Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This year I'm also thankful for Noy's fan fiction. I'm relieved Nadech found out that Eric and Yaya didn't have anything going on.

Thanks again, Noy!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
WOAW !!!!! Noy , that was such great chapters !!! I am loving it !!! But to be honest I have enjoyed every single chapters !!! You are an amazing writer and Mr Smooth is one of my favourite Yadech FF. It has been a real roller coaster and I wish Yadech could have done that one into a real lakorn ! Hahahaha !!!!!
I am feeling sorry for both Yadech at this point . There is so much different feelings and emotions completely mixed up into them yet we can still see that the love that they have for one another is still living.... Cannot wait for your next update Noy , Big Cyber Hug :D !!!

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the update Noy! Don't want this story come to an end but every story have to end and I hope it have a happy ending. One of the best FF of Yadech so far.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for reading gals :) I'm sad that it's ending soon but at the same time I've been way too long on this FF lol. I'm predicting about 2-3 more chapters to go *cries* So hopefully I can get it done within a week or so *cross fingers*

stay tune ladies!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hey ladies! There has been some changes. i just realized that the semester is over in 2 & a half weeks >.<' so that means I gotta buckle down & study my ass off *sighs* so with that said, I won't update til mid December *cries*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 39

A MONTH LATER

Yaya pulls up to the side of the curb, parking the car. She stares at the house in deep concentration. She double checks the address on the piece of paper. This is the place. She sighs loudly. It seem too good to be true. A beautiful paradise overlooking the endless ocean excluded from the world. Like a deserted island in the middle of nowhere. Yaya ejects her car keys, sighing heavily as she gets out of her car and heads towards the house. Why did I agree to this? She ask herself as her stomach flutters with nerves. And why am I so nervous? She exhales deeply, trying to calm her nerves. Nothing's going to happen. She continues reminding herself. You're just here to have a talk with him. You need closure. That's all. She nods her head, reassuring herself.

A sudden flashback from earlier that week replays in her mind.

(FLASHBACK)
Nadech appeared at her work with a dozen red roses in hand. He apologized pitifully for what he had done to her at his charity event.

She took the roses and shoved it hard against his chest, causing him to jolt back. "I don't want your stupid roses or your sorry ass apologies." She told him, "-- Those roses are just going to be wilt and die."

Her coworkers watched in utter shock as Yaya boldly decline the handsome gentleman. Yaya could hear the little chatters and whispers but she didn't care. She could sense the embarrassment that came from Nadech. For a man who's never been turned down, it served him right to be publicly humiliated.

Nadech's eyes flared, surprised by Yaya's cold-hearted tactics as he stared down at the damaged roses in hand. "Why-- why did you do that for?" He ask in a panic, "You ruined perfectly good roses-- Those are for you and I gave them to you from the bottom of my heart--"

"You can take your lousy roses and shove it where the sun doesn't shine--" she snapped back in a fiery mode, moving in closer to him, "I just want you to leave me alone--" She whispers, "I don't want to do this right now so can you please leave. This is my work and you have no right to storm in here like you own the place&hellip;" she glared at him angrily before turning her back toward him and walking away.

Yaya's coworkers continued to watch this drama unfold between her and Nadech. Suddenly she heard "awes" and "omg" from her coworkers. She turned around quickly only to find Nadech on his knees begging pathetically like a dog begging for treats. The damaged roses laid beside him. His face flushed red with embarrassment.

"Yaya please--" he begged, "I'm just asking for you to hear me out&hellip; give me a chance&hellip; just one measly dinner&hellip; that's it&hellip; it's just one dinner&hellip; just this one&hellip;" He plead with all his heart, sounding sincere as possible.

Yaya blinked several times, surprised to see him go the extra mile. She looked around, noticing her coworkers awed and gushed at what Nadech did. He has gone MAD!? She chuckled to herself.

"Give him a chance Yaya--" one of her coworker shouted. "The man's setting his pride aside for you--look at him-- he's practically begging like a dog!" she shouted, getting her out coworkers to chant, "Give him a chance!" The chants grow loudly.

In a panic, Yaya shouted, "Okay-- Fine!" shutting everyone up.

Nadech sprang up immediately with a big boyish smile plastered on his face. "Thank you Yaya--" he thanked her happily.

"This is the only chance I'm giving you-- don't think that by me giving you a chance I'm giving US a chance-- It only means I want to end things between us on good terms--" she snared at him.

His smile slow faded, " You won't regret it&hellip;" he uttered confidently.

Yaya rolled her eyes and hissed at him, not uttering a word. Nadech rushes over to someone to grab a pen and a paper. He jots down an address and hands it to Yaya.

"Come to this place at 6 on saturday," he handed her the note. "I'll see you there." He smiled gently before leaving her behind.

[End of flashback]

Yaya up walks through the driveway, noticing all the light decorations hanging on the trees and the side of the house. N Nadech waits for her patiently. He smiles at her. She swallows hard as she's reminded of how handsome he looks in a plain polo t-shirt and some slacks. His hair slick back perfectly with a boyish smile on his face. The same smile that can melt any woman's heart with one stare. Her hand stares to perspire. Deep breaths Yaya. She tells herself to calm her nerves. she tells herself to play it cool.

His smile grows bigger, "You're right on time." he licks his lips and smiles, showing off his precious dimple. "I was scared you wouldn't come after all." He chuckles uneasily.

She shrugs, not uttering a word. Her wandering eyes, glances her surrounding, wondering what was going on in the backyard as she spots light decorations from a distance. "What do you have in the back?" She ask him curiously.

He chuckles, smile widen, "It's a surprise&hellip;" He digs into his pockets, pulling out a blindfold.

"Oh no&hellip;" Yaya quickly reacts, shaking her head, "I'm won't be blindfolded--"

"Come on&hellip;" he begs, "It's apart of my surprise."

She rolls her eyes in disgust and exhales deeply, "Fine&hellip;" she agrees not wanting to get into it with him.

He ties it around her eyes and waves his hand in front of face in case. "Can you see through this?" He ask.

"No--" she utter in annoyance. "It's dark in here." she tells him.

"Okay good--" Nadech grabs her by the shoulder, "I'll guide you," he tells her, leading the way to the back patio. Yaya grows anxious with every step of the way, wanting them to reach their destination already.

"Step up--" he tells her.

She nearly takes a tumble but Nadech helps her. They come to a complete halt and she's unsure what to do. She could heard the splashing of the ocean. Could smell of the salty air mixed with a sweet tangy scent. The hair on her arms raised instantly as the breeze hits her bare skin. Still blindfolded, she ask agitatedly, "Can I take the blindfold off now?"

"Not yet&hellip; I'll tell you when." Nadech whispers in her ear.

"What do you mean, you'll tell me when?" She asks, bothered by it.

A moment of silence between them before Nadech utters, "Okay, now you can take it off&hellip;" he takes a step back and watches her.

Yaya pulls down the blindfold, "Thank good--" Her eyes widen noticing the magnificent oceanic scenery as the bright sun slowly sets over the horizon. She glances down, noticing how high up she was. Her heart beats faster, captivated by the beauty of it. Never had she seen the sun so gorgeous in the water like that "It's beautiful&hellip;." she utters, exhaling deeply, reminded of how watching the sunset put her mind at ease.

Suddenly the lights around her lit up magically. She glances around her surrounding, noticing all the beautiful decorations. The lanterns on a line of the open gazebo. She looks up to the sky, thinking the stars will beautiful tonight. On the floor were cushions around near the table surround with candles. A romantic dinner setting. In the middle sits a vase of roses but it wasn't an ordinary roses. They were roses made of orange peels [click to see]. She walks over to it, getting a whiff of the smell. "These&hellip; these are oranges peels..." she looks at him in amazement.

"Yeah&hellip;" Nadech smiles at her, "Do you like them? My mom showed me how to make it."

"You made them?" Her eyes widen.

He nods his head. "I did&hellip; It wasn't easy, that's for sure&hellip; " he rubs his neck, "I just thought I'd try something different. You didn't like those roses I got you last time&hellip; so I figured I'd make something for you instead." He smiles.

She glances at him and smiles to herself. Old memories come rushing to her unexpectedly, giving her the feeling she's yearned for the longest. How can she possibly move on when he does something like this? She clears her throat, telling herself not to think so much. An awkward silence intrudes them as Yaya stands around feeling foolish and kiddish.

"Uh&hellip;" Nadech clears his throat, "Have-- have a seat first. I'll go get the food" he tells her. Yaya takes a seat, tucking her legs under her.

"Do you want me to put your purse inside the house for you?" he ask kindly. She hands it to him and watches him disappears into the house.

She sits patiently, observing the house, gazing at the beautiful night sky. The stars shine brighter than diamonds in the sky. It was a full moon too. What a coincidence. The sound of the water splashing against the cliffs calm her nerves as she listens night creatures stirring.

"Okay&hellip;" Nadech returns with two plate of food and sets it down on the table. "I'll be back with the drinks&hellip;" he tells her.

Yaya sniffs the food, thinking how marvelous it looks and smells. Shrimp Alfredo, something she hadn't eaten in a while. It was as if he read her mind, seeing that she hasn't ate dinner yet either. Too busy running around doing errands and paying bills. He returns shortly with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

I hope he's not trying to get me drunk and do anything to me. She thought to herself upon seeing the bottle of champagne.

"It isn't much or anything fancy. I was craving for it so I thought I make some. I hope that's okay." he tells her.

She smiles weakly, not uttering a word, just keeping her thoughts to herself. They ate in silence, listening to ocean waves crashing against the cliffs. Thoughts races in and out of their minds as they sat in silence, as if they were restrained from talking to one another. It almost felt as if they were on a first date once again-- an awkward first date.

What is she thinking? Does she feel comfortable to be here? I wonder if she's thinking about me. What should I say? Nadech's mind races with conversational thoughts, feeling troubled by the silence. He's not used to silence between them but he wasn't sure what to say or do.

"So uh&hellip;" Nadech puts his glass of champagne down, getting up the nerves to say something, "Do you like the food?"

Yaya's eyes widen, "Huh?" She ask, unaware that Nadech was talking to her.

"I asked if you like the alfred." He ask again.

"Oh&hellip;" she looks down at her plate, realizing she hadn't ate much. "Uh&hellip; It's okay." she tells him, "I'm-- I'm just not that hungry." she lies, quickly taking another sip of her champagne. She finishes the cup and pours herself some more.

"Do you want some desserts instead?" Nadech ask, "There's tiramisu."

Her eyes lit up and she nods her head like a little excited child. Nadech takes their plates back and disappears into the house, returning shortly with two plate of tiramisu. Yaya smiled like a little girl on her birthday seeing cake for the first time. She wasted no time, digging in. She groans loudly. "This is so good&hellip;" she says, shoveling it into her mouth.

Nadech watches as she eats, noticing the little chocolate on the side of her lip. He couldn't help but chuckle. Reminded of the time she was making out with the veggie burger. That Yaya still exists. He thought to himself.

"What's so funny?" Yaya asks, putting down her fork.

"You-- you have a little something on the side of your mouth." he points to it.

Yaya quickly wipes it off, unaware of her poor etiquette manners again. She could feel her face turning slightly red from embarrassment. Not to mention, Nadech hasn't taken his eyes off of her since she arrived so instead she shift her attention to the beautiful starry night as she slowly sips on her champagne.

Nadech glances at Yaya, hypnotized by her charm. His heart beats steadily against his chest but it beats loudly. He longed to reach out to her and hold her in his arms. He missed the sweet scent of her perfume. The way she giggles and smiles brightly. Everything about he missed so dearly and it killed him. Thinking about what he had done to her killed him and he hated himself for it.

"I miss you Yaya&hellip;" he utters. A shakiness in his voice.

Yaya glances over at him, unexpected of him to say. Her heart skips a beat and all she could do was stare at him, confusingly, not uttering a word.

Nadech sets down his glass of champagne and faces her. "I said I miss you Yaya&hellip;" he utters once again, hoping she heard him loud and clear.

Yaya puckers her lips, setting her glass down, unsure of what to say or how to feel.

"The past years you've been gone, all I could do was think of you&hellip;" he utters, "I thought about how much of an ass I was&hellip; thought about what I could have done differently&hellip; thought about how I screwed things up with you&hellip;" He slowly began to get choked up, "I never meant to hurt you&hellip;" he utters again, "I was a coward for what I did&hellip; and she means nothing to me&hellip; nothing." he emphasized.

Yaya scratches her head, unsure if she's ready to hear all this.

"Davika was something of the past&hellip; that kiss that happen between us meant nothing to me. It was a spur of the moment thing. It was a mistake... She got into my head and made me second guess myself... I was confused and I didn't know what to do&hellip;" his voice trembles, hoping Yaya would hear his sincerity but she remains quiet and calm as possible.

"I want YOU Yaya&hellip;and only you&hellip; You've made me realize some things about myself I never knew&hellip; I don't know what I would do if I ever lose you again&hellip; " he utters, swallowing hard, feeling the lump in his throat, "And I really don't know what else I can do to convince you&hellip; I feel like I'm running out of ideas&hellip; out of time&hellip; Yaya, I really am sorry&hellip; from the bottom of my heart, truly sorry for what I did&hellip;" His eyes slowly begins to well up a bit.

Exhaling deeply, Yaya finishes her final glass of champagne, "You know what&hellip;?" She looks at him in all seriousness, "This champagne is really good&hellip;" she burst into a chuckle, disregarding everything Nadech just said to her.

Nadech's eyes grew bigger, realizing she wasn't even paying attention. Although he wasn't mad. "After all I said, you only noticed the champagne&hellip;?"

Yaya nods her head and burst into another loud laughter, smiling from ear to ear. She's feeling relaxed and mellow.

He chuckles, feeling his heart warm. He hasn't seen her smile or laugh in such a long time, specially around him. Things have been so tensed between them, it felt good to see her let go a bit. "I have another bottle, would you like some more?" He ask.

She shakes her head, still giggling like a little school girl. "I think I'd better get going." she tells him, exhaling deeply, "It's getting late and I still have work I need to finish&hellip;" She gets up quickly.

"Oh... uh&hellip;" Nadech rises, checking his watching, realizing they've been out here for little over 5 hours, doing nothing, "I-- I don't think you should go yet--" He stops mid-sentences, hearing a loud roar in the sky. He looks up, noticing the dark gray clouds roaming in from nowhere. In a matter of seconds, mother nature takes its anger out on them and it pours like cats and dogs

Yaya and Nadech covers themselves, quickly rushing towards the house. Yaya wipes the rain from her face, realizing she's soaked, even though she was in the rain for less than a minute. She looks up at Nadech who's drenched as well. They stare at one another for a second before they burst into laughter at the crazy weather.

"You're soaked&hellip;" Yaya tells Nadech, chuckling at him as the rain poured down like no tomorrow.

"Speak for yourself&hellip;" he points to her, smiling at her.

Yaya sniffed her noses, feeling the cold wind brush against her cold face.

"Here, let me&hellip;" Nadech steps closer to her and wipes the rain from her face. He gazes down at her big brown eyes, seeing them smiling back at him. He wipes her face gently, carefully tracing the back of his fingers around her soft lips. Suddenly things heat up between them as he inches closer to her. He carefully wraps his hand around her head as he leans in closely to her, gently shutting his eyes. His head rests against hers as he swallows hard, feeling his heart beating faster than normal. Without further hesitation, he leans in for the kiss, touching her lips so softly. He plants two gentle kisses on her lips and waits for her response.

[Song Playing: TLC - RED LIGHT SPECIAL]

Yaya doesn't pull back. She responds to his kisses, slowly letting him lead the way. He pulls her closer him, wrapping his arms around her waist. He grabs a hold of her derri&egrave;re and pushes it against him. Nadech lifts her up as Yaya wraps her legs around his waist. Nadech struggles to get inside the house as they kiss passionately, grunting and moaning, clothes soak from the rain. Body temperature rising from all the sexual frustrations build up. Yaya couldn't hide the fact that she wants him. Badly too. The sexual tension between them has exceeded the limit and they need to release the tension between them.

Nadech sets her down on the kitchen table and strips her down to her bra and panties. Yaya helps him remove his clothing, stripping him down to his boxers. Their hormones rage like two teenagers experiencing sex for the first time. Nadech carries her once again, taking her to the bedroom this time. The sound of rain pours even louder. It hits the roof of the house, being the music to their ears. Nadech lays her down gently on the bed. His hand hikes up her smooth flawless thighs, caressing her every frame. He pulls down her undergarment and toss it on the floor. Next he unbuckles her bra and toss it aside. She lays naked on the bed, waiting for him to make his move.

He hoovers over her body, face to face. He leans in closer, kissing her passionately, wanting her to know he wanted her and desperately too. Her body grows weak, wanting him more than ever as he teases her, nibbling on her neck and kissing her the way she like it. He caresses her hair, pulling away from the kiss, taking a breather as he looks down at her. She's huffing and puffing and he's reminded of their first time.

Her arms embraces him tightly as he carefully penetrates her. Her tensed body unwinds finally and she could feel him inside of her. The state of euphoria takes over her and her body's in a forbidden wonderland. She's a crack addict and he was her drug. She needed her fix and fast too. He knew how to please her. Every touch, every kiss, every stroke. He hit her g-spot. She was weak to his loving and she caved in.

[SONG PLAY: MARIAH CAREY - BLISS ]

As he continues to penetrate her, she moans louder, back arched, legs wrap around him, fingers digging against his bare back, leaving her marks on him. Things continue to get steamy. Switching positions like no tomorrow. Kissing, moaning, hair pulling, scratching as the rain and thunder grows louder, trying to compete with the noise they were making. They made love as if it was the last time on this precious planet. Two wild mammals on the loose as their hormones spiral out of control. Nadech penetrates Yaya one last time, thrusting all he could. She moans lustfully, back arched as she grips tightly onto the bedsheets for support.

