Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I kept telling myself that I should be happy for Yaya. Chin is a nice man and he treats her very well. He makes her very happy and she has the best time of her life. But why am I still feeling sad? The scene where Chin lay her down on the bed just killed me.

Poor Nadech, he had to witness the woman who he is slowing falling for spent the night in the arm of another man. He must be in pain and my heart ached for him. Noy was fair though; she did warned us ahead of time that she would torture us, but my little fragile heart just couldn't take it. So I will bow out for now and come back toward the end and hope for a happy ending.

Thanks, Noy and happy reading my fellow Yadechers!

I will be off to heal my shattered heart and will be back in a few weeks.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 20

Nadech knocks on Kimmy's door. Waiting impatiently for her to open. She called about an emergency and he had no clue what it could possibly involve. A few seconds later the door swings open and a distraught Kimmy stands before him.

"What happen to you?" He walks right in.

She closes the door behind him, "The worst news... ever!" she uses her hand to animate her story.

"It better be important Kimmy--" He wags a finger at her. "I ditched a sexy bombshell to come over here." he takes a seat on the stool, scorning her.

"Brace yourself Barry--" She inhales deeply.

"Alright Kimmy..." He rest his elbow on the kitchen counter.

"Wait--Have you talked to Yaya lately?" She ask in a hurry.

"Yaya?" Chills ran up his spine upon hearing that name. "No." He shakes his head, "What does she have to do with me?" He snickers. He hasn't seen her or heard from her since the day he snapped at her-- which was a month ago. He wanted nothing to do with her. Frankly, hearing her name irritated him even more.

"Wait--You haven't...?" She arched her eyebrow at him.

He shook his head. "Kimmy--" He gets up from his seat, "What is it that you have to tell me? And why are you asking me about Yaya?" Slowly getting agitated.

"So you haven't talk to Yaya...?" she ask once more. "Exactly when was the last time you talked to her?" She pressed on with the question.

"Damn it Kimmy-- I said I haven't.. It's been about a month-- I have no idea what the hell she's been up too--" he toss his hands in the air, "AND Personally I don't care!" He barks.

"Whoa whoa..." she takes a step back, "Take it easy Barry... Just a question..." she takes a step back, letting him breath, "Well-- the reason why I brought up Yaya is because..." She pause, staring at Nadech in worrying eyes. Her facial expression changed in a blink of an eye. "I bumped into Chin earlier..."

"Okay..." he snickers hastily, "You bumped into Chin and...?" He arch his eyebrow.

"He was with--"

"Yaya-- What's your point?" he cut her off before she could finish. Annoyed with these childish guessing game. He folds his arms, half listening to her.

Kimmy shakes her head slowly, "No no.. Not Yaya. Cammy." She utters softly.

Nadech jolts back his head. His heart strikes violently against his chest. Bewildered by the name she utters. "Cammy...?" He ask in distraught.

She nods her head. Sorrow lurks behind her eyes, "They were holding hands too-- and let me tell you-- It didn't look innocent Barry..." she tells him, "Something's going on with him and Cammy again... specially the way he was hugging up on her-- It wasn't a friendly hug. It was very intimate."

His body goes numb, head spinning with unanswered questions. His blood boils with rage. "Is he's cheating on Yaya...?" He ask himself. He could picture Chin hugging up on another woman. He's boiling with anger inside.

"So do you think he's cheating on Yaya?" He clinches his jaw.

She shrugs, "I couldn't tell you-- That's why I asked you if you've talked to Yaya lately. Just in case you heard it before I did-- but I guess it's your first time hearing it as well..." she looks up at Nadech with sad eyes.

"But-- it-- Can't be..." he stutters, "He's cheating on Yaya...?" he's taken back by it. Unsure how to process it.

She shrugs, "I didn't get a chance to talk to him. Once he spotted me, they walked a different direction--He looked and acted suspiciously too." she stares at Nadech. Eyes filled with wonders.

He pulls out his phone and tries to call Yaya. He scrolls through his phone book, suddenly feeling guilty for labeling her as "Yaya the Hussy" He press the call button, swallowing hard as his stomach ties into giant knots.

