Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

maijune

SarNie Adult
right now i only feel sad for lenin because juntakun doesn't treat her as he should have...poor lenin, pregnant too...and seem like she is not important to juntakun at all...he seems so much into his revenge and doesnt' care about her though he said he love her so much...

hope to see juntakun suffer before lenin comes back to him...

lol....maybe the baby is the one that will take his dad to saeng tawan...and change his dad's mind off of vengence...

max

sarNie Elites
I watched the Opening Credit for this lakorn, and it actually looks really good. The only thing is that I am not much of a fan of Pancake. I have nothing against her. It is just that her acting does not appeal to me at all, so watching a whole lakorn with her will be kind of hard. Anyways, the main actor does not look too bad at all, and Aof is so cute. The more I see him, the cuter he looks! I will see, though. This is one of the first few Channel 7 lakorns that has actually caught my attention.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought it was kool..LOL..I mean I only watch the lakorn for the 2nd couple but when Pan found out I was like YEA! about time :lol: . Someone needs to tame this guy :lol: or talk some sense into him ^_^
I agree, I was thinking what is he doing. I feel sad for his mother.

Yeah so that now Pan found out the action will start or hopefully it will start, and I want to see the action lol. And also Pan is starting to have symptoms of pregnancy!
I wish Pancake have a TWIN! :yahoo:

^ I read from somewhere I think from Thip? Pan say that its ending @ 15 episodes. Maybe its a rush ending.
I dont want this lakorn to end yet, what a rush ending.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG today's episode was awesome! Yes so the action does start today!
Juntagahn finally tells Ravich that they are twins and she goes to live with him. Linin was going to tell Gahn she's pregnant with him but alas, they had an argument so Gahn told her she can go wherever she wants because he now has a person that is willing to live with him who is Ravich so Linin thinks that Gahn and Ravich are together because he hasnt told Linin yet that they are twins. Also, Gahn made a false clip of his mom bribing another person with money and sent it to all the press!
Ahhhhh can't wait to see next week's ending episodes!
Thank, I was wonder what he said that make Pan really mad, and walk away.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG today's episode was awesome! Yes so the action does start today!
Juntagahn finally tells Ravich that they are twins and she goes to live with him. Linin was going to tell Gahn she's pregnant with him but alas, they had an argument so Gahn told her she can go wherever she wants because he now has a person that is willing to live with him who is Ravich so Linin thinks that Gahn and Ravich are together because he hasnt told Linin yet that they are twins. Also, Gahn made a false clip of his mom bribing another person with money and sent it to all the press!
Ahhhhh can't wait to see next week's ending episodes!
I knew something like this will happened. I really want to know how do Tle know Pan is pregnant. I can't wait for the part Pan tell Tle that she drink abortion medicine or somrthing like that :lol:. I want to see his reaction.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
right now i only feel sad for lenin because juntakun doesn't treat her as he should have...poor lenin, pregnant too...and seem like she is not important to juntakun at all...he seems so much into his revenge and doesnt' care about her though he said he love her so much...

hope to see juntakun suffer before lenin comes back to him...

lol....maybe the baby is the one that will take his dad to saeng tawan...and change his dad's mind off of vengence...
I know, it sad how she stood outside in the rain (poor lil baby in her stomach). I hope the grandma tell the truth to everyone and hope the baby change Tle's mind off of vengence too , and be forgiveness.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Will this lakorn ended tomorrow?
I heard it's ending next week since the lakorn that is supposed to replace it is not quite ready to air yet and judging from today's episode it certainly does not look like it can end tomorrow especially since today's episode was so boring and just like a filler to buy time LOL.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Today episode was wack. It must be the extended episode [Recently film]..LOL..tomorrow should be better. I felt sorry for Jakjaan though. She thinks that she's Aof sis and he's clueless :rolleyes:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Was so disappointed with yesterday's episode...so boring. Nothing really happened and Tle is so CRAZY involved with his revenge that he's so clueless about Pan being pregnant. Today's episode better be good!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i been lurking around this forum without posting for awhile.. but today i just have this urge to post something about this lakorn.. omg.. the best part was about to come up.. and they have to end it .. gosh..i cant wait till next week..

Today epi.. was.. ehhhh.. okie.. but towards the end it got interesting.. its the part when juntakarn.. reveals his mom.. his mom was i dont know how she feels.. she musta been mad or something... she tries to strangle him.. and said.. shes going to kill him... juntakarn freed himself and said... " mae kaa pom pai thag naan leaw" .. or in other words.. saying.. "mom you killed me a long time ago.. refering too.. that he was killed alived when he found out about his mom.. and it ended.... with a shocked Khun Napaa

cant wait to see the ending..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i been lurking around this forum without posting for awhile.. but today i just have this urge to post something about this lakorn.. omg.. the best part was about to come up.. and they have to end it .. gosh..i cant wait till next week..

Today epi.. was.. ehhhh.. okie.. but towards the end it got interesting.. its the part when juntakarn.. reveals his mom.. his mom was i dont know how she feels.. she musta been mad or something... she tries to strangle him.. and said.. shes going to kill him... juntakarn freed himself and said... " mae kaa pom pai thag naan leaw" .. or in other words.. saying.. "mom you killed me a long time ago.. refering too.. that he was killed alived when he found out about his mom.. and it ended.... with a shocked Khun Napaa

cant wait to see the ending..
OMG I totally agree with you! They had to end it at the most exhilarating part ever!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
so still juntakarn haven't found out about lenin being pregnant right?...haven't watch ep 15....
No he hasn't found out. She gave him a letter telling him about her pregnancy but he was interrupted by Sakdina before he got to read it so yeah. Man I can't wait till Monday!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
ahhhh i juz want it to end already! hahahh the anticipation is killing me! cant wait for monday =)
so is it ending monday or tuesday?