At last, they reached pure rapture. Floating no cloud nine. A moment of bliss and ecstasy as both bodies covered in sweat. The scent of the dirty lingers the room. Yaya breathes heavily, trying to catch her breath. Nadech lays next to her, breathing heavily. He kisses her on the arm and hovers over her body, getting a glimpse at her. He kisses on her the forehead and smiles at her.

"I love you Yaya&hellip;" He utters softly. Her heart beats faster upon hearing those three simple little words. Blood rushing faster than ever. Adrenaline at an all time high. Unsure if she heard it correctly. She glances at him, staring into his eyes.

"I love you Yaya&hellip;" he utter once more, smiling nervously as he stares down at the nervous Yaya. He notices the glistening in the corner of her eyes. Tears. It was tears sliding down the side of her eyes. He carefully wipes them away, kissing her on the cheeks and lips for reassurance. "I want you to stay with me Yaya&hellip; tonight&hellip; tomorrow&hellip; next week&hellip; next year&hellip; please stay with me... forever&hellip; " Yaya looks up at him, swallowing hard. Dhe's lost with words, trying to figure out whether he's being sincere. She just couldn't read him. Suddenly she's grown numb to his words and all she could do was stare at him blankly like a deaf person unable to comprehend words.

He pulls her closer to him, giving her one last kiss on the forehead. A lump forms in her throat and all she could do was smile with uncertainty as his heart beats loudly against her naked body. He kisses her tenderly on the lips and cuddles next to her, wrapping his arms tightly around her body, never wanting to let her go.

Mixed emotions filled her mind and she's having trouble comprehending her own self. Suddenly the tables have turned and she's on the other side of the story. A million emotions run through her head. Her body's numb to all feelings inside. The sound of thunder and rain over own thoughts. Her eyes slowly grows heavy until she no longer can open them. She doses off to sleep.

The next morning

Yaya wakes up. She glances beside her, realizing Nadech wasn't there. Thinking he's probably outside, she heads for the bathroom to wash and freshen up. As she returns shortly, she still doesn't see him. The morning air was colder than usually so she wraps herself in the blanket and heads out to search for him. She notices coffee and breakfast was made for her with a note beside it telling her to eat breakfast.

A little smile formed on the corner of her lip as she eats breakfast alone. After she was done, she took a cup of coffee and sit near the patio, overlooking the ravishing ocean. She covers her body with the blanket, lost in her thought as she tries to figure out what happen last night. How she allow herself to lose control like that? Did she really want to? Was it the alcohol talking? Did he just use her and leave? Her thoughts ran in circles, trying to find the answers for every single answers but she came up empty-handed. All she got from it was a head ache.

Suddenly she felt arms wrapping around her. The scent of Nadech lingers on her. He kisses her on the cheek, "Morning beautiful&hellip;" he utters.

"Morning&hellip;" she utters softly, suddenly feeling shy.

"I have something for you--" He shows her a little black box.

"What is it?" She ask curiously.

"Close your eyes," he tells her.

She inhales deeply, rolling her eyes in annoyance but does what he ask. She could the ruffling of the box. Then something cold being pressed against her neck.

"Open your eyes&hellip;" He kisses her on the cheek once again.

She blinks several times and looks down. It was a heart shaped diamond necklace. "What--What's this for&hellip;?" She ask him in a puzzled manner.

"It's my grandmother's necklace." He smiles at her. "My grandfather gave that to her as a symbol of love&hellip;" he caresses her head, pulling back her the hair away from her neckline, "My grandmother told me to give it to the woman I love&hellip; It means a lot to my grandmother and she wanted me to pass it along to keep the generation moving..." he chuckles, "I've been meaning to give it to you&hellip; for two years now&hellip;" he shrugs, "I guess you can say I can now." He takes her by the hand.

"I&hellip; Nadech&hellip;" she's on block mode, "I-- I can't--"

"Yes you can&hellip; I'm giving it to you&hellip; Please take it." he pleas with begging eyes.

Yaya looks down at the necklace, unsure of what to do or say so she remain silent and stares out into the endless ocean. It was the only thing keeping her sane at the moment. Her head is clouded and disoriented, she isn't sure what to do or say.

Nadech wraps his arms around her, "What are you thinking about&hellip;?" He ask, hugging her tightly.

She inhales, "Oh nothing&hellip;" she utters, "Just thinking about how beautiful the scenery is&hellip; Makes me think of when I traveled the world, that's all&hellip;"

Nadech swallows hard, "You wanna know what I'm thinking of&hellip;?" He ask.

"Hm&hellip;?" Yaya mumbles.

"I'm thinking of you&hellip;" he chuckles, giving her a kiss on the cheek, "I really miss days like this..." he sighs aloud, "It makes me miss the old days..."

Yaya smiles wearily. Suddenly old suppressed memories return like a flood. "I really miss days like this..." His words echo in her mind as she's reminded of the old days just like this.

Days of doing nothing but having the time of their life. Days where they cuddled and talked about nonsense. Laughed over nothing and watch the beautiful sunset and sunrise together. Days when all she could feel was love and butterflies in her stomach. Days that felt endless and days that felt very promising. Today felt like one of those days but is it really one of those days? How should she feel about this? Is this how things are really suppose to end? Why isn't her able to distinguish a truth from a lie?

Sighing loudly, she pulls away slowly, needing to get going,"Nadech-- I better get going&hellip;" she tells him, "I still have unfinished work and I have errands I still need to do before tomorrow as well&hellip;" She pushes the strands of hair away from her face.

He pouts a bit, not wanting her to leave. "Okay&hellip; I'll walk you to your car then&hellip;" He tells her disappointedly.

Yaya grabs her things and Nadech walks her out. He opens the door for her and gives her a kiss on the cheek. She smiles politely. "Bye&hellip;" She utters softly.

"Wait--" he leans in giving her another kiss on her lips. "One for the road&hellip;" he tells her. She blushes and waves.

"Oh-- One last thing Yaya--" he stops her, "Since next weekend is new years eve-- it's also the same day that Kimmy is coming back from the states so my mom and I are having a welcome back for her-- A masquerade theme and I would really love it if you would come."

Yaya opens her mouth to say something but she stops immediately and just nods her head.

"Great-- I can't wait to see you then&hellip;" He tells her, smiling from ear to ear. "Have a safe drive back." Nadech watches as she disappears out of sight.

His heart's flustered. He's floating on cloud nine, head above the clouds. He shouts with excitement, jumping with joy and ecstasy. "Things are finally turning around&hellip;" He sighs to himself, unable to wipe the smile from his face.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh Noy!! Great amazing lost in words absolutely lovingly!! Can not wait till u update again!!! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 40

[SONG PLAYING: RIHANNA - DIAMONDS]

Yaya exhales deeply, staring at her own reflection. Her lips bright red. Cheeks rosy. Eyes smokey. Earrings dangling and sparkling like diamonds. Her sparkling gray strapless dress curves to her body, complementing her glistening earrings. The necklace Nadech gave her hugs her neck, perfectly in sync with what she's wearing. 

She fixes her hair once last time, combing back the lose strands. "There" She utters to herself, eyes still fixated on her reflection. The woman in the mirror is stunning, yet deep down, she isn't feeling too stunning. She stares into her big brown eyes, realizing the sadness lurking behind them. 

"What are you doing Yaya?" She ask herself, sighing loudly, trying to wrap her head around why she's going to extreme lengths for tonight. A knock at the door breaks her train of thought. She glances at the clock, it's time.

"Don't worry about it I got everything all planned for you" Nadech's voice echos inside her mind. "I got everything ready for you the dress and the transportation" He went all out for this again.

Yaya quickly gathers her things and heads for the door.

"Ms. Sperbund." the short robust man appears at the other end with a smile on his face. A bouquet in hand and says, "On behalf of Mr. Kugimiya's wishes, I'm here to pick you up." He tips his hat to her, "These beautiful roses are for the gorgeous woman." He hands them to her.

Yaya smiles faintly, feeling her cheeks blush a little bit as she grabs them from him. A little note sticks out and she reads it, "I can't wait to see you tonight, Love Nadech." Her smiles slowly disappears as she excuse the driver while she puts the bouquet away. Yaya thanked him again and he escorts her out.

"Right this way Miss." He bows his head and leads her to towards the elevator. The ride down was a silent and long one. She's feeling nerves, eyes unable to stop staring at the floor number. Any other day, it would speed down but tonight seem to drag on and she grows anxious. After what seem like an eternity, the elevator finally comes to a halt. The door opens and they're in the lobby.

"The limo waits outside." The driver holds the door for her.

Yaya's eyes widen upon seeing the limo. She was expecting a regular car, not a limo. The driver opens the door for Yaya, "Watch your step Miss." He tells her. She smiles and grabs tightly onto the end of her dress. "Thank you." he smiles.

"You are a real special lady Miss." He utters.

"Ex-excuse me?" Yaya's confused.

"Mr. Kugimiya usually doesn't have me pick up woman like this. So you must be really important to him." He tips his hat and smiles politely at Yaya.

