Son Yok Songpaisarn - Interview by Innnews

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
News gossip by: Innnews

It was a nice opening for the newcomers from the lakorn, Kaew Lorm Petch, who has been snatching the ratings from other channels especially the new praek, Son Yuk Songpaisarn, who attended a function the other day. A lot of his fans came to see him and surrounded him, which made Son a little bit confused of his own popularity. Even though his acting is a little bit stiff, but his looks beats it all.

The feedbacks are good. There’s some compliment like I’m not that bad for my first lakorn. Some people say I’m still stiff, I need to talk more clearly. But I’m surprised that all of a sudden, I have a fan club.

This lakorn is a first to everyone but it seems like you’re the weakest

I’m not shocked about it. I’ve been watching myself. My character is somewhat a stiff person, along with that I’m sort of like that in reality, which will make me even more stiff so it’s kind of hard. I’m still new to this so I might be a little bit stiff. Right now I’m taking acting class with หม่อม Noi Pantawanope Tewakul.

Loose Confidence in yourself

A little. I did the best that I can. I just need to do a little adjustment.

With View Wannarot, the nangek from the lakorn, there's gossips coming from the set saying you guys are seeing each other off set.

We've been close friends for a long time now. It's been 5 years now. My little sister went to the same school as her and View was already a senior there. So when I went to go pick up my sister, I got the chance to meet View and talk to her. Right now, let's just say she's a special friend, I don't want to use the word boy/girlfriend yet.

We heard that you're the one that got View into the ET

I asked her to come audition with me. The director was interested in the both of us.

What do you like about View?

She's a cute girl and has a good personality. She knows her place and is a smart girl.

Does your family know you're close with View

They know. We've met already. I've met with her mom because she's close to her mom, they go places together. We're familiar with each other. We're still young though, I don't want to focus much on this yet.

There's rumors saying that you're not 100% man

I guarantee that I'm 100% man. At first I was stressed about it but not anymore because it's not the truth.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
what's up with the last question who asks that lol anyways thanks for the interview who knows give it a few more years they might be dating

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't started watching yet, but the last question quack me up. What's up with Thai and gay?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love these 2 leadings, just so lovely that they have know each other before and has know each other for 5 yrs. I love what they wearing , Jeans and white shirt so matching, and damp they looks so gorgeous in the outfits too, hope to see them doing a shoot together on a beach scene wearing white, Son wearing white pants and shirt, as for Vill, hope she be wearing long skirt and nice white shirt with a hawaii hola flower necklace around their neck, so amazing....Love to see them doing photo shoot with white on a beach scene.....they would look so romantic...

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
lol, if he's not a 100% man then what is he supposed to be?

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
What's up with the last question? I don't get it. 100% man?? anyways, thanks for the info. They do look cute together. "special friend" you know he means more than that.

neena

sarNie Adult
thai stars always do that to us...they tell us they're just special friends then in a few months, bam, they're together shopping in the malls, holding hands...even though i wish they were a couple i really want them to be just special frens rite now...if they run off into a bf/gf relationship...that could really turn ugly...i want them to take their time!! i'll always think about them though!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww son is so hot...he's so sweet...wiew is a special friend *faint....he knows that he's stiff, but working on that <3
100% lol..come on....

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
Why would someone think he's not 100% man. Do they know a girl who has a deep voice like his? That was a dumb last question.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for news, aw..cute they are close,and she's his special friend..lol..but they do make a cute couple.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult

I guarantee that I'm 100% man. At first I was stressed about it but not anymore because it's not the truth.
The one I BOLD say it all ... dude either Gay or BI LoL ...no offense to him or any of his fan .... but you don't second-guess or stressed out about being 'a man' esp. 100% (don't know how they got a percent to it LoL) ... but yea ... I think he's BI

neena

sarNie Adult
The one I BOLD say it all ... dude either Gay or BI LoL ...no offense to him or any of his fan .... but you don't second-guess or stressed out about being 'a man' esp. 100% (don't know how they got a percent to it LoL) ... but yea ... I think he's BI
what? if someone kept telling me that i'm not 100 percent woman i'd get stressed and pissed off too...i mean...r y'all blind? ppl are so dumb making rumors that try to kill off someone, that's what is wrong with this world...and the thai entertainment, every single gossip is about being gay or something...come on they need to come up with something new...its so not interesting talking about someone's sexual orientation, its a really stupid question to bring ppl down.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think thai reporters are notorious for asking the "are you gay" question. :rolleyes: Maybe Son was a little stressed out about the situation at first considering he is pretty much new to the industry game. He wasn't sure if people would judge him based on the rumor. But as he started to experienced more and more of how the industry work, he let it slide off his shoulders.

Every entertainment industry is almost indentical, if you have thick skin and ignore the rumors you are likely to survive but if you are weak and let every gossip get into your head than it wasn't your place to start off with. Son seemed to be a sweet down to earth guy....hope he does well as he step foward and make a good name for himself.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dunt want to use the world...girlfriend...ohh...son u got sumthin hidding there... :wub: ...love son he's so cute...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
News gossip by: Innnews

It was a nice opening for the newcomers from the lakorn, Kaew Lorm Petch, who has been snatching the ratings from other channels especially the new praek, Son Yuk Songpaisarn, who attended a function the other day. A lot of his fans came to see him and surrounded him, which made Son a little bit confused of his own popularity. Even though his acting is a little bit stiff, but his looks beats it all.

The feedbacks are good. There’s some compliment like I’m not that bad for my first lakorn. Some people say I’m still stiff, I need to talk more clearly. But I’m surprised that all of a sudden, I have a fan club.

This lakorn is a first to everyone but it seems like you’re the weakest

I’m not shocked about it. I’ve been watching myself. My character is somewhat a stiff person, along with that I’m sort of like that in reality, which will make me even more stiff so it’s kind of hard. I’m still new to this so I might be a little bit stiff. Right now I’m taking acting class with หม่อม Noi Pantawanope Tewakul.

Loose Confidence in yourself

A little. I did the best that I can. I just need to do a little adjustment.

With View Wannarot, the nangek from the lakorn, there's gossips coming from the set saying you guys are seeing each other off set.

We've been close friends for a long time now. It's been 5 years now. My little sister went to the same school as her and View was already a senior there. So when I went to go pick up my sister, I got the chance to meet View and talk to her. Right now, let's just say she's a special friend, I don't want to use the word boy/girlfriend yet.

We heard that you're the one that got View into the ET

I asked her to come audition with me. The director was interested in the both of us.

What do you like about View?

She's a cute girl and has a good personality. She knows her place and is a smart girl.

Does your family know you're close with View

They know. We've met already. I've met with her mom because she's close to her mom, they go places together. We're familiar with each other. We're still young though, I don't want to focus much on this yet.

PLZ CREDIT ME B/C I'M THE ONE THAT TRANSLATED THIS