Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

You're welcome Kiki :D I have no idea what will happen tonight though muahahahaha :lol:
Be BAD! Be VERY VERY BAD!!!!! hahahaha

Did you see what time I read your FF? I stayed up - read your FF and finished MV on trouble maker (ver. 2). I posted in GRGR thread na.... was thinking of not finishing it but all that talk yesterday rushed me back to finish it. You are such bad influence.....I thought my Yadech fever was going to die down while waiting for TNNKK but man, I think it's actually worse na....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Be BAD! Be VERY VERY BAD!!!!! hahahaha

Did you see what time I read your FF? I stayed up - read your FF and finished MV on trouble maker (ver. 2). I posted in GRGR thread na.... was thinking of not finishing it but all that talk yesterday rushed me back to finish it. You are such bad influence.....I thought my Yadech fever was going to die down while waiting for TNNKK but man, I think it's actually worse na....
Aww you did?! I'll check it out in a bit! I'm still drooling over GRGR. I'm still obsessing over it! :wub:

I don't wanna do anything crazy just let. Nadech's gonna have to work for Yaya'd love :lol:

Aww you did?! I'll check it out in a bit! I'm still drooling over GRGR. I'm still obsessing over it! :wub:

I don't wanna do anything crazy just let. Nadech's gonna have to work for Yaya'd love :lol:

haha. Ok, Noy - please slow me down. I'll just be bad and have naughty thoughts about Yadech on my own. If I can't handle it, I'll just have to bother you na. : )

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oh Mann, this is such a good update! I love it. And I love the whole idea of them having a sexy dance
You and Kiki are so awesome! Y'all girls keep making me drool.

Thank you mak mak na ja!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh Mann, this is such a good update! I love it. And I love the whole idea of them having a sexy dance
You and Kiki are so awesome! Y'all girls keep making me drool.

Thank you mak mak na ja!
:D glad you loved it! I wanted Nadech be a hands on man... Literally. :lol:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm with you. I want Nadech to have to work for Yaya's love.

I don't want Yaya to fall for him so easily; especially, he is such a player.

Noy, you are such a talented writer and your story is so addicted.

I kept coming here to check for the new updates!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm with you. I want Nadech to have to work for Yaya's love.

I don't want Yaya to fall for him so easily; especially, he is such a player.

Noy, you are such a talented writer and your story is so addicted.

I kept coming here to check for the new updates!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Aww thanks Vimalee :D I try. I'm not the best writer. Just have some crazy ideas about FF hahaha

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Np Kiki. I totally LOL at the part where her told her to change her ringtone and his reaction to her dance moves -- priceless! I'm loving how this story is progressing so far. Thanks my dear Noy!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Np Kiki. I totally LOL at the part where her told her to change her ringtone and his reaction to her dance moves -- priceless! I'm loving how this story is progressing so far. Thanks my dear Noy!
You're welcome CC :D I'm gonna write CH 8 in a bit. so stay tune :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Love your update, Noy! Thanks a bunch!! *BIG HUG* The part about the ringtone made me think of the sexy Nadech mv that Kiki made!!
Thanks for reading Katelyn :D

I think from here on, I'm gonna add Nadech's perspective of the story too :D to give you ladies a feel of what's going on that dirty mind of his :lol:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for reading Katelyn :D

I think from here on, I'm gonna add Nadech's perspective of the story too :D to give you ladies a feel of what's going on that dirty mind of his :lol:
What a great idea! I would love to know what Nadech is thinking too so we can better understand him. Sometimes you can't judge a book by its cover! I think Nadech is more than just a smooth operator! Maybe he's a romantic at heart searching for real and meaningful love.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for updating!!! i subscribed to the topic and whenever an email comes in saying that "ohitsnoyyy has replied to this topic" i get excited thinking that u've updated.

oooo adding nadech's POV -- now thats a good way to spice up ur fanfic, cant wait for the update, when will CH 8 b completed ?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
What a great idea! I would love to know what Nadech is thinking too so we can better understand him. Sometimes you can't judge a book by its cover! I think Nadech is more than just a smooth operator! Maybe he's a romantic at heart searching for real and meaningful love.
:lol: he will be but just not yet :lol: I like the meanie Nadech! :D

Thanks for updating!!! i subscribed to the topic and whenever an email comes in saying that "ohitsnoyyy has replied to this topic" i get excited thinking that u've updated.

oooo adding nadech's POV -- now thats a good way to spice up ur fanfic, cant wait for the update, when will CH 8 b completed ?
Aww that's awesome! didn't know you could subscribe to a topic :lol: I'm about half way done with CH 8 so I'm gonna try to power write it so I don't keep you ladies waiting :D