Yaya chuckles a bit, smiling faintly at him before he closes the door. The driver makes his way into the driver side, starts the engine and takes off.

"Like a princess in a fairy tale" she inhales, feeling really important indeed, yet she's feeling not 100 percent confident about tonight. Something isn't sitting right with her and she can't pinpoint it. With each passing minute gone by, she grows more anxious. Her head's spinning, thoughts racing. She rolls down the window, hoping the fresh cool air will help calm her nerves. As she leans against the arm eyes, staring out into the quiet night, she touches her neckline. The necklace. Chills ran up her spin as she fidgets with the necklace. 

A flashback conversation of between her and Eric weaves into her mind.

"You went to see him, didn't you?" Eric ask curiously, after he noticed the hickey on the side of her neck along with the new necklace she wore.

Yaya stayed quiet, bitting her lips as she tried to cover up the hickey and the necklace with her hair. She knew who Eric meant when he said 'him' but she wasn't sure what to say to him. "It wasn't anything serious, Eric--" she told him quickly. "I just went to go see him you know just to talk." she told him, trying not to panic or give away any sign of nervousness.

"If it isn't anything serious, why do I smell shame and guilt coming from you?" He gives her the stare down, "And from that mark on your neck, I think it was more than just a talk" He stares her down, with a friendly concern in his tone.

Yaya remained quiet, unsure of what to say.

"Yaya--" He takes a seat next to her, "I'm telling you this because I care about you and I don't want you to get hurt again" He cleared his throat, "Seeing him isn't healthy for you You know I don't like meddling in your relationship. It's your choice and your life but I don't think it's really helping you to see him like this. You're just going to hurt yourself in the end Wearing that necklace is only going to remind you of all the things he's put you through Do you really want your heart to be broken by him again?"

Yaya sighs loudly in disappointment as she stares down at the necklace Nadech gave to her. "It's a symbol of love" He told her.

Her mind's boggled with mixed emotions. Guilt eats inside of her for not telling Eric the truth about her past relationship. Her body's paralyzed with emotions. Unsure if she should be sad, happy, or excited. 

"That man's got a strong hold on you you're completely over your head and you don't even realize it" Eric's words beats her repeatedly on the head and she's feeling out of her element.

Is it really true? Am I completely over my head? Do I still in love him? Should I listen to Eric? Her mind rambles with endless questions, searching desperately for answers, yet she can't find an answer to a single question.

The limo comes to a complete halt, breaking Yaya from her train of thought. She notices the red carpet on the stairs, leading to the banquet hall. They really went all out for Kimmy's return. The driver opens the door for Yaya. "Have a good time tonight Miss." He bows his head, smiling from ear to ear at her.

"Thank you. Have a good new years." she tells him as he helps her out the limo.

She walks up the red carpet, feeling like a celebrity in the spotlight, minus the photographer, that is. Yaya walks up the stairs, careful not to step on her ends of her dress. Once she reaches the top, a man with a tray of mask stops her.

"Pick your mask Miss." He smiles at her. Yaya looks at the three mask choice and picks a white glistening mask. She slips it on and walks inside. 

"Here I go" she sighs, feeling her heart thumping loudly against her chest. As she gets closer to the banquet hall, she can hear music blasting louder, vibrating in her ears and rumbling beneath her feet. The sound of glass chatters echos the hall. Laughter and chitchats erupts even louder. Everybody's having a ball and suddenly fear strikes her, too chicken to step a foot inside. Yaya takes one final deep breath. She fixes her hair and forces herself to make her entrance.

Once inside, her eyes lit at the marvelous beautiful decoration. White winter wonderland fills the room and blows her mind. Her lip curls and she's amazed by the white party extravaganza. Guest all dress in white and black, all hidden behind a mask. It sure does feel as if she has stepped into a winter fantasy like the ones in a fairy tale. She scopes the place, searching desperately for a familiar face but sadly she knew no one beside Nadech and Kimmy. Plus, Eric wouldn't be here till later. 

She wanders around, trying to blend in with the crowd but she's feeling like a kid lost in a department store. Despite hiding behind the mask, all eyes were on her, she could feel it. She continues to walk around the banquet, searching in distress for someone she knew. It was almost as if she stuck in a maze, searching for a way to get out but with every turn she took, she's finds herself in the same position.

"My my my You look absolutely stunning tonight, Yaya"

Yaya turns around. To her surprise, it's Nadech's mom holding two drinks in hand with a smile on her face. She's still unsure how his mother was able to recognize her through her mask.

"Oh-- Thank you" Yaya smiles faintly at her. "You look lovely yourself." she compliments his mother.

"Thank you. Would you like a drink?" She ask Yaya.

"Oh-- Sure" Yaya takes one glass from her.

"So how are you sweetie? How's work?" She ask Yaya politely.

"Uhm  I've been good" she pause, "And work's kept me really busy" she chuckles, suddenly afraid of his mother.

"That's good to hear. Don't overwork yourself sweetheart. Take some time away from the hectic workload and focus on yourself too, okay?" She gives Yaya a motherly advice. Yaya nods her head and smiles. 

"I'm really glad you came tonight, Yaya." His mother grabs her by the hand. A change in her voice, "I was afraid you wouldn't show tonight but I'm glad you came. Nadech would have been really disappointed if you didn't come" She pauses to take a sip of her champagne.

"Oh?" Yaya raised her eyebrow. Her stomach turns in knots and she's feeling sick to her stomach.

She nods her head, "Listen Yaya--" She stares Yaya straight in the eyes, "I know Barry's done some things to you that I don't approve of and I know it's none of my business what goes on between you two But I really want you to know that my son really does love you" She pauses, grabbing Yaya by the hands, "He truly loves you" 

Yaya blinks her eyes rapidly, unable to steer her head in a different direction. Her heart drops to her stomach as she stares blankly at Nadech's mother. She doesn't utter a word. Too numb to say anything as she clinches the glass of champagne tightly.

"You've changed my little boy into a man" she smirks, "I've never seen him act the way he did until you came along taking responsibility for his actions, leaving behind his old habits." she chuckles, "He's really changed" She squeezes Yaya's hand gently,  "And I have you to thank for that." She smiles.

Yaya smiles faintly, feeling her chest beating loudly, unsure how to respond to that and unsure if she should really thank Yaya for anything.

"You are an amazing woman Yaya--" she compliments her, "Any man would be lucky to have you and I'm glad that my Barry got a chance to meet a strong woman like yourself-- I truly mean it." she nods her head, "Thank you for what you've done for my sweet Barry"

Yays lowers her head a bit, trying not to get choked up by his mother's kind words.

"My Barry isn't perfect but I really do hope you can find it in your heart to forgive him I'm not saying this because he's my son but because I think you're the one he's been searching for. You're the kind of woman he needs to keep him sane and balance--Like the Yin-Yang. You two complement one another And the truth is, if you left again, I don't know what will happen to him" She sighs loudly.

Yaya swallows hard, feeling the lump in her throat. Her body's numb and she's unable to speak. Mind weaves in and out with thoughts. Miscellaneous feelings spirals inside and all she could do was chuckle uneasily. "I-- I I don't know what to say" she finally utters, clearing her throat.

"You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to let you know what I'm feeling that's all" she smiles kindly, "I don't want to bombard you with my rambling or scare you away I just want you to know that not all love is perfect there's always going to be some bumps along the road, it's just a matter if you're willing to go for that bumpy ride" She shrugs with a smile.

His mother's wise words sticks out like a sore thumb in her mind.

"Well then--" his mother lets go of Yaya's hand, "I'll let you get back to mingling and having fun, sweetie. If you need anything let me know. I'll be over where the old folks are." she smiles, giving Yaya a hug before disappearing.

Yaya watches his mother disappears. An peculiar feeling takes over and she's unsure what to think or feel. She sips her champagne glass and begins to observe the crowd, searching for a familiar face. Nadech's mother's words still echos inside of her mind. She's feeling lost and unsure what to do.

"There you are--" 

Yaya flinches, unaware of Eric beside her. "Eric--" She utters, "When did you get here?" She ask.

"About an hour ago. I've been looking all over for you--" He clears his throat, "I tried calling you but you didn't answer."

"My phone" Yaya gasps, eyes lit up, realizing her phone was on the kitchen counter. "Shoot, I left my phone on the counter" she slouches her shoulder in disappointment, "I knew I forgot something" She shrugs.

"No wonder" he shakes his head, "Well at least I spotted you from a distance."

"Where-- where did you come from anyways?" She scratches her head, wondering how did he spot her. Was she that recognizable?

"I was talking to Nadech for a little bit over there--" He points ahead of him where Nadech mingles with a group of women. Yaya's stomach drops and she's feeling foolish. "I spotted you from a distance talking to Nadech's mother so after she left, I walked over here."

Yaya's eyes were focused on Nadech, as he laughs and smiles with the group of women. 

"So what did she wanted to talk to you about?" Eric ask curiously.

"Huh?" She looks up at him.

"Nadech's mother-- what did she wanted to talk to you about?" He ask again.

