Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
is Willy pair with Sonia?
Yes...well eventually. I think the story might start out with them as exes because he's supposed to be dating Ann and from the clip they share a child together and they're talking about how they have their differences....that's all of the details I've gathered from various entertainment clips.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes...well eventually. I think the story might start out with them as exes because he's supposed to be dating Ann and from the clip they share a child together and they're talking about how they have their differences....that's all of the details I've gathered from various entertainment clips.
That's what I thought too that Willy and Sonia are exes or maybe it was accidental and they eventually fall in love lol... but I doubt it lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
so annoying. willy is supporting now and dat one hairy man gets so man pra'ek roles
Let me guess who that hairy man is... :loool: COD label all over his face---> creepy old dude lol, I don't need to say who it is lol everyone should know who you are referring to.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
so annoying. willy is supporting now and dat one hairy man gets so man pra'ek roles
Well at least I don't think Willy is forced to play secondary...I really think he's over playing Lead and/or doesn't really want to take on the burden of playing lead as much, he's done it all already and a dozen times over. The last time he was lead was with Marsha? or Benz? The one he did with Mew and "dat one harry man" was to have a reunion with Mew and Kai. And you know he knows his limits unlike "dat one harry man..." hahahaha. And if you see him in interview, he seems to really want to push himself as a jokester and not the Praek he's played. I mean look at that one lakorn with Hoi and some random girl as his lead....full on comedy (I didn't watch it) but so NOT stereotypical praek. And he gets jealous of Pun and Hoi on their talkshows because they get to play the funny guys and he's straight man... And this role probably fits his profile more. He's still my #1 leading man B)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah that is true that Willy knows his limit but it would be nice if he does at least one more pra ek role before taking supportive roles.

LMAO the hairy man is... DRUM ROLL... Nok Chatchai Plengpanich.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know, I don't pay much attention to him. LOL well I do know but then I would have to think and I don't want to think about him LMAO..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol omg this is too funny but very sad so it's true that 'he' gonna replace willy NO! that just ruins it but nevertheless i'll still watch and Diamend lol 1 is too much

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL no one is going to replace Willy. We are just talking about the COD :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea wasn't dat hairy man supposed to be pra'ek anyway? gosh gosh gosh. all dis complaining aint gon change anything lol but it's just fun to rally up people dat agree hahaha