I like a meanie Nadech but a playful one na. heehee

Are you trying to make me stay up again Noy? LOL.
You are awesome for updating almost daily naka...... I just can't get enough.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I like a meanie Nadech but a playful one na. heehee

Are you trying to make me stay up again Noy? LOL.
You are awesome for updating almost daily naka...... I just can't get enough.
:lol: I'm working as fast as I can, I'm trying not to stay up late tonight, specially since semester starts this Wednesday :lmao: I'm a sad panda *tears*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 8

The taxi driver pulls up to the front of the hotel. Yaya peers out the window, wondering why she's here. Hating the fact that plans have changed for the night. "Thank you again," she pays the driver for the ride and promptly gets out the car. It's a cold night. The wind brushes against her bare legs forming goosebumps. She shivers in the cold, adjusting the bottom of her dress making sure it doesn't rise up.

"Damn you Nadech--" she curses under her breath. Angered by his last minute change of plans, forcing her to wear a dress in this cold weather. "Making me wear a dress on a cold and windy night." she continues to complain, promptly entering the hotel.

As soong as she steps inside the hotel lobby, her phone rings. She rummages through her purse, pulling out out her phone. It's Nadech.

"Hello?" she answers immediately, scanning the lobby for Nadech, "I just walked in..." she listens, walking towards the directions he instructs, "Last door to the left? Okay. Heading there now." She passes by the small water fountain in the lobby, when her arm abruptly jerks back violently, colliding with a stranger.

"No...!!" Yaya screams in panic, watching as her phone slips out of her hand and drops to the ground, bouncing like a rubber ball. "My phone...!" she freaks out, watching it slowly hit the pavement. Her precious Iphone. She quickly picks it up, checking to make sure it's okay. "Oh no...." she whimpers, pouting softly "The corner's chipped..." hanging her head low, sniffling her nose like a sad little girl. Feeling like her world just ended.

"I'm-- I'm so sorry--" An apologetic voice over her shoulder.

She turns around, startle by the voice. Unaware that there was somebody behind her.

"Oh.." Yaya brushes her bangs away from her face. Eyes widen at the sight of the handsome young man.

"Is your phone okay?" the gentelman ask her, with an anxious look on his face.

Yaya double checks her phone, "It's fine. Just a little chip corner-- but it still works...." She shrugs, smiling at him shyly.

"Is it okay if I check your phone?" he ask kindly. She hands him the phone and watches as he inspects it carefully.

"Oh..." he groans in disappointment, "It's a pretty big crack on the corner." he tells her, "I'm-- I'm really sorry." He stutters, handing her back her phone.

"It's okay--" she laughs it off, "It was an accident anyways. I wasn't watching where I was going." she's shaking in her heels, unsure if it's from talking to him or from the sudden cold breeze. "As long as it's working fine. There's nothing to worry about." She assures him.

"It was my fault as well," he chuckles, "I wasn't paying attention where I was walking," he scratches his head, "I'll tell you what--" he pulls out his phone from his pocket,"I'll give you my business card." he hands it to her, "Take it to the phone repair shop and I'll pay for the cost-- And don't worry about the cost, I'll pay for it. If it can't be fixed, I'll pay for a new one." he smiles delightedly.

She's taken back by his offer, "Uhm..." unsure of what to say.

"Please?" He pleads, smiling from ear to ear, "I really insist."

"Well" She chuckles nervously, "Sure then..." she giggles, taking the card from his hand.

"Please, fill free to call me anytime. Just let me know how much it'll cost and I'll be glad to pay for it." He smiles at her.

"Chin Indracusin..." she reads the name on the card, and looks up at him. He's all smile.

"I'm Yaya," she boldly reaches out a hand to him, with a friendly smile on her face.

"I'm Chin." he shakes her hand, "But... I'm sure you know that already since it's on my business card..." he release his hand, chuckling nervously, "Pleasure to meet you. Sorry it isn't the best way to meet you..." he scratches his head, avoiding eye contacts.

Yaya giggles, "it happens." she shrugs. Suddenly the though of Nadech pops into mind.

"Shit..." she curses, "I'm-- I'm sorry but I gotta go--" she opens her purse, pulling out a card, "Here's my business card too--" she hands it to him, "in case you need it" she tells him in a frantic, "But-- I'll give you a call first thing in the morning. I gotta go-- I'm running late-- Nice to have met you Chin--" she smiles at him before walking away quickly.

Her heels strikes the pavement loudly, music to her ears. "Chin Indracusin..." She repeats his name in her mind, thinking it has a nice ring to it. A gentle smile sweeps over
her face, as she walks down the long corridor.

