Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ TAI TAI TAI! He looks so charming :wub: :blush: Now that Kiki has mentioned it, Valentines is coming up so Yadech deserve their moment in this FF naaa :lolyup:

Tinie

sarNie Egg
So agree with Kiki and chubbycheeks!! Please don't torture us just yet na... At least not on Valentine :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I don't think I'll be able to update tonight. I gotta quiz I gotta study for. Sad panda... :( *Tears*

BUTTT soon as I get things finished I'll write the next chapter. :kiss:

Take your time naka. Like CC said, we would really want you to do well in school na.

I'll just look at this pic all night! How can he look so perfect??? Do you know how many hair color boxes I've tried to get the hair color similar to the color in this pic. Almost cried when I saw this pic. It seems like his is natural.... so unfair!!

Noy ka ---- Here is my bribe! hehe Eye candy while you update na.
LOOK at that handsome face. LET HIM HAVE SOME GOOOOOOOD FUN with his gal. :coverlaf:

Oh, while we wait for NOY, I have pic of our gal na. I just love her eyes!!!

and that heart is for her P'Dech! hehehe

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll wait here patiently, Noy, so don't worry and do well on your quiz na!! Su su!!

Thanks Kiki for the picture of Khun Charles and super cute Yaya!!! GREEEEED! I can't stop looking at his picture too!! :drools: :heart: He is really the epitome of physical perfection!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm so loving everything noy! And I'm just gonna say, I agree with everyone! Lol...I'm craving for more naughty nadech!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 19

"I told you Kimmy--" He pulls his hat down. Trying to be incognito behind his dark shades. He grips tightly onto his duffel bag. Following Yaya and Chin from a fair distance. "I'll be away for a few days."

The muscles in his jaw tightens upon seeing Yaya take a hold of Chin's arm. "I gotta go Kimmy--" he ends the call and turns his phone off. No time for disturbance or interruptions. It could blow his cover.

He follows them outside the airport, watching their every move like a chest game. They load their luggage into a cab. Nadech seize the chance when they weren't looking and gets a cab behind them. He tips his hat down lower, eyes still fixated on them like a hungry hawk on a prowl for food.

"Hello sir-- Where to today?" The cab driver ask with a smile.

"Follow the taxi in front of you." He says without looking at the driver.

"Uh..."

"Just do it." Nadech barks at him in a demanding tone of voice.

"Okay sir..." the driver rolls his eyes.

Nadech rest his arm on the window stilt, breathing heavily onto his hand. His stomach twist and turn in distress as the car slowly ease out of the parking lot. What is he doing here? What exactly is his purpose for following them? Is there something that he wants from Yaya? Questions roam around his head, spinning out of control. His heart pulsate in double time.

The car ride there was treacherous. His mind couldn't control the lingering questions. It's on repeat like a horrible song that won't dissipate from the mind. A foreign feeling engulfs him and he isn't sure what to think let alone feel. He's never done such a thing like this. So why is he doing it now? He couldn't find definite answer.

"Pull to the side right here--" Nadech tells the driver, who listens on command. They pulled to the side of the curb, a block away from Chin's beach house.

Nadech rolls down his window, concentrating real hard as Yaya and Chin get out of taxi. His stomach twist into knots, seeing Yaya smiling and laughing like no tomorrow.

"What the hell is so funny?!" He shakes his head in disgust.

"Sir--" the driver interrupts his deep train of thought. Nadech turns his head, staring at the man.

"I don't have time. I need to get back to work." the driver tells Nadech.

Nadech glances at the road ahead. He spots a resort a block a way. "Perfect..." A sly smile creeps up. "Take me to the resort over there." he demands, rolling up his window. He slightly slouches in the backseat, hoping Yaya and Chin didn't see him. The cab driver drops him off in the front of the resort.

He hands him a hundred bill, "Keep the change--" he tells him and quickly walks inside to get a room.

