Sood Dan Huajai

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres some behind scene pix.

yard is gorgeous in here, i like her extension. num looks better in this lakorn unlike in his latest one with jui where he look so tired

credit to yardthipclub.com

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
cool looks like P' Num is playing some sort of authority figure...maybe a cop?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg....i love guys in uniform...i love yards hair too

nolee

sarNie Adult
omgosh! i am hella excited cause Num actually looks GOOD again!! both of them do. lol. what's the storyline?

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
omgosh! i am hella excited cause Num actually looks GOOD again!! both of them do. lol. what's the storyline?
especially this pix right? hehheeeee :p

I heard it going to be slap kiss kind of lakorn. Don't know exactly yet, but i heard it going to be a really sweet one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Man P Num looks old now but still handsome as always. This shall be a cute odd couple. Man Yard is pairing up with some of the very good professional old P'ek. The two P'ek that i've known that is pairing up with her are P Num Sonram and P Au Thanakorn. This will be a sweet one.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i'm kinda sad :( i liked sornram's hair in fah mee tawan better...but it's okay, as long as it's sornram. i'm happy!

ps: is he gona be rich in this lakorn? i like rich pra'ek.LOL :p

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
More Pixs

Credit to sornram fanclub
Can't wait to see this lakorn. P'num look good with the uniform especially the first pic. Just his back look good already hehheeee.....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yep...he look a little younger than some his lakron like the one where he did with kod i think it was the heart thingy one...but he looks a little younge..

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
num looks really good in this lakorn, and so does yard but i wished the nang ek was aom instead. why did her father not choose her for the role, come on i want to see aom and num together, they will look super good together too, and how about tik and kob just like num and aom.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
num looks really good in this lakorn, and so does yard but i wished the nang ek was aom instead. why did her father not choose her for the role, come on i want to see aom and num together, they will look super good together too, and how about tik and kob just like num and aom.
Yeah i do agree with u too mercee Aom dad should choose his own daughter cos i think Yard abit too young for a kiss and slapping lakorn and for those N'ek that u listed might be a better choice for P/Num.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
i'm glad that P' Num is pra'ek but i'm so super excited about Job Niti being in here...wonder what his role is b/c him and Yard were really cute together in their first lakorn together called "Jun Reu Ja Chaiy, " but knowing Pissan he's gonna create something really dramatic...cause all of his lakorns are really dramatic back then....hehehehe