SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
what tour? will he be singing? if so, don't make me laugh because that man cannot sing! those who are going to see him will be cheated, what a scam.

of course he be singing why would we cheat the customer, just bekuss u think he can't sing doesn't make us a scam. at least WE know he's good enough to have cds out!

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
OKIE the sponsor have asked me to ask u guys...

"if SORNRAM were to have a concert in Minnesota how many of you will go" reason is bekuss were thinking about doing preSALE tickets aNd MAYBE VIP tables

I'm going for sure and I don't care how much it cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway who are the sponsors???????

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm going for sure and I don't care how much it cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway who are the sponsors???????
When you come to think of it, if its too expensive, its a no no to me. I have limitation, even if I am dying to see someone in concert. I have realize that about myself when I was in the situation.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i forgot but i saw this poster once and the ticket was 25 dollars at door i was like no way i'm going n that concert was not as good as i thought too..but i forgot specific which one...it was a while back then..

sunny_gyrl

OMG!!! people tickets are ONLY gunna be $20.00 for regular and were not sure about VIP yet if MINNESOTA DO HAPPEN and u can call me directly for tickets... i'm thankful that your all showing your support!!! fliers will be posted soon when i get them!

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
Sornram's concert should be fun because his last one was but I hope he gets to sing more songs than he did in his last concert.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not excited at all...used to love him, but now I think he's a bad singer and acting isn't that good either
Why can't it be silly fools or Clash instead

ThuThy

sarNie Egg
Their VIP table from the last sponsor in MN sting... Only thing we get was a soybean. Dont waste money on VIP seating.. not worth it.. Just keep the money for num. OH can he come to Boston.. I give him a tour myself.. He'll love it here

sunny_gyrl

since people are carious about the sponsor here a brief info on them...

Their from OHIO. They've sponsor tik shiro, jennifer, yaya, noy, Alexandra and now NUM... they held concerts from TX, Chicago, Califorina, OHIO, Minnesota etc. They're Lao by the way.

every sponsor is different on how they do VIP so u can't really pin that one them

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
every things confirm
That's great, how can we purchase tickets? Call the resturant that's holding the event? I wanna be guaranteed a spot that's for sure. I'm gonna ask some friends to go to, support him. I've been a fan for a long time, ever since superteen eek, i'm excited. I'm gonna be going to the one in San Diego.