"14B..." he looks at his key, searching for his room. He pause immediately, realizing how close his room is to Chin's beach house. He lets out a jerky laugh. "Must be destiny to be this close..." he licks his lips and enters his room. Everything inside his room is decked. True paradise in here. A perfect for a getaway. He thought. Checking out all the little complimentary. The room smell of fresh lilac.

Nadech toss his luggage on the bed, removing his shades and hat. He walks out to the balcony, taking a whiff of the fresh oceanic breeze. From a distance he hears an unforgettable laughter-- a laughter he won't ever forget-- Yaya's. The pit of his stomach turns in the sight of Yaya and Chin from a distance. So close yet so far. He swallows hard. Seeing them having the time of their life-- laughing and giggling. Even from this distance, Nadech can see the bright glow radiating from her face. He grips tightly onto his balcony rail as the muscle on his face tightens. Why he is so drawn to them? He ask himself. Eyes unable to look away.

"Seriously! What the hell can be that funny!?" He curse under his breath, growing irritated by the second.

Yaya's head rest against his chest, snuggling up to Chin. His arm wraps around his waist. He walks inside his room, quickly grabbing his shades. He begins to creep his way towards Chin's beach house. He hides behind a bush nearby, hoping to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"This place is so beautiful Chin..." Yaya says in angelic voice, looking out a the beautiful ocean, "It's been so long since I've been to the beach." she smiles at Chin.

"Well-- I'm glad you agreed to come with me this weekend." Chin kisses her on the forehead.

Nadech's clinches his fist tightly, annoyed and bothered by it.

"I'm gonna make it the best time of your life," Chin tells her.

She smiles shyly, "What do you have plan for us today?" Her eyes lit up.

"Well first..." Chin thinks, "I know you've always wanted to ride on a yacht..."

Yaya pulls back, eyes widen to her surprise, "Are you taking me on a yacht?!" She clamps her hand together, ecstatic by it.

Chin nods his head, "Just a little cruise around the sea-- that's all." he chuckles, "So I hope you brought a bathing suit cause we'll be bathing in the sun." he grins.

"Oh!" Yaya quickly hugs him in excitement, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "This is going to be fun!" she couldn't stop smiling.

"It comes equipped with a chief too, " He tells her.

"Ahhh!" she squeals with excitement. "I can't wait!"

"We should go get ready then." He grins, "By the time we get ready, our yacht will be here."

"It's picking us up here to!?" she gasps with such amazement. Chin couldn't help but chuckle.

"Yes, beautiful..." he kisses her on the nose, "Let's go get ready." He helps her up.

They walk back into the beach house. A cool chill rushes through Yaya's body. Something strange overcomes her. She glances behind her, feeling as though someone is watching her. But no one's in sight.

"Who are looking for Yaya?" Chin ask, trying to spot whatever it is Yaya's looking for.

"Oh-- Uh.." she scratches her head, "It's nothing-- I just-- I thought-- For a second it felt like someone's watching us." she shrugs, "Never mind-- It's nothing." she smiles at him.

"Shit!" Nadech hides behind the huge bush. Glad that it's covering him up completely. "Damn..." he curse under his breath, almost had her cover blown before it got anywhere. He scans his surrounding. No one in sight. He quickly darts off, heading back to his room. He toss the shades on his bed, hands on his head in anger. "Yacht cruise!?" He shakes his head, remembering Yaya's little list of things to do. "He's fulfilling them!" He's cursing up a storm.

A idea pops into his head. Nadech rushes for the room phone. "Hi front desk--" A smile sweeps over his face, "I'd like a yacht within an hour." he says sternly with a slick smile on his face.

-------------------------------------

"Oh my gosh...!" Yaya extends her arm, the smile still plaster on her face, "I still can't believe I'm on a yacht!!" She holds on the rail for support.

Chin wraps his arm around her waist. "I'm glad you like it." he kisses her cheek.