"Oh-- uh nothing." she quickly replies. "Just work related stuff" she lies and downs her glass of champagne.

"You're not planning to get drunk tonight, are you?" he raise his eyebrow at how quickly she finishes her drink.

"What? No no just this one..." she shakes her head, realizing she drank her champagne too fast. A server comes by just in time and she sets her empty glass on the tray.

"Good because I don't want another mishap like last time" he chuckles, "And I see you're still wearing that necklace" he exhales loudly, almost as if he's disappointed at her.

She looks down at the necklace then back at him.

"I thought you said you were going to take that off?" He gives her the stare down.

"Huh? Uh well" Yaya fumbles with her words, unsure how to respond to that. She did tell him she would take it off.

"Yaya, you can't move on if you're still holding onto the things he give you" he raises his eyebrows at her. She could tell he was slightly annoyed.

She reminds quiet, avoiding Eric's eyes. 

"You're stronger than that and you know it," He nudges her on the arm for encouragement. "Maybe that can be one of your new years resolution."

Yaya looks up at him, wondering what he meant by it. "What can be my new year's resolution?" she ask.

"Getting rid of all his belongings. Trash everything of his so you can move on. Tomorrow is a new year and you should start the new year fresh. No more looking back at the things that hurt you once. You deserve better so don't let him hold you back from finding someone better Yaya." He smiles at her.

Eric's word instantly hits her hard. He's got a point. She's in a horrible predicament. At war with who's right and wrong, which sides to pick and take. She's in a web of confusion as Eric rambles on. She doesn't reply to him, instead she smirks uneasily, quickly shifting her attention elsewhere.

From a distance, Yaya watches Nadech mingle with the women. His hand rest on the lower back of one of the woman as she leans in to whisper something in his ear. Nadech toss his head back and laughs, flashing his sweet and sexy smile, exposing his cute dimples. Suddenly, the those three little words he once used seem meaningless at this point in time. Does he really want her there like what it said on the note? If he did, then why isn't he waiting for her, let alone search for her? Does he even know that she's already here? If he didn't want her here, why did he go to extreme measures to get here here with all these extravagant things? 

Her head begins to throb with pain as questions spirals in her mind. Her eyes unable to turn away from Nadech and those beautiful woman, regret coming out tonight.

"Yoo-Hoo--" Eric waves his hand in front of her, trying to get her attention.

"Uh? What?" She looks at Eric in confusion.

"I've been calling your name for the past minute. What are you staring at?" He looks in the direction she's looking.

"Nothing--" she quickly utters, "Just admiring the beautiful decoration. That's all." She replies quickly, "It's really pretty in here." she tries to avoid the conversation of Nadech.

Eric nods his head, "I see" He gives her a nods, "You're acting quite strange tonight" he utters, wondering what has gotten into her. Before he could ask her some more questions, his phone begins to vibrate in his pocket. He quickly reaches for it then excuses himself.

She's glad he left to talk on the phone. She didn't know how to respond to his comment. From a faint distance, she hears her name being called. Yaya searches the room, wondering where it was coming from.

"Yaya!" 

She glances over her shoulder to see Kimmy making her way towards her. She rushes in for Yaya, giving her a bear hug. "How are you!? I'm so glad you came! You look amazing!" she rambles on with excitement and great enthusiasm.

"Hi Kimmy--" Yaya forces a smile on her face, still wondering how people could recognize her under the mask, "Welcome back--How does it feel to be back?" She ask faintly.

"Gosh it feels great!" Kimmy shouts with wide eyes, "I miss it so much but it feels so good to be back! Thank you for coming!" she tells Yaya. "Come--Have another drink with me!" Kimmy grabs two more champagne glasses from the server who passed by.  "Cheers and thank you for coming!" She made a toast and downs her glass, which Yaya sips on it slowly. "I'm really glad you came tonight! I feel like we need to catch up!" She rambles on. 

"I'm-- I'm glad to be here--" Yaya lies, "But I'm-- I'm actually-- I can't stay too long-- I just stopped by to say hi and welcome back-- I don't want to stay out too late because I have a lot of--"

"Nonsense!" Kimmy cuts her off, "You can't leave it yet! The party's still going on! You have to celebrate it with me!" she pleas, finishing off her champagne glass. "I see you're wearing Barry's grandmother's necklace" She lowers her voice, switching to seriousness.

Yaya glances down at her neckline once again, wondering why people are obsessing so much over the necklace. "Uh" Yaya utters.

"It really means a lot to Barry that you're wearing it." Kimmy smiles from ear to ear, giving a gentle squeeze on the hand. Then Kimmy looks on stage then back at Yaya. "Please stay for a little bit. Bring in the new year with me." She pleas, grabbing a hold of Yaya's arm.

The music shuts off and Nadech takes the mic.

"Uhm... can you stay put Yaya--" Kimmy tells her, "Barry wants me to make a speech-- it'll only take a moment so don't leave just yet okay?" she begs with sad puppy eyes, "It's almost time to ring in the new year so you have to stay..." A big smile sweeps over her face.

"Okay-- I won't leave yet." Yaya cracks a smile. It's just a speech, it won't do any harm. She tells herself.

Kimmy disappears onto the stage with a big smile on her face. "Hello everyone!!!" She shouts loudly into the mic, "Thank you all for coming! I love everyone of you! It feels good to be back! It's a beautiful night and we're ready to bring in the new year!!" She screams. The crowd gets rowdy, hooting and hollering, ready to party some more. "Are you all ready to get the real party started?!" She screams.

The crowd jump and cheers. It was like a mosh pit concert here. Could be all the alcohol in the system talking.

"Alright! Lets party and bring in the new year!" She raises her glass and downs the champagne. "But first--" she sets her champagne glass down, "I want to thank Barry for throwing me this welcome back party..." She looks directly at Yaya and winks, "And Barry would like to say a few words before we continue...." She smiles at Yaya the looks at Nadech and hands him the mic.

Yaya watches in horror. Her mind races with unthinkable scenarios of what he could possible say. Something inside is telling her it won't be a pretty speech.

"Hey, what's going on?" Eric ask as he watches Nadech getting ready to speak.

Yaya glances at him but doesn't answer. Her attention's on Nadech, wondering what kind of trick he's got up his sleeves tonight. Her hearts beating fast pace as her knees tremble.

"I want to thank everyone for coming tonight..." Nadech pauses, "It means a lot to me and to Kimmy " He pauses, and glances at Yaya. "So have fun drinking and mingling there will be taxi cab for those who are too intoxicated to drive home. Have fun and be safe everyone-- And cheers to Kimmy for her safe return... And for bringing in the new year with us--" raises his glass and finishes his drink.

Yaya presses the glass against her lips and finishes her glass of champagne, which taste warm now but she slips on it slowly. The champagne fuzzes in her stomach making her feel bubbly.

"One last thing--" Nadech clears his throat, "There's someone special here tonight..." He utters, "Someone special I want to introduce to everyone..." He chuckles happily with a big smile on his face.

"Someone special huh? I wonder if it's one of those women he was talking to earlier" Eric says, searching for her, "You know, he didn't leave their side the entire night" He smirks.

Yaya ignores Eric's comment, focusing on Nadech.

"We've... Uh... We've been through a lot in the past two years and a half... And I haven't been the best person in the world or the perfect person for that matter-- I've been an asshole" he blurts out.

"Two and a half years...?" Eric utters, "Wow this whole time I thought he was after you " He chuckles, glancing at Yaya, who chuckles uneasily.

"But this woman means a lot to me and I don't see myself with anyone else..." Nadech continues on.

Yaya watches on with paralyzing emotions. Her heart continues to beat loudly against her chest. Feet glued to the floor, yet she's desperately dying to run out of the room and out of sight. She wants out of this place but something's holding her back and she isn't sure what. Is it because she wants to know what he's going to say? Or is she afraid of what he might after he reveals who it really is? She's succumb to the numbness of everything. "Please don't do this" She  begs inside her mind, hopelessly wishing he could read her mind, feeling her hand starting to perspire a little.

"It took me a while to realize this... But I've taken a good woman for granted" Nadech smiles, attention directly on Yaya.

The crowd "ooh" and "awww" on, cheering for Nadech. Yaya, looks around her, as people are so focus on Nadech.

"I haven't treated her the way she should be treated But tonight, I want her to know that she means everything to me and I would give up the world for her I wouldn't be the man I am today if it weren't for her... I've never met anyone as incredible as her... She's changed me in ways I never imagine I could... She's open my mind, mentally and spiritually, and made me see that it is possible to love again... She's helped me heal a painful scar... " he begins to get choke up, "And" he pauses. "The day she left, I finally realized how much she truly meant to me it shattered my world... I never got to tell her how I really felt... I was stupid for letting her go... stupid for not fighting for her..." he clinches his jaw, eyes on Yaya. "Most importantly, stupid for not telling her how much I am sincerely and completely... Head over heals... In love with her... I'm in love with her... From the bottom of my heart... I love her " he chuckles nervously.

The crowd begins to chitchat, curious to know who he is talking about.

