so..who's you're favorite actress rite now??

pick one...

• aom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kob

• aum

• noon

• Total voters

samkob

sarNie Elites
vina_lek said:
agggh...I can't pick. I like Aom P. & Kob S. :wub:
[post="44815"][/post]​
AHH I can't choose between Aom and Kob too.... They are my favorites!! Well, since Aom has great lakorns out right now.. I'll vote for her, but I'll definitely vote for Kob next year w/ her hot coming lakorns!!! :w000t:

maijune

SarNie Adult
I picked kob because she have always been my #1 actress since I started to watch thai lakorns.....kob is all the way....no one has taking in her place even in the showsbis....and second is aom.... :loool:

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
i love both kob and aom..but my vote has to go with kob :w000t: cause she the one that got me hook on thai lakorn.. :D

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
cutepie said:
i love both kob and aom..but my vote has to go with kob :w000t: cause she the one that got me hook on thai lakorn.. :D
[post="44923"][/post]​

I agree w/ you cutepie, without Kob I will never watch thai lakorns. When I first saw her in lakorn, she caught my attention and I started to follow all her works. I'm so proud to be her fan. :wub:

jackielee978 said:
I agree w/ you cutepie, without Kob I will never watch thai lakorns. When I first saw her in lakorn, she caught my attention and I started to follow all her works. I'm so proud to be her fan. :wub:
[post="44930"][/post]​
me too! me too!...

there is just something about kob that sets her apart from all the other actresses for me...i adore her and will always support her

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Noon. Always have been my fav. But Aom isn't far behind my list

samkob

sarNie Elites
:D KOB IS WINNING!!! WOW, MANY FANS LOVE KOB AS MUCH AS I DO!!! WELL, CONGRATS TO KOB AND SECOND TO AOM!!! :wub: ^_^

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
hmmm--- out of those four, its hard to say. Theyre all my favorite, but i picked aom, she's been my favorite for a while and...she's just so adorable!! :lol: