Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I thought Alex's expressions were kinda funny when he got angry and starting beating the crap outta Chai's brother.
And this serie actually have a lot of good actors who can act ANNOYING. The brother. The two fat siblings. The sister. Like. Their faces are just asking for somebody to slap them. :rolleyes:
Ahh. And the theme song. Sounds so familiar. It's a classic, yeah?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
this has nothing to do with the lakorn but I found this cute picture on Chain (Nice 2 Meet U) hi5....lol...he said he asked nong taew to take a picture w/ him....how cute

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Aww, I cried on the part when Alex left home. It was sad when his mother cried, but I am glad she understands him and let him go and discover life on his own. I don't understand why his father is so against him wanting to be a mechanic, it's a decent living and it's something he is passionate about. Not everyone was born to be a doctor, lawyer, and so on. Everyone has their own unique skill.

This is a family drama lakorn. I'm just glad that the only two main characters in the house that give Alex a hard time is his father and Pong. The rest of the family is very supportive of him, which is a plus. Not sure if I can stand watching this lakorn if every single family member is evil.

Yes, epi 13 was cute! I'm so happy that Alex took up for Taew after Mata and her brother abused Taew. It shows that Alex is a true gentleman and regardless of how much he wants to work at Mata's dad business, he's not going to let immoral people step all over him all the time, especially if they hurt someone close to him.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww that picture of Chain and Taew is so cute, they kinda look alike. He's my favorite member from NICE 2 MEET U!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read the news. it has been decided i guess, that Alex and Taew will be playing in "Payong" which will film on October. i'm glad they will play in Payong instead of Aruensawat. because in Payong, pra aek and nang aek they like eachother. but in Aruensawat she secretly like him first then later he likes her which is like Sood tae jai ja kwai kwa. i don't like la korn that nang aek like pra aek first and he goes and like some other girl then later he like nang aek. and the news also said Alex has been playing la korn continuing.one after another and this is the first time in 10 years he is free doesn't have la korn to play yet. so he probably want to play the new la korn soon. :lol:

i just read the news. it has been decided i guess, that Alex and Taew will be playing in "Payong" which will film on October. i'm glad they will play in Payong instead of Aruensawat. because in Payong, pra aek and nang aek they like eachother. but in Aruensawat she secretly like him first then later he likes her which is like Sood tae jai ja kwai kwa. i don't like la korn that nang aek like pra aek first and he goes and like some other girl then later he like nang aek. and the news also said Alex has been playing la korn continuing.one after another and this is the first time in 10 years he is free doesn't have la korn to play yet. so he probably want to play the new la korn soon. :lol:
cool. i love both payong and aruensawat.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pa yong was play by Nom+Kob
Aruen sawat was play by Nom+Poo Vichuda
i like Aruen sawat more even though i was annoy by pra aek most of the time. heheh.
yeah re-make again. too many times.

tinah

sarNie Coma
is alex/taew gonna be playing the younger gen? im glad they are giving taew more opportunity to shine!..i could see her go far

numfon

sarNie Adult
omg.. the dad is frickin RIDICULOUS!!! how can anyone possibly LIVE with him or even STAND him for that matter?? :blink:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm so sad T_T I'm like 3 episodes behind since I haven't had time to be in my laptop >.<

Thanks for the new TEEDEE! I am so happy they'll be in Payong together although the storyline doesn't sound that interesting and I never saw the older versions. I'm just happy they will be in another lakorn together :] They're such a cute pair! Glad they're promoting Alex and Taew but they should have lakorns with other actors also. But I just cannot picture Alex with any other nang'eks because all of them are way older than him accept for Taew maybe that's why they wanted Taew to be in Alex new lakorn, lol. But it doesn't matter they're cute and have chemistry!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG. i'm soo late. dang. alex is the little brother of pinky in the drama with pinky and chakrit right??
GOSH. he's soo CUTE. He's definitely gonna be big one day. he's a great actor and he's sure CUTE.
he's gonna be a STUD watch. ahahah. he already looks good. WOW. i'm soo happy for him. 17 and
getting the lead role?? WOW> amazing. the girl is cute. i'll watch it. =] looks really sad though. =(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Episode14 was cute as well :wub: In episode15 Alex finds out that Gale is playing with him and other guys T_T I feel so bad for him 'cause he was bought flowers for her but Mata found it and she thinks that its for her and that Alex likes her, lol. Taew is gonna get even more jealous now even if Alex is over Gale, Mata is in the way >.< I’m glad that Alex realized during the earlier episodes so we will get to see more scenes of him and Taew together! Alex was shirtless 2 times in this lakorn already, gosh he is just too HOT! Tee-Hee. I'm finally caught up with the recent episodes, so happy!