Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Here is the MV na. Appropriately titled "my obsession"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knddf1xApcA&context=C31ed974ADOEgsToPDskLf12dspjLuH0iBBG7TaiQk

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Noy, welcome back na!! We missed you!! I will wait patiently for your next update. Please take your time with your school work! Hope you are having a good day!

In case you're taking a break, here are clips of Yadech recently in a fashion show!! GREEEED! We get to see sexy Yadech over the weekend and now they are a lovely bride and groom! :faint: Love that the host was teasing them about being bride and groom! Host said,"Yak pen Yaya mak." :coverlaf: Whoever directed the fashion show didn't do a good job! The bride and groom should be intimate with each other! For example, they should have held hands while going down the catwalk and pose with Nadech's arms around Yaya sort of like GRGR fashion show scene!! The bride and the groom should have kissed too!! :coverlaf:

Yaya looks so georgeous in that wedding dress and Nadech is a very handsome groom!
cr: NadechYaya YT Channel

cr: ilnyyn YT channel

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
That's wonderful!! :thumbsup: :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: You are such a sweetie!! :kiss: :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 18

Nadech and Yaya pulls up to his mother's house. She peers out the window gazing at the ginormous mansion. She glances over at Nadech. So he's rich huh? She ask herself. Suddenly her stomach ties in knots, twisting tightly as they approach the house. Uncomfortable with the idea of coming here. What's a rich man like him doing with an average-barely-able-to-pay-her-bills woman like her? What will his mother think of her not being up there with his status? Will she fit in with these rich people? Questions spins around her head. Fear slowly takes over. She's never met any guy's mother before. Anxiety kicks in as she grips tighter onto the basket.

"I should have gotten her something else-- This is a cheap gift!" she curse herself, regret buying the edible fruit basket.

The car comes to a complete halt. The pit of her stomach turns with anxiousness. Nadech gets out of the car and opens it for Yaya.

"Come on--" he waits for her, grinning from cheek to cheek, "The longer you make my mother wait, the crankier she becomes-- and you do not want to meet her when she's cranky-- she's ten times worst than I am..." He smirks, taking the basket from her.

"Uh..." Yaya carefully gets out. Feeling doomed before she even met his mother.

He closes the passenger door, "Come on..." he leads her up the stairs to entrance of the front door. He rings the door bell and waits for someone to answer.

Yaya stands behind him invincibly, trying not to be seen. Palms sweaty. Heart thumping loudly tuning out everything in her surroundings.

"Coming!" A woman screams. Foot steps approaches the door. The door swings open. Kimmy stands before Nadech, "Well lookie here..." she smiles at him. "Glad you didn't bail out this time--" she crosses her arms.

"I told you I'd be here." He shakes his head.

"And on time too!" She taps her watch, smiling at him "Wait-- Who did you bring?" She peers over his shoulder. Eyes widen to her surprise.

"Hi Kimmy..." Yaya softly replies, stepping out from Nadech's shadow.

"Oh Yaya--" she stares at her in a daze, "Hi-- I-- I didn't know you were coming too..." She's confused.

"I didn't know either. Nadech just asked me." She smiles.

"Kimmy!" A nasally woman's voice bellows from a distance, echoing the mansion. "Who's here sweetie?" she walks up behind her.

"Hi Mother..." Nadech clears his throat, smiling at his her. "Happy Birthday." he leans in to give his mother a kiss on the cheek. He smiles from cheek to cheek, "Looking young and beautiful as always mother..." he compliments her.

She gives him a bear hug then kiss both sides of his cheek, "Thank you sweetie-- I'm glad you didn't flake out." she smiles kindly, "I would have been disappointed if you didn't come..." she scorns him.

"You know I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world mother." He smiles.

His mother glances to Yaya. A startled reaction sweeps over her. "Da-- Davika?" She leans in closer to Yaya, "Is that Davika??" She studies from head to toe.

Yaya pulls back, startled by his mother, "Uh..." she chuckles uneasily. Unsure of what to say. "Davika...? Who's Davika?" She ask herself.

