Sood Dan Huajai

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
It's a lakorn? I thought this was the movie that P'Num and Yardthip starr together. Well I'm very happy to hear that P'Num is going to be in more projects. I was not happy because they keep giving him work but later change it to someone else.

tinah

sarNie Coma
woo hoo :slapandkissse3: this should be great for the two especially num cuz i havent been enjoying his previous lakorns. maybe this time ill actually finish watching the whole lakorn of his. by the way, aom will be helping out her dad ^_^

news from khaosod. thanks to kristy

พิศาล-อ้อมจีบ"หยาด"-"ศรราม"ลงละครเรื่องใหม่

เลือดผู้จัดยังเข้มข้น"เปี๊ย�"พิศาล อัครเศรณี
à¸?ลับมานั่งเà¸?้าอี้ผู้จัดอีà¸?à¸
รั้ง à¹?ถมมีลูà¸?มือดีà¸?รีถึงนางเอà¸?ลà¸
คร
เพราะคราวนี้"อ้อม"พิยดา อัครเศรณี ลงมาคุม"พ่อ"อี�ที
คันไม้คันมือมานาน�ล้ว �ลับมาคราวนี้ดูท่าละครของ"เปี๊ย�-พิศาล"
คงไม่พ้นตบ-จูบ�นวถนัด
�ถมได้"หนุ่ม"ศรราม เทพพิทั�ษ์ มาประชัน�ับ"หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล" ซะด้วย

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh dear Yard is co-star with an old p'ek again. Her first one with Au T and now Num S. But age doesn't matter. At least she looks mature enough for the two of them and she is also lucky that got a good co-star.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
yea...aom dad is pepper's dad in his lakorn "buang rak" with fang....surprise meh that they do look alike if you look closely..yea num is getting old...i don't mind yardthip thoe

tinah

sarNie Coma
how funny/cute. yard had sat on num's lap as a kid and now they are starring in a lakorn together lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
hahahaha....that is so funny!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know where are they going but they already starting filming :yahoo: how kool, Job Nithi is also in this lakorn. havent seen him in ages

yard look so pretty!

credit to fans @ pantip

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
both of them do look very good....esp. P' Num!!! He doesn't look as tired and overworked like he used to...who is that guy with the sun glasses...is that Go?