She removes her mask, gasping for air. Her lungs feel as if they could collapse at any second as the spotlight shines on her. Panicked, she drops her glass of champagne, and covers her mouth, noticing people staring at her. She steps away from the broke glass.

"Yaya... Urassayas Sperbund..." He walks down the stage and makes way towards her, He clears his throat once more, gets down on one knee and takes her by the hand, "I stand before you and in front of all these witness... I'm here to confess my love for you I'm in love with you Yaya Completely head over heels over you... I've been lost without you the past two years and I don't want to lose you again And I'm sorry for what I've done to you... I know this won't make up for everything I've put you through but if you give me a chance,  I'll work at it everyday You deserve the best and I'm willing to give you my best from this day forward" He smiles at her, eyes slowly welling up with tears.

Yaya blinks her eyes rapidly, taken by surprise by what he just done. The spotlight shines on them as people surround them. Yaya's unable to comprehend everything that's going on. Her body's numb and she's completely and utterly speechless.

"What the...?" Eric's completely lost as he takes a step back and stares at Nadech and Yaya. "You and Nadech...?" He's trying to follow the story.

Yaya doesn't utter a word,  she's stunned by everything, as she looks at Eric in complete and utter shock.

"I'm sorry Yaya" Nadech utters once more, pulling out a small black box from his pocket. "Will you give me another chance Yaya? This time I'm willing to give you all my heart. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" The opens the box, exposing a huge 15 carat diamond ring that sparkling brightly in the light.

She blinks several times, hand covering her mouth as her heart beats faster. Lungs feeling as if they'll collapse any second. Feet stay glued to the ground. She's immobile. Her hands trembling with fear and nerves. The crowd chatters on, eyes watching like hawks as they wait for Yaya's answer.

A moment pass by and Yaya still doesn't answer him.

"Please say something Yaya" Nadech utters softly, staring at her with happy eyes. Everybody waits for Yaya's answer. All eyes on her once again as time ticks away on this very precious moment.

"I-- I I." She stutters, looking at the crowd Nadech attracted. She glances at Eric, who's in complete and utter shock. Then she glances at Nadech who's on his knee. Yaya swallows hard, "I-- I'm-- I'm sorry. I I" her breathing grows heavier, "I can't" she finally utters, shaking her head as she quickly picking up her dress and pushing her way through the crowd, making her great escape.

The crowd chatter on, confused by the whole situation. Nadech calls her name repeatedly, chasing after Yaya like a manic.

Shee darts out of the banquet, tossing the mask as she runs as fast as her numb feet could take her. She needed to get away. Get far away from him as possible. Far away from everything and everyone.

Footsteps grows louder behind Yaya.

"Yaya wait!!" Nadech shouts in panic, finally reaching her and stopping her before she could enter the cab. He grabs her by the arm and pulls her back, slamming the cab door shut with all his force.

"What do you mean you can't?" He huffs and puffs loudly, trying to catch his breath, "Why are you doing this?" he ask in a panic, "I thought we were on good terms again?" He floods her with questions.

"Let me go Nadech" she pushes him off of her, "You can't expect me to say yes to you like that!" she barks at him. "How could you do this to me like that? In front of all those people! Just because we had one night together, you expect everything to be perfect and fine! Well it's not fine and perfect!" she screams, trying her hardest not to make a scene.

"What-- what do you mean by that?" He stares at her blankly, unable to comprehend what just went down. "So you're telling me what happen between us that night didn't mean anything to you?" He stares her down, eyes flared with anger and hurt, "It was all for nothing?"

She clinches her fist, hearing footsteps from a distance. She glances over, suddenly noticing Eric and Kimmy right away.  She glances at Eric, who looked distressed. Suddenly more spectators watch as the drama unfold between her and Nadech. Yaya stays quiet, mind boggled with unsettling emotions and thoughts. Her mind spins and she's feeling lightheaded.

"Answer me!" he grabs a hold of her, pulling her closer him, "Did that night mean nothing to you at all!?" He snaps at her.

"Nadech-- Let go of me!" she tries to fight him off but his grip tightens, "You're hurting me" she whimpers.

"Answer the got damn question!" he demands, staring her down with his angry eyes, "Did that night mean nothing to you!? Do you hate me that much??"

Yaya's body begins to tremble a bit, suddenly fearful of the man before her. It isn't Nadech. "Be strong Yaya" She tells herself, inhaling deeply before looking him in the eyes.

"It meant nothing" she utters coldly, "And I didn't feel anything when we were together I wish I never went that night I regret every bit of it" she swallows hard, staring into his flaring eyes, "I regret ever meeting you and ever falling for a womanizer like you" she barks at him.

Nadech clinches his jaw. Eyes blazed with rage. Body grows numb. Ears ring with her harsh words as her words punctures his fragile heart, shattering him to pieces. Without blinking an eye, he pushes her down to the ground with all his forces.

Yaya takes a hard fall to the ground as her butt smacks the ground with full force. She scraps her arm a bit, letting out a loud cry of pain. She tries to help herself up but she's in too much pain. Her body grows up numb due to the hard fall she took. She glances up at Nadech, who's staring down at her with raging anger. The box still clinches in his hand. He smashes the box down beside her, causing her to flinch. The ring he got her bounces out and falls next to her. Yaya stares at it and then back up at him.

The crowd watches on in horror, covering their mouths in disbelief. Eric and Kimmy makes their way towards Yaya and Nadech. 

"Barry! You stop it! Stop it now!" Kimmy pulls him back but Nadech brushes her off, careless of those around him. He's only focused on Yaya.

Eric rushes to Yaya's side trying to help but she tells stops him, letting him know she doesn't need his help.

[SONG PLAYING : BIG BANG - HARU HARU]

Yaya carefully manages to get up despite the horrible pain she felt. She inches closer to Nadech. She removes his necklace, grabbing him by the hand and slamming the necklace down. "Take it back I don't want it Take it all  back and forget that we ever existed I can't do it anymore I just can't Everything between us was a mistake Things will never be fine between us so we should just go our own separate ways We're both only hurting ourselves in the end" She utters boldly, trying to show no emotions and keeping to composure together, though inside she's trying to fight all the emotions from showing.

Nadech closes his fist tightly, gripping onto the precious necklace his grandmother gave him. It's now meaningless. He stares at his numb hand. His blood boils with rage. He looks at her once last time, seeing her stand before him, emotionless without an ounce of tears to show.

[SONG PLAYING : FRANKIE J - DON'T WANNA TRY]

He swallows hard, "I'm trying so hard so got damn hard to fix what we have, Yaya" he utters, tears slowly slides down the corner of his eyes, "To mend all broken pieces together and so it can make us whole again" he clears his throat, "I want us to be happy again" he takes a step back, "But you just can't see all the hard effort I've done. Your mind's clouded with all the bad things I've done... I get it I fucked up I'm not perfect I made a mistake a huge mistake I had to live with it for the past two and a half years" he pauses, trying to catch his breath, "but if want to throw away all the good times that we've shared away just because all you can see is the bad things I've done to you then there's no point in me trying anymore" 

Yaya gasps for air, heart beating faster than ever. Hands shaking a bit with fear.

Nadech takes another step back, "This is the end of us then I'm sorry I can't be your prince charming... and I'm sorry I didn't make your fairy tale ending perfect like you wanted... I'm sorry for everything... " he lowers his head and looks at the necklace, "Have a nice life, Yaya I'll keep you in my heart... I hope you one day you find someone who will treat you the way I should have treated you... Goodbye..." he looks up one last time with tears streaming down his face before he turns around and walks away slowly. 

In the midst of the heated drama, a loud thunder erupts in the sky and just like that, the rain begins to pour. It was as if the heaven knew what the atmosphere was between them. The gray clouds roars in and it pours like cats and dogs. Just like the last time they spend the night together. It's a different feel to the rain.

Yaya watches him slowly walk away in the pouring rain. Her eyes unable to look away. Her body's paralyzed. Mind filled with a million thoughts and mixed emotions. She begins to shiver in fear as her mind's rocked by the incident. Her body trembles as the cold rain pours down on her bare arms. She collapses to the ground as Nadech disappears out of sight.

Eric flops down beside her, wrapping his blaze over her cold body, comforting her. His touch suddenly triggers her deepest emotions.Tears begin to stream down her eyes like no tomorrow, mixed wit the rain pouring as she glances down noticing the ring besides her. She cries her heart out abruptly, unable to contain her emotions and everything she's feeling inside. Eric pulls her closer to him, comforting her in the rain as she cries her heart out, listening to the rain cry along with her.

"It'll be alright Yaya... Just let it all out... " Eric comforts her crying heart as she buries her face into his chest.