"No no---" Kimmy and Nadech both utter. "Mother-- This is Yaya--" Nadech says.

His mother pulls back, eyes still fixated on Yaya. "This isn't Davika?" A dazed look on her face, as she stares Nadech, searching for answers.

He shakes his head, "No no... Mother-- This is Yaya..." He smiles at his mother.

"Yaya...?" she puts her hands on her hips, "But-- She looks just like Davika..."

Yaya's anxiety kicks in full gear. Heart thumping loudly. Her knees slowly beginning to shake. "Hi..." she forced herself to utter, "I'm -- I'm Yaya..." she smiles shyly. "Happy--Happy Birthday ma'am...." she quickly grabs the edible basket of fruits from Nadech, "These are for you..." she hands it to her gently.

"Awww..." his mother gushes over the gift, "These are beautiful..." she stares at it, "Thanks my dear." she smiles back at Yaya. "You can call me Auntie Fah. Ma'am makes me sound so old..." she giggles then turns to Nadech and says, "I'm glad you finally brought home a girlfriend to meet your mother--" she gives him a nod.

Kimmy burst into a laughter, trying to cover it up.

"No-- no Mother--" he interrupts, "Yaya isn't my girlfriend--" he's quickly responds.

"She isn't?" She stares at Nadech, "Is she one of your little whores or sluts??" She stares Yaya down, "Didn't I tell you-- I never want them--"

Yaya's heart is beating faster than before. This isn't going too well. "Whore? Slut?!" she screams inside her head, thinking this was a bad idea coming here. She looks down at her feet, dying of embarrassment.

"What?!" he chuckles, "No-- No mother... She isn't a whore or a slut--" he gasps for air, taken back by his mother's choice of word.

"Oh..." she looks at Yaya, "I'm -- I apologize dear." she tells Yaya.

"She's Chin's girlfriend, Mother--" He could feel his face slightly burning.

A disappointed facial expression on his mother face, "Chin? Why would you bring Chin's girlfriend to meet me?" she's confused. "Why won't Chin bring her to meet his own mother? Does his mother not like her or something? Where is Chin?" she questions Nadech, looking outside for someone to appear.

"No-- No mother--" he chuckles. He takes a deep breath, "Chin isn't coming... I had to help her with something..." he clears his throat, "and after we got done-- I just decided to come here with Yaya Just to say hello."

"Oh..." His mother stares at Nadech then shifts her attention to Kimmy, "This is the first woman he brings home in a long while and she isn't even his girlfriend..." she rolls her eyes, "What kind of crap is that...?!" she whispers under her breath.

Kimmy's eyes lit up, "Uh...." she clears her throat, "Let's go inside Auntie... We don't want to keep the guest waiting..."

"Let them wait-- It's my party--" she chuckles, "What are they going to do to me? Shoot me?!" she shakes her head. Nadech's mom and Kimmy walks inside first, leaving Nadech and Yaya behind. Kimmy looks over her shoulder, giving Nadech the we-need-to-talk look. He's in deep shit. He just knows it.

He exhales deeply, knows that he's going to get drilled for this-- by his mother and Kimmy.

"Your mother adorable..." Yaya tells Nadech.

"Ha..." he shakes his head, "You don't know my mother..." he sighs, "She's something alright... This is actually her okay day... Usually she's more wild and crazy...." he chuckles.

"Really?" Yaya chuckles.

"Yeah..." he nods his head, "Come on... let's go inside before she grills me some more about nonsense stuff..." he grabs her by the hand, leading her inside the house.

Yaya froze immediately, surprised he grabbed her hand. Chills ran down her spine.

"Come on..." he stops and smiles at her.

"Uh... right behind you..." she chuckles nervously, letting him lead the way. As they walk towards the backyard, servants greet them both. They sit at one of the table. Servants serves them food and drinks. Little by little, Nadech's mother's friends comes over to greet them. Once again, Yaya had to go through the whole process of telling people she isn't Nadech's girlfriend. She grew tiresome of the questions. But at the same time she enjoyed being around older folks. It made her miss her parents.