He looks down at Kimmy, "No answer..." He looks up at Kimmy, "She turned off her phone--t went straight to voice mail--" He tells her. An unsual feeling takes over him, "But Yaya never turns off her phone..." he says to himself. He tries one more time. Same result.

"Shit..." he swears under his breath, "I gotta go Kimmy--" he gallops out of her apartment, walking as fast as his legs could.

"Barry wait--" Kimmy calls him but he doesn't look back.

He hops into his car and speeds off viciously. A man on pursuit. Switching lane without a care, hands gripping tightly onto the steering wheel. He calls her once more. Still no answer. He grows warily as he drives errerratically. Suddenly caring and worrying about her safety. The core of stomach turns in unpleasant knots. He turns into her apartment complex. Keeping a lookout for her car but nowhere in sight. Putting the car in park, he gets out and walks up to her apartment.

The elevator ride up, treacherous and painstakingly slow. He rushes to her apartment, banging violently at her door. Praying she won't do anything stupid to herself.

"Yaya!" He continues to knock. His hands slowly perspires. The sweat on the rim of his forhead slowly runs down his face.. The nerves attack him at every angle. "Yaya!" he continues to knock, "Open up Yaya!"

"She's not in sir--" An old woman intervenes.

He stops knocking and faces the woman, "She's not?" Nadech's in a panic now.

"No-- she's been gone since this morning." she tells Nadech.

"Shit..." He exhales heavily, feeling the burden on his shoulder weighing a ton "Thank you ma'am--" Nadech smiles weakly and quickly darts down the hall.

"Yaya, where are you...?" his mind's in a frantic state. Quickly hoping into his car and speeding off like a man on a run from the law enforcement. He begins to think of all the places she could be and at a time like this. 9:40 p.m. "Shit..." he swears at the steering wheel, cursing himself for not knowing where she likes to go.

"The Lounge..." he puts the petal to the metal, gunning it like his life depends on it. Once he arrive at the lounge, he parks the car and runs inside. His eyes carefully scanning the place. Surprisingly tonight's a dead night so there isn't much to look for. He walks around the bar, trying to cover as much space as possible. No sign of a lonely depress woman in here nor a drunk woman. He ask someone to check the restroom for him. Came up empty-handed.

"Damn it..." he curse under his breath, quickly walking back to the lounge to double check. No Yaya. He exits the lounge, getting into his car once more.

"Where could she possibly be...?"He smacks the steering wheel. Trying his hardest to recollect any place she likes going. Nothing is coming to mind. He doesn't know any of her close friends or family members of hers so he wouldn't know where to start. Didn't know what she liked to do or even where she worked. He knew absolutely nothing about her-- yet he's driving around hysterically searching for her.

He pulls out his phone again. Trying to call her to once more. No answer. "Come on Yaya...!" he toss his phone to the side out of frustration. Feeling more helpless and senseless by the seconds. The image of Chin appears before him and it triggers the blood flow in his blood stream. "How could he do such a thing like that to Yaya!? he questions himself. Feeling guilty for having Yaya being in this situation. His mind throbs with pain with all this nonsense thought and what ifs spinning in his mind. Quickly putting the key in the ignition, he speeds off, driving around the city in search of a lonely depress woman. He had no idea where to look but he knew if he didn't find her soon, she could be in trouble.

He drives around for hours circling the city. Tracing and retracing his steps. Those seconds turned into minutes and then into hours. for what feels like days. He's getting nowhere. He's been roaming endlessly in the whole city. Driving from one end to the next. He drove to clear his mind. Drove in hopes of finding Yaya lurking in the streets. But he comes up short. Growing frustrated by the seconds he finally decides to call it a night. There's nothing much he could do beside retreat back to his apartment. He just prayed she's doing fine wherever she's at. His heart hasn't stopped beating so fast since he found out about Yaya and Chin. He's mind is filled with ache and sympathy. He parks his car and heads towards his apartment.

