Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
AWW Thip I hope your uncle gets better soon T_T

But yeah Off is suppose to support his kids not treat them like crap. I hate him!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
AWW Thip I hope your uncle gets better soon T_T

But yeah Off is suppose to support his kids not treat them like crap. I hate him!!!
thanks.... Just trying to get my mind distracted by not thinking too much... My dad just came back from the hospital right now and he was crying while talking on the phone. The doctor said that there's not much they can do now.and we have little hopes now. Its up to the relatives when are we going to unplug the tube. Gosh I'm getting teary now. He was my favorite uncle too

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That is too sad :( Don't give up your hopes yet though.

I just finished todays episode! So mad at Alex he found out that Gale was cheating but today he went back to her >.< Alex is sooooooo stipud and blinded by love so is Woot and the guy that Gale's talking to right now. All those 3 guys are blind O_O I don't know what they see in Gale at all! I am so dissapointed in Alex, mann!!! Taew is too much of a sweetheart I feel pity for her in every episode T_T

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
todays episode was so intense! gale and her guy got into a crash i think he died? i dunno coz his parents were really angry!! gale is still mean after her injury >.< alex is always there for her she should treat him better. but so sad alex will be spening more time her since she go injured. i am so tired of waiting for alex and taew sweet scenes!

TubbyTinker

thanks amy for the updates like always...I'm behind on this lakorn...just watched up to eppy 8 yesterday and boy did I wanted to jump into the lakorn and strangle woot and the dad...the dad...ugh....he hits alex no matter what even when' its not his fault...like the scene when pon stoled pong's dvd player and pong slapped pon and alex got mad and started damaging the dvd and the dad was there the whole time and he hitted alex and when on eppy 8 when pong burned pat's lil house...the freaken dad hitted pat...I was like wtf...your favorite son just burned his house....

i was mad at alex when he gaved gale the mp3 player when he promised mint that he would give it to her after he's done fixing it....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh that's why Mint was crying. I never understood what was going on with the mp3 and them.

Off is just STUPID! He's an idiot and deserves to die or suffer pain later in the lakorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Thip you're really behind I'm on the latest episode which is 22.

TubbyTinker

o dang...I'm hecka behind...I thought it was around 10+ episodes...

but yeah I ahve bunch of lakorns to watch right now...

heres my list:
Badal Jai
Sood Tae Jai...
Bpom Ruk Roy Ardeed
Khun Noo Taewada...

waiting for Kon Faek and Tueng Rai Gor Rak

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah me too. I am DLing/Watching this lakorn, Badarn Jai, Bpom Ruk.., Ngao Asoke, Siang Luang Siang Ruk and I am waiting for Tueng Rai Gor Ruk also!

I wasn't gonna watch Ngao ASoke but I just started today, lol. So manyyy lakorns to DL and watch O_O

Oh no this lakorn airs everyday so there are many episode there will be 40+ episodes.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I am still watching this lakorn and keeping up to every episode. To me its good. I mean most of the cast is stupid, seriously including Alex. Taew, Oh, Mint, Taew's parents, Go, Alex mum are the only people I don't complain about :) But I still watch for Alex and Taew, I'm still enjoying this lakorn except I am so tired Alex and Taew no sweet scenes yet since his still blinded his love for Gale >.< I agree Taew and Alex aren't getting anywhere and its already the 23rd episode!!! So tired of waiting >.<

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i like actress who act tough...not like those nice gal throughtout the lakorn they are like dead nice...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gale came out of hospital already. Now Alex and her are spending more time together >.< Grr! I am so mad at Alex! Gale and Woot have many misunderstandings now but whatever I don't care about them. Woot is such an ass he makes Oh cry all the time!! Mata is getting jealous of Gale now since Alex spend lots of time with Gale... lmao in the next episode Gale and Mata gets into a fight.

TubbyTinker

I watched up to 10 right now and couldnt continue b/c no body has it on YT anymore...so sad but mata enters teh picture...gosh she is so annoying and her voice ugh....I was laughing when taew got dressed up to go into the city with alex and her dad and they got into teh car and the dad smelled the perfume she had on and he said whats that smell, smells like cat poop...LMAO...that scene was hialrious.....

the dad could die for all I care...lol...I sound so cruel

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL. I know that scene was halarious Alex and Taew's dad didn't liek her scent of perfume and she was trying hard to make Alex notice her. Tee-Hee.