"Hey Nadech--" One of guest calls him over, "Come over here--We need to talk to you!" he shouts.

Nadech looks over at Yaya, "I'll be back--" he smiles, "Let me go talk to Jim right quick..."

"No problem--" she drinks her margarita, "I'll be fine here, don't worry." she smiles.

He grins at her and slowly disappears to the other side. She continues eating, watching everyone around her mingle and chitchat. Although she's just a mere stranger to everyone, she sure didn't feel strange. Not even one bit. Somehow it feels like she belongs.

"Yaya Dear--"

She nearly chokes on her food, startled by the person behind her. She glance over her shoulder-- Nadech's mother. With a tray of desserts.

"Oh-- I'm sorry--" She smiles sweetly, "I didn't mean to startle you," she takes a seat next to her. "I brought some desserts for you." she points at them, "Have a go at them" She smiles.

"Thank you..." Yaya grabs a piece of the sweets and tries it. Her face lit up. "This is really good..." she smiles, chewing it in delight,

"I'm glad you like it." his mother smiles, "Have some more..."

"I love it... it's so delicious..." Yaya lets out a soft moan, "Sweets are my weakness..." she giggles softly.

His mother chuckles, "I have a bad sweet tooth too. Barry always gets mad at me for eating so much sweets..." she toss her head back and chuckles.

Yaya smiles and just watch his mother in awe.

"Listen Yaya--" she leans in closer, "I just want to thank you again for the basket of edible fruits," she takes Yaya's hand, thanking her again, "And-- apologize for earlier."

"You're welcome--" Yaya nods her head, "and you don't have to apologize for anything Auntie Fah."

"It's just..." she sighs loudly, "I've never seen Barry bring home a woman to meet me... well beside Kimmy..." She smirks.

"Never...?" Yaya's eyebrow arches, startled by the news.

"Never--" she shook her head, "So when I saw a woman by Barry's side-- I thought he finally brought home a woman for me to meet--" her eyes lit up. "That would have been an amazing birthday present..." she smiles at Yaya. "To be honest with you--" she moves in closer to Yaya, "I'm kind of disappointed that you're not with my Barry." she shrugs.

"Oh...?" Yaya's eyes grew bigger.

"You seem like a nice gal... You must have your head together... good stable job, hard worker, independent... That's exactly what Bary needs..." she tells Yaya, "A good woman. He needs to stop messing with these no-good-one-track-mind-women. They're not doing him any good whatsoever..."

Yaya smiles weakly, unsure what to say. She glances over at Nadech who's still chatting with a few guest.

"Anyways," she changes the subject, "What do you do for a living? Your profession, I mean." She ask kindly.

"I am a copy editor--" Yaya smiles proudly.

"Copy Editor huh...?" His mother nods impressively. "For what company?"

"Social Daily-- It's a small little magazine company." She tells his mother, "But my dream job is to be editor-in-chief." she smiles, "I'm slowly working my way up."

She stares at Yaya in awe, "And How long have you been working for this company?" she ask curiously.

"About 4 years-- I got it right after I graduated from college-- and it was from luck..." Yaya chuckles.

"Very Impressive...." His mother smiles at Yaya, "Ambitious. I love it. We need more women like you--" She touches her hand, "I think you would make a great editor-in-chief one day." she grins big.

"Thank you. I hope so. I would be the happiest woman if I become editor-in-chief," Yaya beams at the thought of it.

"It'll happen--" she squeezes Yaya's hand, "I have faith in you." she smiles.

"Ahem..." Nadech appears out of nowhere, "What are you two talking about here?" He ask them.

His mother scorns him, "Women talk Sweetie-- you don't need to know..."

"Women talk?" A dazed look on his face.

"Yes, woman talk..." she crosses her arm, "got a problem with that?" His mother ask sternly.

"Of course not mother--" he walks over to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek, "I have the best mother in the world-- why would i have a problem with that---" he hugs her tightly.

"Okay okay..." she taps his arm, "that's enough..." she shakes her head, "I gotta get back to mingling with my guest." she tells him.

"Actually mother---" Nadech clears his throat, "We uh... we gotta get going." he smiles weakly.