[SONG PLAYING: ALL AMERICAN REJECTS - IT ENDS TONIGHT]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, ohitsnoyyy, this is my first time reading your ff and I have to say i'm really impressed. I love the way you write, pouring emotion into it and the way you worded everything just gives me the shivers when i read it and can feel every emotion that the characters are feeling. You are an amazing writer, keep going with it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Bieluvr said:
Wow, ohitsnoyyy, this is my first time reading your ff and I have to say i'm really impressed. I love the way you write, pouring emotion into it and the way you worded everything just gives me the shivers when i read it and can feel every emotion that the characters are feeling. You are an amazing writer, keep going with it.
Thanks for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I always try to portray my feelings whenever I write a FF. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG No Noy, there breaking every peace of my heart!! PLease fix this there so in love! I can't believe this 2 years is enough of pain. Tears im crying now for NAdech help them asap!! :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 41

[SONG PLAYING: RIHANNA - STAY]

Yaya lies naked in a tub full of cold water. Goosebumps spreads through her body as the cold water consumes her. She's immune to it, feeling numb, that is. Her heart beats faster than normal. Streams of tears running down the sides of her cheeks become faint as the heavy rainstorm continues pouring outside. She sinks lower into the tub, lying lifelessly as the water submerges to her mouth, listening to the rumbling of the drunken party taking place in the sky above her. The rain beats ferociously on the window sill. The thunder grows louder as  lightening continue emitting bright dangerous flashes that can kill with a single strike.

"You should really go see him Yaya…" Eric's words echos inside her mind. "He's been miserable since that night… please go see him…

"Please visit him Yaya…" Kimmy pleas Barry hasn't eaten in days…" Kimmy says. "He's been locked up inside his apartment…. to depressed to come out… Won't you visit him…?

Her mind's baffled with all these voices inside her mind telling her what she should do. Go see Nadech, Yaya. He needs you Yaya. He's depressed, Yaya. He loves you, Yaya. Her mind's spinning with unwanted voices. Voices she's unsure which to listen to. Hers. Eric's. or Kimmy's.

That little voice inside her conscious doesn't have enough guts to speak up so it's outnumbered by everything that surrounds her. Voices she wish she could erase from her mind. Especially Nadech's voice.

"I love you, Yaya…. I love you… I don't need anyone else but you… I love you Yaya… " She hears it repeatedly in her mind. Sees his face clearly whenever she closes her eyes. He appears in her dream. Haunting her with precious memories she can't erase. But he's a demon. Despite all the sweet, caring, loving man people make him to be, he's nothing more than a demon. There's no way to rid of such a man like him. He's worse than the devil or Satan and she can't control her mind from thinking of him.

The thunder rumbles loudly, breaking Yaya's train of thought. She merges from the under water, gasping for air. Feeling out of her element, she forces herself out of the tub. She slips onto robe and heads for her closet to put some clean clothes.

"Yaya sweetheart… Please forgive my son for everything he's done to you… please forgive him… Barry loves you… he truly does… don't break his fragile heart again please…" Even his mother's voice haunts her now.

It's been 2 weeks since that incident on New Year's Eve. The night that took a turn for the worse. The night she vowed she won't give in to that man again. It was also the night he decides to propose again, exposing her in front of everybody. The whole world is pleading for her to see him again, yet she doesn't have the courage to do it.

She replays her conversation with Eric in her mind.

"Don't you get it Eric…? If I see him again, it's over… He wins… And that's what he wants… He wants to win this whole game… This whole thing is  a sick twisted game to him! He doesn't love me… He doesn't even know what love is..." 

She cried uncontrollably as Eric comforted her, finally letting everything out to him.

"If I get back with him, I'll be that stupid woman who got back with a cheating fiance… How do you think that'll make me feel..? I'll feel stupid because in the back of my mind, I know what he's done to me… I won't be able to live with myself knowing that he cheated one me...

She paused to catch her breath, "But I can't live with the fact that I can't get over him… I can't move on..."

Eric wiped her tears away, "Yaya, listen to me carefully…" he clears his throat, "It's okay if you still love him. You're not stupid for loving him. You got that? Don't worry about what anybody thinks about you or say about you… they aren't in your shoes… You have to ask yourself if what is it that you want… If it's Nadech you still want and love, you'll need to break down that concrete wall you've built the past two years, let him in and start over new… he's a change man, I can see it…. but if he's not what you want, you still gotta let him know… but whatever your decision is, make sure you have no regrets… never live with regret… you don't want to look back 10 years from now and wish you gave him a chance… so think about it… Ask yourself if you still love that man… if you do, go be with him, if you don't let him know… so please talk to him…"

Yaya slips into a pair of clean jeans and a blue tank top. Her heart races faster than ever as she ties her hair back in a high pony tail. She stares at herself in the mirror, forcing a smile on her face, as she runs her finger tips over her slightly puffy eyes. The rain still pours outside but she ignores it. She slips on her coat, grabs her key and umbrella. 

"I hope I'm doing the right thing…" She sighs out loud and walks out her apartment.

"No turning back… no looking back…" She utters under her breath as she walks down the stretched hallway, "God, please give me the strength…"

-----------------------------------------

Nadech flips through his book, looking at photos of Yaya. Photos of them that he kept and never told her about. He begins to wonder if he had shown her these photos, will she have changed her mind. Or will he still be in the same predicament as of right now? He kept all the photos, article clippings of Yaya from her traveling around the world. He told himself he would hide these away from the rest of the world but he couldn't help but flip through it tonight.

Outside the rain pours heavily outside. He sips on his glass of wine and continues flipping through the booklet. Suddenly the doorbell rings. He glances over his shoulder, startled. It's pouring outside, who would come at a time like this.

"Who the hell is here at this time…?" He ask himself, checking the clock on the wall which strike right at midnight. He closes the booklet, finishes the last couple gulps of the wine before walking to the door.

"Who is it?" He calls out.

"It's me..." A familiar voice echos back.

His opens the door and to his surprise, it's Davika standing before his very own eyes. She smiles from ear to ear, holding a bottle of champagne in hand.

"Davika…?" he utters to his surprise. "What-- What--- are you doing here?" He's stunned, completely shocked by her presence.

"Hi Barry…" She shrugs, "I-- I just thought you could use a friend…" She smiles, holding up the champagne bottle. "I got her a couple of days ago and I heard about what happen between you and Yaya…" she pauses, "… So I thought you could use a friend…" 

Nadech doesn't utter a word, too focus on her. He noticed something in her presence was different, something more pleasant and tolerable. 

"So… Can I come in…?" She ask politely, waiting for him to give her the okay.

He shakes his head quickly, "No--No… You shouldn't be here… I told you that two years ago-- I'm not doing this with you again, Davika. Please leave--" He gets ready to slam the door in her face but she stops it first. 

"Please….?" She pleas with a smile, "You need some companionship… I'm here for you, Barry… I'm always here for you… I can comfort you…" She grins innocently, "It's just harmless talk… I promise." She holds up her pink.

He sighs loudly before letting her in. He walks to the couch where he was originally sitting, ignoring her.

"Should I get another glass?" Davika calls from the kitchen.

"Knock yourself out..." He shouts, pouring himself another glass of wine.

"Uhm… Red wine…" Davika flops next to him, "Mind pouring me some…?" she raise her eyebrow at him.

He points to the bottle, gesturing for her to pour herself a glass., He quickly drinks his wine as if it were a contest.

"Take it easy Barry…" She smirks, slowly sipping her wine. "Are you trying to get shit-faced?" she asks.

"Does it matter?" He ask, staring at the empty glass in hand. Another glass down.

"If you're trying to drink your problems away, wine won't do it… you need the hard liquor… 100 percent proof… That's the way to punch you in the heart…" She chuckles, slowly sipping on her wine, noticing the booklet on the table.

"I emptied out my liquor cabinet already… Too lazy to go buy more so all I have is wine… I'm settling…" he utters, "It does what it's suppose to do."

"What's this?" She reaches for the book, peaking inside with curiosity.

Nadech slams it shut and quickly snatches it from her hand, "Don't touch it," He demands. He gets up and puts the book away on the shelf . 

She raise her eyebrow at him, surprised by his demeanor. She sighs loudly, finishing her glass of wine before sitting it on the table, "Why are you doing this to yourself, Barry?" She ask bluntly, changing her facial expression and tone.

"Doing what?" He ask, taking a seat diagonal from hers, not wanting to get too close to her. He gets a glimpse of her eyes, noticing a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Torturing yourself like this…" She points to him, "The photos… the alcohol… drinking your life away…" she grabs his face, "You're letting yourself go… What has happen…?" she ask with concern.

"What happen…?" He smirks and clears his throat, "I'll tell you what happened. The woman I love, walked out on me… again… I'm suffering because of her… I don't know what else to do to bring her back… I've tried everything… I poured my heart and soul, given her everything, put so much faith into us, prayed day in and day out, planned the perfect way to get her back but what does she do…?" He begins to tear up, "She tells me to forget everything that ever happen and expects me to be okay with it! How do you expect me not to torture myself….?" he ask her calmly, trying his hardest not to snap again and destroy the place.

Davika relocates her seat, getting closer to Nadech. She reaches out to him, pulling him closer to her. She embraces him in a warm hug, "It hurts doesn't it…?" she whispers in his ear, "It hurts so much doesn't it, Barry…?" she begins to tear up.

Nadech stays quiet, able to hear her sniffling nose, as if she's shedding tears.

