Someone dissing BIG D2B

Mook

sarNie Egg
It's up to you to be offended, cannot understand why people are so offended regarding this. I explained again and again but you guys do not seems to understand.......----> Yeah Big is sick and so what ??? With all the money they make and with the noise they make around that, just open your eyes, don't be a sheep and follow others, u're all blind eyes......we do not talk about respect rite here, we're talking about monkey bussiness and I think D2B is just another Pre-teen band that will fade away like others ones when you grow up, u're not gonna tell me my own story. I've been in the party more than 35 years and each band, each part of thailand, each style, each musical influence, I know them very well, so when it comes out to a particular band, this is just like a lil dust in the sky. Grow Uppppppppppp Grrrrr!!!!!!! (and stop downloading my albums or go learn reading thai so you can see that they explain everything in thai newspapers....pffff)

Not naming him yet... But to this person I CAN READ THAI I AM 100% THAI I AM IN THAILAND I STUDY IN THAILAND SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSH*T and the fact YOU DON'T KNOW HOW OLD I AM!!

ALSO WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT BIG D2B WAS SO OUT OF ORDER!! 2nd I have family that have been in the music business alot longer than he has! And he says he knows these people also.. yeah right ( not bragging or anything ) but I have friends who are singers or ''celeb'' If we was blind im sure i would have a white stick but I don't and I would'nt really be able to type on a computer and see what you wrote so I think this guy needs to grow up! And I sure did yell at this A** HOLE for saying that crap about BIG D2B it is just wrong and out of order!

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
Not naming him yet... But to this person I CAN READ THAI I AM 100% THAI I AM IN THAILAND I STUDY IN THAILAND SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSH*T and the fact YOU DON'T KNOW HOW OLD I AM!!

ALSO WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT BIG D2B WAS SO OUT OF ORDER!! 2nd I have family that have been in the music business alot longer than he has! And he says he knows these people also.. yeah right ( not bragging or anything ) but I have friends who are singers or ''celeb'' If we was blind im sure i would have a white stick but I don't and I would'nt really be able to type on a computer and see what you wrote so I think this guy needs to grow up! And I sure did yell at this A** HOLE for saying that crap about BIG D2B it is just wrong and out of order!
Whoa...where was this from? Look like people only care about money these days...
but it seems that money doesnt help at all just more problem...

noungning

Heartless

i don't think u should name this person as this is your personal matter and shouldn't be brought up here to stir up more controversy.

i don't know... but i think i can piece this together... something about downloading an album... must be D2B because it's regarding them.

the thing is...i know that album is "supposed" to help support big in his illness. i'm not sure if they really get the money, but it's a good way of marketing, to sell and get some money.

it's understandable that u must have great respect for big, and care for him... and u must've been offended and against an album of their's being uploaded? but it's really someone's perogative to do something as rip an album and upload it, the only thing is, if u don't like it, don't support it and go out and buy a copy so u can go fund the "real" cause. and i'm positive that those who wants to support the cause will go out and buy a copy even if they download the mp3s.

as an uploader myself, uploading for people to simply leech and never say thank you is difficult as is, then we have people antagonizing us when they're unhappy... i don't think that's appropriate. ;)

Kelly

We shouldn't care about peeps who have no life like this....I love d2b n alwayse will kare less bout shit talkers!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hmm like Ning said, is it something about him Uploading D2B albums and the fans getting angry?

Well, I get angry too, but i feel helpless and I can't stop them from uploading the albums.

But I'm proud of the d2b fans. If you do headover to the buddy media section, those fans support buying the album, and you don't know how greatful I am of those fans.

Sometimes i don't mind the filesharing of D2B fans because how else will people know of them if they don't know the music? They could become great fans and then go out there and buy the album. Atleast that's how I started out anyways.

What pisses me off are those who consider themselves great d2b fans, but don't defend and support d2b when the time comes...even when they CAN support d2b, they just don't.

Blah, his comment about fading off...they don't fade off. Because they are remembered. It's just the new generation that won't know of the band...and that cant be helped. Like in the 90's, Raptor was just another band, but up to now, they're still remembered. The newer generation don't know who the hell Raptor is, just from people like me obsessing and spazzing about them huahuahua :p D2B made a bigger compact, so they'll be remembered more by our generation...though our kids won't know them well except for the fact that their parents were d2b fanatics hahahahaha =D and was once married to big/dan/beam. hahahha =D

People like him don't bother me. He can be an ass all he wants. One less person to spread our love to. haha I'm limited on love. :p

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't see what the big deal is. I bought d2b cd's since their first album to their latest one, yet I still download their songs from the BM so I can listen to it while I'm online, because I don't feel like ripping the songs onto my computer myself or I have problem doing it... so I'm grateful for whoever uploaded and take the time to shared his or her collections with everyone.
So not everyone downloading music from BM is not a supporter of the artists, it's just convenience ways to share with everyone without have to go digged thru their collections. For sure is convenient for me, so no big deal at all.
Anyway that is just my two cents. :p

Muddie Murda

smile...
^tahaha I do the same. I buy their albums so I don't feel bad for DLing. ^__^
And those that I don't like, I DL their albums and feel good while DLing. hahaha oh wow i'm bad :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
that frecken dude is crazy i bet he's/she's just jealous of them being too popular and never fade away....gosh i wonder what that site is....i'm gonna kill those poeple.. :ph34r: ..talking shit about big....and dan and beam.....that dum ass ....omg....i'll ignore him for now :angry: :angry: if i find the site damn...he's/she's dead...they're like my best teen band...that sucker......!!!!!......i hate peeps who's fooling around like this.......

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ummm yeah...who was that was dissing d2b??
MAN! IF MY SISTER would kill that person if she saw this forum about somebody dissing about d2b...
and me too!!
nobody disses Big from d2b!!!
makes me mad=(
ggrrrrrrrrrrr....

cecilia

Staff member
^tahaha I do the same. I buy their albums so I don't feel bad for DLing. ^__^
And those that I don't like, I DL their albums and feel good while DLing. hahaha oh wow i'm bad :D
muaha. that's how i do on d2b ..
could careless about ppl like this.
plus. thing like this are something that the internet world can't control.

if you like LOVE LOVE LOVE them. buy the original to support but don't limit yourself to other download too.
Less work and time to do all the converting as well by thank you the UPLOADER, though at time, i leech. :blush:
i download on stuff that i like and support the artist that i wanna support.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
to be honest.... HUH!?
i dont see anything toooo big to kill over.

the person who was quoted first,
i think that person was not degrading D2B,
but was trying to say that D2B is another group,
and that in the future there will be more teen groups that fans will like.
like Backstreet Boys, they were there once,
but now you have like... Maroon 5 and such.
that's what i think.

i see that person shouldn't make Big's sickness look so small
when it was a big deal to his family and friends and fans.

but i think that dlding is not all bad.
i mean, some people cannot, cannot, cannot afford cds.
budgets are tight now and days with the economy.
and im sure that people are appreciative to those who upload for them to share.

to be honest, i have no clue what the quote was about.
like... money?

BUT people who can read and write Thai should help those who need help in Thai.
vice versa when it comes to English.
people make things look so unfriendly now and days.

sorry if i offend anyone.
this is just my opinion.
please share yours.

but anyways.
Mook, thank you for sharing this topic.

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm..idrc about thisss..but since its about my P'BiG!
excuse me, but P'Big will long live forever and so will D2B or DB2B!
i LOVE P'BIG AND SO DOES MANY OTHERS!
IF THEY DIDN"T LIKE BIG WHY BOTHER CHECKINGG UP ON HIM THEN.
i agree, GET A LIFEE!