Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
How was school this morning Noy? Did you pay attention? hehe

I have a few questions for you na.... for Nadech and Yaya's characters. These keep popping into my head this morn...

- Why did Nadech decided to help Yaya with the makeover? Is that because she reminded him of Davika, unconsciously? Is he really falling for Yaya or is she just a Davika replacement (a better version of Davika)?
- How does Yaya feel that she looks so much like his ex who was the love of his life? How is she going to believe him that he really loves her (when he does) and that she is not a Davika replacement?

As for Davika - she is definitely going to believe that Nadech still loves her and can't get over her. LOOK AT YAYA. She looks like her and Davika can't help but will think that Yaya is her replacement, right?

and I agree with CC above - if you want to be gentle to Chin... hook him up with someone na. How about Kimmy? They would look good... if she likes guys, that is.
hahaha I always pay attention in class. It's just hard to pay attention in class since my professor is boring -_-'

Anyways to answer your list of questions I can't tell you cause I don't know how things will go down :lol: still plotting it what will happen :D but everything will be revealed in the chapters to come :)

Well as for Chin & Kimmy getting together -- that won't happen :lol: I was gonna wait for a later chapter to reveal this but... Kimmy's a lesbian :D I don't know if you gals caught it in one of the chapters, She mention someone name Kelly-- well that's her girlfriend :lol: Why do you think Nadech and her get along so well? Because she can relate to him. That's why she never slept with Nadech. They're after the same thing hehe :D

You gals are just so good at analyzing the plot and characters. I'm beginning to have empathy for Nadech's character now.

CC, you are right. When you love someone, you have to accept their past, shortcomings, good and bad as a whole package.

Like I mentioned in previous post, sometimes love is just sweeter a second time around.
LOL! These gals are so good at analyzing things! & i'm the writer hahaha I just write, i don't really think about it. but it's good to have you gals analyze it. It helps me plot the next chapter.

So gals keep analyzing & keep questioning! It'll help me generate ideas for the chapters :D :kiss:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
:lol: Davika can come back and do whatever she wants as long as Nadech doesn't give in to her at all. Good Nadech, ignore her. Give a taste of her own medicine! With her presence, it can trigger some of Yaya's feelings.

OHHH no wonder! I actually did noticed the detail when Kimmy mentioned "Kelly" but I never questioned it. All this time I was rooting for Kim and Chin LOL.

If you do decide to do a morning after scene, I think you should make Nadech wake up to a sleeping beautiful Yaya and possibly steal a kiss from her. I want Nadech to be the one to fall for her first whereas Yaya is still innocent and in denial with her feelings between Nadech, Chin and Noah. So while she's all confused, Nadech is becoming possessive and jealous of her.

Regarding Kiki's questions, I'm curious too. But if you're going to make Davika's character insignificant, I personally think that Yaya shouldn't have to feel bothered with the fact that they resemble each other. She should just question why Nadech would fall in love with her when he's been infatuated with so many women all his life.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL CC, sorry to burst your bubble but there won't be a morning after :lol: remember he said no sex hahaha. He probably won't pursue her til he realize his feelings

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LOL! I know but I guess I should have rephrased that sentence. I meant, if you could show us their reaction of waking up to each other in bed.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL! I know but I guess I should have rephrased that sentence. I meant, if you could show us their reaction of waking up to each other in bed.
Oh for sure! :D gotta add something of that sort hehe.

I'm not near my netbook so I won't be able to update til later in the evening.. I gotta run some errands with my sister. -_-

Have a fun afternoon na Noy. I am clueless to what you have up your sleeve for us tonight so I am truly excited.
I am out tonight but will check on mobile for your update na. Better not make me scream in public! lol

I'll check in later ja. Ciao! :kiss:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
How was school this morning Noy? Did you pay attention? hehe

I have a few questions for you na.... for Nadech and Yaya's characters. These keep popping into my head this morn...

- Why did Nadech decided to help Yaya with the makeover? Is that because she reminded him of Davika, unconsciously? Is he really falling for Yaya or is she just a Davika replacement (a better version of Davika)?
- How does Yaya feel that she looks so much like his ex who was the love of his life? How is she going to believe him that he really loves her (when he does) and that she is not a Davika replacement?

