Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i liked anne and au together as well but of corse her and willy is the best.

annes been having babies in her past couple of lakorns. i wonder how she feel..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol y don't u want her to get married? she gettin old and she might not be able to have kids if she wait any longer

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw lol but whatever she chooses as long as she's happy we should be happy for her too

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Who knows. There may be a twiiist and let Willy&Anne be together! Lol. :p I wish! Haha. But I doubt it, they'll never do that to Ken! :p Hahaa.

But yes, it's about time Anne start a family everyone is gettin' married already or is. Ken, Willy, Tik & Aom. Mos and Num should also they already in their mid-30s. :(

But I want Anne and Willy to be in another lakorn as a couple before that does happen though, Lol. I wonder why they can't replace Ja for Anne in Willy upcoming lakorn that he is suppose to have?!

tinah

sarNie Coma
it just sucks that willys first lakorn in a long time has to be with anne but they wont end up together. brakes my heart! wonder why they never been reunited eversince manee yard fah when the lakorn was a hit

fun

Expired Sarnie
cuz it would mean we wont see on screen as much. could be why shes taking more lakorn this year
You know even if she was married, I will still watch her onscreen. I don't get why Thai celebrities are so afraid of marriage but I guess I should be angry at the big boss and the elders, they are the ones to blame that is why Thai celebrities fear to get married lol. Start a family and be happy. Then again, whatever floats their boat. I find myself annoying. If a celeb gets married, I get upset but honestly I am very happy for them. I just need some time to adjust lol...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
You know even if she was married, I will still watch her onscreen. I don't get why Thai celebrities are so afraid of marriage but I guess I should be angry at the big boss and the elders, they are the ones to blame that is why Thai celebrities fear to get married lol. Start a family and be happy. Then again, whatever floats their boat. I find myself annoying. If a celeb gets married, I get upset but honestly I am very happy for them. I just need some time to adjust lol...
haha, thats how i felt about ken when i found out he was married and that his wife was pregnant...lol.....but now im over that, n so now im n love with aum....lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
You know I am hoping that the outcome of the baby is from a willing not a rape or else I will be disapointed
me too! ^_^
in OR, the baby was just an accident. in SB, it's because kawee rawred her... lol
so I hope their next baby would be from a willing

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw i would hate to choose between 2 hotties

credit to wantjam

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwweee...

man as much as i luv ken/anne..

i super love anne/willy ahhhh.. so kute!!!

choo

sarNie Adult
ah yikes! finally pics!!!

thank you tinah!

Aww Ken's pushed away?? :(

--I'm longing to see thisss! ^^I know a lot probably asked this but when will this start airing?? Just incase of school, I might forget!

vivienraikko

sarNie Egg
Ann is so beautiful in this lakorn, she got so many styles in this one, and she is just so cute in this role~
Ann has an ability to make every role differently, she's so talented~
Ken is a prince for Ann, and Ann's a princess for him. They do have the chemistry in lakron and the real life, their face even look so similar, which we called "husband and wife face".
So they should make more and more lakorns together, they are the one.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
awwww.......ken is pushed away for Willy. But her eyes show that she likes Ken caring for her more than Willy, her smile is like she loves him. When willy is there she's doesn't look at him with love. I can't wait to watch this lakorn!!! Looks like they fought very hard. Look Ken was watching them fight!!