Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for tomorrows eppy! Oh and Go look so cute. Gosh, I'm so tired of waiting for the sweet scenes between Alex and Taew!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Taew wasn't in episode 4&6 T_T I feel like Gale has more onscreen time than she does and Taew is the nang'ek! I can't wait for tomorrows episode, the preview Taew and Alex was talking about something she got mad at him :] Finally they have some onscreen time together alone! Go is so cute, I love his adorable big puppy eyes!

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing the pictures
gosh taew is so darn pretty! and i love her haircut
and idk why but when i look at alex, i just keep thinking he's soooo young... its weird seeing him as a p'eak
gosh go i so cute

i need to start watching this lakorn this weekend to catch up with everyone
lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know what Mint was telling Alex on the preview for episode 8 at the end of episode 7?

Taew&Alex are toooooooooooo cute! I can't wait for tomorrow :]

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I soo hate Alex's dad in here..he freaking pisses me of..He is supporting his brother (GO's father) to have another wife. It's like everything he, his brother, and favorite son does, it's always right..and everything that others do is always wrong..How selfish is that..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I really enjoyed eppy7&8 there's more scenes of alex&taew together now. She's so cute! alex is sooooooooooooo stupid he's totally blinded by gale! taew is always there for him :]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing pictures Jieb_Lover. Taew's hair cut is very cute. i only watch ep.1 so far. i wanna wait to see it in dvd. wanna see the part when Alex likes Taew back more.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
i like this lakorn alex is so cute but he is not ready to be peke cus he look so young i dont know its just too weird for me

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I like Taew and Alex but I hate the storyline with the annoying sister and annoying fathers.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
its so funny in eppy7 taew saw alex and she put perfume on her she thought alex would like it but it made him sneeze i feel so bad for her she tried hard to get his attention but he never cares for her T_T its so cute though she always be the one to cheer him up.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
taew has gotten very girly now, tee-hee gale is such a fake! hate her so much >.< i'm excited for the next eppy tomorrow i hate it how every eppy always end when a good scene is on.