SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i have just been inform that NUM will be back in the United State in April! MINNESOTA mite be a stop WE'LL!

CONCERTS INFO.

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORINA

OPENING BAND:: Speed Motion Band

WHO::NUM SORNRAM TEPPITAK

WHAT::CELEBRATING THE LAO NEW YEAR

WHEN::April 12th, 2008
7:30pm-12:30am

WHERE:: Lucky Star Seafood Restaurant
3893 54th Street
San Diego,CA 92105

ADMISSION: $25.00

MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:: Koth (619) 495-3236

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

WHEN:: Wednesday April 23th, 2008
9pm-2am

WHERE::: Zaap Thai Cuisine
3111 South Valley View Blvd
Suite # M-101
Las Vegas, NV 89102

Ticket: $25

FOR MORE INFO:
Deng ( 702) 283-7879

HOUSTON,TEXAS

WHEN:: 04/19/08
8pm-2am

WHERE:: Viengsanook Bar
12832 Veterans Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77014

Ticket:__________

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT::
Thou La (832-888-9490

CREDIT SUNNY @ INTER && R.U.N FOR INFORMATION IF BEING POST ELSE WHERE!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhh :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: i just fell out my chair......i am so excited that he's coming to USA......i really want to go see him....Minnesota......hopefully i can go...then i can finally meet him........ahhhh so happy....thank you so much :wub:

sunny_gyrl

at the moment Chicago && Hawaii ish still No Answer. MINNESOTA ish still a idk yet...WILL LET U KNOE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE when i find out

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I want to go...to bad I can't drive. Maybe I'll bribe my friend. It'll be 5 hours drive (avoiding highway) from where I live to San Diego. Man...Let's see if she'll be willing to do that.

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait to till my sister an see the looks on her face...she ll pass out..lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mai Mee

sarNie Egg
DAMN!! Hes coming to SD!!! I'm totally going to be there!!! Who lives in SD as well??

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Sunny for the updates.

I'm excited too. Got my CBEST test that day, but I'm only 2hrs from SD, so I'm good to go.

The only thing that sucks is having to drive back that night only to go to the Songkran Festival the next morning, or you can say 8 hours later. Gonna be tiring.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Please let me know about MN because if doesn't come there I will fly to SD for that concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASAP Please???????????????????

fun

Expired Sarnie
So sad that he is not even close to where I live. Well I can go to San Diego but still too far for me. Or Las Vega, bu tmy parents won't let me take the car that far.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
is this true...omg omg...i wanna go, how exciting. is this a confirmed event? I'm definately there.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i went to the one several years ago in MN (i even took a pic w/him). i guess i will have to skip this one this time because i'm BROKE!!! better save my money since i will be paying for my college tuition this fall.

nevertheless, hopefully someone would be willing to share their pics of sornram with me after the the concert. love sornram very much although he's older now.

sunny_gyrl

OKIE the sponsor have asked me to ask u guys...

"if SORNRAM were to have a concert in Minnesota how many of you will go" reason is bekuss were thinking about doing preSALE tickets aNd MAYBE VIP tables

onahc

sarNie Elites
what tour? will he be singing? if so, don't make me laugh because that man cannot sing! those who are going to see him will be cheated, what a scam.

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
the last comment was uncalled for, he can sing. anyways i would diffidently go to Minnesota no matter the cost.