"Like it!?" She squeals, "I don't like it-- I love it! This is so amazing! Never in a million years did I think I'd be on a yacht! Now look!" She throws her hands in the air, and lets out a joyous scream. "I'm on a yacht!" she screams at the top of her lungs.

Chin couldn't help but smile and chuckle at her cuteness. Yaya turns around towards him. "Thanks so much!" she embraces him, hugging him tightly. "Words can't express right now! This is just so amazing-- I'm having the time of my life--" she kisses him gently, hugging him tightly. "This is perfect..." she utters to herself as he embraces her.

Nadech peers through the binoculars, getting a clearer view of Chin and Yaya. Spying on them like a photo thirst paparazzi out for dirt. His hands grips tightly on the binoculars as he adjust the lens. Zooming in as far it can see. He pulls the binoculars away, shaken up all of the sudden. He blinks several times, squinting at their yacht from a distance. Once again, he looks into the binoculars, seeing Yaya strip down to her scantily clad two piece bikini. His eyes widen, getting a clear view of her.

"Damn..." Nadech swallows hard seeing her almost naked body from a distance. Sweat slowly form around the rim of his forehead. Suddenly getting hot. His palms slowly perspire sweat. Shocked and awe by her glowing porcelain body. She's toned and fit in all the right places. He couldn't help but check out her derriere, never realizing how much junk she had in her trunk. He's salivating at her bare body.

He snaps out of it, trying to gain control over himself. Once more, he peers into the binoculars watching as Chin rubs sunblock on her bare skin. The knots in the pit of his stomach secure firmly. A sickening feeling takes over as he watches Chin's hands massages the sunblock on her the back of her legs. Caressing her thighs. Chills ran up his spins. Disgusted and horrified by the site. "Shit!" Without hesitation, he toss the binoculars on the ground, not wanting to get another glimpse. He walks downstairs needing to get out of there before he lose his mind.

He shifts the yacht into gear and speeds off for land. He docks the yacht and quickly walks to his room in sheer frustration. He slams the door behind him, unsure how to calm down the anger built inside of him. Pacing back and forth like mad scientist. Breathing heavier than ever. His mind's out of control. Unable to think straight. This is something he isn't used to. Why's he here? How come he can't brush her aside like the rest of them? Is he fall for her?

"Shit--" he shakes his head violently, chuckling all of the sudden. "That's just nonsense..." he inhales deeply, "I'm not falling for her-- No way in hell..." he flops down on the bed, eyes slowly growing heavy from the comfortable bed. "Then why exactly am I here...?" He ponders in his thoughts. He bit his lip, finding the answer to the last question. "To make sure she doesn't screw things up..." he closes his eyes. He could feel his heart beating faster than ever. Unable to keep them open, he doze off.

He wakes up later to complete dark room. His eyes tries to adjust to the darkness. "Shit--" he utters, turning on the light. "Fuck-- I slept for that long--" he looks at the clock. Almost 9 p.m. Lost of a day. He thought. However, he couldn't get mad. The bed was beyond comfortable. Almost felt like he was sleeping on cloud. He reaches for the phone to order a light dinner. His stomach growls, in need of food. Then he hops into the shower, needing to wash up.

By the time he was done, room service came just in time. He ate out on the balcony, eyes fixated on Chin's beach house. He ate in peace, unable to take his eyes off the beach house. It's like he's compelled to watch it. Like he had a six sense coming from that house. A strange feeling inside him condemns him to do so. He isn't sure why but he couldn't stop himself. He finishes the last piece of meal and slowly walks down to the beach.

Nadech scans his surroundings, double checking to make sure no one's nearby. He creeps up to the beach house, hiding behind the same bush as earlier. They're on the patio, having a nice romantic candle lit dinner. Laughing and smiling as always. Sitting side by side. Disgusted--That's how Nadech's feeling. It leaves a nasty taste in his mouth. He turns away, unable to watch them get all cozy and lovey dovey. He listens on with open ears. Nonsense conversation. Nothing Nadech cared about.