He rubs his neck, feeling it tighten. It's 12:40 a.m. Unbelievable. Driving around has gotten his body tensed. He takes the elevator up and stares blankly at the door. The quietness spooks him in a way he can't describes. Unsure of what to think of it. Where's Yaya? Where did go? Is she okay? He ponders his in endless list of questions. And after what seem like forever, the elevator finally door opens. Removing his blazer, he hangs it over his arm and slowly trudges down the long hallway strip. It's going to be another sleepless night for him. His mind's too consumed with Yaya to even think about such a thing as sleep.

He lets out a loud gastly, closing his eyes slightly. Disappointed that he wasn't able to find Yaya. As he slowly opens his eyes, he stop instantaneously. Heart drops to the pit of his stoamch. Eyes steadily fixed at the person near his apartment. "Yaya..." he utters under his breath. She's sitting on the floor near his apartment door, slouching over. She's in an oversize button up blouse and some leggings, wearing some worn down tennis shoes. Waiting ever so patiently for him.

Clearing his throat, he could feel all his muscles tighten. Confusion and surprise takes over control as he eases his way towards her. He watches her carefully, sympathizing for her. He stands before her, peering down at her, noticing that she's been crying. Yaya slowly lifts her head and stares up at the figure above her. She hides behind dark shades, trying to be incognito. Nadech could tell she's been through hell as she sniffles her nose.

"I'm sorry for coming here--" she sofly utters, lowering her head back down, "I just didn't know have anyone else I could go to..." she whispers in a pity tony as wipes the tears off of her cheek. Slowly, helping herself off the floor, stumbling a bit. She smelled of alcohol but he doesn't say anything. A person who's been heartbroken needs alcohol as a friend.

"It must be true then..." Nadech says to himself. His heart finally settles back to it's steady pulse. He stares down at her, clinching his jaw seeing the sorrow and tears prowling behind her opaque sunglasses.

He doesn't utter a word to her. Instead he pulls out the keys to his apartment and opens the door, letting her in first. She walks in and stops near the door, unsure of where to go. He turns on the light for her.

"Just make yourself comfortable..." he tells her, "I'm gonna put my blazer away..." He flashes a comforting grin. Yaya nods her head but she doesn't move. Her feet stays glued to the floor, unable to budge.

Nadech returns shortly to see Yaya still standing in the same spot. Arms crossed in a defensive mode, hugging herself as her head hangs low, staring at her feet.

"Ahem..." he clears his throat. She turns her head slightly in his direction, bug eye shades still on her face. He walks at a snail's pace, making his way towards him.

[THIS SONG PLAYS : WHITNEY HOUSTON - SAVING ALL MY LOVE FOR YOU]

She still stares down at her feet, hugging herself in a standoffish mode. She wipes her nose and gently lifts up her head. Without further hesitation, she runs into his arms and embraces him tightly. Clinging onto him like a saran wrap. She hugs him with all might as she burst into tears.

His eyes widen, blide sided by her warm embrace. "It's okay..." he comforts her, "Everything will okay..." heeling his heart beating faster and faster. It's been a while since he been this close to her. She continues to pour her heart out, crying a river, unable to control herself. She nestle into his chest, yearning for comfort. Her body trembles with fear and loneliness.

Yaya slowly pulls back, taking a step back from him "I'm-- I'm sorry..." she lowers her head, the tears still runing down her face. Still hiding behind those big bug eye shades.

"No need to apologize..." he smiles at her. "Someone once told me tea helps with solves all problems..." he takes a step closer to her, "Would you like some tea?" He ask politely.

Yaya lets out a soft chuckle and nods her head. He smiles kindly and walks into the kitchen. Rummaging through the cabinet, he searches for some tea. He dispense hot water into the mug and puts the tea bag into the mug, letting the tea bag settle. He hands her the hot mug.

"Just have a seat on the couch..." he utters, pointing towards the living room. "I'm gonna go change my shirt real quick," he points it it, seeing that Yaya's tears drenched his shirt.

"Sorry..." she utters softly, slowly trudging into the living like it was her last walk. She takes a seat at the far end, hugging tightly to a pillow. She slowly blows on her tea, sipping it with caution. He returns shortly with a clean shirt and takes a seat on the opposite end of Yaya. They sat in silence, listening to the hussle and bussle of the nightlife that still took place.

He wanted to press on with the questions but he pulls back, wanting to give her space to clear her mind. Just like how Yaya gave him his space that once night at her apartment-- It's almost a repeat of that night.

"I-- I'm sorry for coming here..." She plays with the tea bag. "I know you told me not to come around anymore... it's just... I don't have anyone else to turn to...."

"No no--" Nadech quickly responds "I-- I didn't mean it..." he utters.

Silence betow upon them.

She turns to him "You were right the the whole time..." she breaks the silence. "Unconditional love doesn't exist..." she wags her head in disappointment, "It's a bunch of nonsense..."

The muscles on Nadech's face clinches tightly but he doesn't say a word.

"I'm so stupid..." she barks, "Just so fucking stupid..." she curse herself. She could feel the tears slowly forming once more but she fights back.

Nadech slides in closer to her, "Hey..." he softly whispers, "You're not stupid..." He tells her tenderly.

"Yes I am!" she shouts, "Here I was thinking I found the perfect man-- a prince charming--- a knight and shining armor--- the whole fairy tale crap-- Chin was someone I put all my trust in... and what does he do?" She shakes her head, "He goes and cheats on me..." she wipes the tears from her face roughly.

Nadech could feel the lump stuck down his throat as he swallows hard. He's getting choked up. He wants to reach out to her but he doesn't. Instead he waits patiently.

"But you want to know what the worst part of this situation is?" She turns her head in his direction, getting more choked up, "He cheated on me with the same person that Noah, my ex, cheated on with me with -- Cammy..." She grinds her teeth, "Turns out she was dating Chin before she started screwing around with Noah..." she exhales heavily, "It's like she's haunting me or something..." she wipes her noses.

Nadech's stomach turns in anguish, feeling her every pain. Anger and sorrow mixed into one emotion. Blindsided in both direction. A double whammy. Suddenly able to relate to her. But he doesn't question her. He listens on.

"Gosh why am I so stupid..." she hits herself in the forehead, "Why do you always put me through this!?" she curse at the man upstairs. "What am I gonna do now!?" she cries even louder, burrying her face into palms. "I'm drunk... pathetic ... alone...."

Nadech quickly intervenes, "Hey... hey.." he pulls her up, wiping the running tears from her cheeks, "No more crying..." he smiles at her, deligentlyremoving her shades. Her eyes extremely poofy from all the crying and red as well. "If you keep crying, you'll ruin your beautiful face..." He grins at her, wiping the tears around the lower rims of her eyes.

"Beautiful...?" she snickers, pushing his hands away from her face, "Please..." she turns a different direction, grabbing her tea and slowly sipping it. "You're saying that because I'm in a fragile state.. I'm drunk so it isn't like I can process anything... You pity me right now. I know you deep down you want to laugh-- just go ahead... get it over with--" she grips tightly to the warm mug, needing to feel warmth since her body is shivering in cold.

"Why would I want to laugh?" He ask in a concerning tone of voice.

"Because I'm pathetic-- just like you said..." she lowers her head, sniffling her nose, "I'm just a sap... an annoying hopeless romantic and-- and I'm gonna end up all alone--" she sighs loudly, "You can't stand me anyways--" she looks up at him, "So go ahead and laugh. I can handle it..." she stares at him coldly.

He stares deeply into her sad eyes, seeing all the hurt and anger lurking behind it. Suddenly his heart aches seeing her in so much pain. He clears his throat, "I may have been mean to you in the past... but I'd never laugh at someone's pain..." he swallows hard, "It's not in my nature..."

She stares into his eyes, "I just want to feel important to somebody..."

Her words strikes him in the heart. It hits him hard in the stomach and he empathize her.

"You wanna know something...?" she puts her cup back down on the coffee table and looks at him once more.

"What...?" He clears his throat, waiting for her to tell him.

"It's a sad story... but..." She sighs out loud, "Chin cheated because I wouldn't give it up..." she swallows hard, biting her bottom lip, closing her eyes tightly. A stream of tear rolls down the corner of her eyes. She exhales deeply, "They all cheat because I won't give in and sleep with them..." she hugs herself tightly for comfort. "How sad is that...?" she chuckles pathetically, "I'm 25 years old... about to be 26... and-- and I'm still a virgin..." she wipes her tears.

Nadech's eyes widen in disbelief. "She's--she's still... a virgin...?" His heart is thumping frantically against his chest. Unable to process those words in his mind. Guilt and shame eats at him for thinking she was easy this whole time. He swallows hard, suddenly afraid to touch her fragile body. He had no comeback for comment. Lost with words. Completely speechless.

"Shocking isn't it...?" she stares at him, seeing face pale as a ghost. "I'm so lame... it's so pathetic.." She laughs at her own pity.

"But-- but that night I-- I saw-- Uh-- I mean--" He scratches his head, "You-- you said you had an amazing time with Chin on your getaway..." he utters quickly..

"And I did..." she smiles weakly at him, "It was a wonder weekend. I had lots of fun... with no sex involve.... I was close to sleeping with him... this close..." she uses her finger to show him, "But I chickened out at the last minute... like I always do..." she shakes her head in disgust. "It's just sex-- I know" she shrugs, "It's not that hard-- all you gotta do is stick the penis into the vagina-- simple as that... yet I couldn't go through with it...." she wipes her tears. "Nobody wants a virgin anymore...."

A ton of weight has been lifted off his back. His mind's feeling a bit at ease. He slides in closer to her. "Yaya..." he utters her name so tenderly, grabbing her by the shoulder, slowly positioning her body to face him. "I want you to listen very carefully..." He's inches away from her face that he's able to see all the freckles and specks of her face. He swallows hard, brushing the strains of hair from her face, "If a man doesn't respect the fact that you're not ready for sex then he doesn't deserve you..." he brushes the hair away from her precious face, "A man who loves you will wait for you no matter what-- and if he doesn't want to wait-- it's their loss and your gain... you get the opportunity to find a man who will love you for who you are and not just for sex..."

She glances deeply into eyes, mesmerized by his flawless complexion. It's almost as if she's staring into his depths of soul. They're sitting awefully close. She could feel his breath against her face. He smelled of sweet mint.

"Chin is the pathetic one..." he nods his head, "Not you..." he smiles at her, "He doesn't deserves your love, specially if all he wanted to was into your pants... a man who deserves you will accept you in every way... all your flaws... If he can't accept it then he isn't the one for you... You deserve so much more than that Yaya..."

She couldn't help but chuckle, not sure if she should be taking him seriously.

He pulls her closer, "Yaya in all seriousness... You are a beautiful... beautiful woman Yaya..." he smiles at her, "You're courageous... a hard working... ambitious... and you've got a lot of heart... got a career going..." his hand caresses her cheek. "You're not lame or pathetic... or stupid... you hear me...?"

She burst into a smile.

"And your smile...." He chuckles a little, cracking a little grin, "Your smile just radiates wherever you go..." he cups her face gently, "You have this strong beautiful presence that can turn a frown upside... You're a woman of many flaws... but you're absolutely beautiful... inside and out..." His heart flutters nervously, "Any man who doesn't see that is doesn't deserve to have your heart..." He smiles clinching his jaw. His heart beating faster than ever.

Yaya lets out a soft chuckle, unable to fight back the smile. A tear slowly forms on the corner of her eye but Nadech catches it in time. "No more tears...Or else you'll ruin you're beautiful face..." he whispers, moving in closer to her face. Without a warning, He lifts her head up slightly and plants a gentle kiss on her lips. Chills ran down his spin. Sparks ignited as fireworks explodes in the air.

Butterflies flutter inside her stomach. She pulls backs the kiss, staring at him in shock as she touch her lips that Nadech just kissed. Her body goes numb. Her mind is in a panic mode unable to process what just happen. She didn't know what to do or say. Completely blind sided by his play. She's feeling completey and utterly strange about this situation all of the sudden. But the thought of Chin creeps into her mind like a deadly plague. Anger and sorrow strikes her chest once more. Mixed emotions stirs inside.

"Can I ask you something...?" Yaya swallows hard, staring into his eyes.

"Anything..." He caresses her cheek, grinning from ear to ear.

"Can I spend the night here...?" She glances over her shoulder, "I-- I don't want to go home yet... I can sleep on your couch..."

"Of course you can..." He gets up from the couch, "I'll get you something to change into."

Nadech disappears into his room to grab an oversize tshirt for her. He returns to Yaya who, to his surprise is she's passed out on the couch already. He walks over to her, and kneels down. Caressing her cheeks gently, he kisses her forehead. Taking great caution, he slides his arm under her body, wanting to move her into his room.

"Up you go..." he carries her into the room and lays her down on his bed. He changes her clothes into his oversize shirt. After, he tucks her into bed, adjusting his pillow for her. She lay motionless, sound asleep like baby. Nadech quickly changes into his pjs and slips into bed next to her. Compelled to comfort her throughout the night. Needing to be by her side at her weakest hour. His arm slides under hear head as he pulls her closer to his body. He gently rest her head on his chest. Her heart beats steadily against his body. Her warmth felt so amazing. The strange fuzy feeling returns one more. He caresses her soft skim, comforting her in any way possible. A kiss to the forehead... then the cheek. He comes close to her lips and stops. Swallowing hard, he closes his eyes and kiss those luscious lips of hers. He grows weak in the knees thinking they taste just as sweet as before. Chills ran down his spine and a smile appears.

"Sweet dreams beautiful..." He holds her tightly and slowly closes his eyes. Happy to have her in his arms once more.

Yaya slowly opens her eyes. Feeling foreign to this feeling. Unable to describe what she's feeling inside. She touches her lips once more and lift her head up at him, watching him sleeping in peace. He's hugging her the way she's always wanted to be held. Butterflies flutter in the pit of her stomach. A smile forms on the corner of her lips as she rest her head back on his chest.

"Goodnight..." she closes her eyes, nestling up against his body, longing for warmth to heal her cold heart.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
GREAT update Noy!! :kiss: :kiss: So glad that Yaya is still a virgin just like we suspected and hoping!! Nadech can be such a sweetie!! :cloud9: He has a chance to pursue her now with Chin out of the way! Nadech and Yaya can have their sweet moments together!! I feel so sad for Yaya too that she has to go through another heartbreak! :cry: The third time around for her will be for life!! You go get her Nadech!!

Love this chapter! Thank you na ja dear Noy!! :kiss:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
AWHHHHHHHHH! This is such a heartbreaking chapter! I shed a few years for Yaya :cry: When I first heard Cammy, I thought OH HELL NO! Chin cheated in her with the same girl that Noah did. :smack: Thank god, now Chin is out of the picture.

The last scene with Nadech was very touching and I love that all his words were very sincere, especially this one "You're a woman of many flaws... but you're absolutely beautiful... inside and out". Thanks Noy! I really did enjoy this chapter. Thanks for turning things around (;

Alright Vimalee, come back now! LOL

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ LMFAO! Okay (; Btw, how are you feeling today Katelyn? Hopefully you're a lot better na. We shall prepare ourselves for a V-day surprise :coverlaf:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:D I told you gals things will turn around. I just had to torture you gals a bit :lol: there will be more sweet scenes. As for Valentine's day update, I have no clue! Hahaha I haven't thought about it yet. But I assure you it will be sweet :wub:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ LMFAO! Okay (; Btw, how are you feeling today Katelyn? Hopefully you're a lot better na. We shall prepare ourselves for a V-day surprise :coverlaf:
Thanks CC! Yes, I'm getting better. I've been sick for about a week now. In fact, my whole family are sick too!

Yeahhh! I can't wait for V-day surprise from Noy!! Make it unforgettable na dear Noy! :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: :cheer: :yahoo:

I am so chicken, lol, I didn't read yet - just scan through it just now....BUT I think I spy some sweetness and Yaya being all innocent! PHEW!!! :dance1:

BRB. Reading now.....

Dirty mind here remembers that Nadech sleeps NaKed!!!!! How sweet that he put on pjs for her! Don't want to shock her in the morning??? Hahaha

Thank you girls for thinking of me... I'm feeling better today. Even the cold meds can't keep my mind away from the gutter when it comes to Yadech. Lol

Love this chapter naka. Nadech is so sweet....

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad you're feeling better Kiki! We can't have you absent from this thread because we'll miss you too much!

^ awww. Thank you Katelyn. Not going anywhere even if I am sick and cranky na. Yadech totally ruined me for other lakorns so I can't watch any right now....can't get onto any of them.... I rather be surfing FB and fan sites for Yadech updates and camping in Yadech FFs na. Noy's been the most fun to camp because she likes to torture us then give us candy... Haha. Hope you are getting better too na.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm still having trouble figuring out what to do for the Valentine's day special. *thinks* I don't want to have a dirty deed scene just yet. That's too early lol... who knows maybe something will come to mind soon... *sigh*

Katelyn & Kiki, I hope you two are feeling much better! My boyfriend got himself sick.. with a fever! *tears* I'm hoping he gets better before valentine's day. If not, i'm staying away from him! I'm sick prone & I can't afford to get sick! lol >.<

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for making my day noy! :)
they're so cute! .. since tomorrow is valentines day.. does this mean we're getting another update tomorrow? ;)
you spoil us seriously.. but hey.. i'm not complaining ;D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still having trouble figuring out what to do for the Valentine's day special. *thinks* I don't want to have a dirty deed scene just yet. That's too early lol... who knows maybe something will come to mind soon... *sigh*

Katelyn & Kiki, I hope you two are feeling much better! My boyfriend got himself sick.. with a fever! *tears* I'm hoping he gets better before valentine's day. If not, i'm staying away from him! I'm sick prone & I can't afford to get sick! lol >.<
:scratchhead2: Hmmmm...let me see. In chapter 20, Nadech was really frusted with himself for not knowing Yaya at all especially about her background and if she has any friends etc.. In the next chapter, let both of them have a chance to get to know each other more in a deeper level. I'm sure Nadech will want to spend more time with Yaya and get to know her better and at the same time have him fulfill some of the things on the "Things to do before I turn 30" list. Nadech should take Yaya to go beach camping and look at the stars together! Let Yaya see a different side of Nadech so she can fall in love with him more. She has to get passed his smooth operator image in order for her to open herself up comletely to him. Make her see that Nadech is capable of loving one woman. For example, both should have a heart to heart coversation. Let Nadech reveal the heartbreak of his previous relationship with Davika.

Having a deep and meaningful conversation can be just as satisfying when you are in the falling in love stage. Have them mentally connect with each other since both have gone through some heartaches. When they do come together physically, they will have the most earth-shattering fulfillment ever!

Don't know if that helps... I can't wait for your next update!! I'm feeling better, thanks Noy! I hope your boyfriend get better soon so you could spend V-day with him! Try not to stress out too much too because that can make you sick! :goodnite: na ja Noy and all Angels!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Awesome Noy! I love it <3 This is my fav lines from Nadech :
"I may have been mean to you in the past... but I'd never laugh at someone's pain..." he swallows hard, "It's not in my nature..."

"If a man doesn't respect the fact that you're not ready for sex then he doesn't deserve you..." he brushes the hair away from her precious face, "A man who loves you will wait for you no matter what-- and if he doesn't want to wait-- it's their loss and your gain... you get the opportunity to find a man who will love you for who you are and not just for sex..."

Noy ja --- Have a wonderful Valentines' day na ka.

Here is my Yadech V-day MV....
Hope you all like it naka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G5slhuCfmc&context=C3779506ADOEgsToPDskLf12dspjLuH0iBBG7TaiQk

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow...I love how you totally twisted the story Noy! I feel so sad for yaya. She has to go through the pain all over again! But now that chin out of her life, nadech can finally start doing what he needs to do. Cause now that he knows she is still a virgin he gonna be her first. Lol.. I want some more sweetness from nadech. Since it's Valentine day he could do something sweet for yaya.

Great update! Noy ja, I'm craving for some more yadech sweetness na.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!:)))