grab her by the arm.

He enter another part of the hall. Yaya's eyes lit up in awe. It's like the gray skies has open up and the light shines brightly down on earth. She gasp for air, seeing all the racks of clothes before her eyes. She's lost for words.

"Hello Nadech," a very feminine man greet him, "And Yaya." he smiles at Yaya. Behind him stands a small little group of people.

"Hello," Yaya smiles.

"This is Derek," Nadech tells Yaya, "And his crew. He'll be helping you out with the clothes-- with my approval-- of course" He raise his eyebrow at her.

"Come Yaya--" Derek grabs her by the hand, "Let's getting some measurement and see what we're working with today."

Yaya diappears with Derek and his crew. Emily takes all of Yaya's measurements. From her breast size, to her shoe size. Everything must fit perfectly, she says. After the measurement, Derek pulls up some clothes from the rack for her to try on.

"A pair of black skinny jeans and a low cut blouse shirt that shows off the bosoms, a nice black blazer and topping it off with some cute high pumps." Derek tells her, "Try these on first and we'll work our way from there."

Yaya look at those heels, thinking this can surely do some damage to her feet. She's dreading trying the clothes on. Specially since she didn't like tight fitting clothes that suffocate her.

Derek takes her to the fitting room, and Yaya slowly begins to change. "Let me know when you're done darling!" Derek shouts to her, "So we can take you to see Nadech!"

Yaya sighs heavily, as she puts on the pair of jeans and blouse. She grunts and moans, trying to tries to slip on the heels. It's not something she's used to wearing. Once fully clothed, she opens the curtains and heads over to Derek, who's standing next to Nadech.

"Ahem--" she clears her throat, trying to get their attention.

Nadech looks up, staring at her blankly. His eyes fixated on her with a staright face. She couldn't tell if he was pleased or displeased.

"How--How do I look?" She ask timidly.

"Wow..." Derek claps his hand, smiling from ear to ear, "That's a big transformation!" he rushes to her, spinning in circle to get a better look, "Look at those curves! Who know you had something under those baggy clothes you wore earlier!" he chuckles.

Nadech smoothly walks over to Yaya, studying her hard as he rubs his chin. It's almost as if he were trying to figure out a puzzle of some sort.

"Better" he utters, putting one hand in his pocket, "But--" he clears his throat, "It's not the best. Remove the blazer" he tells her.

"The blazer?" Yaya's eyes widen.

Nadech nods his head, "Remove it."

Yaya slowly removes the blazer, feeling like she's being stripped search by the TSA at the airport. She hands the blazer to Derek and stands in front of Nadech, feeling violated by his eyes as he stares her down pervasively. Her arm covers her breast, not wanting to expose to much. This was beyond her comfort zone.

"There--" he chuckles, "Much better--" he says.

"Much better?" Yaya snickers, "But I feel naked!" she barks at him.

"Naked? You're not naked. You're wearing pants. Your stomach isn't hanging out. all that's showing is your arm and some clevage. What's wrong with that?" He crosses his arm with a smirk on his face.

"But I-- I don't feel comfortable--" She whines, "I'm not use to--"

Nadech held up his hand, signaling her to hush up, "Remember our conversation earlier?" He ask.

Yaya lowers her head, pouting like a little kid, "Yes..."

"Okay good-- I don't want to repeat myself-- find her something else to try on Derek" Nadech's losing his patience now.

Derek helps Yaya back to the fitting room. He hands her a pair of skirts and an off the shoulder blouse. Yaya comes out of the fitting room to find Nadech waiting for her.

"Where's Derek?" She ask, feeling uncomfortable all of the sudden.

"I told him I'll be helping you with your clothes. He'll be bringing you the clothes to wear," He smiles at her.

"Okay..." she fix the skirt, "What about this one?" She smiles at him.

"Eh..." He rubs his chin, "Turn around..." he tells her. She does a 360 for him, wondering what he'll say, "I think you need some black stockings-- you have cottage cheese legs-- that's not appealing to men. You might need to hit the gym more often too. The legs look a bit flabbish. You need to tone them."

Yaya's jaw drop upon hearing his criticizism. She was lost with words again, unsure if she could cry or attack him. Her cheeks begin to turn red, she's blushing with embarrassment.

"Here's the clothes you asked for Nadech--" Derek pops up with clothes in a handful of clothes in hand, "Wow Yaya--" He gushes "You look stunning in that."

Yaya smiles, ignoring Nadech's comment a second ago, "Thanks Derek."

"She'd look more stunning if she worked out more often and didn't have those cottage cheese legs."

Derek gasps, shocked by Nadech's words, "Nadech--" he gives him the look.

"Here--" Nadech threw Yaya some more clothing to try on, "Try these on now."

Yaya trudges back into the fitting room, feeling discourage by the makeover. One by one she tries on all the clothes and every single one was shot down by Mr. Smooth Operator himself. Criticizing and critquing every single outfit. Finding any small flaw possible to degrade her appearance and confidence. He's driving her insane!

Three hours later of trying on clothes, they were down to the last batches. Derek brings her a tight-fitted long red strapless heart-shape dress. "Try this on--" He whispers to Yaya, "Nadech will love it for sure." He winks, "Wear these black strap pumps" he hands it to her.

She stares at the dress, careless of Nadech will think at this point. She's beyond exhausted. All she can think about is food. Yaya carefully slips on the dress, feeling the material hug comfortable against her curves. Her lips curve into a smile, pleased with this red dress. "But when am I ever gonna wear this though?" She questions herself but shrugs it off. She really love the dress.

Yaya slowly walks out the fitting room, being careless of where she was walking, thinking she finally got the hang of heels. But she slips on the train of her dress, causing her stumble. She lets out a soft yelp and as she slowly feel herself falling. But someone grabs her by the waist and breaks her fall. Her heart races a mile a minute, eyes clothes tightly, breathing grow heavy as she hold tightly to whoever broke her fall. She opens her eyes and sure enough it's Nadech.

His arms wrap so tightly around her tiny waist, as if he's afraid to let her go. He's nose to nose with her, staring deeply into her eyes. Lips so close, they're almost touching. She could feel his heart beating loudly against her chest. Her throat's suddenly feels dry, as she stares up at him. It's as if time stood still as she studies his face, studying every freckle and mole on his face. He leans in closer, his lips gently touching hers.

Yaya gasps for air, and slowly closes her eyes...

THAT was soooooo good!!! Thank you so much for the update ka. Please continue soon....... I am so addicted to this FF ka.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh whole week of work, and finally I get to read this. And omg it is getting so good. I'm loving it so much! Please update soon na ja. Excited!!!

HIGH YADECH FEVER HERE!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahhhh whole week of work, and finally I get to read this. And omg it is getting so good. I'm loving it so much! Please update soon na ja. Excited!!!

HIGH YADECH FEVER HERE!!!
Aw I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'll update soon! :D I need to watch GRGR over to get me motivated hehe

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks na ja. Ill be here waiting patiently!

Lol...that's what I do every night! Its a daily routine for me. Lol... I can't go on one night with out watching GRGR! :))))

Aw I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'll update soon! :D I need to watch GRGR over to get me motivated hehe

You are helping so much with Yadech fever. I am stalking FFs with Yadech and TNNKK thread and I am impatiently waiting for their new lakorn. In the mean time, I am still in GRGR thread. Can't seem to leave it. Can't seem to watch other lakorns because Yadech fever is high and is occupying my head.

For your motivation. Pic from GRGR.

I posted a few pics in GRGR thread today. Nadech is such a PERFECT smooth operator. Look at that eyes and lips..... Love the way he has a hold on her here.