So Sanae Ha

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
does anybody know if they have this lakonr of Oil and Aum translated in hmong? thanks!

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I was also looking for this one too. I got only part one and waiting for the rest. But so far I haven't seen it anywhere.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
bi-vision sucks at translating.. (sometimes) they have nasty voice.. especially for the na'ek.. old..

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
YM_gurl said:
bi-vision sucks at translating.. (sometimes) they have nasty voice.. especially for the na'ek.. old..
[post="75998"][/post]​
Bi-vision is ok, not the best. I agreed with you on that. I really like how they translated Samee, the voices matching all the characters, na'ek voice was annoy in the beginning but it got better later in the other parts. For the Oil and Aump one, I got to say I don't like the voice for Aump.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
actually, i think the woman who dubbed for the n'ek isn't that old...'cause i saw her when i went to their house with my sis and her friend for a interview for their new hmong movie....and she wasn't that old....except that she's a little chubby and short...and they're very nice and polite...i think they're dubbing are okay, not the best for me, 'cause every entertainment who dubbing thai lakorn isn't good for me....they all are just okay in dubbing thai lakorn....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
lidogurl said:
is this even a good lakorn????
[post="76094"][/post]​
well i haven't seen it but i was reading the summary in the old thai lakorn section it sounds good...u should check it out...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Pepper_UHT said:
actually, i think the woman who dubbed for the n'ek isn't that old...'cause i saw her when i went to their house with my sis and her friend for a interview for their new hmong movie....and she wasn't that old....except that she's a little chubby and short...and they're very nice and polite...i think they're dubbing are okay, not the best for me, 'cause every entertainment who dubbing thai lakorn isn't good for me....they all are just okay in dubbing thai lakorn....
[post="76090"][/post]​
i wasn't saying the lady was old.. i was saying her voice sound old... but kewl.. u saw her.. how interesting.. & how lucky... heeheh... i prefer the production that translate for Kade & Noon's movie... Noon's name was Poo and kade.. i forgot.. i like that production.. they sound a lot better..

ahs

sarNie Egg
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
well i haven't seen it but i was reading the summary in the old thai lakorn section it sounds good...u should check it out...
[post="76478"][/post]​
I totally love this lakorn...it is sooooo good.
I could never even find part 1 of this lakorn. :(

I asked this lady who was translating movies, why doesn't she translate this one & she said that a lot of the dialogue had a lot of sexual references, comments, & stuff like that---she wouldn't know how to convey.

I also loved the song in this lakorn, I bought it.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
is it oil and aum or aum and vee? cause i saw another thing with the same title but it says aum and vee...i don't know im confused...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
So sanae ha... stars ~> Oil and Aum

there's another thai serie right now..that just finished airing.. its also calls so sanae ha.. starring Aum and Vee..but for some reason.. this lakorn has the same title like the Oil and Aum.. i don't know.. these are two different storylines though...

I love So Sanae ha starring Oil and Aum.. #1 :) luv it luv it luv it!!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Penny said:
i dont know, but i'm laughing..lol...

damn this hmong section cracks me up all the time. everyone's just silly or something.
[post="95903"][/post]​
:lmao: i guess we are..