As for Davika - she is definitely going to believe that Nadech still loves her and can't get over her. LOOK AT YAYA. She looks like her and Davika can't help but will think that Yaya is her replacement, right?

and I agree with CC above - if you want to be gentle to Chin... hook him up with someone na. How about Kimmy? They would look good... if she likes guys, that is.
Kiki, I was thinking about their resemblance and those same questions too! I personally think that Nadech help Yaya with the makeover because he sees something special in her and that she has great potential. He probably been studying her for a while at the lounge. Maybe he was drawn by her innocence. They are two lonely people who are destined to meet. Along the way, Nadech probably noticed the resemblance between Yaya and Davika too but deep inside knows that Yaya is different and special.

Later on when Nadech confesses his love to Yaya, I think she would have some doubts. It's only natural to feel that way because of the resemblance. I think Nadech would have to work really hard to convince and make Yaya feels secure! His actions will really speaks volume more so than just his words! What Nadech have to do is to sever all ties with Davika and all of his other women. Then, maybe Yaya will feel that his love is genuine! He has to show her that she can trust him.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 14

The sunlight shines through the crack of the window. beaming down on Yaya's face. Her hand covers her eyes, annoyed by the brightness of the tiny ray of light. She turns her back towards the light, switching position in bed, facing inward in bed. She grabs a hold of something, snuggling tightly against it under her blanket.

Nadech moves his head slightly, feeling something wrap around his stomach. He rubs his eyes with one hand, trying to wake up himself up. As he looks down, a smile appears on his face that warms up his heart. Yaya's snuggled up nice and cozy against him, arm wraps around his body. He brushes the strands of hair away from her face, getting a glimpse of her beautiful face. Precious and innocent. She look so peaceful, sleeping like a baby.

His heart beat strikes loudly against his chest. A giddy feeling overcomes inside. He almost forgot how amazing it feels to wake up next to someone in the morning. Almost forgot how comforting it is to have someone to hold at night. He sure did miss the warm fuzzy feeling inside. A sort of completeness.

For the first time in a long time, he had a good night sleep. Almost as if he's found his inner peace. A strange feeling's taking over him and he can't stop the smiling. His jaws slowly aching from it. He leans in closer to Yaya's face, caressing her smooth porcelain skin. His finger traces the rims of her full lips, wondering how soft they were and how sweet they taste. Without thinking, he moves in closer and gently plants a tender kiss on her lips. He pulls back and stares down at her. His heart's beating fast. Almost skipping a beat. He swallows hard, feeling completely warm and fuzzy inside. He's nervous all of the sudden. Afraid of waking her up. But she doesn't budge. Sound asleep still. He lets out a deep sigh of relief the slowly inhales, smelling her sweet aroma. He grins at the innocent beauty lying next to him. He continues watching her sleep, brushing the strains of hair from her face.

A few moments later, Yaya yawns, slowly extending her arm to stretch a bit. She slowly opens her eyes, realizing she's got her arm around something and it isn't a pillow. She looks up and to her surprise, it's Nadech. He's inches away from her face. Her heart thumps loudly against her chest as he smiles down at her.

"Morning..." Nadech grins, flashing his ever-so adorable dimples, breaking the silent staring contest between them.

His sexy smile and dreamy eyes melts her heart away. She quickly gets out of bed, "Uh..." she utters, touching her lips, feeling as though it's been violated. "Did he kiss me...?" she ask herself, staring at him in a daze. She shakes the idea from her mind. "couldn't be.. he wouldn't kiss me..."

"Morning--" she clears her throat, smiling weakly. Her eyes widen upon seeing the time on her alarm clock 7:45. "Oh shoot-- I gotta-- I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready for work--" she says in a hurry, swiftly darting for the bathroom, avoiding all eye contact as possible.

Before Nadech could utter another word, she disappears into the bathroom. He chuckles to himself, wondering if she had a clue he kissed her. He's grinning out of control.

Slow to get out of her comfy bed. Letting out a loud yawn, he stretches his arms, feeling refresh, despite only having a few hours of sleep. Must admit it was the best few hours of sleep of his life.

"Alright..." he begins tidying up her bed, "All set.." he smiles at the neatly made bed, hands on his hip in admiration. Shortly after, he puts his cup of tea from last night away, washing it for her.

"Now where's the coffee..." he rummages through the cabin, finding it immediately. He begins to brew the coffee. As he waits for it, he takes a little tour around her apartment. Checking out every square inch of her tiny apartment. He makes way to her bookcase, seeing her small collection of old books. "Pride and Prejudice... The Time's Traveler's Wife...Alice in Wonderland... Atonement... Gone with the Wind... The Princess Bride.." He chuckles, "Typical girl..." he shakes his head. He moves onto her movie collection, "The Notebook.. Titanic... Breakfast at Tiffany's... The Wizard of Oz... Pulp Fiction..The Godfathers" A perplex look on his face, surprised she'll watch such a thing as Pulp Fiction or The Godfathers. "Scarface?" His eyes widen in disbelief, chuckling at that. She seem to squeaky clean to be into movies like Scarface, or Pulp fiction.