"Already?" a disappointed look overcomes his mother's face, "You just got here though."

"I'm sorry mother--" he gives her a hug, "I uh... I gotta take Yaya back-- she has work to finish--" he quickly utters.

"I do...?" Yaya ask confusingly, staring at Nadech who's nodding his head violently. "Oh-- I mean I do..." she utters softly, weakly smiling. She slowly rise from her seat.

"Alright then..." His mother lets out a loud sigh, "I want to see you again in a few days... not in a month or two..." she wags a finger at him then gives him a hug.

"Too bad Yaya isn't your girlfriend..." his mother whispers in his ear, "I really like her..." she pulls back and smiles at him.

Nadech swallows hard, taken back by his mother's word. He didn't expect to hear those words out of her mouth. Stunned. Absolutely speechless. He clinches his jaw and smiles at his mother and nod his head a little. His heart's beating faster, stomach's in big knots.

"It was nice to meet you--" His mother extended her arms to Yaya, giving her a big hug, "You're welcome here anytime..." she squeeze her tightly.

Yaya chuckles, embracing his mother. "It's a pleasure to meet you too... thanks again for your words of encouragement and your delicious desserts," she pulls back, smiling from cheek to cheek.

"Okay Mother-- bye..." he gives her one last kiss on the cheek, "Tell Kimmy I'm leaving."

"Bye Sweetie. Don't forget to call me sometimes..." she scorns him.

"I won't--" he waves back and walks back into the house. They exit the front door, heading to his car. He opens it for Yaya

"You're mother's really nice. I like her..." Yaya utters, grinning like no tomorrow, as she buckles her seat belt.

"She's only sweet when she wants to be... the reason why she's sweet is because it's her birthday." he chuckles. Still unable to get what his mother said about Yaya.

"She reminds me of my own mother." Yaya smiles, "She's sweet, strong and very demanding." she grins.

"Where's your mother now?" he turns on the engine and speeds off.

Yaya sighs heavily, "Uh..My mother passed away two years ago..." her tone of voice change instantly.

"Oh..." Nadech's stomach drops, "I'm-- I'm sorry to hear that..."

"No need to be sorry..." She smiles at him, "Just seeing your mother brought back memories of my mother that's all..." she fidgets with her hand, "I do miss her terribly..."

Nadech sits in quiet, unsure of what to say. But Yaya's phone breaks the silence as it rings loudly. Her frown slowly turns into a smile.

"Hello Chin?" She smiles through the phone.

"Tomorrow now?!" Her jaw drops, "No no... I still can... It's just.. it's so sudden... I just gotta pack when I get home..." she sighs, "No no--I trust you..." she giggles, "Okay then... I'll see you tomorrow morning then... okay bye..."

"Darn..." she sighs loudly.

"What's wrong...?" Nadech ask irritatingly.

"Chin decides he want to go tomorrow..." her voice cracks a little.

"Tomorrow?" His eyes widen, gripping tighter on the steering wheel.

She nods he head, "I'm-- I'm not even prepared... I'm so nervous all of the sudden... what if... what if I mess up??" she panics, "What if he doesn't want to sleep with me? What if he thinks I'm horrible in bed too? What if--"

"Enough with the what ifs--" he cuts her off, "Just be confident."

"How can I be confident if I'm not confident?!" She's freaking out.

"You have to fake it--" he smiles through his teeth, "Here's a fact-- Confidence is the key to a man's heart. Confidence drives a man crazy. It's sexy and beautiful." he grins at her.

"Confidence...?" she utters to herself, "I've never heard of that..." she closes her eyes, repeating it to herself as she takes a deep breath.

Nadech watches her in awe. Seeing her prep for a special night. His stomach turns uneasily. Something inside isn't sitting well with him and he isn't sure what.

"So uh..." he clears his throat, "Where are you two going again...?" he ask once more.

"Phuket--" she grins, "I can't wait-- I haven't gone to the beaches in a while, I can't wait to bathe under the sun and relax... but man, I have so much packing to do.. I don't even know where to start--" she squeals.