Nadech waits for her outside the hall, checking his watch every few seconds. It's been 15 minutes since he talk to Yaya and he's getting annoyed and impatient waiting for

Yaya. Since the day he started helping her, never once has she been early let alone early. One thing he hated was unpunctual people. Being late is never an excuse.

Meanwhile at the Hall

"Barry- Come inside and have a few drinks," Kimmy grabs him by the arm, pulling him towards the door.

"I will Kimmy--" he holds her hand, not moving from his spot, "I'm waiting for Yaya."

Kimmy lets go of his arm and crosses her arm, "Why are you getting so worked up over her Barry?"

Kimmy is the only woman that calls him Barry. They've known each other since they were kids. Best of friends. She knew him inside and out. Nothing can get pass him. She could read his facial expression like no other.

"Because she's late!" he barks at her, "You know I hate people who can't be punctual." He continues staring down the hall corridor, checking his watch once more.

"Barry," she calls him name sternly, "The world isn't going to end if she's not here on time." She chuckles, shaking her head at him.

He still doesn't say a word. "Look Kimmy--" he finally turns around, all seriousness sweeps over his face, "You know I have a pet peeve for people being late and she's 15 minutes late. Since I started helping her, she's ever been early once. She's always late." he taps his watch.

"So--" she throws her hands in the air, "The party isn't going anywhere Barry... it's only 10:15 for goodness sake." she rolls her eyes. "Nobody ever comes early anyways! Well besides you-- but that's because you threw me this party" she caresses his arm, trying to calm him down, "She's a woman Barry-- she'll take her time." she smiles at him, hoping to reassure him.

"Kimmy just go inside, Kelly's probably looking for you." he tells her, wanting wait for Yaya to get there so he can let her have a piece of his mind.

"You don't have to wait any longer," she tells him, "Yaya's walking over here," Her head points towards her direction.

Nadech eases his head towards the long corridor and Kimmy was right. Yaya's heading in his direction. The silhouette contours to her voluptuous figure. Nadech's heart's beating faster and faster as she gets closer. Unsure if it's from irritation of waiting for her or seeing how graciously she walks down the corridor.

"Barry, you're drooling..." Kimmy wipes his lips, laughing at him.

"What?" He wipes the corner of his mouth, "I'm not drooling." he shakes his head, ignoring her.

"Lies..." Kimmy whispers, giggling at him.

Yaya's power walking to his side, "I'm.. I'm here..." she smiles at him, out of breath. "Sorry I'm late..." She exhales deeply.

"What took you so long?" He cuts her off and stares her down, hands on his hip. He's ready to explode.

Yaya pouts, staring down at her feet, "Sorry..." she utters, "Got caught up with something in the lobby.." she shrugs.

"You're late..." He frowns at her.

"I'm-- I"m sorry" Yaya laughs nervously, "I bumped into someone in the lobby and I dropped by phone."

Nadech gets ready to open his mouth but Kimmy intrudes, "Sorry to interrupt--" she tugs on Nadech's arm, gesturing for him to stop talking, "Hi Yaya-- We meet again,"

She smiles at Yaya.

"Oh Hi--" Yaya chuckles unaware of her presence.

"Thanks for coming to my birthday," She smiles at Yaya.

"It's your birthday today?" Yaya ask confusingly, then stares at Nadech.

"You didn't tell her it's my birthday Barry?!" She crosses her arm.

"It slip from my mind--" he shrugs, avoiding Kimmy's eye contact.

Kimmy shakes her head in disappointment, "Yes, today is my birthday. Barry-- or should I say Nadech-- is the one who threw it for me." she smiles at him.

"I wish I would have known. I wouldn't have come empty handed." She smiles weakly, embarrassed.

"Nonsense-- Don't worry about it! Let's just go inside and take some shots with me and we'll call it even--" She pulls Yaya by the arm and quickly dashes inside the hall, "Come on Barry!" she gestures him to the bar.

The bartender has the shots lined ready for them.

"Here--" Kimmy hands Yaya one.

"What's this?" Yaya smells it, nearly gagging.

"It's patron shot silly!" she chuckles.

"Be careful Kimmy-- She's a lightweight... She only drinks apple martinis." he smirks

"You've never had a patron shot?!" Kimmy's eyes lit up in shock.

Yaya shakes her head no.

"Well now is the time!" she shouts, "Let's have a toast!" Kimmy shouts, holding up her shot in the air, "A toast to a fun night and to my 26 birthday!! Good company and a good drunken night!" she shouts with joy, downing her patron like it's water.