From the corner of his eyes he noticed a small dingy torn up booklet. No title on the front. It look almost like a diary of some sort. He carefully opens the worn out booklet. "Things to do before I turn 30... " he reads silently. He looks up and scans the room in search of Yaya. No sight of her. He continues to read the list,"Sail a boat...sunbath on a yacht... swim with dolphins... learn to surf... learn another language... kiss in the rain... dance in the rain... care for a sick animal... learn to ride a bike... explore the world... Read more books... add more books to collection... get the editor-in-chief job... camp out under the stars... stay up all night to watch the sunset... find unconditional love..."

His smiles at the list. Astound by her list actually. Didn't think she spent most of her time doing anything besides reading and desparately searching for love at a bar. Come to think of it, he doesn't know much about Yaya at all. Never actually took the time to talk to her about her life. Besides her name, number and address, he doesn't know much about her. He doesn't even her profession in life. He grins at the book and slowly closes it. He puts it back before she comes out. Unexplained feelings stirs inside of him. Her list stays on his mind, embedded in his memory like a scar.

The coffee maker buzz off. He walks over to it, pouring himself a cup and slowly sips on it. Making one for Yaya as well. He waits patiently for her, listening to the sound existence of life outside her apartment. Although his apartment is much bigger than her, he couldn't help but feel more at home here than there. Strange. He thought. Suddenly Yaya's phone rings. He walks over to it, curious to know who's calling. He checks the name. It's Chin.

His stomach twist in knots, feeling sick. He continues to let it ring, returning back to the kitchen to finish his coffee. What's going on with him? Why is he feeling strange and disoriented? He thinks back to last night, holding Yaya in his arm. The warmth he felt, the fuzzy feeling inside. What does it all mean? Is he taking a liking for Yaya? Then the image of Davika slips into his mind. He's feeling cold and anger. Disgusted and shameful. He's completely lost, unable to explain himself. Unable to figure anything out.

As soon as he finishes up his coffee, Yaya walks out of the bathroom, fully clothed and ready to go. She's wearing her glasses today and he couldn't help but think how sophisticated she look in them. However, she's back to wearing her old normal clothes. A boring oversize blazer, big straight legged pants--almost like bell bottoms, hair tied in a messy bun. Somehow through all those layers of clothes, she still manage to look sexy and cute. His heart's fluttering with butterflies. He couldn't help but smile.

She looks up at him, "Oh--" she's startled by him, "You're-- You're still here?" She smiles weakly at him.

He raised a cup of coffee at her, "I made you some coffee," He smiles, "I hope you don't mind me going through your cabin--" he walks over to her.

"Oh..." she pushes her bangs away from her face, "uh.. It's okay -- I don't have much in there anyways," she grabs the coffee from him, "Thanks again," she smiles, sipping the cup of coffee. Her face lit up, "Taste delicious..," her eyes lit up.

"Uhm..." he clears his throat, "You got-- somebody called you a few minutes ago..." he scratches his head.

"Ahhh... I hope it isn't work--" she rushes to her phone, to check. Her face lit up, seeing the name of the person-- Chin.

She calls him back, "Hello?" she sits on her bed, "Sorry I was in the shower... Tonight? Okay... what is it exactly?" she giggles, "Okay then it's a date... Kind of nervous now... Really?!" her face lights up, "Okay... okay-- I'll talk to you later... bye." she smiles childishly.

"Chin's got something special plan for tonight. I'm curious to know what it is." she hugs her phone tightly.

"Sounds exciting..." Nadech pretends to smile, "SO..." he clears his throat, "What-- what exactly do you do...?"

Yaya looks up at him, "I'm sorry what?" she didn't catch him, too distracted by the thought of Chin.

"What is it that you do-- as a profession...?" he ask again.

"Oh..." she smiles, putting down her phone, "I'm a copy editor for a small magazine company," she smiles, "but one day I'm hoping to become editor-in-chief--" her face lits up at the thought of it, "It's my dream career..." she smiles, sipping her coffee.

"Ahh.." Nadech chuckles, remembering her list. He smiles at her, thinking of how ambitious she is. He's seeing her a different light. Unsure of how to take this new confidence woman who lacked it only a few months ago.

"Did you need to use the bathroom?" she ask him, "I have an extra pair of toothbrush and some fresh towels if you wanna brush your teeth and freshen up a bit" she tells him.

"Uhm.." he hesistates, "I'll just head out... I don't wanna take up anymore of your time."

"Okay then--" she shrugs. She rushes to the kitchen table, grabbing some folders and binders,"Uhm..." she pauses, "Ready?" she ask, finishing up her coffee.

Nadech slips into his shoes and grabs his blazer, "Ready..." he smiles.

They exit her apartment and she locks it. They walk down the long corridor. An awkward silence between them. Yaya hugs tightly onto her binders and folders. While Nadech grips tightly to his blazer. She's feeling strange about having him sleep over, specially since she's dating Chin. But she can't help but think about last night. The way he hugged her last night felt amazing. The warmth of his body, the way he pressed his body onto hers. She felt complete last night. She didn't feel so alone. Her heart flutters with butterflies thinking back to when she woke up to see his face. His beautiful dreamy eyes. He did look so sexy and amazing.

But out of all the women he has, why did he call her up? She wonders. Why did he chose her out all of them? She peers at him from the corner of her eyes, but suddenly her eyes sprang forward, seeing that he's staring at her. Her heart's beating faster now, feeling his watchful eyes on her.

"So--" Nadech breaks the awkward tension, "Did Chin say where he was gonna take tonight?" He ask.

"Uhm..." She adjust her binder, preventing it from falling.

"Here--let me help you--" he grabs the binders and folder from her, carrying it for him.

"Thank you," she smiles weakly, "Uhm.. He didn't actually--" she tells him, "All he said was something amazing and beautiful... Something I've always wanted to do... So I don't know. It can be anything..." she chuckles, "But I'm excited nonetheless. I can't wait to see him tonight." she presses the elevator button down to the first floor. Nadech stares at her, seeing the excitement in her eyes."

"Oh sounds like fun..." He smirks. His stomach's in knots. Bothered by Chin's name all of the sudden.

"What about you? Any plans for you tonight?" she asked him as they get into the elevator.

"Uhm.. No plans..." he smiles.

"No plans?" she raise her eyebrow at him, "What about your numerous countless number of woman? No plans with them either?" she jokes.

He chuckles, "Uhm..." feeling strange to be talking about his many mulitple woman, "Not tonight..." he smiles, "I'll just take it easy tonight." he smiles.

The elevator opens and they walk out. "Oh..." Yaya utters, "I guess even you need a smooth operator like you need a break too huh?" she smirks. Nadech doesn't say anything, just grins.

Another moment of silence falls between them. He walks her to her car, helping her stuff into the car.

"Thanks for helping me--" she smiles at him, "I guess, I'll see you later..." she shrugs.

Nadech smiles and closes the door for her, "I'll see you around..." he says, "Oh one more thing--" he swallows hard, sticks his head through the window, face inches away from her, "Thanks for letting me stay the night-- I uh... It really means a lot to me..." he utters, staring deeply into her eyes, wanting to show her his sincerity.

"You're welcome," Yaya smiles with her eyes, "Bye...." she waves at him, putting the car in drive and slowly taking off.

Nadech exhales deeply, watching her car disappears out of sight. The feeling of emptiness returns once more. He heads to his car. He turns on his phone, almost forgetting he turned it off. Sighing heavily and calls Kimmy, feeling the guilt eat inside of him. He needs to come clean and confess.

"Hey Kimmy..." He clears his throat, "Sorry about last night... I know I know... I had to go early... Are you busy? Can you come by my apartment tonight...? I need to get some things off my chest..." he grips tightly onto the steering wheel, "Okay, see you tonight then...9 is fine then..." he utters, hanging up the phone. He accelerates the gas pedal, speeding off like a man mad.

As he drives off, he touches his lip, suddenly thinking of Yaya's lip. Thinking how soft they were and how sweet it taste. His heart flutters thinking about her. A smile forms on the corner of his lip. He's unable to get Yaya out of his mind. The image of them together in bed replays over and over, on repeat. From the slow dance to cuddling in bed to the tender kiss. He's feeling outlandish, unusual and new to this whole thing. But slowly growing frustrated by not being able to keep his feelings or his emotions in tact.

"Don't fall in love with me..."[i/] his heart beats faster vividly remembering that night he told her not to fall for him. He swallows hard, dwelling deep into his own thoughts.

His phone rings, breaking his train of thought. He reaches for it, quickly answering it without checking the number. "Nadech speaking...?" he answers.

"Barry, sweetie-- why did you leave last night...?" It's Davika. His hand grips tightly onto the steering wheel, angered by his action with her last night.

"I don't have time to talk to you Davika--" he rolls his eyes, "What do you want?" he ask in a demanding tone.

"I just want to see you sweetie... can I come by tonight...? She ask in an innocent tone.

His temperature's flaring. His frustration and anger towards Davika beginning to fester inside of him.

"Don't--" he barks at her, "I'll come see you tonight.".. Nadech tells her, quickly hanging up. He powers down his phone and focus in the road.

A sly little smirk forms in the corner of his lip.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished reading your awesome update! Thank you so much na Noy. I will spazz with you tomorrow. I'm going to call it a night and dream about Yadech!! Night night all!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow Noy, I finally caught up with all of your updates and let tell you, you're so AWESOME! I'm living everything about this. Although I couldn't bare to read the part where nadech and davika had there little something. I was hoping he would back away from her, but he didn't. At the same time I feeling happy cause he is regreting what he did.

And awwww, they spent the night together in each others arms. Lol...while I was reading the morning part, the whole time in my head I was pictureing the scene in Ampawah from GRGR. I could just imagine him looking at her with the smoke on his face. He so totally in love with yaya. I hope he jump in on his game with her soon so that doesn't fall deeply in love with chin. Lol...

This is getting so good, I cannot wait to read more. Thank you so much for your fast update ja. Keep it coming. Joob Joob!!!:))

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow Noy, I finally caught up with all of your updates and let tell you, you're so AWESOME! I'm living everything about this. Although I couldn't bare to read the part where nadech and davika had there little something. I was hoping he would back away from her, but he didn't. At the same time I feeling happy cause he is regreting what he did.

And awwww, they spent the night together in each others arms. Lol...while I was reading the morning part, the whole time in my head I was pictureing the scene in Ampawah from GRGR. I could just imagine him looking at her with the smoke on his face. He so totally in love with yaya. I hope he jump in on his game with her soon so that doesn't fall deeply in love with chin. Lol...

This is getting so good, I cannot wait to read more. Thank you so much for your fast update ja! Keep it coming! Joob Joob!!!:)))

Sorry for two replys na ja!:)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Phew all caught up now! Very good. Loving this & will keep anticipating more! I love that Chin is in this, I hope he remains a good guy and proves to Nadech that not all guys want something, but then again, I kinda want him to want something from Yaya so it'll be easier for her to leave him. Ugh, the dilemma. Love all your little teasers :) Keep up the good work Noy!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Omg love it can't wait for next chapter. I really want to know what going to happen next will he tell Kim that he might fall in love with yaya. will he really going to see mai davika..

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
AWH! I was blushing the whole time while reading this chapter. Super cute! Now I wonder what Nadech has up his sleeve for Davika! Thanks Noy! :kiss3:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Noy OOOMMMGGG!!!! I loooooove it !!! I have just spend my saturday afternoon reading your FF and I am absolutely addicted to it !!! I swear, i couln'd put my laptop down :coverlaf:
Nadech is sooo mean but sooo sexy and love the facts that Yaya is not falling for him (yet) ,always reminding herself that is a player . Mai is such a b@tch :thumbdown: but really love Kim and Chin characters :thumbsup:
So ,if you do not mind, i am adding myself to your groupies and will be stolking you down for the new updates LOL !!!
Love love love your work and the smooth operator is definetly an interesting storyline where i cannot help drooling over hehehe !!!. Keep up with the good work Noy !!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for reading Gals :kiss: My history book finally came in today. I'll be stuck reading and catching up with school work *tears* :cry1: Have a good weekend gals! I'll try to update soon as I'm caught up with my school

Have a nice day/weekend gals! :kiss:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is my favorite chapter! We got to know Yaya more. She seems like a very simple, sweet, down to earth person with every typical girls' dream: "kiss in the rain, dance in the rain, care for a sick animal, camp out under the stars, stay up all night to watch the sunset, find unconditional love..."

Nadech now sees her in a different light. She still wears those unflattering clothes but he thinks she still manage to look sexy and cute. When you like someone, you start to see their inner beauty and not just their appearance and that's what happening to Nadech right now. Miss simplicity meets Mr. sophisticated! Lol, it took 14 chapters for me to warm up to Nadech's character.

Thanks again, Noy!

Have a great day everyone!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Starstruck

sarNie Egg
You're such a great writer thanks for a great FF I was so addicted and have been a silent reader for awhile! Look forward to more and really excited that Mr. Smooth Operator isn't so smooth after all. The morning after scene had me feeling bubbly inside....thanks again for taking your personal time to write this FF and best wishes in everything that you do!