"In Phuket...? It must be the same beach house we went to a long time ago then...." Nadech utters under his breath.

"Did you say something Nadech...?" Yaya glances over him.

"Oh- Uh... nothing--" he glance away, "Just mumbling random stuff," he shrugs, "So what time are you leaving tomorrow?"

"Our flight leaves at 8 in the morning..." she nods her head, "I'm so nervous and excited... It's been a while since I've gone anywhere with anyone..."

A sly grin slowly creeps up his face. Heart flutter with nerves. His stomach sits unease. His mind suddenly succumbs with an idea.

"I guess I'll be taking a little vacation to Phuket too..." he rubs the bottom of his lip, half grinning at his idea.

Cliff hanger???????? Arrrrrgggh! Noy - YOU are such a TEASE. I am all :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:
You know I am going to bug you to update tomorrow.... I don't think I'll survive the weekend this way.

Can you some how magically bump Chin off the plane? I just want these two in Phuket by themselves. hehehe

Oh, I love Nadech's mother character too. Maybe she'll be a cupid with Kimmy for these two. LOL.

Good nite ja Noy. Thanks for a great update. Super :heart: you na! :kiss: :kiss:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Noy, that was another great update! My tummy was churning with anticipation and nervousness! :nailbiter:

I'm glad that Nadech's mom like Yaya. His mom seems to have a colorful personality. I wonder why Auntie Fah was so confident that Yaya will be the editor-in-chief at Social Daily Magazine. Mmmmm, could it be that Nadech's mom owns the company? Ok, that's just my speculation!! BTW, I love her name "Fah"! Missing GRGR much Noy?! :wink:

I agree with Kiki that we have to lose Chin somehow! Maybe he has a family emergency or business to take care of and so he has to fly back to Bangkok! I still want Chin to be on the flight to Phuket though just to torture Nadech longer!! I'm hoping to see Nadech sweat longer!! *Evil laughs* Maybe he could invite Yaya to taste his sweats later! :coverlaf: Yeah, I want to see Nadech and Yaya be alone in Phuket together. :pervie: :cheer: Make it so romantic that they can't resist one another!!

Good night Noy and Nadech's Angels! I'm glad that you're back to feed into our FF's addiction and Yadech's fever!! You are so good to us! Thanks again na Noy! :kiss: :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hahhaha you gals want me to kick Chin to the curb already?! I was keep him for another chapter or two :D i think it'll make things more fun and interesting.

I can't tell you what will go down in Phuket but something hot & juicy! *drools* I'm going to torture you gals a bit Hehehe :D

Anyways, I'll be back for an update later on today ladies. :kiss:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
WELCOME BACK NOY!!!!!

Another great chapter. Love the interaction between Nadech's mom and Yaya and they like each other already, sweet!

Noy, please don't torture us too much okay. Have mercy on our little fragile hearts!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
:lmao2: Nadech's mom is so funny 5555. I have a feeling she's the owner of the company, that's why she told Yaya that her dream would come true.

Noy, please no more dreams na LMFAO. Please give us the real deal Oh man, I sound so perverted :loool: Thanks for the update! :crush: It's time to stalk this thread again.

Lol I'm gonna do something crazy. Hope you ladies won't hate me! *bites nails*.

I will NOT forgive you if Yaya has *ahem* with Chin!!!! You cannot do that na! Our hearts will be totally shattered.......

C'mon NOY.... It's almost valentines day! Gotta give us something to go :wub: :wub: :wub: about na.

Love you ka... Thanks for being so sweet about our "demands".... Hehe. We are so into this FF!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah !!! I am with Kiki on this one !!! Something crazy yes !!! But for her first time between the sheets, her knickers can only bare one name NADECH :D !!!
Nice to have you back Noy, I really love your imagination and I have been obsessing about this FF too much. Gosh ! I really need to get a life !!! Cannot wait for the surprise ...

Noy ka ---- Here is my bribe! hehe Eye candy while you update na.
LOOK at that handsome face. LET HIM HAVE SOME GOOOOOOOD FUN with his gal. :coverlaf: