Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Thanks for the update Noy. Good chapter... we understand Nadech more.....

Can't wait for Chap. 11 na... you know I like "intense" scenes. hahahaha

went out tonight and just got back ja. had a little too much to drink I think but I am here reading your update na. heheehe

Have a good weekend ka. joop joop.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: Noy, for another great updates!

I super love this chapter.

"Don't fall in love with me," Barry said. Now, looks who is eating his own words.

Keep up the good work and we'll be waiting patiently for next chapters.

School comes first!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for reading GALS :kiss: I <3 you gals :wub: it makes me determine to hurry & write the next chapter! :lol: time to brainstorm!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for reading GALS :kiss: I <3 you gals :wub: it makes me determine to hurry & write the next chapter! :lol: time to brainstorm!
Noy, we love you too!! :kiss: :grouphug: Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great FF and keeping us entertained. Hope school is going well for you!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy, we love you too!! :kiss: :grouphug: Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great FF and keeping all entertained. Hope school is going well for you!!
Thanks Katelyn! It's only been 3 days into the semester. I had to miss Friday classes because I went out Thursday night to a bar. My friend was visiting from Conneticut & he decided he wants to get me drunk! *shakes head* so I couldn't wake up in time hahaha. Oh wells.. Still new to the semester :lol:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
arai na!? chapter 11 might be intense? GREEEED! I'll anticipate the next update.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yay, another awesome chapter! I can't wait for chapter 11, since its going to be intense. Excited.

Thanks for the update ja!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
love it cant wait for the next chapter... he is really falling for yaya.....love it....i really want to know what going to happen next.. :spin: :lmao: :cry1:

Please update soon na ka. We need a Yadech fix.... You teased us with that "intense chapter" and I can't stop thinking of what will happen between the two na. Hehe

Have a good week at school too ka.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome to the year of the dragon!! Happy Chinese New Year! Wishing you good health, love, happiness and prosperity in the coming year!

Noy, have a great week in school! Hope you are able to update soon na!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Happy Chinese new year! Sorry gals, I don't think I'll update til tomorrow :( my boyfriend's family is having a little get together tonight so no update *tears*

One more thing, I don't think ch 11 will be an intense chapter... It might be the ch. 12. :D I don't wanna make it intense yet. But who knows my mind might go wild & something might happen :D

Have a good time na ka!!!
I am sure it will be good either way..... just go with the flow ka.... we'll just go wherever you take us. hehehe

As always, I saw some event photos (lays) and thought of posting here for your MOTIVATION na. hehe I like teasing you!

What is he thinking about? Sweating even looks sexy on him!!!

Smooth Operator. His smirk is killing me na...... so damn sexy!!!!

He always has eyes for one person. (I LOVE his profile so this is my guilty pleasure post. love this pic. hehe)

Hmmmmm...... always eyeing his gal (or his price!) lol.

cr: as tagged on all 4 pics naka.

was going to hide it but the pics make me laugh so I'll post it here. let me know if you want me to hide them na.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO at the last photo! He looks like he's gonna eat Yaya up! :lol: he's probably thinking "the things I could do to you in twenty minutes girl..." muahahahahaha!

Excuse my dirty mind :D

I like your dirty mind. LMAO!!!!

and this is what I see Yaya in your FF - clueless how hot she is.
(maybe she read his mind.... thinking "20 minutes?"...... ROFL.... gawd, help me!)

cr: as tagged.

Noy ja - I think you need a girl for Nadech na. Yaya has Chin and Noah but Nadech only has Kimmy who is his friend.

Go check out Mai's FOC pic. She is very sexy there. I really like this pic.

We've got to stir Yaya's feelings too!!!! Mai looks like Yaya (you know, like you can't be with the one you want so you go for someone who resemble her, kinda thing) hehehe

I am such an addict to your FF, I am buggin' you all day na. LOL. Hope you are having a good time with the BF family naka. :kiss:

just saw this and have to post this for you here too. hehehe maybe you'll update tomorrow so I'll stop bugging you.

Just drooling at this so had to share with u.

nite nite ja.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy ja - I think you need a girl for Nadech na. Yaya has Chin and Noah but Nadech only has Kimmy who is his friend.

Go check out Mai's FOC pic. She is very sexy there. I really like this pic.

We've got to stir Yaya's feelings too!!!! Mai looks like Yaya (you know, like you can't be with the one you want so you go for someone who resemble her, kinda thing) hehehe

I am such an addict to your FF, I am buggin' you all day na. LOL. Hope you are having a good time with the BF family naka. :kiss:
You know I gotta add some other woman up in this FF! :lol: I've been working on chapter 11 for the past 30 minutes... still having trouble. hahaha

just saw this and have to post this for you here too. hehehe maybe you'll update tomorrow so I'll stop bugging you.

Just drooling at this so had to share with u.

nite nite ja.
Ooooh this picture gives me some wild sex ideas. :lol:

lol. I'm still up so I'll post some sexy Mai pics for you. To me, she and yaya look alike. Mai is sexy and Yaya is pretty 'n innocent. I guess guys will have to choose their type. hehe

Here are some sexy ones from Mai.

She has beautiful legs.