Yaya rubs her arm, suddenly feeling the cold draft against her bare arms.

"You wanna go inside Yaya?" Chin ask, "You look cold."

"Uh..." she smiles weakly suddenly feeling the pit of her stomach crumbling into a ball, "Sure." she grins.

"Just go inside first." he tells her, "I'll clean up out here."

"Okay. I'm gonna go take a shower first then." she fidgets with her hands.

"Okay." Chin smiles.

Yaya disappears into the house and heads for the bedroom. "I guess tonight's the night..." anxiety knocks on her door as she rummages through her luggage looking for something to wear. She pulls out a red sexy silk lingerie-- the one Nadech picked out for her. Her stomach's fluttering with butterflies as she stares at the skimpy piece of clothing. "I can do this..." she inhales deeply and heads to the shower. She puts on the lingerie and slowly walks into the bedroom. The place lit with candles. Rose pedals on the bed. She swallows hard. Nervous and terrified.

"Hi..." she smiles shyly at Chin, noticing he's changed as well. A bucket of champagne and some chocolate on the table next to the bed. "This is really going to happen!" She shrieks inside her head, trying to take control of her nerves.

Chin walks over to her and takes her by the hand, "You are looking very sexy in that..." he checks her out, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Yaya's senses tingle at his touch, feeling anxious by the second. "Thank--thank you--" she clears her throat.

He pops open the bottle of champagne and pours them a glass. "Let's toast..." he smiles at Yaya.

"What are we toasting to?" she ask, staring up at him.

"To a wonderful night..." he kisses her forehead.

Yaya chuckles uneasily and looks up at him, "To-- to a wonderful night..." she utters, tapping his glass. They drank their champagne.

Outside, Nadech watches their every move, moving in closer to get a better view. He's freaking out. "No no..." he utters under his breath, feeling his heart drop to the floor. He watches the silhouette of their body as they embrace. He's lifting Yaya's chin up, going in for a kiss. A sharp pain to his heart. He clinches tightly onto his fist as he sees Chin lay her down on the bed. He quickly turns away. His body goes numb. Completely numb. All of his muscles tighten but he couldn't feel a thing. It's unbearable to watch. He swiftly walks away as discrete as possible. Couldn't be around when the dirty dead is going to take place.

"Stupid..." he curse under his breath. Hot and bother more than ever. "Stupid stupid me..." A shattered feeling overcomes him and he's not sure how to act. He's never had to deal with something like this. He storms into his room, quickly grabbing his things and heads out to the lobby. He can't think straight. His mind is boggled. Disturbed yet fragile. He needed to get out. Get far away from this place as possible. He couldn't take it anymore. He waits for a cab outside the lobby, booking a flight back home ASAP.

The ride to the airport was lonelier than ever. Mind scattered with thoughts. Feeling so alien to this unusual feeling inside. He doesn't fight it though. He succumbs to it. There's nothing he can do. He got himself into this mess so now he must get out of it.

"Get her out of your mind Nadech..." He begs himself, trying his hardest to get her out of his focus. "She doesn't belong there..." He pinch the ridge of his upper nose, a massive headache erupts from nowhere. He couldn't wait to be back in the comfort of his own home.

--------------------------------------------------

A week later

"Hey Nadech!" Yaya pops out of thin air, startling him half to death.

"What-- What are you doing here?" He looks around, pretty sure he had a lunch date with Kimmy and not Yaya.

"Well--" she takes a seat without his permission. "I saw you from across so I thought I'd come say hi and talk to you for a few minutes--" she grins like a little kid in the candy store, "I've been trying to call you-- You haven't been answering my phone calls..." she gives him a stern look.

"Uh.." he clears his throat, still unable to shake up what he saw a few weeks ago, "I've-- I've been busy." he lies. Truth was-- he's been screening her calls. "Why have you been calling me anyways?" he ask sternly.

"Oh..." she shrugs, "Well--" she leans in, "I just wanna say thank you--"

"Thank me for what?" He cuts her off.