"I know exactly how you're feeling Barry…" She whispers, "I felt that way two years ago…" She pauses, "When you wanted me out of your life--" she pulls back and gaze into his eyes.

Nadech swallows hard, feeling the lump in his throat. Suddenly he's feeling sick to his stomach as he notices her vulnerability. She resembles a fragile puppy that needed tender love and care.

"I was in so much pain, Barry…" she chuckles nervously, wiping the tears away, "Right now, I can see the pain you're suffering…" she gently caresses his check, brushing his fuzzy facial hair. "You're hurting, Barry… you don't deserve this much pain…" A tear rolls down her cheek, "You've been hurt one too many times…" she sighs, trying to force a smile on her face, "She doesn't deserve you Barry… she doesn't…" 

He gazes into her eyes, suddenly feeling lightheaded from the booze. His body's feeling relaxed and he's focused on Davika.

"Let me take care of you, Barry…" she angelically utters, "I still love you… " she brushes his hair back, "I always have… and I always will…" 

Nadech swallows harder, feeling his stomach drop to the pit of the ground but he doesn't utter a word. He's grown numb once again.

"Please try and forget her sweetheart…" She utters with a faint smile, leaning in closer, "She won't ever love you like I love you… and you know that… Why do you keep chasing her when I keep running back to you…? Why don't you stop chasing her and look behind you? I'm the one chasing you Barry… Why do you put your heart on the line again to have it thrown right back in your face…? She doesn't want you anymore Barry, can't you understand that…?" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I'm still fighting for us… can't you see that…? I still want us… I want us…" she whimpers.

He looks away, avoiding eye contact with her. Something in her voice sounds sincere. He hate to admit it, but she always kept coming around. She never did leave his side. He begins to question himself. Question what were his intentions. Question her intentions. Is Davika really being sincere? Or is this apart of her many acts? His mind's spinning and he isn't sure if it's the alcohol talking or what. he isn't prepared for this.

"Davika-- look…." He clears his throat, "I seriously can't do this with you anymore," he tells her bluntly, "You can't keep coming back like this. I told you the last time I saw you that I don't want anything to do with you-- and I mean it." He stares at her sternly, hoping she can take the hint.

"Please stop lying to yourself Barry…." she pleads, wiping the tears away from her face, "You know you still love me…" she cries, "You still love me… I can feel it… the way you look at me, the way you stare into my eyes… I can feel it, I tell you… I can feel it…" she wipes her nose.

"Listen to me-- listen carefully Davika…" he grabs her by the arms, forcing her to look him in the eye, "I… don't love you anymore… I stopped loving you the moment I met Yaya…" He clinches his jaw, staring her cold-hearted in the eyes.

"Lies… lies!" she cries, covering her ears to avoid nonsense talk, "You still love me… please say you do…" 

He shakes his head, smirking a bit, "Davika…" He utters softly, "I… don't… love you…" he tells her sternly, "I don't love you…" He stares deeply into her eyes, hoping she can see and sense his honesty. 

She lowers her head, lets out a cry. Nadech sighs loudly, feeling uncomfortable with her here. Suddenly regretting letting her into his apartment. After a moment of silence between them, she breaks her silence.

"Prove it Barry…" she finally utters.

"W--what?" He ask confusingly. "Prove what?" He looks at her, perplexed.

"Kiss me," She tells him sternly.

He smirks at her proposal and shakes his head, "I'm not kissing you."

"Kiss me." she moves in closer to him, "Prove it to me with a kiss…."

He shakes his head, "Davika, "I'm not kissing you." He tells her seriously.

"Just one kiss…" she holds up one finger, "A kiss can tell a lot…" she moves in closer to him, "Kiss me this one time and I'll know for sure if you still love me or not…" she leans in closer to him, face to face now. "Kiss me and I'll tell you how you really feel about me…" her nose touches his. "If the kiss tells me you don't love me, I won't bother you ever again…" she whispers under her breath, "if otherwise, I want you  admit it that you still love me…"

Her lips finally touches his soft gently lips as she wraps her hands around his neck, pulling her body closer to his. She's got him pinned on the sofa. Nadech closes his eyes tightly, trying to get her off of him, feeling uncomfortable being under her with her arms wrapped tightly around him.

In that instance, a loud noise from a close distance startled Nadech. He quickly breaks free and glances in the direction of the noise. His heart pounds louder than, eyes grew ten times bigger.

"Ya--Yaya…" he utters under his breath. His body's frozen, surprised by her presence. She stood a feet away, hands covering her mouth in distraught, eyes full of tears, soaked from the rain. Nadech quickly rose from the couch, pushing Davika out of the way. 

"Yaya wait--" He stutters, "I-- I can explain!"

[SONG PLAYING: RIHANNA - RUSSIAN ROULETTE]

She stares at Nadech and Davika, noticing the bottles of wine and champagne on the coffee table. And they told her Nadech was miserable. She shakes her head, feeling foolish and stupid for coming here tonight. He's in the arms of another woman, ready to get busy with her. He's nowhere near miserable. Her feet grows numb, but she forces them to walk away. She lowers her head in embarrassment and quickly storms off, shaking her head in pure disgust. The pits of her stomach turn sour and all she could think about was what happen two years ago. The kiss… the kiss… It happen again… She's been played a fool for a second time.

She runs down the hallway, tears pouring out of her eyes, pressing the elevator button as hard as she possibly could, trembling with fear and hurt. How could she have been so stupid. A man like Nadech won't stay single for too long. He's a player. He won't give his heart to just any woman, he plays heart.

"Yaya! Please wait!" She heard his voice from a distance. She quickly presses the button, praying it would come down faster. 

Nadech finally catches up to her, pulling her in for an embrace, hugging her tighter than ever "Please-- Please don't go! It-- It wasn't what it looked like! I'm sorry! It mean nothing! I love you Yaya! She means nothing to me. I love you! You hear me!"

Yaya used all her strength to fight him off. She knees him in the groin and left him lying on the ground. The elevator doors opened in time and she ran right in, pressing the close button. She wipes the tears away and stares at him as the door closes.

Nadech groans in pain, trying to crawl to the elevator but he was in too much pain to get up. He was too late.

"Barry!" Davika screams from a distant but he ignores her.

Despite the pain, he manages to get up. He press the button but decides to take the stairs instead. He races down the flight of stairs as if his life depended on it, which it did. Down at the lobby, he rushes out in the pouring rain and spots her from a distance getting into her car. With all his strength, he dashes towards her, preventing her from going anywhere.

"Yaya Please!!" He grabs her by the hand, jerking her around.

"Leave me alone!" she cries through the pouring rain, "Just stay away from me! Stay the hell away from me!!" she pushes him, suddenly fearful of him. "Don't touch me…" she cries.

"Yaya, would you please listen--" 

She raises her hand and lets it rip across his face, leaving a hand print on his face. Nadech touches his face, noticing blood trickling from the corner of his mouth.

"You disgust me… " she utters coldly, "I never want to see you again… I wish I never met a man like you… I wish I could go back in time and erase you from my memories… " she stares at him repulsively with tears in her eyes. "You're dead to me…" she tells him sternly before getting into her car.

Nadech's body tingles, feeling dazed by what just happen. Her words pierced his aching heart. He had no strength to fight for her. This was the end of it. All he could do was watch Yaya speed off and out of sight.

"You disgust me…You're dead to me…" Her words eats him away and he's feeling lower than the dirt he's standing on.

"Barry!" Davika shouts to him

He turns in her direction with furious eyes and clinching fists.

He walks up to her and out of anger, he slaps her across the face. She takes a hard fall to the ground, holding the side of her face in pain.

"I want you out of my life…." he hunches over her, "I'm done playing this sick twisted game of yours… I want you out… Don't ever come into my life again… next time, I'll kill you personally… You've ruined my chances with Yaya one too many times… I'm done with you… I don't love you so stop chasing me… Get the fuck out of my life and stay as far away as possible… This is your final warning you…"

He gets up and quickly rushes to his car, in search of Yaya.

Yaya puts the pedal to the metal, speeding on the highway in the rainstorm as the rain grows heavier. It becomes harder to see out the windshield but she's managing. She's still shaken up by what she saw. She continues to curse herself for believing he would be waiting for her. Curse herself for thinking he was sincerely true to her. The more she thought about it, the more frustrated she becomes. She steps onto the gas pedal, full force. Tears streaming down her eyes, losing all sense of herself, taken over by her emotions.

"I wish I could go back in time and erase you from my memories…" she utters repeatedly to herself as a little prayer. 

A loud honk startles her, causing her to scream and slam on her brake. The tires screeches loudly in the rain, echoing at a distance. Her head smashes through the windshield. 

Suddenly, the lights that guided her on the highway disappear and everything turns pitch black.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a mil noy i was so looking forward to yr update! m crying yet again for yadech with stupid davika crushing their so very delicate situation ! its so heart-wrenching this chap and poor yaya got into an accident ! pls let her be alright and nadech there to tlc her ! thanks alot noy, love SO, with appreciation!