Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Interesting drama. :lol: I'm not a bee namptip fan but I always find myself watching her lakorns. Esp. the ones in which she play so weak and innocent (even tho it's annoying) -- the drama is interesting.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
every work place has drama. they should make a lakorn bout medical assistants LOL da ones at my dr's office talk shit bout each other hahaha and i'm sittin right dere LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm only episode 2 rite now..Goodness..anyone wanna tell me why i've neva noticed Pong...he's kinda cute isn't he..i reallie hope he's the pra'ek...there's noting attractive about Kong at all...and wow! he has a wife in the lakorn..shitz..tat makes him worse...

tis is like a K-Drama..LOL..but i like it though cuz thai neva realllie do lakorns on jobs like this...love their flight attendant outfits..

Kay

sarNie Egg
i'm sure there's a reason as to why kong can't leave his wife. i believe he's the one who truly loves bee for who she is and wants to be with her. as for pong, he's going to constantly cheat on her, and just wants her because she's pretty..it's all fun and games for him.

i feel bad for bee in here. the lakorn is good so far though, since it touches base on what other lakorns don't.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i like dis lakorn already and i only saw eps 1 lol i don't think b is gonna end up w/ anybody though unless they changed da ending. cause da lady in da book she ended up alone right?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, by looking at the begning, it seems like Bee is gonna end up alone. But I bet, she is having good with Kong's charactermore than with Pong's character. Bee's character does many obstacles.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
imma have to pass on this one..i mean..i love pong..and to see him not as the main character is just "blah" && beside..im not a fan of Kong..lol

i'm not a kong fan either, but he seems descent in this so far. although when the wife character shows up and if his characters gets all wimpy, i may not like him. -_-

anyway, bee is doing a good job. :clap: yeah. i agree. she's probably going to end up alone & become strong woman or something. reminds me of that lakorn w/ benz, pete & that other dude. she ended up w/ none of them, but that was a good ending to me. B)