Nadech watches Yaya as she sniffs the shot of patron, "You're suppose to take the shot, not sniff it." he whispers in her ear.

"I know..." she hisses at him, staring down at her shot. The smell's horrific. "I--I just can't handle shots-- specially not tequila shots..." she tells him, still holding onto her
shot of patron.

"Come on Yaya!" Kimmy roots for her, "Take the shot! Take the shot! Take the shot!" she demands, getting the crowd to chant with her.

"Come on, take it..." Nadech smirks at her, taking his shot of patron like a pro. He leans in closer to her ear, "Another advice for you..." he clears his throat, "A man likes a woman who knows how to handle her liquor..." he mocks her.

Yaya looks up at him, seeing the mockery in his eyes as if she wouldn't dare. She inhales deeply before taking the shot. She slams the glass counter, feeling it burning her throat.

Nadech laughs at her, seeing her struggle to get it down.

"Bartender!!" Kimmy shouts, "Another round Owwww!!" She howls with excitement.

"I really like her Barry! She's bold!" she hugs Yaya.

Nadech shakes his head, ignoring Kimmy's comment. The bartender pours them another round of patron shots. Kimmy hands Yaya another one, "Take another one with me!" she tells Yaya, who's dreading it already. She can still feel the first shot burn her throat.

Nadech holds the shot glass up, "To Kimmy. I love you--" he winks at her, taking the shot like it's nothing.

"Thanks Barry! I love you too!" She blows him a kiss, taking her shot.

He eyes Yaya who's staring at her in awe, "You're turn Yaya." he tells her, smirking at her.

"Come on Yaya, take the shot!" she cheers her on, "You can do it!"

Nadech eyes her like a hawk, moving in closer to her, "Just admit it-- you can't handle it..." He snickers in her ear.

Yaya pulls back, staring at him with anger. Without thinking she takes the shot like a pro.

"You go Yaya!" Kimmy cheers her own. "Want another one Yaya?!"

"Bring it--" A serious tone in her voice. Nadech's stares at her, surprise to see her so bold. She means business tonight.

"Another round bartender!" Kimmy shouts, "Keep it coming all night!" she howls, moving her body to the the music, "DJ!!" she shouts at the top of her lungs! "Turn the music up! I can't hear the music!" She begins moving and swaying her hips.

Nadech shakes his head, wishing he hadn't thrown Kimmy this party. For a second, he almost forgot how crazy and wild she gets when the liquor is in her system.

"Another round of Patron shot please!!" the bartender shouts, pouring it in a line.

Kimmy doesn't wait for anyone, she quickly takes the shot.

"Come on Yaya!!" She puts her arm around her, "take a shot!" holding the shot of patron to her mouth, "drink it up!!" she forces down her throat.

Nadech watches as she battles to take the shot. He's laughing to himself, "There's no way she can handle Kimmy's crazy drinking raid..."

Yaya finishes her third shot, feeling her chest on fire. The tequila burns her chest. It feels like a fire inside of her. The crowd cheers her own, welcoming her with open arms.

"Barry--" Kimmy hands him a purse, "Hold this Yaya. She'll be with me tonight. Don't you worry! I'll watch out for her!" She winks at her.

Nadech's eyes dialates, staring at the purse in hand, "Kimmy wait--"

"We're having fun tonight Barry! Don't worry about a damn thing!" She howls.

"Don't go making a move on her-- Kelly will get mad--" He frowns at her.

"I won't Barry! I love you kaaa...." she blows him a kiss.

Suddenly his phone rings. He pulls it out his pocket. "Marie." A smile forms on the corner of his lips as he steps outside to speak.

"Hey doll face..." he says so smoothly, "I miss you too... Not tonight... I'm at a party... damn really..." he bit his lips, "Tomororw doll.. Okay... see you then... bye..."

"Damn it..." he shakes his head, disappointed he won't get to see Marie tonight. He wanted to get his Marie fix but he couldn't abandon Kimmy tonight.

He slowly walks towards the door when something vibrates in Yaya's purse. Curious strikes. He quickly scans his surrounding, wondering if anyone's watching. His wonders get the best of him, as he carefully opens her purse. It's her phone.

His heart beats faster than fast as he looks at her phone. Being a snoop. Three missed call from a Noah.

"Noah...?" He's perplexed. "She said no guy's ever called her... so who's Noah...?"

Her phone vibrates again. this time it's a text message from Noah. Nadech looks around, double checking to see if anyone is around. Coast is clear. He unlocks her phone, opening up her text message from Noah.

"Can I come see you tonight?" The text read.

Nadech clinches his jaw, getting worked up by the text. His blood boils. He shakes his head. Why's he getting worked up by this? He quickly shoves the phone back into her purse and walks inside. "I shouldn't be getting worked up over her... She means nothing to me..." He takes a deep breath.

Immediately he spots a beautiful lady sitting alone at a table in the corner. He begins to work his magic on her. Sweet talking her like no tomorrow. She's eating at everything he tells her. But the sudden scream of Kimmy catches his attention. He rushes to her side.

His eyes lit up in disbelief at what he saw. "What the--"

"Look at her Barry!!" Kimmy's laughing and cheering on Yaya, "She's so wild!"

He watches as Yaya bumps and grind on a random guy. Lifting his shirt and rubbing his chest. She begins to tug on his pants, getting ready to unbuckle it, moving drunkenly to the music. She's beyond drunk. Wasted is the appropriate word. She clearly didn't know her state of mind. Yaya removes his belt, getting ready to unbutton the stranger's pants, who's enjoying every bit of this.

Without thinking, Nadech rushes to her side, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her away.

"Hey!" Kimmy shouts, running to Nadech, "What are you doing!? Let her finish--"

"This isn't fun anymore Kimmy--" All seriousness in his tone, "I'm taking Yaya home. Look at her--she's wasted." He points to Yaya, who's trying her hardest to stand up, head bobbing back and forth, side to side.

Kimmy laughs, "Damn... I didn't even notice... she only took like 10 shots..." she shrugs, "I don't think it was the shots that messed her up..." Kimmy crosses her arm, "It must have been the weed...She really is a lightweight..." She giggles.

"Weed!?" He clinches his jaw, trying to keep cool, "Who gave her weed!?"

Kimmy shrugs, "One of those guys in there.. I saw her puffing away, laughing and giggling with them..."

"Damn..." he curse, "I'm sorry Kimmy-- I'm gonna go... I'm gonna take back to my apartment..." He tells her in a worried tone.

"Okay Barry...Just go... Kelly will take me home..." she smiles at him.

Nadech nods his head, and slowly walks out with Yaya by his side.

"Barry--" she calls to him.

He stops and turns around, "Don't you dare do anything to her..."

Nadech doesn't say anything, he could tell she meant business. He threw Yaya over his shoulder, walking down the long and and quiet corridor.

"Let... Put..." Yaya moans, "down..." she utters, fighting Nadech, fidgeting to get down. She manage to slip out of his arm, taking a hard fall to the ground. She bangs her head against the ground, "Ow..." she moans, crawling on the floor like a wounded soldier.

"What-- What are you doing?!" he quickly grabs her, pulling her up.

"Let me go...!" she cries, "I need to..." she grabs her mouth.

"No no..." He assist her to the trash can where she pukes everything out. He held her hair and his breath, shaking his head in disgust. This wasn't how he imagine tonight would go. Once she was done, she attempts to stand up, wiping her mouth. Nadech quickly pulls out a hanker-chief and wipes her mouth.

"Na-- Na..." She stumbles over he words, "Na--dech..." she emphasize on his name, giggling away, "I'm..." a big smile on her face, eyes more dilated than normal.

Nadech shakes his head, "I... I..." she burps, "I feel funny..."

"It's cause you're drunk and high..." he grabs her by the arm, "Come on.. let's go..." he exhales deeply, feeling annoyance and anger.

"Wait--" Yaya doesn't move, "I need... I need..." she struggles to talk.

"You what?" he waits for her to talk.

Yaya wiggles out of his arm, and wraps her arms around his neck tightly His eyes widen, surprised by her gesture but he doesn't move. "I'm so... I'm..." she giggles on her tip toes, "I need ... I need sex... I want SEX!" she blurts out, emphasizing on the word SEX. Nadech quickly tries to pry her off but she's got a good grip around him, "I need to get laid...!" she blurts out again, "Help me get laid...!"

A group of people over head, staring at Nadech and Yaya like they're freaks.

Nadech eyes widen by her words. Embarrassed and shocked. He could feel his ears turn red. "Come on..." He threw her over his shoulder once more and quickly walks to his car. He unlocks his car and helps her get seated. He puts the seat belt in and promptly gets into the driver's seat. Nadech glances over at her. Embarrassed by her state of unconciousness. As he turns on the engine, he hears her mumbling. He leans in closer to her, trying to see what she's trying to say.

"Please don't go..." She mumbles, "Stay with me Noah..."

Nadech quickly falls back, gripping the steering wheel tightly, twisting it like he's wringing it dry. He puts the car on drive and immediately speed off.