Song Rao Nirandon

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
alyssia said:
aom die because of brain tumor..but why and how did Ken die?
[post="111555"][/post]​
Ken was lost at the sea for several days and he was just recovering form a shot gun wound. I think he died from a heart attack when aom died, but i'm not too sure cause i was still in disbelief when i was watching it. I don't think i could ever watch it again.

One of the cheesiest ending of all time!!! So lame...... disappointment.

cecilia

Staff member
^i thought so too..ppl say it's all good and this and that..
*i'm a fan of p'aom*
anyway..i watched it..and it's just lame boring..
the plot is just not tasty to me..and maybe it's just me or something..ken and aom dont' seem to have good chemistry..
or perhaps i'm such a tik/aom , capatin/aom, andrew and aom fans..this could be why..i just dont' like it...
i skipped from 1 to the end..just so i can get what's going on..or like if ending episode interest me..then i'll watch it over agian..but it's just lame boring to me..^^

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
ken and aom dont' seem to have good chemistry..
[post="111624"][/post]​
Yeah, I would have to agree with that.... they really didn't have that much chemistry. They didn't even seem in love until the very end and then i still have a hard believing. Go figure

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for replying me... i am watching this serie now because i heard it had so high rating, even higher than Hua jai chocolate.

I was watching HJC last year and i liked it very much. When i saw that Song rao nirandon has higher rating than HJC, i said myself that this lakorn much be very good and that i have to watch it.

I finally dl it and start to watch it. the 2 first episodes were very exciting, making me wanting to know what will happen after ken's fiancee's death... but through the next epi..i think the plot is turning a little bit boring...sometimes it's funny... i'm still at episode 5 and don't have the motivation to continue watching the serie...i think i'll watch the next epi when i would be very very boring...

I've just finished aom and captain serie Kaew leum Kon in 5 days...it's a so great serie!!

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i just finished watching this lakorn and i must say that this is a great lakorn
i luv aom in her every lakorn..she is so talented and beautiful and she just shined in this lakorn
Ken was great too..he portrayed his role well and just stole my heart
Aom and ken also have that great chemistry..i mean you cant compare it to tik/aom chemistry but still aom and ken were convincing as two people in love..
and the ending was so sad..next to the ending for leud kattiya..the ending for this lakorn really made me cry..
even when aom met ken at the hospital..i was crying..it was so heart warming..they both were so great in this lakorn..
a definate perfect..and im hoping to see the two of them pair up again

sine17

sarNie Egg
I like the chemistry between the two..they should make another lakorn.. ken did play his role well... i think everyone did really well.. but there is alot of drama..

but there is not alot of sweet moments for them.. there is so many twist and turn that they are never alone to talk... do you guys know where i can download this lakorn?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm just starting this lakorn, on episode 3 actually, and so far I'm liking it. There hasn't been much interaction between the leads, but that's okay because all the drama that's building up is keeping me occupied and I like it that way. So far I absolutely love Itt (Ken) and Fon (Aom), they make me giddy everytime. Fon is caring, strong and bold yet she doesn't overdo it; and I like the fact that they made Itt sweet and intelligent. I love their little bickering's thus far because Fon isn't too harsh and Itt's just so sweet to her. I'm excited to see how their characters are going to develop through the drama, although I know what's going to be of them in the end.
Even though the ending may be so, I think this lakorn is going to be one of my fav's. We'll see how I think about it in the next couple of days, even I want to know how I'll like it hehe.

Asy

sarNie Immature
ehehe phatman I just started this lakorn last night, but still not done with episode 1 yet because i was too sleepy. i'll continue tonight but i'll probably couldn't catch up with you lmao.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just finished episode 8 and I can't wait for episode 9 tomorrow, gosh it's getting more exciting! I'm still loving it! I'm loving Itt more and more by the minute; I love the fact that the writers made him intelligent and optimistic about everything, and I just love the way he's still so sweet to Fon and her family despite knowing the truth and I like how forgiving he is. Soda is so freakin cute! I wonder how old the boy is right now. One thing I wish though is that they focused more on Opau and her obsession with Itt rather than on the business end. ACK! Can't wait.

Another thing is, whenever Itt and Fon are together I always smile.
I love Aom and Ken together, they are so cute. Although they don't really have physical chemistry, yet, I think they go really well together...psychological chemistry, whatever other chemistry there are, they have it haha!

ehehe phatman I just started this lakorn last night, but still not done with episode 1 yet because i was too sleepy. i'll continue tonight but i'll probably couldn't catch up with you lmao.
I assure you once you finish episode 1 you will want to continue on and not be tired...well if you're interested in this kind of drama haha.

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol I really wanted to continue watch this. but I accidentally read comments above. idk now haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lol I really wanted to continue watch this. but I accidentally read comments above. idk now haha.
Well, I still suggest you give it a try haha, not now but perhaps later. When I first read the title and saw the title pics I was like this seems to be a depressing lakorn, so I watched the very last scene and what do you know a depressing ending just as I predicted. To be honest I was disappointed because I, like everyone else, like happy endings so I pushed the lakorn aside. After watching virtually a third of Ken's lakorns and having nothing else to watch, I decided to give this lakorn another shot, even though I knew the ending won't be pleasant. From the context of the story though, I understand why the writers ended the lakorn the way they did, so that's why I'm still hanging on haha. Alright off to watch episode 9!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG. I'm 2/3's into episode 11 and I hate it! WHY! Fon and Itt are so...blah...they should stay true to their feelings no matter what they think the other party thinks! Itt, I don't care if he falls in love with another girl after the death of his bride-to-be, but not with the bff of her! Doesn't he know how Opau is already? How much Opau despises the lower end of society?! Grr...so mad. Also, Fon, why does she want to be with a guy whom she doesn't even have feelings for! They were never romantically linked and Mungon doesn't even seem to have that kind of feeling for her! Golly they make me so mad! Okay...gotta go to work, will catch up on the rest of 11 later. I hope Itt doesn't give in to Opau, 'cause right now I'm at the part they're stuck inside Itt's house alone during the rain! So anxious!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alrightie...a little bit more satisfying towards the end of 11. Looking forward to the rest! Since they've both already declared their love for eachother I wonder what all the dramas going to be about for the rest of the lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
*sniff, sniff* Oh my goodness, episode 14 was a tear jerker. I cried so much. It's all your falt Ittsara! Have you determined your feelings earlier, Praifon wouldn't have suffered. Gosh I felt so much pain and agony during episode 14. Alright, last episode here I come.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:teary: My eyes are seriously red right now. I haven't seen a sad love story for such a long while...*sniff :cry: sniff*...this lakorn is good. I enjoyed it. The ending was satisfying because they both get to be together...for eternity.
I must say though they kind of left us with some loose knots. Why couldn't they make Itt know the truth about Nit's death, what happened to Aek, and why did they make Itt and Fon die when they could've been treated? All in all...very sad...alright *sniff, sniff* I'm gone from this thread for good...I need to find a light romcom to console me :tearybye:. Perhaps I'll go finish Kon Ruk Luang Jai.