"Thank you for helping me out-- you know the whole thing with Chin..." she mumbles, too embarrassed to say , "I've been calling you to tell you about my weekend with Chin!" she clamps her hands together in great enthusiasm, unable to control the joy and happiness she's feeling inside.

He snickers, giving her a disgusted look, "What about it?" He keeps his composure.

"Well---" She inhales deeply, staring directly at Nadech, "It was amazing... just wonder-- the best weekend getaway ever..." she claps her hand, "Everything was perfect and-- and magical... It was just oh so wonderful... I had such a great time--" she gushes.

He toss his napkin on the table, startling Yaya. "And why are you telling me this?"

"Oh--" she grins nervously. "Well..." she shrugs, "I thought you'd want to hear about it--" Her facial expression change simultaneously.

"You thought I'd like to hear about it?" He smirks, shaking his head repulsively. "Listen Yaya--" he moves in closer to her, "I don't care what you and Chin did-- Give yourself a round of applause on the fun you two had-- But spare me the details because I don't care." He gets up from the table, losing his composure.

"Wait--" Yaya follows him, "What's--what's wrong Nadech? Why are you snapping at me?" She's confused.

"Look Yaya--" he grabs her by arms, man-handling her. "What you and Chin do behind closed door does not concern me-- And frankly-- I could care less." he clinch his jaw.

Yaya stares deeply into his eyes, seeing the anger and hatred lurking behind them. She pushes his hand away from her, "Gees..." she takes a step back, "What crawled up your ass?" she ask in a sarcastic tone.

He snickers, "Nothing. I just don't have time to listen to your pathetic love life. The truth is-- It's sad and depressing. Not to mention-- annoying." he stares her down coldly, "Next time-- just save your story for someone who cares." He says emotionless.

Chills ran down her spin, jaws drop in shock. She's taken by surprised by his violent demeaning words, "Well..." she tries to find a come back but she comes up empty-handed. "Fine..." she utters, "I'm sorry...I won't be bothering you anymore with my pathetic life..." she snickers, lowering her head and walking the opposite direction she came.

"Good!" Nadech barks back, "Stop blowing up my phone! I don't want to hear from you ever!" he clinches his fist, biting down his tongue.

"Shit..." he curse under his breath, shaking his head in disbelief as he watch walk away.

His phone rings and he pulls it out of his pocket. He freezes immediately. "Hi Davika..." he softly utters with a devilish smirk on his face.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
OMG !!! We still don't know if Yaya and Chin have had sex... :nailbiter:

I was laughing so much at "...never realizing how much junk she had in her trunk..." and "What crawled up your ass?"

I am enjoying jealous Nadech, he so mean and sexy when he is hurt :coverlaf:
Thank you so much for that update, love it, love it, love it

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Davika again :(

Poor Nadech for not admitting his feelings to Yaya earlier. Happy that Yaya had fun on her trip. Wished Nadech could've been the one to give her everything she wanted from her journal though.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Don't know why I feel so sad after reading this chapter.

Cannot comment much right now.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

SHIET NOY!!!! :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

I am tuning OUT now...... I can't stand it!!!!

LOL Kiki don't tune out! :D things will turn around I promise! :kiss:

You just killed me with Ch.19!!! So sad right now and I am in attack mode. :numchuck:
I understand how Nadech feels when he barks at her...... I'd do the same and shut off.

and wait - I thought we were done with Davika!!!!! What are you doing to me?????

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You just killed me with Ch.19!!! So sad right now and I am in attack mode. :numchuck:
I understand how Nadech feels when he barks at her...... I'd do the same and shut off.

and wait - I thought we were done with Davika!!!!! What are you doing to me?????
LOL I told you gals I'm gonna torture you a tad bit :D && Nadech and Yaya will have their special moment. :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I don't how how to feel at the moment. Yaya & Chin slept together and seems like Nadech is gonna use Davika again :tearybye: